The Switch seriously needs a revision to its hardware design. When do you think we will see the Switch XL?

The Switch seriously needs a revision to its hardware design. When do you think we will see the Switch XL?

Attached: 1558842977225.jpg (741x967, 135K)

That's not just being fat, that's straight up having gigantism, or something.

Are you big guy?

what a feminine hand

U U
U U

How the fuck does your hand get that fat. What evolutionary advantage is there to direct all excess bodyfat to the hand.

Every day is repost day.

This is photoshopped.

Why is your thumb a toe?

The japanese hate fat people

They will go with an even smaller switch that's more portable.

chode thumb

Are you some kind of ogre?

You either have really skinny wrists or you're Rayman

>Own switch since new years
>Joy cons plastic and the plastic on the back is already showing wear

Attached: 39801050D0144CD9BCE66A7927E540AF.png (900x900, 198K)

How do you get mumps on your hand goddamn

A Game Boy Micro sized Switch. I'm a skinny fuck and that shit was too small for my hands...back when I was 15 years old.l

The thing is already fucking huge what the fuck is wrong with you
They need to make a switch mini

When is your body getting a revision? A lite version would work wonders

Meanwhile the joycons cost like double an Xbox One controller. Absolute joke.

At first I thought damn dude your hand is fat as fuck but then I took a picture of my hand in that same position and realized, "fuck my hand looks fat too." My problem with the controllers is the right thumbstick has my thumb in a really uncomfortable position to reach it and it makes my hand hurt. That's the main thing I want them to fix and it could just be fixed with them putting out better controllers to buy instead of a whole new system.

This is like my 10th time seeing this image

Attached: 1514739377009.jpg (1024x768, 86K)

The only thing that needs to be upgraded is the analog stick to not use cheapass chink shit plastic that easily allows dust in no matter how you fucking store the pieces of shit joycons and has even a single spec of said fucking dust cause extreme drift issues and is a massive pain in the ass to fix.

Attached: 1558644079727.jpg (600x800, 90K)

based

>XL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH\HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH\HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH\HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH\HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH\HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH\HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH\HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH\HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH\HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH\HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH\HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH\HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH\

OUTCOME: not likely

Attached: Q2.png (949x580, 400K)

Do you guys think OP will eat a fucking salad and go for a walk?

obviously a bait thread a la "i only threw it at the wall once and it already broke" but with its modular design i'd expect to see third party joycons of varying shapes and sizes, are there any besides the dpad joycon?

>connect switch pro controller to PC
>mouse cursor takes a trip
rev up those deadzones

He probably ate the guy who made the salad instead