Deranged americans start cheering wildly anytime an execution or grisly gun death happens

youtu.be/CGq8Ee2gOe4?t=277

>deranged americans start cheering wildly anytime an execution or grisly gun death happens

Remember guys, sexy women, skimpy outfits, and big boobs = BAD and DISGUSTING. Grapphic sickening displays of violence = FUCKING AWESOME

I shudder to think of what gaming will be like in the West once games achieve even higher visual fidelity, shit is gonna be like playing out fucking snuff films. The satanic elites must be loving this shit.

Attached: Gates of Hell.jpg (3840x2743, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R35-SLLsdA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

white people are bloodthirsty savages, they never changed since their cave dwelling days

>not liking gore
come the fuck on, you can shoot chunks off of demons with your goddamn GATLING SHOTGUN
what more do you want, little girls and panty shots?

Attached: nerdswag.jpg (1280x853, 97K)

>Remember guys, sexy women, skimpy outfits, and big boobs = BAD and DISGUSTING. Grapphic sickening displays of violence = FUCKING AWESOME
They're both great. I miss the 90s.

Have sex

I'm just gonna say it. I honestly believe Doomslayer would beat Dante in a fight, Vergil and Nero too.

Kill people

see how that works, faggot?

Pussy eurofag can't handle some violence waaah

yeah some of us actually aren't born sociopaths

>̧ T͜h̵͠e͞ ̶͟͜s̀at͞ą̴ni̴c̛͢ ̶͝͝ę́li͘͝t͞͡e̶̕s̕ ͝m̷us̵̷t ̵͢b̸͘e̷ ̸̷l͘ó̧v̵̨ì͢ng̸͡ ̨th̨is̵͜ ̶sh̕͝í̶͢t́͟.̕
̛S̷͡w͢͜e̷et̀͝i̵e̵ ̨I ̧͝t͡͠h͡i̢ņ͟k͜ ̸̀͜y͘ǫ̛u̧ ̸́͢ǹ̨eed̢͜ t̶̷ò͜ ̸͟ca̕ļ̢m d̷̨ow̧n͞.̨͢ ͠A̢ ̷̶͘l͟ì̡ţ̧́t́l̶e̴͟ ̢b̧l̨̧o̧͘o̕d ͘a͡n͡d̀ g͘͟͜or̷͜ȩ ̀́įn̸ ̛̀ą ̸v̴̵̷i̵deo̧͡͠ g̀͟a̛͠m̧̨e ͡d̕o̴ę̶͡sn̵'̀t͠͠ ͜͞m̨͢͡è̢͡á̧n͘ ̷͠͞t̸ha̛͘͡t̴ t̕h͘̕ę̢r̀͡e̴͢͞ a̶͢͝rę̀͞ ̶́s̛̀at̡͘a̵͝n͠i͡c̷ ̶͘cul̢t͜͞s̛.̶

Just give up your guns, goys! We promise not to imprison you for defending your way of life verbally! Hehehehe

fuck women, my man

Attached: 1506383157447.jpg (783x317, 61K)

>drum machine starts

Idk if you knew but the DooM Eternal Devs are Based as fuck and I’d bet if they could they would add big tittied girls to the games

ITS DEMONS it is demons that are dying you satanist

How about removing all the filthy retarded violence then if they're so "based". Oh wait, the satanists backing this game won't allow that I bet.

That is how they are roping people in. How long before it's against human enemies? Mortal Kombat 11 is already bad for this.

Anyone play Sigil, yet?

I don't trust anything Gman says.

But the violence is towards dem-OHH you are just doing a bait haha I’m excited for doom eternal too

Maybe we should make a video game featuring humans raping demons

yeah and who likes mk11? mortal kombat is not even worth downloading for free

its only novelty is violence

yes we should and demons have big milkies

It sold more than any other MK game, so a ton do like it.

We're just prepping our zoomers for the big war. We're going to forcibly push you to go kill all the other zoomers of the world then wipe you out once you're done. We realize you'll see blood but never tits. It's pretty logical really.

Actually people like both. Its radical people with strong social media presences pushing ideas that game developers prostrate to.

its got a problem with cacodemons but besides that its pretty challenging but it requires secret hunting to make it through the later levels on UV

these

Attached: 1527388304708.jpg (871x960, 215K)

Punch nazis

I second this

Since women will be banned in videgames of the future, it’ll just be extremely violent and have muscle dudes oiled up while in combat. No more boobs

and don't forget it.

You kill demons in doom not people

>implying violent european or eastern media doesn't exist
>implying that tits and gore can't happen together in the same piece of media
At least this time you didn't specifically mention the japanese when some of their media invalidates your entire argument.

Attached: Alex.jpg (968x681, 43K)

Is this why black men are so attracted to white women? Deep down they like their savagery?

>I shudder to think of what gaming will be like in the West once games achieve even higher visual fidelity, shit is gonna be like playing out fucking snuff films.
You're crying over cartoonish gore? Fuck off fag.

Attached: op's true talent.gif (200x158, 2.7M)

youtube.com/watch?v=R35-SLLsdA4

Black men attracted to white women are literally defective and have something wrong with them.

are you dumb?

Attached: 1548542500039.jpg (560x800, 86K)

possessed soldiers make up a pretty large portion of enemies

>hunter and crash will never come back in any shape or form
shit fucking sucks man

Attached: 1528380339037.jpg (1500x1689, 144K)

Yes and they’re rotting corpses trying to kill you what difference does that make most of them have giant holes in their heads and are clearly mindless zombies you’re doing them a favor

I mean yea those would be good additions

really sad, I like crash design quite a lot
but there's plenty of tiddie and ass in id's games, OP is just a pussy.

>good goy, get desensitized to killing, that way when its time to kill humans you wont question it!

Attached: ImperfectThoughtfulGilamonster-size_restricted.gif (500x375, 1.18M)

>good goy, get desensitized to sex, that way when its time to rape humans you wont question it!

really good arguments.

>Thinking playing a fucking video game desensitizes you to actual violence
You are either trolling or a complete and utter moron.

>463645901

Attached: 1550136730397.jpg (625x626, 35K)

What video games have the best gore system? Dead Space has always been satisfying.

Attached: Dead Space.jpg (740x429, 187K)

No lie when I played brutal doom I started to get such an adrenaline rush, I enjoyed the killing too much.

But self defense is an inherent right you as a person have. If anything we should be teaching people it’s ok to defend themselves.

How is Doom ramming a chainsaw into a demon self defense? He can simply shoot it in the head and go about his day. Gratuitous violence is the biggest issue. It turns people into savages with bloodlust, which is what the white man wants. It's the natural state of his race, the white man LOVES violence and killing. Just ask all the other races.

I feel sad for underachievers who can't distinguish between fictional violence and real violence.

Attached: 87929425855.jpg (637x920, 87K)

This. When will weebs learn?

Shooting it requires ammo, there are hundreds of these things plus ones with more "resistance" to projectile weaponry, therefore using a chainsaw to chop up the less meaty ones is not a bad idea.

Also most cultures at one point or another were war like.

But they kill everyone except Doomguy. These are pitiless abominations. They’re even worse than the Jews you fear. They’re like if Jews and blacks fused together. Think about it.

I wonder if OP spergs about Goblin Slayer or Berserk.

The only culture that matters is the one Jesus Christ will establish soon. And that one will not be warlike or have violent video games, assuming video game are even allowed at all. We won't need video games in Christ's kingdom.

Christ would probably be shaking his head at most things we do right now.

Public display of violence/death has always been accepted through ages, what's wrong here?