When you die, will you be remembered as a gamer?

when you die, will you be remembered as a gamer?

Attached: renard.jpg (720x960, 320K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kAQK7frSesY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ6Z7g1ulUA
youtube.com/watch?v=498zUzNGQxY
youtube.com/watch?v=O93kuTo2QDo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why does it feel like there's a story behind this image?

Pls don't post the super mario casket. It's such a bummer.

a true Yea Forumsigga
F

>caring about death
>caring about what happens after death

Attached: diogenes.jpg (1800x1322, 3.32M)

Because there is.

That's a dead dude

MAMMA MIA!

Attached: A62D3971-C845-4DF5-AB96-5B4A769991B8.jpg (1024x576, 79K)

>he dosen't know
Nigga lived his entire life playing games then died, his family wanted to remenber him like he lived. So in his funeral instead of a coffin they displayed him like a stuffed animal on a chair

what a SUPER SHAME

Holy fuck, I thought you guys were trolling, but it's true. I honest to God thought OP's pic was Dennis Rodman.

All he wanted to do was play videogames but his mom wanted him to go outside and walk the dog which ended up with him getting shot

>when you go too fast

Attached: 6B171E7D-FD68-4009-85A8-AD5CDBA99235.jpg (1024x615, 158K)

Attached: Au.jpg (1280x1080, 290K)

I like how americans ghetto niggas aways dress like they are getting paid to be living outdoors for brands

>Pray to God for death daily
>Awake the next day without fail
truly I am already in Hell

Attached: 1557019768340.jpg (597x615, 213K)

I don't like how smug sonic looks about the situation

Attached: 29c57d939410a85b4e2b1e6cdf692a5f.jpg (600x443, 46K)

why does that dude on the right look like he just jumped into a pond?

youtube.com/watch?v=kAQK7frSesY

Attached: 9BFAC90D-5627-4896-A06D-520D370156C2.png (750x1334, 1.15M)

that's not even the picture I posted
fucking moot

Could you draw a red circle around what you're trying to point out? I still don't see it.

Fat out of shape tard who gets all sweaty by lifting a lil faggot coffin

Even us /pol/tards felt for the guy.
Was literally just a shut in neet who enjoyed snacks (his favorite shown with his corpse) and video games and loved his pet dog and mom but he got gunned down by a random nigger for shits and giggles while out walking said dog.

>So in his funeral instead of a coffin they displayed him like a stuffed animal on a chair
That's pretty kino desu

I'll be remembered as a fucking faggot loser

It’s from the same cursed snapchat video. DO NOT WATCH IT.

You gotta take it into your own hands, man. I'm letting my rent run out on the 1st and I already sold my car. I have a backpack and a sleeping bag and I'm gonna Into The Wild it. Be proactive with your passive death.

Attached: WQXpUjV[1].jpg (640x426, 34K)

>when you die, will you be remembered
I actively try to make it so no one will remember me so when I take my own damn life it won't hurt anyone's feelings

Honestly better on the family when you think about it.
They explained it very well in that it really didn't seem like he was dead. In even these moments he was just himself enjoying his favorite game and snacks like his family remembered fondly.

My funeral instructions strictly state that there is no funeral and my body id cremated as quickly as possible. Then the ashes are dumped at an elementary school playground so I can haunt children on the slim chance I become a ghost. If they want they can hold a small service but it needs to be at someones house or a park or something. Not giving money to some (((mortician)))

You fucking selfish retard, funerals aren't for the dead.

Actually I just don't want my idiot parents spending thousands of dollars for like 6 people tops to show up including them. Its a massive waste of money and they feel the same about their own funerals.

yes

Attached: 28761bddc1c6b4b103485fa2d63518de50a4cf845f94364ebd6ead326c170439.png (396x266, 188K)

That's niggers for you. They take NOTHING seriously and care for nothing, not even their own let alone their families.

Attached: 1558245028859.jpg (600x337, 41K)

Do you know when niggers actually "care" about anything, it's when they are told to, usually by a jew. There is nothing real about niggers until it's time to play the role for the jew to make white people feel guilty.

did they berry him like that too? no coffin, just lower him down in the chair with the little snack table too?

dog okay?

damn

>zebra cakes
At least in life he had good taste.

I've seen that webm. Is that the guy the trannies got to kill himself?

>nicholas got called to duty
jesus fuck

there's all sorts of rumors going around at this point but he did kill himself on stream while his e-friends watched and begged him not to

>called to duty

Attached: 1553979137597.jpg (563x496, 47K)

I saw the end bit of the livestream before youtube took it down. He was from /r9k/. Supposedly he killed himself because his mom told him that he had to move out. A lot of his /r9k/ friends were begging him not to do it during the stream.

I thought it was some basketball player playing vidya this whole time too.

Attached: 1532406675342.jpg (500x374, 91K)

my dad did this. he still had to be sent to a funeral home before going to the crematorium. they don't just send you there. want to know how much it cost for the underkiker to pickup your body, keep it overnight, then drive it to the crematorium? Two thousand dollars. that doesn't include the creamation. you still have to pay for that. 2k was just for 2 car rides and an overnight stay in a cold basement. type of shit my dad was trying to avoid by not having a funeral. should have called an uber and pulled a weekend at bernies. dad would aprove.

i thought the same thing at first

honestly i didn't know shotguns blew up heads like that before seeing that webm

Putting the fun in funeral

Attached: 1552448281416.webm (426x426, 1.93M)

there's actually one of these where they fuck up and the body falls out

yep. Reiko and his crew would trick young guys into wearing girl clothes and taking sexy pix of themselves. Then they would be blackmailed into taking hormones and taking more pix. This kid was one of several victims.

no there for the lowest scum profitting off the grieving. gather at a fucking church it doesn't cost much. or gather at a family members home. or rent a hall and have a catered dinner. all will save you tens of thousands of dollars and serve the same function of remembering a passed loved one with other loved ones

Attached: 1521315166009.png (1490x1208, 754K)

If it weren't for this
This is how I would like to be remembered.

weak bait

and there's no prosecutions or investigations why?

and by body it looks like a pile of intestines

Just lock it, what would you need to spontaneously open a coffin for

Gay furry pedophiles are untouchable on the internet

Attached: 1558214343106.jpg (400x533, 126K)

its even worse
his parents wanted him to go outside so they got him a puppy and then when the dude was walking the puppy two black dudes gunned him down

My name is Shane and this picture genuinely gives me shivers every time I see it

Attached: 1525376605085.jpg (398x356, 29K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pJ6Z7g1ulUA

10 years ago both of these would sound like madness but now I can't tell what one to believe.

Attached: 1537328290582.jpg (960x960, 91K)

How can I lock it if I'm dead?

Attached: 1463616805261.jpg (900x646, 114K)

i am aroused and i feel bad about it

Due to the nature of this thread I have to ask, is that kitty okay?

go masturbate in a barrel, faggot

Basically the guy who became an hero gave his nudes to a guy named Reiko on /r9k/
Reiko found everyone that the kid knew and threatened to post the nudes to everyone he knew if the kid didn't take HRT
eventually he couldn't take it anymore and became an hero

Pretty much all you could ask for from a funeral

what did the user do to the cat?

was it mistaken identity/gang colors?

youtube.com/watch?v=498zUzNGQxY

this is the result of capitalism.
back in the 90s they told us never to do anything that might reveal your identity online
but then people figured out they could make money off of tracking people and selling their information to advertisers so internet 2.0 social media was created to collect all this data.

Hopefully when i die i won't be remembered at all

Attached: 1522817677138.png (900x1042, 90K)

>sweet chili doritos
>barqs
>vidya (probably a shitty sports game but still vidya)
>gay ass sports clothes but I can live with it
when did you realize black people were not that bad?

I won a small smash bros tournament once

shit thats how i want to be lowerd
R.I.P nigga-user

ill rember you

>nicholas got called to duty
did he become an angelic battle gunslinger

>tranny shit
>degeneracy
>blackmail
>"this is the result of capitalism."
Epic. Simply epic. Epic for the win.

i hope when i have a heart attack fapping im able to clear the cache

Seething /pol/fags

Grieving parents of young children are basically insane.

They just didn't want to put their baby boy in a black box. I can understand the feeling but nothing can make the tragedy any better.

Best thing is to probably just have another baby boy, name him Shane, raise him the exact same way and forget the first one ever existed.

thats not what i said
but those things are also the result of capitalism :^)

Among less flattering descriptors yes

Stop acting like a kike. I bet you reported him a dozen times, didn't you kike?

Niggas gotta NEET just for their own safety

When I die, Yea Forums, tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly, the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly. The rest... is silence.

Attached: mp41-dinobot-01.jpg (1100x1100, 121K)

kids gonna be haunted or something

>ywn be a vidya playing, snack loving, shades wearing skelebro for all of eternity

Attached: 1457073106742.jpg (500x500, 32K)

Most of them are pretty normal people desu.

Is your wallpaper a metal skull with flames coming out of the eye sockets

No, I called him and you seething /pol/babies lmao

The Cars sweater is a nice touch

Can niggers do anything without wiggling?

What the fuck

Seems like the plot of a movie.

Based. I wish funerals weren't so damn sad and pathetic. I remember taking my dad out in my car and drove around while listening to his favorite tunes while he was dying. Said he didn't want to die in a hospital bed.

how the fuck can they manage that? I was a pallbearer at my grandmother's funeral and the casket was heavy as fuck. She was a tiny old lady but holy fuck was she heavy

Coward. He should have hunted down those trannies instead.

Attached: 1542419714866.jpg (1024x768, 52K)

Not the worst way to go.

He's battling against the forces of Hell now.

Attached: 1558835865420.png (662x633, 743K)

Sauce on the snap? I wanna see this shit

>Tfw don't remember my uncles last dying words to me
It's a strange feel to have been told a lifetimes worth of advice and not remember a single thing.

>Die
>A bunch of faggots on an anonymous Taiwanese sewing board use a picture of you to shitpost with

Even in death this kid has it rough.

>Most
I wouldn't go that far

Definitely. I don't care if it's cringey or not because I'll be dead by then but I want a vidya themed casket and have some tunes play during the funeral. I dunno what kind of video game songs I want to play, either sad songs or my favorite ones but I do know that the last 2 will be the ones where you lose a life then get a game over in Super Mario Bros.

Thanks for the thread Yea Forums, my ailing and aged dog finally passed. May all of your recently passed be at peace, and user's warmest condolences to those left behind.

Attached: 021.jpg (4160x2340, 1.29M)

F

He just wanted to play games bros...

I'm not going to die

>ywn game from the grave

Attached: 1513270300095.png (422x422, 365K)

Being a skeleton could be pretty cool.

Attached: 1531175934874.jpg (835x773, 333K)

Hes mom made him walk the dog and he gets shot. He spent all the time paying video games.

F

>If you plan to play vidya your entire life eventually you'll die while waiting for a game to come out

Attached: 8ab8babaa538f39ff47c9f0f4036467ea8c47881917633bbecaad12b6afc89c7.jpg (700x632, 101K)

>Even in death this kid has it rough.
I don’t know, at least he’ll be remembered by thousands of anons for years. How many of us have died who have never been noticed.

F

F

>there are anons who died waiting for a game that ended up being shit

Attached: 1543600354649.gif (500x418, 957K)

You weren't listening. I've been there too.

F.

Attached: 1495565379348.jpg (726x669, 40K)

F.

link please

>Bannerlord

f

Man fuck this thread

Attached: 1425872649867.jpg (831x826, 36K)

He died as he lived
waiting for Bannerlord
legends say that he instructed his family to only bury him once Bannerlord is released

F
Good boy

I'm scared of death.
I don't want to die.

Attached: 1558488931120.jpg (1430x1396, 375K)

Play video games to distract you temporarily.

>Lightning McQueen

Attached: laughing-picture-110424-7942120.jpg (750x543, 32K)

I envy the people who died waiting for MGSV. They never had to live in the hellscape that our world became.

Star citizen

Being a half life fan is suffering

Yo T, isn't that your fockin' son?

Attached: paulie-walnuts-300x258.jpg (300x258, 22K)

F

Don't be scared. Just be ready to go at any moment. That's what I do.... :(

too bad

Attached: prepare to die.jpg (463x348, 24K)

F

what are the subwoofers for

they'll have to pull my cold dead body from my chair

Attached: image.jpg (893x556, 164K)

F

Why the spoiler, tho?

I need this

plays these randomly at high volume during the funeral
youtube.com/watch?v=O93kuTo2QDo

F

hope you're doing okay user, my dog is getting up there in years and this is my greatest fear honestly

Given the current growth of human technology, why isn't cryogenics a thing? You can store millions of dead in Antarctica at low cost, for generations to come. It's the only way they could bring you back unless you want to be in a SOMA situation, where a copy of you is walking around but you're long dead

Attached: 10494851_10152352134153375_977231641584576510_n.jpg (443x604, 35K)

Do you think some ate those doritos and zebra cakes and drank that root beer afterwards? It seems like a real waste of food to just bury it too.

he did

no, they just don't like puppies

you're a newfag then. crazy shit like this has been happening on the internet, not just Yea Forums, forever now

dude just don't die lmao

lol this nigga thinks there's gonna still be ice in Antarctica 10 years from now

We're ignoring cryo technology and in its current state freezing a body actually damages it and so will thawing it. Instead of refining this technology we're too busy arguing about lootboxes and discovering the 453493242th new gender.

Just activate God mode noob

I think most people don't want to die, but it's rather pointless to fear it.

SO LONG GAY SHANE

Attached: 1386179925948.jpg (512x512, 43K)

Where are the oldfag stories of trannies blackmailing people into taking hormones and causing them to kill themselves my fellow ED 4chanist?

no one will remember me

Attached: 1536788750388.jpg (1024x633, 55K)

Live fast, die young.

rip in peace doggo

tfw want to say what i think hell is but saying it makes me think it'll come true

All of humanity will die simultaneously some time in the next twenty years, so there will be nobody to remember anyone.

No one here be remembered at all in the year 3019

Why is that, is there some cool apocalypse doomday going around?

Nah, at least not a cool one. I'm in a betting pool, got $100 on either societal breakdown of the clown world/SPECTACLE or ecological disaster. Hope its the first so I can rack up some sick trick shots.

>Consider the lives led once by others, long ago, the lives to be led by others after you, the lives led even now, in foreign lands. How many people don’t even know your name. How many will soon have forgotten it. How many offer you praise now—and tomorrow, perhaps, contempt. That to be remembered is worthless. Like fame. Like everything.

Attached: 1544609273406.jpg (431x532, 102K)

cryogenics is dumb until someone figures a way to freeze water without making it expand in the process

There's a huge asteroid called Apophis that will fly by Earth on friday the 13th in 2029 and it might have a good chance of hitting earth.