Why is this game so comfy?

Why is this game so comfy?

Attached: 2246592-box_merc.jpg (736x960, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dEbE3fGfF-o
youtube.com/watch?v=LeNv8zlzlV8
youtube.com/watch?v=SuBY8nKUx-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I love this game,shame it with EA now. This is why I play the Division for My Mercenaries fix. Yeah I know it not Mercenaries but there nothing out there that close to it either.

Well they made it back compat in HD for xbox one so that's good at least. I thought maybe GR Wildlands would make me feel like Im playing Mercs and it kinda does but not really

blowing up the buildings was fuckin' fun

Oh shit I forgot about Ghost Recon, maybe the new one might be close to it. But yeah your right I doubt it.

Because it's a ridiculously awesome game that just lets you go nuts with the world. Even more so if you actually have a friend to play it co-op with.
>vip in a base all the way inland
>assault it by boarding an attack boat and get it airlifted to the place by my friend in a chopper, for no other reason than because we can.
>capture vip, ready to be processed.
>surround him in a ring of jeeps, then drop a daisy cutter on his head for no reason than just because we can.

They did factions better than most modern games do.
I'm looking at you skyrim.

It has the whole like different heads of the cartel being similar to the cards. Then it has like abduction missions. Just not really any destruction but it's a good game.

Merc 2 was better

God tier atmosphere, fitting music and an open world that doesnt feel pointless and tacked on.

Man fuck off. I rented that heap and it suddenly teleported me to the end game and started unlocking a bunch of achievements, almost all of them in the game. On xbox 360. I called EA about it and they didn't know what to tell me.

No way, Jose.

Its shit

im only saying it because i enjoy tropical settings but merc one hunting nork aces and nuking pyongyang was pretty fucking gote

It was a buggy mess that tried too hard to be wacky when the grounded nature of the first game was more memorable. Though this youtube.com/watch?v=dEbE3fGfF-o was pretty great.

It needed more time. I heard it got patches but I cant be sure. Hopefully one day it gets back compat on xbox one but I doubt it. Heard the PC port is bad.

a number card is nearby, check your radar for the location

so uh who else here kept climbing the arches and blowing them up

t. actual retard

dont belittle my mental capacity

M67s? I love M67s.

Attached: 78539852353.png (953x651, 802K)

What was the sequel like? Also the nig dude best dude.

There isn't one

Attached: 1557790243286.jpg (791x718, 83K)

Replaying it now. The reason it's fun is because all the missions are completely open ended and can be beaten easily, yet they're so much fun you don't notice. Also capturing the deck of 52 was fun

Attached: 1558122366067.png (691x576, 291K)

>nig dude best dude
anyone but the girl pfff

like warm apple pie

Buggy disappointment. Just play Just Cause 2. It's the game Mercenaries 2 should've been.

stupid nostalgia fags the game is objectively bad

Attached: 1556579370951.png (726x805, 217K)

>Another empty open world game
Trust Yea Forums to lap this shit up.

Retard

Irishman's game is more comfy youtube.com/watch?v=LeNv8zlzlV8

no youre retarded myeh

Fuck you guys for making me remember what happened to Pandemic. Saboteur and Mercenaries were fucking great.

Attached: 1558638701600.png (265x265, 115K)

>what happened to pandemic
don't forget about the OG battlefronts, or that one LOTR game that was battlefront meets tolkien.

youtube.com/watch?v=SuBY8nKUx-Q

Pure. Fucking. Soul.

Like John Williams and Jesper Kyd teamed up

>lucas arts
doesn't that mean it actually WAS john williams?

I doubt it but I'm not gonna look it up. The music is great

That'll do until i get my hands on a tomahawk, or one of them spookys the South Koreans have been using.

>tfw both become available to use later

The soundtrack for this game was so much better than it had any right to be.

Michael Giacchino and Chris Tilton composed the first game.

tfw you beat up and handcuff random nork civilians for no reason

Attached: 1556425389950.jpg (193x264, 20K)

>Mercenaries 3 never EVER
It's not fair bros.

Attached: 1550608794266.jpg (276x276, 22K)

There's footage of it early on

>try to make sure south korea and cia win
>russian mafya ends up winning anyway

Attached: 1534058249659.png (692x677, 538K)

if it makes you feel better mercenaries 3 would have been a shitty 3rd person shooter with borderlands tier writing

What little's been shown kind of looked like shit, anyway. It was way too stylized for my taste. It was probably for the best.