She should have been a party member

She should have been a party member.

Attached: 1547157325803.jpg (410x442, 20K)

bruh is that a fijgit spinner

I just realized her hair piece looks like the rip cord for a Beyblade launcher.

would've been better than Makoto that's for sure

The real Queen

How? She's even more boring and autistic.

She should have been my wife!

Attached: 80db4633b736b936996ade81334461f4.jpg (854x1608, 198K)

She wouldn't want to talk to you.

"she looks prim and proper but actually she's a big weirdo that gets way too excited about strange things" is already harus niche that she barely gets to use because of how little focus most of your party members get in this game, adding another character with the same shtick is insane

Not possible. She also isn't a smug, unlikable bitch to you right off the bat like Makoto is.

Shut your mouth shogi whore

She should be real and date me

than makoto?

She almost was but instead was never considered for the position.

Give her a break she was being pressured into it. You really didn't understand her character at all did you?

If you have time to think about this maybe better use to how make P5 ROYAL censorship gone?

she wouldn't want to talk to any cracker for that matter

It wouldn't have been fair. None of the other girls could compete.

She barely talks to joker initially

I hate that Yea Forums is as shallow as the normalfags it despises

Whats the mater? mad people don't your chuni chess player?

>we could have gotten Yukiko 1.5 instead of Aigis beta or inverse Kamoshida
Shits rough, man.

Attached: 1453768202627.png (708x537, 239K)

>Even more useless party members

>highly skilled shogi player
>the purpose of her social link is teaching joker shogi techniques that translate as viable battle tactics
honestly I don't understand why she couldn't have just replaced Makoto as the brains/tactician of the operation

Hifumi gives some of the best benefits

Maybe they wouldn't have made her the surrogate MC for the second half of the game.

You'd have to try to make a party member more useless than Yusuke.

>Hating Makoto
>Liking literally 0.5 Makoto but more boring
The absolute state of Hifumicucks
I know some of you hate Makoto for """"cucking"""" Hifumi but they are very, VERY similar, its retarded yo see how you guys love one but hate the other.

Why did you post Joker looking at a noose user?

Who'd have been her persona?

Doesn't excuse it.

I want to imagine it'd be Lucifer because that'd be cool.

>"Makoto I will make your whole life's work and purpose irrelevant if you don't spy on kids we think are involved with the phantom thieves and destroy yakuza's grip on local dented students
>Anonymous dude lmao doesn't excuse her
Don't just eat shit, eat an entire shitty asshole

Attached: 1554255067305.jpg (500x302, 38K)

Just give Yusuke a spin-off where he gets a Wild Card somehow and has to put together his own party made out of people from his own school. His Morgana can be a talking lobster or something I guess.

whoa guys man there was an accident on the way here lol took a while to get off of that bridge anyways i was thinking how funny would it be if you were at the movies with hifumi and you were watching the newest installment in her favorite action shogi franchise when all of a sudden she gets really quiet so youre like "hey hifumi whats wrong" and she just points down at her seat and theres blood everywhere and she goes "i'm free bleeding user" and youre just so taken in by lust you started to dip your fingers in it and lick the menstrual blood off of your fingertips but she stops you and pulls out her shogi pieces and instead starts to scoop the stuff with them and feeds them to you like cheese and crackers but instead its period blood and shogi pieces and youre eating her period blood while the movies going on and you just end up missing the whole thing lol wouldnt that be such a waste of money ahah kamoshida out

Attached: kamoshidacar.png (1280x720, 937K)

I feel like P5 had the easiest excuse to have the NPC S.Links becoming unlockable party members (that'd be way too much work for Atlus though) going by how it's plot works and how they all even find out that the MC is a Phantom Thief by the end. Dunno if the whole "adults can't normally have Personas" thing still stands or not though.

Attached: 1545003181099.jpg (1200x933, 212K)

Attached: image.png (392x464, 293K)

Bruh moment right here