XIV

Lets say good bye to WHM
F

Attached: 1558936590232.jpg (446x251, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E
imgur.com/a/gyRlhAM
pastebin.com/3fCfzXUc
youtube.com/watch?v=jaGxC7wnBDo
youtube.com/watch?v=a7qHqD7wQWE
youtube.com/watch?v=BPwZaQfoIbU
fflogs.com/reports/x6ajkWYZTnHKmbX7#fight=10&type=damage-done
xivrdps.com/encounters/x6ajkWYZTnHKmbX7/10
fflogs.com/reports/C4XQwycBZGJLm791#fight=4&type=damage-done
xivrdps.com/encounters/C4XQwycBZGJLm791/4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Parseniggers are the cancer that is killing this game, we would all be better off if they fucking died

How big is the cuckshed for WHM now?

>WHM does more damage than all the other healers
>Yet they are somehow bad
????

Attached: 1558938348008.png (359x186, 34K)

They dont get the luxury of the vast space a shed provides. They get the cuck broom closet.

(You)

>Implying SCH and AST aren't just as bad

user, I...

This. WHM is fine. It doesn't need party utility. It can stay as a heal bot with piddly damage and that's fine.

It basically comes down to
>it no make me number big, it bad

>t. an ilvl380 SAM doing 4k dps (yes, it's possible)
Stay out of the fucking content you're obviously unfit to do. And actually, no parsing is needed to see when someone is shit.

when's 6.0 coming out my bros. All my favorite classes i like, got shedded by yoshit

Attached: 1508683172169.png (736x672, 856K)

This is what happens when a mmo doesn't have pvp

All the competitve energy goes into dps jerk off sessions

Cucksheds are never large.
This shed of ours is too small to put a toilet in, gotta go shit in the woods.

>The WHMfag is getting so mind broken they are starting to repeat shit
hngh, just like my corruption doujins

>shb nin is just suiton for meisui
>suiton for assassinate
>suiton for trick
Better live in jipang or calixico boys

Attached: 1471236263882.png (600x732, 223K)

>people are gushing over Technical Dance because it's 1500 potency for 4 successful steps
>takes almost 3 GCDs to complete
Meanwhile SAM gets a 1250 potency oGCD.
NO DON'T MENTION THAT SKILL THAT INCREASES IN POTENCY WITH MEDITATION AAAAAAAAHHHH WHAT A CROCK OF SHIT

Remember when everyone called DRK complete garbage and they got the first ultimate clear with it? Good times

If personal dps was all that mattered SAM and BlM would be good. Fuck off greyshitter.

Don't you have a green jesus to fluff, wowfugee?

It does have pvp and it's not even that bad, it's just that the playerbase is too cucked to play pvp. They get anxiety attacks just getting into a group, you can imagine what would happen if they actually fought against other players.

Say goodbye to this piece of shit, boys

Attached: file.png (930x188, 21K)

rare footage of 5.0 healer main

Attached: sleep-clipart-work-clipart.jpg (288x350, 17K)

>720pot dot
Wait why is this bad?

Parsing is literally the only endgame content after clearing everything the first month.

It works like this: in a party of 4, you'd want a white mage, because they are more valuable to the group since they can deal more damage overall and have just as much defensive capabilities pretty much.
In a party of 8 people, someone who can give the whole group 10% damage reduction, or increase crit chance by 10%, or buff everyone's damage by 10%, is worth more because of the multiplicative effect it has on larger groups.
So you'd always take people who can multiply damage or defenses instead of just taking the person who deals more damage overall.

But you can't leave the cuckshed, user.

Okay so they claimed that they weren't going to add another healer because they needed to work on the balance between the healers, and their solution is to just say fuck you to WHM and give the other two big heals and give WHM nothing in return except a Foul every 90 seconds.

Holy fucking shit. I don't understand how they can fuck things up this badly, especially considering how most things on the other classes seem pretty good.

I miss HW GB

It doesn't pad MY parse

BLM is good though? it's so good that they just didn't do anything to BLM's rotation at all.

Are you retarded on purpose?

It's just an upgrade to Aero II. A lot of people thought Dia was gonna be a raid DPS steroid. It's not bad, it's just not what people that it was.

spot on. I always find it amusing when xiv faggots pretend to be hotshit while minigaming their rotations against enemy ai dragons instead of doing actually challenging shit like pvp.

I don't have fflogs and you still suck at the game, stay the fuck out of the PF until you learn your class.

They are good.
Position in some sweaty speedrun meta =/= good.

>The abilities required to use to get Blood Lily are on the GCD
You can't even DPS to maximize your DPS. WHM design is retarded and if they really want WHM's thing to be "more personal dps than the other healers" they sure as fuck aren't very good at implementing it, especially not if the Assize nerf is real.

>raidloggers

Attached: 1412178815701.png (481x637, 239K)

It's their only dot.

People were hoping Dia was something besides Aero 2.5

I do too
HW Minuet too

It's a straight upgrade to Aero II. Are YOU retarded on purpose?

Just like the only dot AST/SCH will have except theirs have lower potency.

Shit when did that come up?

i still think this a better base to add a new healer to then what we had in SB. this is porbably the closest the three healers have ever been, and if they would just give WHM ONE FUCKING BUFF the monkeys would stop screeching and they'd be fighting SCH for that spot. But oh well, more of this shit for two years.

Attached: 200_.png (305x331, 215K)

WHERE MY GNB BOIS AT

Honestly the best part of it going away is not having to deal with the awful fucking visual ruining every single gun glam.

Now if they get rid of the fanny pack, or at least do the BRD quiver thing and make them unique per weapon, we'll really be cooking with gas.

Attached: 1558938282300.png (1335x1079, 1.77M)

>needs a crutch to clear
>h-haha I did it in the first month u guise

They're on Reddit

>internet makes assumption about job based on FFXI
>assumption proves wrong because FFXI isn't FFXIV
>cuck, shed, etc.

It's fine.

>He leveled WHM
>He MAINS WHM

Attached: 1553880895275.png (342x421, 74K)

maining GUB since healing is dead

that's all it is though is the problem

>more useless personal damage that is exactly similar to all the other healers
yay.

Fucking this. Annoying ass cunts, fuck off back to wow

Remember to report people in-game at even the slightest admittance and hint that they're parsing, it works and it's the best way to clean up the game

>tfw you drew this years ago on Yea Forums and see it every once in awhile
FeelsGoodMan

>have never played this game
>understand almost nothing about what is being said in the thread outside of generic MMO terms like DPS etc.
>no frog or wojak posts
>good natured bantz

Is this shit really worth a sub, lads? My friend tried to get me in on this years ago. The only MMOs I've truly enjoyed were EVE and Runescape.

Attached: 1298204079506.jpg (500x367, 22K)

Please inject the skill descriptions right into my veins, i need them.

>He watched one piece

Attached: 1552806426446.png (1900x1056, 2.44M)

>literally no mention of exactly how Lilies work in ShB
>I bet they work the exact same way as they do in Stormblood
Based retard

it's confirmed the gunbreaker acronym is GNB

I wonder what camouflage does

Do we know what sheltron does

First post best post.

If I get kicked from a party I just report them to the GMs for using ACT

it's nothing remotely like runescape or eve.

It has free trial so see for yourself.

Have they grown a pair yet and allowed for real debuffs to be in the game, or do I need to wait until 6.0?

Why do you care about parsing you don't even raid?

No, it's shit.

It's the second most subbed MMO right now for a reason user. Look up a few videos and see if you like it.

>suiton for assassinate
uh I missed this part? is there a thumbnail somewhere?

Who's talking about a crutch? I'm talking about competing and optimizing with parses is the only fun left after the raid tier is finished and there's still 5 months left until the next patch.

>Dia
>no effect on undead in particular
???
is this even final fantasy at this point?

i'm just pretending to be retarded

>Honestly the best part of it going away is not having to deal with the awful fucking visual ruining every single gun glam.

user. /gaussbarrel

ahahahahhahahahahahahhaha jesus christ whm is pure shit. 3 EXPANSIONS IN A ROW. 7+ years of whm getting their skills removed/shared to the other healers. BYe stoneskin,goodbye repose, good bye shroud of saints, goodbye protect, goodbye stoneskin 2, nerfed holy, goodbye aero 3, goodbye largesse, goodbye esuna, goodbye WHM rest in piece maybe next mmo you won't be treated like ass. AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

It's clearly GUK.

GUYS WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT LEAKS

Attached: file.png (1134x802, 691K)

Except there is already. WHM is droping a 900 potency nuke every 90s.

Attached: 1527790491281.jpg (462x171, 32K)

t. shitter who's mad that people won't carry his lazy, incompetent ass
Kill yourself.

Exactly. I always have all healers at max level, but I'm still pissed at how badly they've handled this. It's not a difficult issue to resolve! Just give them bravery/faith or make PoM aoe. Easy.

We know that the lilies regenerate one per 30s of combat and we've seen a single target GCD heal that uses one, there's presumably an aoe GCD heal that uses one as well.

The only info that's missing is anything that increases the speed of getting lilies, like whether using GCD heals increases the Lily gain rate.

>implying I use shit finder
user, you ARE good enough to be in a static, right? Or are you a flailing retard that gets kicked out of every group? Go on back to WoW now, son. I hear your favorite bull Thrall is back!

who the fuck cares

are you gonna cry about ifrit taking damage from fire magic next

this fresh pasta is stale already. get it out of my fucking sight.

I've only got two from the other thread, sorry.

That one, Danger Zone, Bow Shock and Heart of Light are huge mysteries.

Attached: 1558937353385.jpg (455x351, 72K)

>even defending the modern pvp for a moment

The developers literally gave up on their actual game and made it a mini-game, they're not even hiding it

The original arena was worlds better even with the shit class balance, summoners and all

>decide to re-visit the Botanist I left at level 52
>start looking into scrips, collectibles, etc.
>now i'm addicted to gathering collectibles with respawn timers on my second monitor and i've been doing it for 3 hours
Guys, I think something's wrong with me.

Attached: 1496606716418.jpg (1014x1024, 60K)

>5.3 WHM whining gets so vocal that WHM get a new party aura that reduces skill cooldowns by 10% for 10secs every time a lily action is used
Just you wait WHM is gonna get the HW AST treatment in the SHB patches and be the new heal queen

There's a free trial with unlimited time, though classes are capped at 35.
Nothing's stopping you from trying, user.

It's a modern MMO, so it predominately panders to smoothbrained dipshits who just want to see big numbers and press buttons a lot. Absolutely nothing like the golden age of MMOs that you experienced. But as long as you temper your expectations down to zoomer gaming, you can probably get some enjoyment from XIV.

It might (MIGHT) be better if they would generate lillies faster or something. I mean, that 900 potency spender is pretty cool. But it simply does not make up for everything they're missing in other areas.

>Major changes to every tank
>DRK posterboy
>A new tank class

Healer in need for half a year?

It's a unique and charmingly unpolished mmo. The start is incredibly slow and the game has a lot of content outside standard mmo stuff, if you're in to that. I got into Golden Saucer because of the ffxv event and I'm surprised by how much fun it is.

didnt they say its a 5s 100% block chance in the LL?

I don't even demand WHM gets a raid dps boost tool. THey can very well make WHM the selfish DPS healer of the bunch but then at least properly make their DPS kit actually viable for that. The way the Lily system is setup as well as the method of gaining a Blood Lily is NOT DPS oriented as the skills are on the GCD.
>Can't even read
Where in that post were the method of gaining regular Lily's mentioned? The retard here is you that don't seem to know what a Blood Lily is and how WHM gets it; here's a literal clue for you: You spend 3 Lilies to get it.

Back to WoW incelboy

I mean... at least the spells look cool...

And here's the other GNB skill.

Client side only unfortunately. Knowing other people can still see it always bugged me.

Attached: 1558938568208.jpg (459x310, 64K)

Can leakerbro post Embolden please?

>needs a website to tell him NOT to use blood for blood before the boss jumps
>I'm optimizing, you don't understand!

Come home White Mage.

Attached: 1553942880618.png (300x163, 47K)

They abandoned elemental damage and neat, niche shit like that after 1.0, you're playing the wrong game if you want an experience that stays true to Final Fantasy beyond le epic reference gayme.

someone in the other thread said the HoTs might speed up lily generation. Kinda looked like that in the trailer too, but we haven't seen any trait like that yet. Guess we gotta wait until leaker-kun comes back.

tfw shadowskin will never come back

Attached: 1536527528124.jpg (274x291, 91K)

>friend is more upset about all the other cards being turned into DPS cards

I kept saying that in the end all that mattered anyways was fishing for an expanded Balance so what's the problem

>Where in that post were the method of gaining regular Lily's mentioned?

Once again, the translations for the slides are utterly pathetic, and whoever actually translated them has no business working as a "professional" Japanese to English translator.
I'm so tired of shitty and completely inaccurate translations spreading the wrong information. It happened with Heavensward. It happened with Stormblood. And, lo and behold, it's fucking happening with Shadowbringers.
Get your shit together, Square.

He's got a point though. Dia was already in 1.0 and had an effect on top of being a dot.

Can retards do thunder god without dying yet?

>faggots crying about shaddowskin when shadow wall's animation was clearly superior

You are still not proving your point here. The original post only mentioned Blood Lily, to get a Blood Lily you use GCD abilities that use regular Lilies.
Stop being such a goddamn fucking retard just for once user.

>for a reason

That reason being there are only about 4 MMOs available in the west that are entirely locked behind a sub, it means nothing when there are literally hundreds of other non sub MMOs.

Attached: D7R81Q0X4AErxUB.png (256x263, 91K)

>believing unverified leaks that, even if 100% true, are from old devbuilds
What's it like being retarded?

This game's community would be so much better with a built-in parser, it's disgusting how many people want to put in the absolutely bare minimum even in endgame content and expect others to pick up the slack for them.
This isn't just about clearing a few seconds faster, content with enrage timers literally can't be cleared with incompetent players.

I think I might give the free trial a try anyway. All it costs is bandwidth and time. That's a helluva redpill though.

Attached: 1299164900048.jpg (500x395, 30K)

No, everyone that's any good is already done with Orbonne for good

it was nice having both instead of generic rampart

>watched

Attached: 12818912891.png (224x195, 37K)

look dude, i'm just recommending a game i like. if you aren't interested in xiv, why the fuck are you here dude.

>my time is valuable!
>uses PF
Pick one.

I sort of liked being resourceful with cards like Ewer and Bole. But now its just a matter of fishing for 2 different effects that belong to 3 different groups.

This is actually kind of enticing. Triple Triad, for instance, was something I loved in FFVIII. It doesn't surprise me the FFMMO has diversionary content like that in it. I love shit like that.

I do expect to be let down and feel like I'm in a themepark like WoW or something though.

>literally hundreds of other non sub MMOs.
And yet, somehow not a single one of those is actually any good

>leakbro still hasn't told us if DRK has more than 1 combo now

That would soften the blow considerably if true, especially since additional lillies to spend would not only make their DPS skill come up quicker but also give them more ammo to shoot their big dick heals out. But I will need proof before my anger is quelled.

Attached: IMG_0271.jpg (376x312, 32K)

With focus shift to single person buff it's needed more than ever too.

Back to WoW incelboy

STILL WAITING AHHH

Attached: 1558644682250.png (500x525, 59K)

That 20th year anniversary better be fucking amazing if they're telling us it's something big when it's three years away.

anyone in that primal orbone run just now
holy fucking shit what a fucking catastrophe

The best part about this phase of expansion release cycles is all the self-directed cuckshed schadenfreude, it fucking never gets old

Admit it, you all want to be in the shed for a bit for comedic purposes, since you know you'll likely get out of there later anyway

Attached: smugman.png (379x288, 111K)

Fuck
I genuinely cant stand looking at reddit. The layouts are so ugly and annoying.

...and? What are you expecting?

Well this sucks. Because the manafication buff is so short I'll have to be in melee range already when I pop it to get both verflare/holy and skorch in it right? Because corps a corps takes too long

Maybe next time do it without bringing up meaningless numbers, I bet people also think the game actually has 16 million subs.

Attached: 1558016717692.jpg (960x420, 219K)

There is literally LITERALLY no other metric with which to measure your improvement in this game.
And there is literally LITERALLY no content in this game worth doing other than raiding.

So shut the fuck up you insignificant gray.

Weird they'd add plain simple dot to Tank now.
Oh well, at least it plays nicely with skill speed.

It's not just about clearing fast, if you play like shit then others need to either work very hard to make up for your laziness or clearing becomes simply impossible.

Casual shitters would just complain and say the jobs they’re not playing are broken and should do less damage instead of improving. There are some things you can’t fix.

You can literally see it in the trailer already. After the WHM consumes the first lily the clock starts ticking for a new one, there's a small dot that goes around the gauge design.

The skills that consume lilies are ogcds. They don't have mp cost.

Attached: 1528625280330.png (394x262, 195K)

>power slash is gone
>loved that animation
>it was fucking pointless to use on either OT or MT outside of beginning the fight

Attached: its ok.jpg (309x387, 34K)

I don't know why you're strawmanning this hard.
The parsing primarily isn't for analyzing, it's for checking your damage compared to others and ranking them.

You know dia used to be a defense down in this same game, right?

>put suiton up for trick
>eat it with meisui on accident

Attached: 1493576755045.png (327x327, 124K)

Meditate apparently works on stacks/charges that do not dissipate now, so it's akin to Forbidden Chakra. 500 free potency after a boss's phase-change, free 50 potency otherwise. Use old.reddit.com, Reddit is already hilariously unsuited to any form of discussion or conversation because of its design being for Q&A and the redesign is even worse.

Attached: 1548590011274.png (358x260, 155K)

1.0 dia was just a shitty counterpart to bio for the retarded original incarnation of thaumaturge

DNC offering such a huge buff to one player essentially makes parsing as a competition more of a a joke than it was with AST feeding. Anyone who uses it beyond self-improvement in 5.0-beyond is an actual retard.

corp a corp is a normal oGCD animation lock, compared to Displacement which is too long to double weave.

You could just double weave corp > manafication if you're far away. This is all pointless anyway because you should be in melee range of the boss at all times anyway unless for mechanics.

OY VEY

power slash probably isn't gone since it's in the benchmark footage

>plain simple
It's oGCD, like Circle of Scorn.

>They don't have mp cost, they must be oGCD
Confirmed you didn't read the tooltip, not only does Afflatus Solus say Spell, it has the standard GCD cooldown.

HARIKARI TSUNAMI ITS ANUDDAH SHOHA

Meditation still restores kenki in the job trailer. I'm assuming the stacks are just built up based on the amount of kenki you restore. It wouldn't surprise me if the stacks decayed quickly after meditation ended as well.

The jews fear samurai.

If you want actually good players to run with then stay out of party finder, you stupid nigger.

How are you enjoying Autism Fantasy XIV, bros?

Attached: 1535119748334.png (1829x902, 159K)

Koji you magnificent bastard.
youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E

Debuffs are too difficult for yoshi and friends to balance, please understand. Everything has to be really homogenized and basic so every class has a shot at every fight in this fucking game, even though everyone can just easily job switch if their job sucks for a specific fight.

What removed animations do you miss the most bros?

For me its Scourge

It's not all that similar.
CoS is AoE and also an ability (unless that got changed in 5.0) and thus the recast CD isn't affected by skill speed.

These people are mainly afking in Lims and have 0 effect on my gameplay experience.

Don't be too sure, 4.0's benchmark had some 3.X skills that didn't make the cut.

Hey guys, I want to main MNK but this skill has me really worried.

Attached: file.png (359x186, 41K)

Back to BfA with you. Retards like you created that shitshow, you don't get to bail out now.

>GCD cooldown
AHAHAHAHAHA
What a retard.

Meditation last 15s and you get 10 kenki every 3s up to a maximum of 50. Each proc will most likely give you a stack for Shoha.

Attached: (((you))).png (397x433, 158K)

Old Delirium, Rend Mind, Phlebotomize, Touch of Death

>Scourge
you and me both brother

Yeah but what's wrong with having a mechanism that both allows you to see who is actively making it impossible to clear the fight you're currently in and also would improve the general skill level of the playerbase?
I literally see no downside besides upsetting lazy leeches.

SUMMARY OF HEALER CHANGES
SCH
>Some good ass abilities like recitation
>DPS rotation gutted
>Shield potencies gutted
>Chain stratagem nerfed
>Status: Still meta due to rDPS contributions

AST
>Lots off new potent oGCD healing spells
>Cards gutted and nerfed to the bone
>Can sort've replicate AoE balance but it's nowhere as good
>Status: Still meta because rDPS contributions

WHM:
>More useless healing
>Literally Tetra on a GCD that costs GCD
>Aero 2.5
>One 900 potency nuke that you can't build at all by yourself
>No rDPS any time soon
>Status: CUCCED AGAIN

It's hilarious how much SE is still fucking this up

What are you doing here, don't you have the fashion report to go do? Or mentally prepare for doing a glorious Haukke manor run tonight, heard that dungeon is tough. Remember to snuff out the lights.

Attached: fucking rip.png (457x796, 47K)

I missed that tooltip. Guess I was wrong on that and it's like SCH aetherflow skills.

Either way it's still a instant cast gcd considering WHM is keeping tetra.

it has a 2.44s recast time user just like any other gcd with whatever amount of skill/spell speed literally what are you on about

Shadowskin, fuck generic ass Rampart

Shadowskin

Which makes the SAM 80 capstone incredibly lackluster.
>literally only 1 use in a fight
Unless they changed how Meditation works

It's definitely a themepark mmo like WoW, but I feel like it does a much better job feeling like one big world than WoW does.

>More useless healing
We don't know if it's useless, maybe the boss damage output will change.

yeah just like SMN lost Bane

oh wait, it didn't.

shadowskin

REMEMBER WHEN MCH WAS SKILL BASED JOB?
NOW IT'S FUCKING BRAINDEAD

have sex

>and also would improve the general skill level of the playerbase?
Oh fuck off, it wouldn't do that. It'd give an excuse for bad players to be elitist, something it already does as an unofficial addon. Most players would turn the parser off or keep it on a corner of their screen and not pay attention to it.

Impulse Drive on Monk

Guess what GCD is an acronym for, retard.

Someone asked about Halone during the liveletter. Gook Austin Powers said they weren't being removed entirely, just reworked. Seems pretty likely to me that they'll work the way GNB will, more self-healing/buffing now.

Well, because i have nothing better to do, i went and timed the video, and the lily popped after 29 seconds, so accounting for human error, yes, you can continue being mad.

Just fucking kill me.

Attached: aimi.png (225x197, 66K)

any other healer mains quitting healing for good?

6.0 that'll be 8 years of whm being shit. not sure why they cant get it right

>NO MERCY

Attached: 1549943406641.jpg (1920x1080, 354K)

>Red Mage got literally nothing
a fucking 5% buff...... FIVE (5) PERCENT
EVERY 110 SECONDS
THAT YOU CAN'T EVEN USE PROPERLY WITH YOUR BURST WINDOW BECAUSE SWORD SKILLS DEAL UNASPECTED DAMAGE
MEANWHILE, BLACK MAGE GETS 15% PERMANENTLY AND SMN GETS TO SHIT OUT PRIMALS LIKE NOTHING
FUCK YOSHIDA, FUCK BLACK MAGES, AND FUCK MHIGGERS

I like how they said they wanted to balance healers with a straight face. What a fucking joke if any of this true.

A lot probably. No new healer plus them butchering every healer is going to make this game a pain in the ass to play since every group is going to be lacking healers. Expect 2 hour long queue times on release if you're not a healer

You poor, ignorant fools, you slaves to a broken order, willingly sacrificing fun to adhere to the meta, merely for the illusion of superiority, you could never hope to understand the pure joy of playing BLM

MONK SKILL LIST FUCKING WHEN ARGGGGHH
It is themepark mmo. Modern style MMO. Old MMOs are not fun to play. And if you really want old experience doubt try old MMOs. A lot of them are still alive

Well, that's it then. WHM is completely and utterly fucked. GG SE.

Attached: IMG_0455.png (526x471, 330K)

>AND FUCK MHIGGERS
Red Mages are Mhiggers though?

>ninja will be even more of a pain to play
guess i'm a brainletmurai now

Attached: 1421362714666.png (465x996, 137K)

>new heal tools for AST/SCH due to actually needing to heal instead of slapping excogitation or aspected benefic onto the mt and casting indom-succor or aspected-helios
>harder heal-checks in general that would make the average SCH/AST sweat
>WHM in demand for prog and easy clears because it can pass the heal checks without thinking about it and brings enough juuuuust defense-up utility as to be worthwhile
I can barely imagine the butthurt.

Attached: 1537294990344.png (176x185, 70K)

enchanted sword skills do magic damage, not physical.

All Red Mages are Mhiggers.
Not all Mhiggers are Red Mages.

Fuck off Daimon you tried to fuck a pawn

>improve the general skill level of the playerbase
Sort of like how the internet has made us all mega-geniuses and ushered in a new age of humanity, right? Oh, wait, no, it didn't do any of that, it just created a generation of mouthbreathing retards.

Your mother's booked solid, user

i'm a SCH main and i'm jumping ship since they took the fun away. fuck the meta.

>guarantees crit on your next heal spell
wow, fucking amazing abilty. I sure care about my raw healing critting when critlo is gone.

sword skills deal magic damage you fucking moron

that's why they're buffed by embolden

learn to play your fucking class

>sword skills deal unaspected damage
they deal magical damage

Hey, fuck you man, don't pretend you wouldn't

>EVE and Runescape
>golden age of MMOs

Unaspected damage is magic you fucking dipshit. The only physical damage RDM deals is autoattacks.

People keep saying this but we all know they're not going to.

>introducing performance ranking systems would have no impact on performance
Literally every game that ever did this would beg to differ.
Be it high scores, style rankings or parsers, they have always pushed people to do better at games.
Right now there is literally ZERO feedback on how good or bad someone is doing, i've known several people who are good now, but for the longest time had no idea how poorly they were playing, simply because they had no way to know and no one was allowed to tell them.
It's a retarded system that's only in place to protect the feelings of lazy, leeching assholes, nothing else.

We don't know for sure if Critlo is actually gone or how they nerfed it. DT is still in the list and Adlo still had the same barrier like animation in the job action trailer, leakers just haven't given us tooltips for either ability.

I did that too. Ended up grinding all yellow scripts in a day for the full set.

Not one as ugly as Olra. Also you died to 2 brain splitters from a sub level 100 arisen you cuck

>needs a website to not suck shit
>calls others bad
it's like a walking manifestation of tryhard sweat

How hard is it to just give WHM Saber or Brave or real Dia or SOMETHING?
The sad part is that WHM is still literally babby's first healing job and so SE won't see the numbers of people dropping and no longer playing it because of all the newbs leveling it up.

Somebody leak what afflatus solace does thnx

>it just created a generation of mouthbreathing retards
No it didn't.
Mouthbreathing retards have always existed (prime example, you), they're just more on the surface because the internet is so accessible.

OLD GUD
NEW BAD

What's more:
>unaspected damage
It's fucking holy

My opener tends to have me displacement back, fire/stone then thunder/aero one last timeto get to 40+, the manafication and corps a corps into my melee combo.

That musket animation on MCH, I think it was used by the silence ability

>RDM players

>and no one was allowed to tell them.
Horseshit, XIV doesn't exist in a George Orwell vacuum where you're not allowed to give criticism or advice. Make like a healer and adjust

700 pot heal, costs a Lily

someone said something along the lines of recitation makes crit adlo different, in that the crit barrier can't be adlo'd and you'd only spread a normal barrier or something.

Meet me in BBI 2.0 and say that to my face fuckboy

FFXIV doesn't have holy/dark damage.

Nope, Rend Mind did Magic damage down.

It was in the previous thread, it's a 700 potency single target heal on the GCD that uses 1 Lily. Afflatus Rapture is 99.9% likely an AoE version of it.

I cant because my pawn just oneshotted you with a holy focused bolt

Is the trust system only for dungeons or is it going to work like XI where I take them into the field and murder everything? I feel like I've missed any bit of info about it, if they even talked about it in any sort of detail.

Umbral/Astral aspect hasn't been used in terms of damage since 1.0

Termination point for the golden age is at the latest 2006, so they'd still make it in. It checks out.

imgur.com/a/gyRlhAM
pastebin.com/3fCfzXUc
youtube.com/watch?v=jaGxC7wnBDo
Lightning shot is probably the ranged pull.
Bow Shock looks like the AoE at 0:45 in the job video we were missing, maybe an AoE snare or stun?

We know nothing about Camouflage, Danger Zone, and. Heart of Light.

Is Blasting Zone just an upgrade to Danger Zone? It's not on Yoshida's bar in the LL, and the icon looks similar.

It's the instant cast Cure 2.

RDM unenchanted sword skills are physical, if you're dumb enough to use them.

>The only physical damage RDM deals is autoattacks
Fleche and contra sixte.

>Fairy is actually relevant to SCH gameplay now

About fucking time

Attached: tiki dragons crown.jpg (2000x993, 384K)

user, you're playing a video game, not working a field. Lazy doesn't apply when we're all sat on our asses pushing buttons to make flashies on a screen.

He's not wrong, mentioning that you use ACT and someone reporting you, including the quote of you saying it can lead to a ban up to ten days.

There is no holy element in XIV. Astral is the closest thing but that's a polarity and not an element.

true. its just more healing though
>DPS rotation gutted
the only ones that make a difference are shadow flare and energy drain and yea, it hurts. the rest that it lost are just more dots and weaving; not an actual rotation though
>Shield potencies gutted
no leaks about it
>Chain stratagem nerfed
no leaks about it

>Lots off new potent oGCD healing spells
true
>Cards gutted and nerfed to the bone
true but youre exaggerating. everything became balance but its ONLY balances now
>Can sort've replicate AoE balance but it's nowhere as good
no uptime confirmation yet

>More useless healing
same for every healer
>Literally Tetra on a GCD that costs GCD
its actually lustrate on a gcd since it costs lily
>Aero 2.5
every healer gets that one
>One 900 potency nuke that you can't build at all by yourself
you can
>No rDPS any time soon
true but pDPS seems to balance it, especially because the other healers got nerfed in damage and buffs, respectively

it always has been

Those are both magic damage you retard. If it was physical they would do nothing because RDM has no strength/dex.

Most popular role is going to be Ranged DPS for 5.0. Tanks will be plentiful because DRK and GBR will both be really fun, flavorful jobs, but MCH rework and DNC being new, plus the fact that ranged is just easier to play.
It's a good time to switch to healer because nobody is going to want to play it lololo

Yeah but this is Dia.
Classic Dia isn't just strong against undead, it does literally zero damage to anything living. nada, nothing, zilch.

There's also a trait that reduces the time needed to generate lilies when you have regen up.

>It doesn't matter unless it's physical exertion
Literal double digit IQ unga ape

If it's anything like the squad system it's going to be massively disappointing, so just go with that mindset.

Heart of Light is probably a shared cooldown with Heart of Stone, so its likely to be a defensive CD for the GNB. WAR has something similar with Raw Intuition and Nascent Flash.

>awesome kneeling shot gets removed
>shitty throw wrench gets kept

Attached: FUCK (3).png (907x669, 293K)

You can't openly tell someone that they're doing bad dps without flimsy lies.
There is zero feedback, unless they're doing extremely obvious mistakes like a tank staying in tank stance or just spamming an aggro combo, you can't reasonably convince someone they're doing bad without mentioning damage meters or at least hinting at them.

But it does apply, if someone chooses to not put the time into learning how to play their class, they're wasting everyone's time and making it impossible to clear most endgame content.

>mentioning that you use ACT and someone reporting you, including the quote of you saying it can lead to a ban up to ten days.
Don't mention you're parsing, there's plenty of non-calculated ways to determine somebody's a shitter. The ingame battle-log already serves as a pseudo-parser if you really need text evidence of what they're doing, when, how often, and what they're not doing. Otherwise you chameleon it and keep one eye on them.

Which is pretty shit game design.

-are both magic

They do piercing damage you mongoloid. Do you think Vercure has no potency because they have no mind too?

Contre/Sixte deal piercing damage and are amplified for piercing resistance down, they just scale off your stats like magic.

They actually are physical damage that scales of attack power.

Learn to play your fucking class. Holy shit the RDM playerbase is genuinely fucking retarded.

>RDM wants to align manafication and embolden now
>In practice these skills consistently desync with each other.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I really hope you're not this retarded.

It did damage to whatever in XI. this is what it did in 1.0

Attached: file.png (870x163, 94K)

Um, yes?
Have you ever played FF1
Half the game straight up doesn't work.

Gonna need some proof chief

>SCH rotation gutted

Bros, do we really have to teach them not to mess with scholar again? DO they not remember what happened last time?

Attached: 1506186431461.jpg (652x540, 29K)

where bard tooltips

Yeah, so why should Dia be a shitty spell that does nothing in 99% of content? It's better to repurpose it as holy damage.

Rend Mind looked so good

The problem last time was they nerfed scholars literally everything. Now they are nerfing all healers

Great. Dia has been in more than one game in the Final Fantasy franchise, just be glad they gave it to the job it belongs to instead of fucking Red Mage.

for an MMORPG, yes. it was perfectly serviceable in a single player game, though.

stop posting, you literally have no idea what you're talking about.

No idea about XI but damn I want trust system to by something like classic RPG interaction with your party. Like in TORtanic. I want to speak with Y'shtola, Alphinaud. Dialogues system. Mass Effect tier at elast. Why no one integrate this? Especially in story heavy game. Hell you can even integrate "routes" and different outcomes. Everything is possible with current tech.

Attached: 1558937619661.png (180x180, 27K)

What happened last time?

So then you admit FFLogs is doing nothing. After all, the retards were always there, they're just more visible! Go back to whatever skinner box autism simulator you came from, but leave mine alone.

you autistically screeched until they handed you back your raid spot? cause i fuckin remember that. SCH players are just green WAR mains.

Attached: [gay silence].gif (290x221, 1.35M)

And all it takes to overturn that is say "No u wrong" and that's it. Without evidence it's your word versus theirs and no amount of watching and arguments can make it otherwise. When a claim is made evidence that isn't just words must be presented. Only ACT can serve as evidence of such.

user, they deal physical damage scaling with INT...

>Is Blasting Zone just an upgrade to Danger Zone? It's not on Yoshida's bar in the LL, and the icon looks similar.
That's probably right.
I'm going to go ahead and guess that Camouflage is a defensive cooldown that increases evasion or parry rate.

Yeah no retard. They deal physical piercing damage.

Yeah I don't see the point in reducing Manafication's cooldown if it's only 10s. That just serves to make it fuckier.

Contra and Fleche is not magic damage other embolden would affect them. It doesn't.

Just remember you need to spend 3 healing GCD's to get a Blood Lily for Afflatus Misery. That is 3 GCD's not used for Glare/Dia.

Me no like change.

enjoy playing like astro with 1 dot and 1 nuke

>Without evidence it's your word versus theirs
>Only ACT can serve as evidence of such.

Attached: 1542236316675.png (321x70, 32K)

user you're wasting your own time by using party finder in the first place

might as well walk into compton and wonder why there are so many niggers around

I don't really care if it's a deep system or some shit. i just want to know if I can take them into dungeons so I can skip FATE grinding dancer up to 70 in order to catch up with everyone else before the early access ends.

>number of people playing healers drastically drops
>squeenix takes it as a sign that the playerbase isn't interested in playing healers and decides to never make a new healer again

Attached: D6_M3IhW0AAcD7q.png orig.png (429x456, 89K)

What should have they done instead, left the raids forever? There's nothing wrong with wanting your class to do well, just look at DRGcucks that keep quiet about it and it only gets worse and worse for them.

>no energy drain on SCH
If this is true and they don't get anything else that replaces it then that's fucking retarded. You'll straight up have to waste lustrates on overhealing to avoid overcapping and clipping aetherflow's cooldown.

Never played healer but why are you upset about rotations and DPS? Your archetype has one of lowest CPM in game. Do you want to feel "piano pro" or something? Skillful? Busy?

Attached: 1558936330929.jpg (2524x2828, 1.46M)

>I'm reading the battle log and parsing in my head
>Do you have any evidence that I can't do this?

>anything in XIV being hard
user fights are so scripted you can literally set up an automated timeline to tell you what will happen

What a pointless non-argument, thanks for adding nothing to the conversation.
"This part of the game is bad, so let's not introduce tools that would make it less bad!"

>tfw GNB got my dick harder than anything
>it keeps sounding better with each new tooltip I see
I'm finally putting down the gun

I thought XIV autists were retarded.

WoW-fags are on another level.

>Miasma 2 replaced with Art of War (higher potency, no dot)
>Bio upgrades into Biolysis
>Miasma
>Smelly Shadowflare gone
>Energy Drain gone

the main takeaway is that miasma is gone, I guess energy drain too if it really matters to you but healer MP regen is scaled to Piety which is SCH's main stat, so

any leakers still around? i'd really like to know if broil and whatever WHM has now got the malefic treatment and had their cast times reduced.

Nah, it doesn't matter the genre. In any game that has shit that's good against undead it's either:
>useless as the game rarely has undead so you'll never bother learning it
>useless because it's just as strong as regular offensive magic, so there's no reason to bring it over that
>overpowered because the game is full of undead and it's stronger than regular offensive magic against them
or
>is a free bonus on a class/character you'd already be bringing for other reasons
Also sometimes it's just redundant because healing magic hurts undead and the people who use healing magic are the ones who use undead-banishing magic too.

Guys how awesome is paladin going to be? Man I'm so hyped for gunbreaker and paladin both

Literally the only reason i don't play white mage and play scholar instead is that theres always something to do. It's the most involved job in the game that isn't just mindlessly pressing buttons.

As an AST I like that the rotation is simple but I get to punch in a five button code between shots to manipulate spread balance to the top of my deck.
Hope the new card system is still interesting but generally optimistic about the changes.

>current tech
Half this game still runs off 1.0 spaghetti code

Not wanting to sift through a clunkier data method doesn't mean ACT is the only solution, all you really have to do is find their rotation loop and you can deduce what they are or aren't doing. You done been spoiled by ACT, user

How?

Attached: file.png (984x1080, 1.04M)

Last I recall Energy Drain is your method by which you gain aetherflow stacks now and neither SCH nor SMN has an Aetherflow skill anymore

you arent really an RDM main, fuck off with your false flag bullshit, greylet

No I was agreeing with you. Nobody can say you can't parse in your head. You can.

i read the boss's battle script and i am now a god at it, party adjust
*wipes to larboard*

Attached: file.png (403x331, 159K)

No miasma I, i think is what he means. All 3 healers have one dot, one single target spammable and one aoe spammable spell.

i'm actually pretty sure you couldn't target enemies with Cure in FF1, but you're not wrong on your points.

Oh I misread what you were saying, my mistake.

Attached: 1542950598005.jpg (312x362, 31K)

>Power Slash is gone
>it's in the Benchmark trailer
>if audio is anything to go by it's even used in the CGI trailer
slight doubt

all healing has been since SB began is "spam your GCD attack, refresh dots/dot every now and then and hit a oGCD heal when necessary"
HW had more damage buttons for healers as well as a stance that forced you to swap between healing and damaging. skill cap was higher and the role itself was way more engaging. now they're somehow dumbing it down even further.

SCH gets Aetherrflow at 45 since that's when they also get Lustrate. SMN gets Energy Siphon which is energy drain except it gives Aetherflow.

Dissipation still exists

Attached: terra.jpg (597x597, 26K)

This is what I already tell people when I give them advice about their rotation. I just say I'm looking at the battle log (if they're a caster I just say I'm looking at their cast bars) or that I'm just watching their animations closely.

>WHM is dead
>720 potency dot
>the 120 initial potency allows WHM dps while moving away from the boss
>SCH gets art of war which hits for 150 but has a 5y radius and no range so the moment you walk away from the boss you can't dps
>no ED to keep dpsing while moving away

So WHM gets more instant casts, a dps skill that allows them to keep dpsing all the time and a lily finisher every 60~90secs for 900 potency. PoM allows them to fit +2 gcds everytime it's used.
And we don't even know if assize lost the damage or not.

So far so good unlike doomposters are saying. SCH is on a tougher spot.

Which side is Lard again?

That's only for SMN.

SCH just has the standard Aetherflow

Nothing can make it "less bad," retard. MMO players are 60% subhumans in the first place.

Yeah but even 1.0 had your path companion which was on the road to being a similar thing as what he's asking for. I think the real answer is the XIV team just isn't interested in any content that isn't really safe, so it won't happen regardless. Everything ARR and beyond has been predicated on making the safest possible content moves, and that shows no signs of stopping now.

you're right, I drop that shit job for summoner as soon as I get to enrage every single fight lol
I was hoping they'd actually make it feel good but it's atrociously bad and still a cuck's favorite job
have fun with your 5%

They made it a new animation where the fairy puts a gun in their mouth.

>beating something = easy
It's like you fear to admit something is hard because other will laugh at you. Games designed to be beaten unless they're bugged shit or torture device. Non scripted fights requires different battle system. And even so non-scripted fights are not unbeatable. See MH. Modern, old whatever.

You couldn't and that's probably the only reason the dia line existed in the game, enemies weren't targetable. They never appeared in any FF game where you could target undead as far as I'm aware.

>Summons are instant(?)
It's not as bad I guess

L for left, S for right, and the direction on the cast-bar is from Omega's perspective

New cards seem really boring desu, but I guess it is in line with how players play the game. You actually use all cards now instead of just fishing for balances, but the downside is that all the interesting stuff like different card effects and royal road are gone, all cards are now just direct damage buffs. The only gameplay is choosing the right person to use each card on, and getting the cards that build towards your AoE buff on a 3 minute cooldown.

Left. Or right. One of those.

>DRK abilities finally leak
>yfw it's even more pruned than 4.0

Attached: yoshi.png (1280x720, 960K)

SCH still has Ruin II, which could be higher potency than what it is currently.

I'm not the user you were arguing with.
Your argument about the internet making people retarded has no relation to parsers, used correctly, generally improving players.

Previous single target SCH DPS rotation featured Miasma, Miasma II, Bio II, Shadow Flare, Energy Drain and Broil

Now it's... Bio II and Broil. That's it.

I am a SMN main but I liked to play SCH on the side because it still let me DPS with some degree of involvement. That's not going to happen anymore.

>believing shit from benchmark trailers
Yea, towns are totally going to have 70+ NPCs

Attached: 1405823587000.png (299x322, 159K)

>S for right

Attached: 1536599273982.jpg (958x1024, 124K)

>I'm so bad at rdm and my party is so awful that we hit enrage when I play it
>that means class is bad

Attached: Tard2.jpg (640x789, 174K)

This tech already used in game a lot. When you can't see specific areas/players unless you do something and unlock this area. Sharding?

Sright

Attached: 1554606436603.png (800x450, 295K)

until XI made it a counterpart DoT to Bio for some reason, not that i can remember.

>mfw it's not because the aggro combo will actually do something interesting, courtesy of aggro generation being tied to tank-stance

Attached: 1532211097398.png (184x184, 21K)

"Star" is for a participation star to everyone that doesn't grasp Starboard means right

yeah that mechanic is actually a pretty good example of just how not-even-god-can-help-you retarded the playerbase is

months of screeching in-game and on the OF about how it was too hard to remember that "larboard" means "left"

Is fey blessing leaked yet?

>100 posters every time
>Every thread

Go play the game

It's for "Siri, which direction is right?"

>can't clear savage raids with rdm
imagine being this bad

Making Darkside a buff that you have to actively maintain alone makes DRK more engaging to play than 4.0 DRK

yeah the only thing now is that the cards are split evenly between melee buff or ranged buff, with those 3 cards each being a different alignment (Sun, Moon, Celestial)

The problem is that the skill that involves using those seals is on a fucking 3 minute cooldown so what the fuck

Attached: file.png (467x366, 270K)

>tanks only have one combo now
>nobody saying a word about this
So this is how XIV dies
With players remaining silent...

>months of screeching on Yea Forums about how larboard was fukkin stoopid for being an archaic term
>it's a pretty literal translation and the japanese client uses a similarly archaic nautical term

Attached: 1533192582999.png (600x451, 463K)

no energy drain is pretty huge
it means you will need to overheal just to waste stacks and make aetherflow go off cd

I actually found it interesting to find out that the confusion between left and right is something ingrained to human beings and it exists across all languages, it's not like it's a problem with English. Human brains mix it up.
Also interesting that they do not ever mix up down/up in the same way, nobody has trouble with that.
I heard a theory from an evolutionary biologist that it's something we have due to the fact that humans greatest predators historically came from above or below us so we needed to get those right to continue living (angry birds with infected claws, poisonous snakes or spiders in trees or grass killed most humans).
It's just a theory though.

Tanks really only ever had 1 combo anyway,

Leakerchad, do you have a tooltip for Outburst?

Attached: 3be838cf0ea10933a67eaf5f7e71ba7dddf45bfa4b0c5998924ad43943b54be6.jpg (500x500, 109K)

>Demon Slice.

Is that really what I think it is ?

DEMONFANGDEMONFANGDEMONDFANG

Attached: 1511908927306.gif (200x200, 2M)

>Comparing Aero II upgrade to a Miasma II replacement
>SCH still has Ruin II for movement weaving if necessary
user...

depends on the duration of the buff i suppose.

>tanks only have one combo now
But that's wrong retard

Wow the combo that you use literally one time during a fight is being removed.

but we already know PLD still has goring blade combo and royal authority combo

ff14 gathering is comfy as fuck.

>they gut the combos that only existed for aggro generation because aggro generation combos are stupey

S is for the Society that we larboard in

I want her to stomp on my balls and cover me in cat piss.

yoshida said those combos would be reworked during the liveletter

also GNB has a six-part OGCD combo

considering the theme song is literally dubbed as a cosmic sea shanty it should come to no surprise the mechanic was named in a similar fashion. koji's actually in the right here for once

Attached: 1556163304426.gif (398x498, 1.09M)

game is dead until the xpac we're talking about you goose

Their secondary effects were their purpose so it made sense. Bio for attack down, Dia for defense down. But since XIV is scared of those sorts of status effects, it doesn't really make much sense to have both beyond just the "every class must have a DoT" thing.

Attached: 1558934783029.jpg (502x299, 112K)

>suiton meisui > mug> tcj suiton trick > kass hyoton
do i want to keep playing this

Attached: 72085610_p4.jpg (322x500, 37K)

>HW: 4 dots, shadowflare, miasma ii
>SB: 2 dots, shadowflare, miasma ii
>ShB: 1 dot, spammable dotless aoe
and now bane is gone

Attached: wrinkly scrote.png (104x170, 30K)

It's the AOE combo starter, goes into Demon Slaughter.

If it still doesn't instantly summon your fairy back after the duration ends, it's still garbage.

tanks usually have 2 combos for dpsing except for stormblood drk. paladin and gunbreaker are confirmed to also have 2 dps combos in shadowbringers, warrior probably does too, only dark knight is up in the air

Isn't this Cyan's Bushido?
youtube.com/watch?v=a7qHqD7wQWE

>pretending a dot with a fairly standard damage output 'allows them to keep dpsing all the time' as though that makes up for full party potency gained from a single button

WAR also still have their Storm Eye/Storm Path combo

You couldn't make that level 69 too?

Adlo is going to get fucked isn't it?

Attached: armyspaeon.jpg (359x386, 25K)

>duration ends
>press summon
>fairy back

It's trying to equalize healer raid contributions I guess. AST is constantly applying damage buffs but its party buff is on a long cooldown and it will have low personal DPS. SCH only has Chain Stratagem so it gets slightly higher personal DPS. WHM is the selfish dps healer, it has no party buffs but has highest pDPS and is the only healer to get an extra attack which is a huge nuke every 90s.

That's how I think they're trying to do it. Of course in practice this means that WHM is in the shed again because people would rather have their own parse padded even if WHM contributes more DPS overall.

Not with the new ability where you get a 100% crit Adlo for no MP.

one of the leaked skills supposedly makes your next heal a crit

>tank stance is made to always be in it now
>aggro combos gone along with things like flash
>yoshi decides that now is the time to give tanks interesting DPS rotations since aggro isn't an issue anymore
Fucking based

OHNONONO

Which a lot of people are suspecting crit adlos would be nerfed if you can control when you can do it.

>Even more simplification of job actions nearly across the board
They won didn't they...?

Attached: 1524212149146.png (658x901, 64K)

Not blurry enough

>blur

Attached: g.jpg (1023x767, 124K)

I can't imagine how shit your life must be to unironically hardcore raid and parse sweat in this game.

dilate

That's pretty close, come to think of it. Wouldn't surprise me if they chose FF6 for some jobs to work off of since MCH is getting all of Edgar's tools.

You can tell this is real because of how blurry it is.

>1 more month of this retardation
Christ.

We already know Power Slash and Soul Eater both still exist so it's safe to assume Power Slash has been given a DPS application now

>463644920
But it will be braindead to maintain and you're naturally going to overcap on some resource at any given time.

Which data center is better for a neet? I'm on primal but I hate it.

the crit effect is a buff that gets only applied on the target and cannot be deployed

thank parse trannies being autistic about comp instead of bringing people who are good

Gotta dumb things down for the babbies since they spend money on the cosmetic shit.

>40 buttons skill bloat
>good
If you want to feel smart play EvE. Everyone will think that you play high IQ game for adults once they glance at UI.

Any BARD leaks?

>words words words words
Jesus fuck they overexplained it so hard for what is basically "you get a haste buff when you end Army's Paeon. The more stacks you had the bigger the buff". This is just going to confuse the shit out of people.

what the fuck am I reading here? are they trying to convince people to go paeon first or some shit to vary up the song rotation

Aggro management was shit to begin with since it wasn't even hard to keep up but always resulted in shitflinging the tank to respect the content and use tank stance.

There's no chance of WHM contributing more DPS overall than a party damage buff unless the WHM formula includes something like an invisible x3 outside the rest of the damage formula for all its abilities.

I feel like aggro is going to be a bitch to maintain. The absence of a dedicated aggro combo is going to interesting. It'll nice to be able to tank in tank stance without any stupid downsides.

Attached: 1558803664362.gif (128x128, 22K)

>this action cannot be assigned to a hotbar
didn't they say during the liveletter that they're getting rid of the pet bar? or am i retarded and misremembering that?

power slash is marked as gone by the google docs leak but it could've simply been majorly retooled. its not visible in any drk leaks so far though so i worry drk will still be single combo spam

Afflatus Misery costs at least 3 healing GCD's to use so if Glare has more than 300 potency it doesn't even cover the GCD's used to heal instead of DPS. Forgot if Misery was on the GCD or not but if it is, it's technically the equivalent of 4 Glares.

Now they're just tooling jobs to how people actually use them. Looks like we'll still have full hotbars across the board though.

Attached: 1527865302071.png (528x426, 215K)

You're overrating how much chain stratagem adds to raid dps.
Currently CS adds 500~700 rdps and we don't even know how much from that comes from the debuff or from the natural crit rate.

Needs to be a camera phone picture of a monitor in portrait mode as well, but it's the most realistic image in this thread so far.

You use your hotbar skill to use pet skill. Just like old enkindle.

More like 2 days

Tomorrow we'll be officially 1 month exactly from the early access.

Cheers.

Not being assigned to a hotbar means the fairy will be using it on its own

but tanks were already only using one combo, otside of maybe at the very beginning of the fight

All parsing sites can calculate the boost you received from buffs like AST's Balance or DRG's Dragon Sight. People freaking out about DNC are the same people who never parsed in the first place.

>keep SMN as a weird DoT Burst caster
>gut SCH's DoTs for no reason even though that was one of the things people liked most about the class
SMN's and SCH's identities continue to further confuse me and I can only assume the XIV dev team as well

Attached: 1554996717012.png (697x797, 221K)

Dude
Literally everything you do while in tank stance will generate aggro now

Attached: 1524621007189.jpg (93x89, 7K)

why

nin is going to be unplayable with more than 30 ping now

I don't care if the servers get DDoSed all day up until release, I'm playing that shit day-one.

>I feel like aggro is going to be a bitch to maintain.
I doubt tanks in their tanks stances are capable of losing aggro, regardless of the removal of dedicated aggro combos.

>2019
>not using 10 hotbars with useless skills

Is it just me or did they disable (You)s?

>GNB is going to be pressing shit constantly
I cant wait

The tooltips are still finalized even after the embargo lifted.
SAM had 15% buffs in SB media tour build.

so this literally just extends paeon for 10 seconds depending on the stacks
eh.... ok I guess???

I think it could go either way. Either the new tank stance supplies insane amounts of aggro and it's impossible to lose it, or tanking in shadowbringers would be like using tank stance but never touching flash or overpower and what have you. Since those AoE enmity generators were staple abilities i don't think any of us have tried doing it that way before so we'll see.

*not finalized

just (You)

Does Bloodletter works on charge system now?

Part of me wishes that RDM's followup nuke finisher was different (and opposite to) depending on what you ended with first just for the sake of flavor, like

>Verholy -> Scorch
>Verflare -> Smite

Attached: Scourge.jpg (1920x1080, 518K)

Yes

Well fuck, now it works. Weird.

>delirium is just unga bunga inner release without the crit
Give me the crit if you're going to be lazy

Yeah, evasion defensive seems about right.

Are there any player abiltiies that cause Paralysis status? Bow Shock might be an Aoe Paralysis.

Speaking of RDM, their other AoE version of Verthunder looked very low-rent and ugly.

Letting Army's Paeon end naturally with full stacks of Repertoire is going to give the same effect but at 12% for 30 seconds.
So your next song's ENTIRE duration is going to be enhanced by Paeon as well.

EVERYONE IS IN THE KEKSHED

except for NIN

I'm new to MMOs? What is parsing?

AST and SCH have higher CPM than most DPS jobs. The only ones that are higher are BRD, NIN, and MNK.
They absolutely dumpsters WAR and PLD as well, DRK is about even with them.

Agreed but that would require squeenix giving half a fuck about red mage sadly they don't m if your job ends in mage but doesn't begin with black then yoshi hates you and wants you to suck

Oh this is to encourage people to actually stay for the full 4 stacks instead of just switching out asap I guess?

No, all they're doing is getting rid of shit that people never used or actively tried to avoid using, like aggro combos, cards besides balance, shit like binds, and otherwise getting rid of all the clunky shit that made certain jobs feel like shit to play. Unless you are one of those people that values annoying and tedious things because "at least it's something different" then there is no reason to be upset.

HIGHWAY TO THE DANGER ZONE

DPS meter autism.

Parsing is measuring how much damage you're doing per second compared to everyone else so you can brag about how you're better than everyone else

Only BLU has paralysis skills.

I hope you're right, but I would be shocked if the DPS difference between healers was so great it made up for the entire party getting buffed, and it remains obvious that other players will simply assume they're still trash because they bring no utility. They need to just accept that many players only care about utility. This isn't even getting into that nonsense with AST.

We're basically back where we started. Even after all these changes, AST/SCH is still meta because WHM offers nothing to a group in terms of rDPS. Surprise!

Attached: WHM.jpg (218x231, 9K)

Crit is a tough one to determine.
Look at chain stratagem for example. The WAR ungabunga crits count for SCH rDPS when chain stratagem is up despite IR guaranteeing dcrits, there is no way for a parse to know the real weight of a crit buff, it only assumes every crit during a buff duration is due to the buff even if jobs have guaranteed crit skills or if crits just happen.

A parser is software that calculates how much damage per second each player does

If Fray has a set rotation he does when you summon him I'm going to perfectly syncronize myself with him even if it costs DPS

If you couldn't get use out of any card besides Balance as an AST then you're a bad AST.

If you dont have 4 stacks after 20 sec your crit is shit

Does Ethos give the haste too? It looks like it just allows you to go into Muse at your choice within the 30s window. It would also make sense to let it naturally fall off to get a bigger bonus, though I guess.

I saw discussion yesterday that Thin Air might apply a party buff now.

That harkinasdinner guy from plebbit mentally ill, like reverse epperson

Kill yourself and take mrhappy with you

more likely just renamed/reworked, since according to leaks dark passenger is gone but other abilities do the same exact thing

so do we have a leak of the new chain strat? not the meme ones

Sorry MNK-fag, BLM and SAM are in fact the top two.

What's the point of superbolide reducing you to 1 hp? Is that just a mistranslation?

stop calling your darkside Fray for fuck's sake. did you not pay any attention whatsoever from levels 30 to 50?

I'm pretty sure he just goes through a set list of OCDs

Don't forget to turn the boss towards the party when you activate it so you and your shadow are doing a pincer attack!

>activate diversion
>get high on aggro list
>bust out lucid
>my blm ass still eats tank busters

Attached: Zomb.gif (600x326, 1.58M)

this was their solution to people cutting it off by 10 seconds huh

why not just give us a fucking button to press that isnt mashing heavy shot

Let's be honest everyone knew Yoshida was full of shit since he said the same nonsense pre-Stormblood. It hurts even more this time since it's pretty clear to anyone that isn't a brainlet that Dancer was going to be a Healer but they got cold feet and swapped it to DPS late in the process.

DRK tooltips frens?

10% instead of 20%, 2 minute cooldown.

that would be a lot more accurate if ACT didn't simulate crits and dhits in the first place

So it would be the same as living dead or holmgang, only problem is that long recast time.

They give us Great Value IR and poor resource management. The only way they make this acceptable is if we either get a DarkArts proc spender or another way to burn gauge than these Darkside starters.

Is RDM actually losing its current verthunder and veraero? For what purpose?

make shit healers panic

the point is nobody cares about getting the bole, or the spire, or anything else really. All that mattered for raid shit is fishing for getting an expanded balance out and that was it. All other cards were superfluous.

That's not what it means. Ethos does nothing but apply Muse, and Muse is 10s. Ethos lasts 30s, which means that you have 30s to use another song, which gives you the 10s Muse buff.

No point to it at all, since you can easily be healed back up to full while the invuln effect stays active. Same reasons WAR and DRk's Holmngang/Living Dead aren't like PLD's HG

Some of your abilities deal way more damage when you have lower health, too.

No, it just gets extra AOE versions of them. They're separate.

Did you skip the 70 quest you dumb nigger? WoL has internalized their Darkside's identity as Fray.

It's one of Seifer's Limit Breaks. It's the starter of the Aoe combo, followed by Demon Slaughter which gives a cartridge you can then spend on Fated Circle.

GNB has a really nice AoE combo for a tank.
150-250-360 + Blasting Zone as an oGCD on 30 sec cd.

Quit being autistic, it's just shorthand.

Haven't played since launch, but WHM was the only fun job to play because of how active it was as both a healer and DPS. If they fuck it up or dumb it down, I see no reason to ever return to the game, considering every other playstyle is slow and boring as fuck.

absolute state of xivniggers

learn to play the game fag

How hard was adloqiuem's shield nerfed if recitation exists?

Attached: a.png (358x180, 47K)

I know it was posted earlier but does anyone have the full list of GNB actions? i'm gonna compare that to the tooltips we all already have to figure out how the hell it plays.

Because for some reason we can't just give everyone Hallowed Ground under a different name, the other 3 tanks need to have some funky gimmick attached to them.

Is this really what RDM gets? It doesn't feel very fresh or exciting.

did you not pay attention to the 70 quest? as far as personality goes he's still Fray, Sigurdu even recognizes his voice

Stop pulling shit out of your ass. That is not in any of the leaked tooltips.

The point is that no one cares about raid shit besides less than 1% of players where that kind of minutia would matter. Developing jobs and making them all bland clones of each other for raid trannies is a pathway to failure every time.

I'll need to make an 80's action playlist to play this job.
youtube.com/watch?v=BPwZaQfoIbU

This has already been done

>AST and SCH have higher CPM than most DPS jobs
???
Who are you bullshiting? Fflogs proves you wrong. And DRK has high CPM.

Attached: 1558938282300.jpg (1335x1079, 349K)

theyre basically oGCD lords which is something absolutely no one asked for. SMN was supposed to be the DoT+pet DPS and SCH the DPS+pet healer, and somehow someway they just made everything be about how much shit they can throw while casting something else

>why not just give us a fucking button to press that isnt mashing heavy shot

That's why they're upgrading Heavy Shot into Burst Shot :^)

No one is on at 3 am

What if one of the tanks got an ability like runic where if you timed its activation just before magical raidwide damage you could nullify it for everyone and absorb a portion of it as MP?

Attached: FF6_Runic.png (240x240, 118K)

Did you not pay attention to the actual skill's summoning of your darkside as a fucking Fray shade

Oh shit that could be nice.

Appreciate it bud

I still think Holmgang and Living Dead are going to be nerfed to line up with PLD. They're trying REALLY hard to equalize all the tanks.

>replying to roulette heroes
bro....

it isn't the same as living dead or holmgang, it's hallowed ground with a cost of all but one of your current hit points. you can be healed for the entire duration and won't take any damage, holmgang and living dead are immortality, hallowed and superbolide are invincibility.

in a quest that was nothing but other dead people showing up. if the writers decide to fuck up the DRK questline by doing so outside of the context of the 70 quest, then you'll be correct, and the lore of the job will be in the shitter.

they'll have finally put the final nail in DRK that 51-60 started, which was turning the one questline that was about the player into yet another "watch what these other fuckers do while you watch" questline.

>FFlogs proves you wrong
Cool story my man. Feel free to link some shitty 10th percentile AST and a 95th percentile DRG to prove me wrong though.

Do we know what Camouflage is?

"And that's a good thing!"

but my PLD dps bro :^)

that would be a bit op

yeah, Scatter was removed and instead they have an AoE Veraero/thunder, while Impact is no longer a proc off Jolt but instead an AoE longcast to spend your Dualcast on when doing an AoE rotation.

Aside from that they get a buff to Manafication to increase DPS, reprise which is a smelly long range enchanting move and a followup spell to use after Verflare/Holy and I'm not sure if it requires any condition to use or if it's just used after them just as is.

RDM was in that if it ain't broke territory, though it's kind of easy/boring

We already do though. 123 forever with Burst Strike while you wait 30s so you can do your 456 fang combo, spam continuation between fang combo.
That's pretty much it.

It's not. Yoshi hates red mage and white mage both. Meanwhile his pet class black mage gets buff after buff. It's bullshit.

But they don't.

every job can be played with more than 200 ping.

if non-Hyur summon Hyur-sized shadows i will personally burn down SE HQ

even if that is the case, hallow and living dead have higher invuln
they would all to be nerfed to 8s duration and 1 hp to compensate

Anybody got an idea on when they are going to uodate the job actions guide website with the good shit?

do we have shit like this for NIN?

>SMN was supposed to be the DoT+pet DPS
>SCH the DPS+pet healer
Because both are shit archetypes.

Fray showing up had nothing to do with Myste's shade you fucking retard. WoL's Darkside appears as Fray and they tell you exactly fucking why.

>seifer's no mercy
>squall's rough divide, fated circle and blasting zone
What about Lion Heart or Renzokuken in general?

At release.

Fray as your darkside is a hyur regardless of your race in the job quests

Attached: xrak5ujiy5031.png (720x960, 713K)

and a huge part of that whole quest line was that soul crystals are fucky and nobody understands how they work

also it's literally Fray, armor and all. Quit being autistic

Can you blame him? No one can be fully impartial, he's only a human being.

Thank god.

This, I hope to fuck the simulacrum is always your own race + Fray's armor and sword. Having a Lala DRK summon a human darkside would be fucking stupid.

>10th percentile AST and a 95th percentile DRG
???
Top players.

I hope that the GNB tooltip is just wrong, or in the early stages of adjustment. Holmgang I could understand seeing a slight CD raise, but LD is a pretty poor invuln already.

Continuation IS Renzokuen.
The whole Fang combo is reference to Renzokuken.

Play the 70 quest you dumbfuck. Or just watch the skill video. Fray is your Darkside, regardless of race, because you unknowingly imprinted that identity on your Darkside when you picked up his crystal.

do we know what burst strike does?

who cares about those two jobs anyway? they're both shit and not fun

nice opinion user-kun

>in a quest that was nothing but other dead people showing up
You've literally never met any other Fray besides the one in the 30-50 quests, the real Fray was dead long before you encountered his corpse.

>Renzokuken
Renzokuken literally means "repeated sword strikes" in japanese. So, Continuation.

>catered and cherry picked parses website proves you

Nice try redditor.

Attached: 1558645955838.png (1200x561, 940K)

Basically GNB's Fell Cleave.
Your ammo spender while you wait Fang Combo to comes off cooldown.

sounds pretty fucking stupid to me given the entire point of the 50 quest was that he wasn't Fray anymore, which was something every single quest on the way to 50 was building towards.

it's like they hired on a completely different writer for every quest after 50 and didn't even tell them to actually read the previous ones.

Renzoku-ken.
Continuous Sword.

They should just name it Renzokuken though, it's iconic.

AST CPM on fflogs is shit since it only counts abilities that deal damage or heal HP/MP as "casts" and won't count any of your card management, CDs, or even placing ES since that's a different entity from you.
SCH has it just as bad since none of their fairy commands count either .

Really strange that they would opt out of using transliteration when the source material already does.

I really can't imagine failing to grasp a story as much as you have.

Most likely an evasion defensive cd.

So if WHM is fucked anyway why did they change Dancer from being a healer?

Are there any other healing classes left in FF lore? We can't have chemist or geomancer.

I still want to think of a teeny fray getting mad like WHY THE FUCK AM I A POTATO

You can thank Koji for that.
I'm pretty sure Continuation is called Renzoku in Japanese too.

I do feel like BLM got skills a bit too good this time around but maybe they'll fix it pre release. The skill that freely adds stack of ice and heart seems simple enough but it's way too effective at covering one of its weaknesses to the point it's completely gone now.

You can just use the rdps tool, this is the #1 log on final omega
fflogs.com/reports/x6ajkWYZTnHKmbX7#fight=10&type=damage-done
SCH did 4.3k dps

xivrdps.com/encounters/x6ajkWYZTnHKmbX7/10
That 4.3k then has added up + 500 from fey illumination and +700 from chain stratagem.

Then if we go to the 7th place, the only ranked party with a WHM. You see that WHM did the same 4.3k dps, but due to the fact whm lacks mobility and the dps skills to make a difference it doesn't have the extra 1200dps from raid buffs.

fflogs.com/reports/C4XQwycBZGJLm791#fight=4&type=damage-done
xivrdps.com/encounters/C4XQwycBZGJLm791/4

With all the new skills I do think WHM can be on the same level as SCH in terms of rdps even without a raid buff.

i can't imagine not recognizing an obvious retcon

>Can you blame him?
Considering how obvious it is and how it's directly influencing the game's balance in a negative way yeah. WHM has been dumpstered for years and they're not fixing it. RDM is at risk of falling behind and only being kept afloat by its raise. Meanwhile BLM is the biggest dick DPS in the game and still getting buffed in big ways. That ain't balance.

Koji probably thinks only NIN and SAM are allowed to use Japanese ability names.

>cherry picked parses
>game logs are not legit source of CPM information

Fray is your Jungian shadow and by his own say-so is you but simultaneously isn't you, he's an exaggeration of the WoL's foibles, negative opinions and self-serving thoughts. Taking Fray's form is to satisfy the WoL's need for a teacher and serve as its own identity, as well as in part being an echo of the real Fray because of how soul crystals work in mysterious ways.

Stop skipping cutscenes

>why did they change Dancer from being a healer?
They never did.
Dancer was never going to be a healer.

camouflage should be the 20% cd but it most likely won't be that
DELETE RAMPART

Nothing is retconned, you just seem to have trouble realizing that WoL imprinted that identity on their Darkside througg thr 30-50 quest chain and so will always see their Darkside as Fray.

>who cares about those two jobs anyway
Considering it's the most popular job in the game lots of people do.

lol

Dancer was always a support and not a healer.

Even Yoshi struggles to pronounce Midare something
Source: liveletter.

Maybe I can put it in better terms that someone on a mongolian throat-singing forum can grasp.

Fray is your Stand. You just don't know he's a Stand and not a separate person until level 50. He's still a Stand, though, so he doesn't change appearance every time you cut your toenails.

what

>cherry picked logs obtained by a third party program that frequently gets the actual game's calculations wrong

No they aren't, Reddit.

Attached: 1547353684469.jpg (640x477, 224K)

lol

You're not looking at CPM then, because it does in fact count card usages, CDs, and star placement.

But you can just go to the top rankings for either SCH or AST and see that they aren't ahead of "most DPS".

Midare Setsugekka.

Well it would be a bit odd for some explicitly not doman catdudes to put a random Japanese word into their technique list.

>With all the new skills I do think WHM can be on the same level as SCH in terms of rdps even without a raid buff.
This will completely depend on Glare potency. Afflatus Misery's 900 potency is quickly gutted when you realize it costs 3 healing GCD's to be able to use it once every 90s. Glare is most likely going to be more potency than that in 3 casts, and most definitely will be in 4 if Misery is a GCD cast.

He's Fray at level 30, but not at level 50. This was the entire point of the arc. I would advise you not to skip cutscenes, yourself.

I really can't imagine what it must be like to interpret "communions" with Fray completely backwards. "Fray" becomes you, not the other way around, what the fuck?

>You're not looking at CPM then, because it does in fact count card usages, CDs, and star placement.
Kihra must have updated that somewhat recently then. It definitely didn't use to not count them.

Aren't they giving the same thing to Monks to keep their Greased Lightning stacks up?

Fray is still the name used to refer to him.

>I really can't imagine what it must be like to interpret "communions" with Fray completely backwards. "Fray" becomes you, not the other way around, what the fuck?
Okay yeah, you completely failed to comprehend anything at all. Fray was always you, it just looked like Fray because you picked up his crystal and subconsciously imprinted that identity on your Darkside. Fray didn't fucking 'become' you.

>This was the entire point of the arc.
No, it wasn't, the point was "I am your darkside". The Warrior of Light knew him as Fray a lot longer than they knew him as I ART THOU, THOU ART I, I AM A SHADOW THE TRUE SELF.