*kills Sekiro, Nioh, Tenchu and Onimusha*

*kills Sekiro, Nioh, Tenchu and Onimusha*

Attached: tsushi.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

>kills Onimusha
It can time travel years into the past? Impressive.

it will look nice but have the worst gameplay out of all of those besides onimusha

I'm sure we'll say that if Sony actually reveals it at E3 this year
oh wait

On normie purchases alone
Is it going to be a better game than those?
Not by a fucking country mile.

We are getting a new Onimusha 100% confirmed. Last time Capcom released an HD remaster of older games, we got Devil May Cry 5. Plus Capcom has been investing in their IPs lately.

Attached: onimusha-warlords-cover.cover_large.jpg (408x512, 87K)

It looks incredible, but no, I don't think it'll be better than any of those games mechanically. Maybe I'll enjoy playing it more than Nioh since the game feels really grindy to me, but whatever.

Imagine dying because of a tornado lmao

>We're going to get a new an improved potato-faced Sam on the garbage REngine
>Retards are going to praise it even thought the PS2 game's faces will be better.

Attached: 1555945279431.gif (320x240, 1.62M)

>Bamham combat
No

Attached: 1547368822759.jpg (210x240, 9K)

RE Engine is hit or miss. Vergil is an example of a miss. If they can pull off another Ada tier asian qt in a new Onimusha, I'll be satisfied.

Attached: zlp5ZDy.png (820x457, 508K)

It's a gaijin game not authentic

Who the fuck cares about faces in a game where 90% time the camera is behind my back?

With that gameplay? I'll have a laugh with that.

It's impossible to take cutscenes seriously when the characters look like wet mannequins recovering from a swarm of killer bees.

What about the remaining 10% of the time when you've set your controller down to jerk off to the girls, and their faces look like this?

Attached: w20k7wl6zir21.png (473x374, 323K)

>>We're going to get a new an improved potato-faced Sam on the garbage REngine
If they actually gonna remake Onimusha, I doubt the new Samanosuke would look even remotely like that unless they get the old face actor back.
An even then, he barely looks like that anymore. Also he's a full time Taiwanese now.

Attached: takeshi-kaneshiro-1.jpg (900x750, 76K)

what does that movie have to do with those games?

Could you post a nonshopped image?

Another game sonygros will shill even if its bad

How does it kill games that already made their money and were successful?

By impeding upon their future success.

How would GoT do that? By flaunting imaginary money at imaginary enemies?

*also kills Batman*

Attached: Ghost of Bamham.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

You do realize Onimusha games had facescanned actors too you know?

fucking zoomers I swear

>a game that has no release date will "impede the future success" of other already massively successful games

Attached: 1508522170352.gif (720x480, 107K)

>even spiderman could have better combat than this

do these clowns have speedhacks on?

>You do realize Onimusha games had facescanned actors too you know?
Where did I say this wasn't the case?

Be careful what you ask for, sweetie ;)

Attached: 33721045228_7fc96b96ff_b.jpg (819x1024, 195K)

People still talk about and play Tenchu.

No one will be talking about Ghost 20 years from now.

Ugly. Would not fill her dark soul with light.

>game gets release date, comes out, blows the fuck out of every samurai game to come before it and makes everyone realize what they were missing
>future samurai games scramble to follow Tsushima's recioe for success

Wow that wasn't so hard to grasp. You must be a brainlet.

Attached: 1-3.jpg (1920x1080, 660K)

So, what were they missing that GoT have exactly? You sound like you know what you're talking about.

open world, actual graphics, good gameplay, no supernatural shenanigans, grounded, good stealth, that AAA first party quality, kino atmosphere, an actual good story, top tier animations, mocapping and voice acting.

Dare I say it, it may be the ultimate Samurai game.

Why I musy buy $60 dan waste my energy to play it for 10-20 hours when I can get the same experience by watching "last samurai" for the less cost and energy?

> Game without good Gameplay loop (which basicaly movies). Once you done it once, you done it forever.
Can Snoy moneyhat more games like Bloodborne or MHW rather than make movies like this one?

>MHW
>moneyhatted by Sony
>when it's been a multiplat since release
Besides, MHW may not be a movie, but it's a shit game that's even worse than Dauntless.

Honestly I really liked the older, more realsitic renditions of Vergil and Dante in RE Engine. It's Trish they fucked up.

Attached: td.png (1080x1920, 3.16M)

>open world
A hit and miss concept
>actual graphics
Buzzword
>good gameplay
bamham combat lmao
>no supernatural
Remains to be seen
>grounded
Slowmo everything
>good stealth
Remins to be seen
>AAA
Lots of AAA fails miserably even with million dollar budget
>kino
Meme
>actual good story
Remains to be seen
>top tier animations
Some of the attacks don't even connect properly
>mocap and voice acting
Plenty of games do this already

This game looks so gay. I loled when he started fighting grandma

Okay I wrong about MHW, but you cannot said that Snoy is not the platform holder who making the most exclusive deal this gen:
- NioH
- Nier etc
all have some deal with Snoy

I'm so fucking disappointed, when I saw the reveal I thought that this was going to be a swordfighting game with actually elaborate combat, and looking at the gameplay it's just braindead Bamham combat.
Are we ever getting a Way of the Samurai 5 ?

Attached: the ride ends here.jpg (505x673, 80K)

The stealth also did me in. How do you go from Sly's unique kind of stealth to the same knee high grass shit every other game uses? WHY?

Not who you're talking to, but while Sony did Kou Shibusawa a favour and chipped in some localization and marketing money for Nioh so it'd get a simultaneous worldwide release, they had nothing to do with Nier Automata. It was a PS4 "exclusive" on reveal because it hadn't been finalized on anything else and of course it was always going to be on the console with the biggest install base in both the West and Japan. Confirmation of a PC version came a few months later and then Microsoft moneyhatted an Xbone port a year after the game's release because they got slaughtered in the press for how barren their output in 2017 was compared to Sony and Nintendo.

When you say it will look nice you presumably mean as a tech demo for lighting and grass effects because I'm expecting the complete lack of talented artists to give us boring architecture, uninspired scene composition and ugly animations.

all we've seen made it look more like a cinematic experience than anyhing. It's probably gonna be the PS5's "the order"

Not really, if anything it'll just be a more polished AssCreed for weaboos.

The Order was originally meant to be aping Telltale and David Cage games until the order came from up high to actually put some gameplay in there; hence why it was partly an uninspired Gears of War knockoff.

>Ugly animations
Checked and confirmed
>Boring architecture
So far so accurate
>Uninspired scene composition
Jury still out