Any video games where I can incinerate the enemy?

Any video games where I can incinerate the enemy?

Attached: ScalyLividHorseshoecrab-size_restricted.gif (455x262, 3.62M)

what a lame death

BUT IF YOU KILL THEM...

Galerians

Doesn't count, Homunculii aren't humans

Hitman

Wish we got an actually good FMA game. It has a lot of potential

Postal 2 had pretty intense deaths by burning. When you ignite someone they shriek horribly. Then you can watch their charred husk shiver on the ground and moan weakly until death claims them.

Roy Mustang is a baller. Literally kills a homunculus solo. They're OP immortal beings who regenerate and he's just some regular dude with fire magic. He just torches the bitch nonstop until the writer is like okay yeah I think shes allowed to die to this much damage.

i thought it was pretty amazing since as a kid i thought the Homunculi were pretty much invincible then Roy finally loses his shit and fucking destroys one after he and his partner were hurt.

Amazing episode in what is still IMO the greatest anime of all time.

FMA > Brotherhood

Yes, the manga IS better. But Brotherhood is pretty good all considered.

He killed 2. Envy was a goner. He literally never stood a chance.

>how does it feel to have the fluid inside of your eyes boil? It stings doesn't it

Also Mustang isn't just a regular dude. He's one of the only people in the entire world that can use flame alchemy. Not to mention of that small portion he's probably the best to ever live

Dragon's Dogma

> regular dude BUT WITH FIRE MAGIC
yawn

I love when Al is trying to stand up for his beliefs and protect Hawkeye from Lust and then you hear Roy from the darkness say
>I couldn't agree more
And in a split fucking second Al grabs Hawkeye and puts up the wall knowing damn well that the flames of hell are coming. What a fucking brutal death. Probably one of the most badass anime characters of all time

bioshock

Attached: BioShock_Incinerate%21_Poster.jpg (250x250, 17K)

Actually it goes 2003 until the source material runs out, and then Brotherhood for the rest of it

>regular dude
>fire magic
Good meme. Decent bait. Could use some work desu

This but unironically

RO: Rising Storm
Rising Storm 2 to an even larger extent

Of course Brotherhood is good, I just enjoyed the original much more. It's darker and more mysterious.

I feel like you either love or hate the ending. The movie was fantastic at tying it all up. IMO

If you mean the manga sure.

Attached: D093A09E-B0F0-4918-8ED0-0F2D83C8CC7E.jpg (535x402, 18K)

Bioshock

Absolutely based response.

Attached: nice.png (186x566, 86K)