Is this the most useless NPC in the entire Souls series?

Is this the most useless NPC in the entire Souls series?

Attached: dark_souls_3_guide_npcs_sirris_of_the_sunless-realms.jpg (854x480, 28K)

She makes my dick hard

i want her to step on me

If you kill her do you get her outfit?

if you kill her you can buy her outfit from the shrine handmaid

Neat, thanks user.

Is there even a useful NPC?

>boss soul weapon man exists

hes one of the lords of cinder i think. this chick does nothing

Started to playing it right now. Any tips? What am i in for?

follow a guide or be prepared to miss almost all the npc questlines

>not helping her to get the cat ring that grants no fall damage

too many swamps

>npc questlines
ok, i think i dont care anyway

>Start new run of DS1
>Try to cut off Hellkite Dragon's tail for the Drake Sword
>It spams its downward fire attack over and over
>There's no blocking it or evading it
I fucking hate this fuck
I don't even want the sword now
I just want him dead

Get to anor londo, Lightning zweihander +4, kills im in like 3 hits

>useless NPC
You absolute fucking mong. The point of NPCs in this series is not to be "useful." It's for them to be their own characters with their own goals who operate how they will regardless of what you want. That's the WHOLE FUCKING POINT AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN.

YURT KILLS LITERALLY EVERYONE IF YOU SET HIM FREE HE'S THE OPPOSITE OF USEFUL HOW HAVE YOU NOT UNDERSTOOD THIS FROM DAY ONE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1558044481101.jpg (934x900, 337K)

>current year
>he's still meleeing hellkite to get the tail
You just shoot it with arrows from under the bridge dude. We've known this since 2011 when every two-bit hack was putting out "HOW TO BEAT DARK SOULS SUPER EASY" guides for clickbait.

TARKUS

have sex

Not as useless as lucatiel yeeting off the wharfs

BASED

Attached: BasedTarkus.jpg (700x523, 62K)

The most useless is always the Crestfallen Warrior types. They sit and mope and then try to kill you down the line from Hollowing or envy.

Some of them give you really important items. Lautrec's gives you the most busted ring in the game and Siegmeyer's gives you one of the only titanite slabs in the entire game (unless you farm darkwraiths for literal hours or get incredibly lucky on a crystal lizard).

You can't even really play a sorcery build without Griggs and Logan.

Dark souls 2 crestfallen was the best. He had a character arc n shit, he stopped being such a mopey bastard and actually got pretty hopeful when majula started to fill up

Wait around the corner at the top of the stairs until the Hellkite Drake jumps down. As it jumps down, run out and hug the right wall while two-handing your weapon. This will place the part of the tail that you can cut off right in front of you. While the Hellkite Drake is still balancing itself from landing, begin slashing at the tail. Keep going until the tail is cut off, which will cancel any attack the Hellkite Drake tries to do. From there, immediately run toward the Undead Parish bonfire and take the first doorway to the Sunlight Altar on the right. This will get you off of the bridge and protect you in case the Hellkite Drake breathes fire into the bonfire area.

Attached: Tarkus enters the boss room.gif (320x238, 1.57M)

You can summon her for boss fights and doing her quest gets you a very useful ring.

Pure kino

I'm still disappointed we never got to see the actual land of Astora after hearing about it so damn much. Almost every knight in Lordran came from there.

I guess you never played the dlc. You can get like 4 or 6 slabs on one playthrough.

Lothric and Sunbro.

that and you can't join the dorkmoons if you don't learn her gesture