XIV

Until the Leakerchad returns I will hold the line

Attached: Dyc6urwUUAADGu1.jpg (1200x675, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/sk23c
youtube.com/watch?v=tKH0-DkiDJA
youtube.com/watch?v=yIzfXPEQphY
youtube.com/watch?v=jArtg0YdxRY
youtube.com/watch?v=xdV_bzJgRxE
youtube.com/watch?v=KFRhYuB93qk
youtube.com/watch?v=knV-5VciTTQ
youtu.be/BiUp3DpksQY
youtu.be/njYgggITz2g
youtube.com/watch?v=40PwtP5wOKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7G6FfKXvZX8
youtube.com/watch?v=Kcw8xNxkZtM
youtube.com/watch?v=BnOKdmAcSP0
youtube.com/watch?v=_YKHKBgfQf0
youtube.com/watch?v=FKvlNwpy4EA&t
youtube.com/watch?v=FtuwltmTp9I
youtu.be/knV-5VciTTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GIaP-50bqKI
youtube.com/watch?v=jLw5MX7bZqI
youtube.com/watch?v=e7YmF0TGNs4
youtube.com/watch?v=darfiR6cr1I
youtube.com/watch?v=m2vdN2arTHo
youtube.com/watch?v=wKKXRBK14GU
youtube.com/watch?v=4Q4GoKOT_Ts
youtube.com/watch?v=2DuvYC3zENI
youtube.com/watch?v=9Gj47G2e1Jc
youtu.be/tsfnuyyjaB0
youtube.com/watch?v=5LqtgqofB5E
clips.twitch.tv/EncouragingTransparentBaconPoooound
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based leakerbro

Post BRD glamours, I cant think of any

Leaker-chan here.

currently 7am & I can't sleep so here's another skill for you.

Attached: StillAPowerBottom.png (226x121, 45K)

I'm going to marry Y'shtola!

pls post more DNC leaks

could you confirm us if adlo got reworked?

Does Yea Forums have a special someone they play XIV with?

Attached: gs.jpg (1080x607, 43K)

Dump all the healer stuff! That and mch has the most potential for affecting play.

Nah, fuck that. Dump everything you feel like on Summoner. They've got something neat hidden in there kit, right?

dump these tooltips like my girlfriend did to me last night bro

>500 potency
500 potency
>500 potency
500 potency
>500 potency
500 potency

Attached: trash.png (358x260, 155K)

What the hell is up with these potencies? They are all absolutely fucking absurdly high.

>Meditate during downtime, gradually increasing stacks
>Meditate between GCDs to fish for procs
>Spend them

It's a hell of a lot more entertaining than hagakure shinten.

I guess you never looked at what PVP potencies are, even if theyre just " flat numbers ", there's always been high numbers in the game.

Loss of debuffs like slashing is being made up for by generally higher potencies, plus they seem to want to give each job a big ultimate skill or something along those lines.

hey guys leakerchan here, the games getting cancelled tomorrow

you

has WHM gotten any leaks yet?

>level 80 ability
Oh no no no no no.

the super lily holy is 900 potency on first target

Leak the music

Please give drg leaks.

What's the replacement skill for AST royal road?

Difference is PvP potencies are the actual amount of damage the abilities do, while potencies in PvE are multiplied by stats and other stuff.

Fell Cleave in PvP is 2000 potency because it does 2000 damage. Fell Cleave in PvE is 520 potency yet it does like 40,000 damage

So lets assume that I re-roll, where is everyone now? What server should I be on to have the best experience if I have no friends who still play?

stat powercreep. nothing new. people were losing their shit when they first saw fell cleave and midare setsugekka but they are all normal potencies in their respective levels.

Adlo was changed, yes. The crit part of adlo is now a separate buff from the Galvanize effect. And that buff doesn't get deployed with DT.

can't believe ast is back in the shed

Potency means nothing when they've stated they've redone the damage formulae.

thanks a lot

No it isn't you fucking greylet, we're losing a skill that potentially gives us 60 kenki for a small burst window
For one that we'll only be able to get during forced downtime or via fishing for a meditation proc in between your GCD. Which, if you're doing the latter, means you get to use a 500 potency ogcd (which is equivalent to 1.5 Shintens) every 5 minutes as Meditate is currently on a 60s cd

>Implying meditate is changing from what it does already.

It was already shown in the trailer that it builds kenki like normal.

You're reaching for something to make you mad.

Actually retarded.

>Gaius survived

does no one die in this MMO. Christ

Hello, I just started playing and am around Gridania doing quests and exploring, halfway through level 9. Should I start picking professions now or later? I'm a lancer, is it safe to go to Ulsomething and become a Gladiator or will Lancer/Dragoon make leveling faster? Also, is there a way to hide my earrings? They look lame and gay.

shitty lalas and mhiggers

You can't even pick a new profession until level 15.

Gaius is the only main villain who survived. All the others died, so what are you on about?

You can't unlock other classes until level 10. If you keep doing main scenario quests at level 15 you will be able to travel between cities via airship. Once you unlock glamour you will be able to replace your earring model with an invisible pair called the Emperor's New Earrings. DPS are harder to level, so unless you hate it it's better to get that huge MSQ exp on lancer.

I have zero professions though. Any recommendations?

Can I RAPE THE SCIONS?

Attached: 1538588013885.png (665x709, 164K)

All of them. It probably isn't worth doing crafting yet since you need a decent investment to level it. Feel free to grab the gathering ones. There's one in each city botany in Gridania, mining in Uldah, and fishing in Limsa

There is no real gain to switching jobs besides just going to something else if you don't like your first choice. The only real advantage you get is you save inventory space by sharing gear between jobs, but that gets more difficult over time as gear becomes increasingly locked to specific jobs. That said, playing a tank or healer will let you level faster since you're not spending as much time in queue for dungeons and trials, but the MSQ itself gives you more than enough exp to reach the level cap and you can have a FC mate run you through whatever dungeon you need unsynced to avoid the queue on a DPS.

ARR's Ending.

What is Zenos? Lmao

DPS is by far the hardest to level cause there are too many DPS players, making queueing for roulette's hell on earth. Tanks are the fastest to level cause less than 10% of the playerbase mains tanks. But ultimately that only matters if you are leveling a 2nd class. Your main class will level up through story quests the fastest the whole way through, you HAVE to do them anyway so get to it.

The fuck's a profession?

Wow term for crafter/gatherer.

Samurai are confirmed losing Hagakure, which is the skill that converts 3 sen to 60 kenki (20 kenki per sen). I never said Meditate was changing, re-read the post user

>Zenos
>Villain

If you're talking about the crafting/land classes, all of them are interlinked with each other. So you can't just level one, you have to level multiple. I'd say start out with the land ones first (Gathering, Mining, Fishing) that way you can get a leg up on the crafting classes

Why are you helping the Wowfag?

He ascended to protagonist in 4.0, try to keep up

He is literally dead tho. An Ascian took over his fucking corpse. Did you even pay attention?

Why not?

He's in the elezen body well was now he's in a centurion's body.

You'll probably find that XIV is about 80% wowfag. The game is the most wow-like MMO out besides wow. What makes a wowfag not a wowfag is the fact that they've taken their mouth off of blizzard cock for long enough to see that there are other, better games out there.
The real wowfags are the ones who don't try anything new because they think wow is fine and has been fine since mid wrath.

Newfags are dumb retards

I never understood this rivalry between WoW and literally everything else. Its all just vidyagaem, why not just talk about vidyagaem.

You know how they stop being retarded?
Usually other people pointing them in the right direction.
Like other posters are attempting to do to you, trying to help you be less retarded about new players.

>He's literally dead
Stop skipping cutscenes.

Attached: zenos.png (1036x913, 718K)

Did YOU pay attention? He used the power of the Echo to inhabit the Elezen's body.

>Toons
>Lmao haha the story is dumb
>Usually has cuck like behavior in chat
>Normie anime taste

No. Go back to WoW

Thanks. I thought I had read every class has to do the MSQ again, seemingly erroneously. Is there no way to reset it? Like if I accidentally skipped a cutscene. For example, I got memed into using Japanese voices, but after my first scenario thingy (the sword in the forest and the moogle) I realized there is background dialogue I'd miss, but now I can't view it again.
Thanks. Good to know.
Sorry, I just don't know what they're called yet. I read before that they are also "jobs" but I don't get how being a Paladin is equivalent to be a Fisherman. I quit WoW after WoD though, moved to a game called Skyforge, but it went to hell, so I sold my account early last year. Finally decided to play FFXIV after years of prodding by a friend, but now that I just started, they quit, but I'm liking it so far, so maybe I'll keep going after the 30 days expires. Sorry for blogging, but I don't browse Yea Forums often, wasn't aware there was a feud.

And got the one that gives 50 of kenki

>go back to a better game
you got em chief

It's cause WoW was the number 1 game in the genre for a decade so everyone felt the need to compete with it. It's ironic that the one MMO that came out not wanting to compete with WoW is now its number 1 competitor

Why are we so blessed with leaks?

I think WoW was still acceptable until Pandaria. Warlords of Draenor was legitimately demoralizing and I just couldn't keep playing, I felt insulted and cheated. I tried to sell my account as a permanent rejection, but all places I tried require physical ID and it seemed like a bad idea to expose myself out of disappointment.
I'm loving FFXIV so far. I like the attention to detail, like NPCs actually doing work, or relaxing in feasible ways instead of just everyone standing still like a moron in almost every single mmorpg.

They're are inn rooms in every city and inside them is a book called The Unending Journey which will allow you to rewatch cutscenes. Random quest dialogue is just lost though so be careful. They're adding a new game+ in the expansion which will let you play through the old solo instances.

She'll be strong right?

Attached: 1558858453575.png (671x1025, 474K)

>WoW
>Being good at all in the past 5 years

Lich King was the peak of WoW, everything after has been complete and utter garbage.

>People mentioning "toons" in a game where can do everything on one character and having alts is actually pretty pointless
Literally fucking never
>Lmao haha the story is dumb
That's just someone playing the game for entirely wrong reasons. This is a final fantasy game first, and an MMO second. Also the story IS a dumb slog in some places, esp in 2.0
>Usually has cuck like behavior in chat
Why would a wowfag be obnoxious in chat? They're coming from one of the least social games in the genre. The only wowfag like behavior carried over is being a dipshit about dps meters, and that gets the dipshit banned.
>Normie anime taste
Name 5 of your favorites you edgy slut

Anonymity makes it easy to dump images here without much consequence.
That said, some of the last leaks in the last thread were just proven fake.

Oh really? Which ones?

Here is a recruitement code if you don't have one already: CTQETGM7
You'll get an exp boosting helmet and silver feathers you can trade for level capped armor.

Stop being in literally every thread on the board I'm getting worried

Attached: 1528948193339.jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

This is factually incorrect. The vast majority of players are FFags and weebs (like me). WoWfags make up like 15%-20% of the playerbase.

>everything else has been utter garbage
precisely, your weeb game is so bad that even the pile of shit that is nu-wow is still better.
Don't you think that's a bit sad?

bard bros report in how are you holding up?

MCH LEAKS WHEN

Attached: 1557691391569.gif (284x294, 1.69M)

GUNBREAKER PLEASE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
GIVE ME GUNBREAKER INFO I NEED IT AAA AAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That's a huge, thanks!

CAN THIS FUCKING FAGGOT HYDATOS DRAGON SPAWN ALREADY

typos and mismatched icons
the bladedance was actually a dragoon jump

Still have my free fantasia from when I started. Going to be weird to change character after so long.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (761x692, 111K)

ONE1 MONBTH BROASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>guy posts one fake tooltip
>people call him out
>he's now spamming that the leaker is fake

We know it's you, Happy. It won't work twice.

Attached: 1512966694173.jpg (399x243, 20K)

I think it's less to do with them being fake and more to do with the Media Tour build and whatever build Yoshi was on (probably more recent) being different.

ALL LEAKS ARE FAKE

BLM is the one job we kind of already know everything about, so what do you want even? 3 new active skills, we've seem them all on the LL. Passive like giving you a second polyglot charge.

Reposting from last thread.

I want someone to rape and capture my Viera

Isn't that for when I get a subscription though?

>WHM Ultimate skill worse than ARR pruned buff

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: lol.png (572x233, 30K)

T. MR FAPPY

I'm so glad I get to be in these threads
Fuck influencers

Attached: 1536717529552.jpg (500x738, 95K)

NICE TRY HAPPY.

WE HAVE A FAKER
WHICH ONE ARE THE FAKE ONES?

Attached: FAKER.jpg (966x330, 220K)

>what do you want
invulnerability while in the leylines

Attached: file.png (801x742, 961K)

i do not care for this rabbit

>wowfags make up like 15%-20% of the playerbase
During one of if not the absolute worst expansions the game has ever had? The wowfugee crisis is referenced daily. I'd put actual money down on the fact that at least half of the playerbase has put significant hours into world of warcraft before playing ffxiv.

BUT WAIT

WHAT'S THIS?

Attached: unknown.png (510x331, 150K)

I've seen people use the word toon before to refer to their character. It's mostly girls though

It's the casual WoWfags who act like "oh my goshhh hahaha i don't know what I'm doing. How do you play pvp/mahjong/dungeons, omg I died hahahaha sorry guys xD"

Not in any order
Dragon Ball Z
Detroit Metal City
Baki
Tonegawa-san
City Hunter

Inferiority complex.

Monk or Mechanist? I just started heavensward.

Attached: GZkccqK.png (2560x1600, 53K)

post all bard skills now!

Post your face when you don't main RDM.

Attached: 1420581814316.png (297x413, 118K)

can't fucking wait

Attached: 1558920764421.png (349x204, 122K)

RDM is a fun job

monk, machinist isn't a very fun job

So you don't want leak you just want lies.

its fake

my boyfriend started playing this game but i only like the bunny girl clas

Attached: 1536437663779.png (464x553, 256K)

>implying FFXIV isn't the same shit as nuWoW
Two sides of the same turd

is there something wrong with providing a stacking damage reduction aura

>WoW is still better
>WoW has no actual hardcore content anymore
>WoW's meme of a "story"
>"""""""better"""""""""

monk is more fun right now, no one 100% knows which one will be more fun in Shadnigs but MCH is getting a huge rework.

Has the new Dragon Kick tooltip been leaked yet? Curious what it does now that blunt resist down is dead and it had already lost the int debuff

Or they just changed the numbers around, like they've done with skills before major releases in the past.

When you pay for your first sub month, yes.

>people claiming fake leaks
ye because the other ones were fake too right
seethe more mr happy lolololo

Honestly, I'd stick with MNK. Leveling MCH in its current state is pure suffering.

When you reach level 15 and head to the first dungeon there will be a building outside it with a green sprout symbol on it like what's by your name. Talk to the npc behind the desk to do some challenges that attempt to teach you how to play. They reward you with a set of level 15 gear and a ring that boosts exp while below level 30.

there's only like 40 people worldwide that actually main RDM
everyone else just thinks its the easy job while they pull shit numbers

Clearly the build testers played during the tour is different from the one YoshiP showed on the liveletter

You'll be coping hard on Wednesday, Brappyfucker.

550 at 25? you sure?

oy vey

Maybe it's time to get RAPED.
Or do the raping user. Rape the next miqote you see, that's an order.

Attached: EnormousComfortableBluebottle-poster.jpg (424x240, 13K)

HOLY SHIT

Possible unconfirmed leaks
>Shortly after our arrival, we discover the first is doomed as fuck, despite us having the capability to drive back the light temporarily.
>Enemy over the first is Cloud of Darkness (Light form) seeking to devour everything, parallel with FF3.
>Just like reverse FF3, the "dark warriors" (Albert and co.) sacrifice themselves to break her dark form, giving us the capability to actually stand against her.
>Still just a stopgap, since the flood isn't really fixed, so she'll always return.

>Back on Eorzea, the Empire and Solus are gearing up for mass use of Black Rose.
>Solus seeks to empower it to continue to spread and cause a calamity to rejoin another world.
>Turns out, while a calamity is terrible, it will allow whats left of the 1st to be "saved" in the sense its aether/lifestream can be funneled to our world.
>Throughout the postgame on ShB, we're evacuating the still alive members of the first to our world.

Post scholar tool tips now!

Isn’t the one on the left the "Flourished" version?

>unironically taking the wownigger's bait

Attached: 1557902355757.jpg (1286x1536, 257K)

You still see some RDM mains around in these threads.

OK, so I'm keeping BLM as my usual main dps class (will probably level lol RDM if I get bored), but I'm looking to level a main tank class after seeing the changes being made.

PLD or WAR? No DRK, and GNB is iffy, I havn't decided if I like their combat stance or not yet.

Attached: 1558834435707.jpg (736x972, 74K)

If the New Leaker is fake, why didn't Old Leaker call him out?

Attached: DTYLO9oW4AEHVJm.jpg (754x560, 67K)

What's the problem here? One is with the 50% proc buff, the other is without. is not the same skill.

BLOODBATH IS BACK BABYYYY

Attached: 1558921973861.png (359x271, 169K)

Machinist is currently the 2nd absolute worst job in the game. It will hopefully be fixed by the time 5.0 comes out along with White Mage, but as of now if you want to play Machinist.....don't, just play Bard instead.

japanese """"""""""""""""""""""""""humor""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Attached: 1534303600210.jpg (399x400, 47K)

PLD because the leakers seem to be ignoring it.

Hey im the bearded faggot from work to game stop posting leaks :(

What if the only fake leak is the DNC skill, but every other is right, and this is just a move to cause fuckers from other websites to fuck off?

CHECK THE TEXT
IS THE SAME ONE

Attached: 1558922222867.png (355x230, 123K)

The potency numbers are ALL getting recalculated to compensate for TP/MP changes, class reworks, stat changes, etc.

Attached: 1558784951924.png (361x181, 71K)

LEAKER IS NOT FAKE
HE'S JUST FUCKING WITH US

>Raping cats
I'd rather not get feline aids, can I rape a tall and pale highlander with thick thighs and glistening abs instead?

Attached: 1551774245884.png (195x178, 79K)

Ackshually, it's not the echo - it's whatever the name of that "fake" echo was that Fordola had in one eye - he's basically got the XIV equivalent of a Perfect Sharingan or whatever that shit with 2 eyes was vs Fordola's half.
But yeah, elezen nigga is Zenos' true soul, he even says that "my friend, my enemy" shit that Zenos said previously.

Bladeshower (dark) has very similar tooltip to Bloodshower, so there's probably just fuckup on dev side.

>same radius
>same range
>same cast and recast
>same duration
>same acquired level

Maybe they are both real but the skill got changed in yoshi-p's build? foto forensics doesn't seem to show any tampering with the jpg, which means it'd have to be a screen shot of the game, but the icon isn't in game files. Dunno. hard call.

*that's a huge help
Thanks for the tips.

So since all leaks have been confirmed and proven fakes, which influencer's video will you be watching on Wednesday to learn the true Shadowbringers abilities?

WAR for main tanking
PLD when you feel bored and want a change of pace, though they're boring as fuck compared to WAR

No, but it's been stated to just be a flat +10% damage buff for yourself.

So, do you think WoL will actually start having PTSD flashbacks when entering the First like in the intro? Will shit hit the fan before going there? Right now all things considered the ending of SB was pretty tame, considering the Garleans conveniently retired even though "Zenos" defeated us and the finished Black Rose was destroyed despite all the foreshadowing about them using it in the war.

>want to Fanta into Viera when ShB drops
>so far, has been the most common hairstyle, and the one I was planning on using
My whole server is going to be twinning.

Attached: 1538295082491.jpg (165x148, 9K)

LEAKERCHAD THERE MUST BE SOME REDEMPTION IN SAM'S TRAITS

True Strike was removed. This is 100%

Attached: FINAL FANTASY XIV_ SHADOWBRINGERS - Job Actions11.webm (700x392, 2.5M)

Well, problem solved.

iMAGINE BEING ANY OF THIS GUYS

Attached: 1557889113277.jpg (514x615, 50K)

That's okay. You don't have to. I'm still messing with the CC anyway, plus I won't be playing SB on launch. Got other shit to do.

What would the duration on the left one refer to?

They said they are effectively making all the tanks the same. So just go with what you think is more aesthetically pleasing

>True Strike was removed.
>Best punch was removed
Fuck

>No DRK
I hope that's because you already leveled it

Attached: 1542262532945.png (1920x1057, 2.27M)

>only 500
Fuck off

>WAR get to heal AND protect an ally on top of healing themselves
That's gonna be busted as fucking during IR phase.

Attached: moshimoshi.png (356x402, 27K)

not mr happy's that's for sure

That's a long ass buff

>500
are you retarded or blind?

>Ikishoten
Looks like a fair trade off for Hagakure.

>Leak a skill by taking the tooltip and turning it into a fake leak for another job
these are some high IQ plays

That was posted in the other thread after I already questioned what hte problem was as we haven't seen the tooltips for DNC skills with the proc buffs. This if true makes sense for just being the leaker fucking with us a bit yea.

FAKE LEAKER. FAKE LEAKER.

Wait so was Seisen fake too then?

FAKE LEAKS THIS GUY HAS BEEN SWITCHING TOOLTIPS AS HIGHLIGHTED BY THE PREVIOUS user.

whichever shill is being paid to sow confusion and doubt, you're doing a great job.

Attached: 1538140807972.png (547x549, 409K)

POST YFW YOU DON'T MAIN AST

Attached: 1542470966960.jpg (843x906, 34K)

I forgot a 5 still the same compared to everyone else.

IS THAT A FUCKING NIPPLE

god i wanna fuck both of these cat sluts

I NEED MCH LEAKES NOW

Attached: 1510544252995.jpg (1920x1760, 556K)

If you're gonna take a 3day break, at least make it worth it by posting potatoes

It's too late for me

>True Strike was removed
Source? Benchmark datamine says otherwise.

Leak Scholar's Level 1 Ruin replacement.

>100% uptime Bloodbath and 10% on an ally

Doubting this shit.

Prepare for WHM and SCH meta

oh shit. Please be real.

>30sec duration
>25sec recast
Fake as fuck.

OHHHHHHHHHHHH SHEEEEIIIIIT IS THAT A NIPPLE!!!!!!!!!!?????????

LETS GO WARFAGS. LETS RAPE THE OTHER TANKS

Attached: FeaturingPLDasTokyoTower.jpg (480x360, 10K)

So wait was the SAM ability fake then?

fuck, now I have to masturbate

Attached: IM DOIN IT.png (298x279, 29K)

>there's a guy taking text for leaked abilities are making more with them
>faggots here fall for them
smart

>these cats get a commission with liveforthefunk while you don't
I hate how these two always step on my toes when trying to get something.

post trick attack

Attached: 1425563825006.png (173x174, 32K)

Wedges are so fucking sexy.

based and cute and funnypilled

MNK never used True Strike in video.

Resonance.

>cope
fuck off incel-fluencer

i fucking hope so

Some of them I know are confirmed based on the icon and effects.

Deleted already, bros....

here you go BalanceFags enjoy. ~Leaker-Chan

There needs to be more Scion porn.

If true then that means the tool tips correspond to skills, but not the skills shown?

Also to whoever posted the Balance only to cause panic, fuck you.

Attached: drinkthisbitch.png (351x222, 108K)

>AST really is dead this time around.

Save me, please, leakerchan.

Attached: AST.png (582x800, 415K)

This isn't a leak, everybody knew what it did by the video.

Attached: NewMnkMoveShB.png (367x217, 110K)

>hrothgar cant wear my optimus prime outfit

whats the point

Attached: ffxiv_27052019_092943_756.jpg (1920x1080, 723K)

>that art

Attached: 1528681442042.jpg (282x261, 11K)

No it wasn't. Fuck off Happy shill.

>someone in the Balance discord links the thread
>some autist starts falseflagging
FUCK OFF BRAPPY

Attached: buty.gif (440x300, 1001K)

Eat my fucking ass michael you faggot shill

streamable.com/sk23c

oops. my bad.

Attached: NotDRGButHereIsSomething.png (871x599, 361K)

this is an interesting development.

Huh.

brooooooooooooooooos

Someone post the fucking MCH Tools. Or just one.

>HALT
FAKE

>tfw main SAM

Attached: 1556367183402.png (600x595, 302K)

user leaks from pastbin were confirmed to be real. So yes SAM leaks are real. Picrelated is NIN. This is real

Attached: 1558922492944.png (630x374, 228K)

youtube.com/watch?v=tKH0-DkiDJA

Attached: 1329644956000.gif (200x200, 1.79M)

PLEASE LEAKCHAD I BEG YOU SHOW ME THE NEW BARD SKILLS

>20 minutes left on my eureka timer
>group is still attempting to spawn PW
>rezone hoping to get into the same instance
>get put in one where he's dead
AAAAHHHHHHH EVER SINCE I HIT 59 I HAVE NOT SEEN THIS FAGGOT ONCE.

Attached: fuck.jpg (480x447, 14K)

ANTS

So all the cards give dmg now?

More summoner stuff PLEASEEEEEEE

These are so fucking boring, holy shit. Fuck playing AST.

Why would they?

I doubt they'd render AST cards that fucking boring.

AHEM FUCK UNIQUE EFFECTS

>Every card is a DPS card
WHM IS BACK IN THE SHED

When's fairy leaks?

Attached: 1558416935334.png (1052x2625, 2.3M)

>no mention that it doesn’t work outside of combat
So we’re gonna meditate before every pull I guess?

ant man?

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

>GUB

La creaturea......

MNK didn't use true strike for boot combo for unknown reason.
>game designed for consoles and gamepad
>MNK has button bloat with stance change
>6 buttons combo

Attached: bigdickdps.png (347x191, 115K)

That's not reliable. Don't spread misinformation as if it is fact.

Why do you care how other people look?

4 ranged cards 2 melee AHAHAHAAAHAA MELEE BTFO

lol not with those numbers

>Leaker-Chan
Fuck off, you're the one posting fake tooltips.

OK but WHAT do you do to EAT the seals and what does it give? Just more generic damage buff?

But the leaker posted fakes so it might not work the same as intended.

Like Seisen might do less than 1250 and have different abilities.

final fantasy is leagues worse than wow will ever be
>raids literally take place in a single room with a single boss
>the music is awful
>the story is not only dogshit but you can't skip it
say what you will about wow but those quests are all optional, try to get through ffxiv without having to sit through weeb cringe and you're SoL

They said this during the live letter.

balance is melee
and he repeated ewer
so it's 3/3

please post bard poison skill please i beg you

Ewer's listed twice.

What give Nascent Chaos user??
Is it RNG based? Is it Infuriate???

Since you asked.

Attached: k.png (355x241, 115K)

I like how Hrothgar look, but armor looks awful on them, like Orcs in WoW or Charr in GW2. Fuck that.

>humor

Probably cause they didn't need to. They showed new and relevent stuff. A complete aoe combo and the two buffs with DK and TS.

>the music is awful
actually shit taste, fuck off back to your classic threads

weak bait

MORE SMN PLS MORE SMN PLS MORE SMN PLS MORE SMN PLS BAHAMUT RUIN SPELLS ENERGY DRAIN PAINFLARE DEATHFLARE AND MORE PLS.

red mage new huge nuke please?

>the music is awful
Really really poor bait

Post fakes that are purposely shit.
Have everyone happy when the actual tooltip is only half shit.
How much are they paying you?

Post SCH's new DoT or your mother will die in her sleep tonight.

But where does Nascent Chaos come from? I need to know.

Why are you here then?

Attached: 1555674242265.jpg (1200x1182, 170K)

wait what the fuck

wanna say its infuriate, but thats just speculation

Horoscope.

Any buff is better than MORE HEALS. WHM personal DPS cant close the gap.

post music to btfo the wowfag, posting the OG

youtube.com/watch?v=yIzfXPEQphY

i pretty much agree with all of this but i still love the game anyway /shrug

wait these don't match the job preview unless they shuffled them around needlessly

>leaker wars
This is amazing, everyone wins.

>the music is awful

I feel like you can do better, user.

Could you at least tell me how nerfed Chain stratagem was?

GIB GUNBREAKER

So it's a free Succor.

What kind of animation does the attack have?

yawn

The job preview was showing which card was next.

>people doesnt give a fuck anymore about the leaks and just fight with each other now
Never change faggots

Attached: 1557461943984.png (600x492, 470K)

Based.

>ranged
>ranged
>melee
>melee
yeah right like they would give zero cards for magical fuck outta here

Well maybe you right.
I really curious how new wind stance for monk will work. Since it's pretty clear RoF doesn't change stance now

tfw leaker bro to much of a pussy to leak all the whm skills

pld, because they are easy to heal

You say this now, but you don't know the potencies of WHMs other damage spells, or of ASTs damage spells.

Oooh thats a seraph ability neat

i want to have leaker-chan's babies

I'm not sure I see the point of that UNLESS it stack with galvanize.

mages are ranged you retard

Attached: a9iSq5Y.gif (540x540, 710K)

I don't know how I feel about all cards giving damage now. I mean, Balance was one of the most valuable cards AST had, but still

what classes besides mch are absolute trash to play right now
trying to leave leveling the worst ones last, shb is still too far away to fix mch

Are we being raised? Why did the quality of XIV threads plummet so sharply?

Where does it say physical user?

So are all raid encounters forthcoming going to have less AoE output to make up for no more VIT melding?

someone text leaked that RoF lets you keep the 4th GL for the duration of RoF

I can't wait until every single person that went to media tour ends up here posting leaks/fake leaks.

FUCK RED MAGES
FUCK BLACK MAGES
FUCK SUMMONERS
CASTER KEKS

It's the first attack they use after in the job trailer.

Can't wait for the porn MCHbros

Attached: 1534724086904.png (359x223, 107K)

That's just as bad it means melee DPS gets their own special cards but ranged and magical have to share, that would be serious BS

I blame whm shitters for this.

Attached: 1416803620749.jpg (606x340, 98K)

hey fuck you too, buddy

Literally anything for RDM involving Skorch or Verraise OR the new Enchanted Sword ability.

Our threads are infinitely better than /vg/'s and this is what matters

>unequal number of seal cards
That seems rather unlikely.

>insta cast

Does wow even have music for their bosses or dungeons?
youtube.com/watch?v=jArtg0YdxRY

no such classes
but MHC is not so bad tho

Attached: vomit.jpg (430x430, 45K)

>Crit Aldo with Seraph shield stacked on top
It just keeps getting better.

This thread got linked in the Balance.

This is what's considered '''''''''good'''''''''' to retarded weebs
youtube.com/watch?v=xdV_bzJgRxE

/xivg/, reddit and discordniggers

Reddit and discordfags are here because of the leaks.

Attached: 1551886997404.gif (512x288, 358K)

They're adding vit to accessories so it's like you already melded it.

what the fuck were they thinking?
there's no way they keep this in

Attached: foryoursins.png (359x206, 107K)

Ewer is on there twice. Balance is Solar.

We are.
>leaker 2 floods thread with good stuff
>leaks get reposted to reddit and Balance discord
>reddit leaker contracted by Mr Crappy sees this and comes in to sow discord and doubt

Attached: K4yrIsP.jpg (720x960, 80K)

Because Ewer was posted twice.

I need more, like show me Drill, or Bio Blaster.

Reddit and a lot of other discord are lurking/posting to see the leaks

discordfags are in this thread

They have ewer twice instead of balance that we've already seen. It is 2/2/2

retard
sword oath is gone

nah Sophia's song

understandable
have a good day

>Sword Oath
HMMMMMMM

>sword oath
what

>Sword Oath is gone
>Shield Oath has been renamed to Iron Will

calling bullshit on this one chief

it's still miles better than /vg/ trash despite all wowkeks

>sword oath

Attached: 1542710859039.jpg (801x1200, 251K)

>Sword Oath

Nice try.

sword oath?

Okay. So they just have extremely boring effects.

better than anything in WoW

I TOLD YOU THERE WAS A FAKE ONE
I FUCKING TOLD YOU

Attached: chester.png (726x345, 239K)

Attached: eatwater.png (350x171, 95K)

Balance is Solar. There is 1 of each for both ranged and melee.

You got something against Tony Hawk, son?

monk, level mch bit by bit afterwards as you see fit. mch is fucky atm though decent in pvp. if it's for shadowbringers MCH looks a lot better and monk will finally have greased lightning 4 aka super sonic speed fisting.
No matter how much they try to coddle you you're getting shoved in the cuckshed Warkeks. This is the year of the CHADOUCHbringer and that only translates into a chad knight.

i'm sad because no new summoner leaks,
no pheonix final attack, no bahamut pot stuff , no energy drain stuff :'( .

>sword oath
I'm glad you're getting laughed at

Attached: 1507401571919.jpg (960x720, 56K)

Ah shit, I knew it, they are taking out Inner Beast and Steel Cyclone and recycling them into Inner Chaos and the aoe version

>Sword Oath

Leaker confirmed for fake.

Go home bros its over.

smn deserves to suffer

It looks like the nice ARR team of WHM+SCH is back in business.

but sword oath is still in the game

leaker is switching text to fuck with us

youtube.com/watch?v=KFRhYuB93qk

Cool.

>not even an attempt to deny it
holy shit how embarassing

Attached: 1793823481.jpg (500x495, 60K)

keep fishing for (You)s
show screencaps to your discord friends!

Hadn't seen this. Thank you friend

Don't believe clear leakerfag, only believe blurry leakerbro

This is old and not new, atleast try.

Fuck off Mr. Happy we're trying to get real leaks here cut it with your crappy fake ones

SAY ITS NAME NIGGER

Look im a leaker now

Attached: FR6UReWn-7T5BnVqpDMtKEUbmFVY3Bobr-n5Bp45vo0.png (366x192, 80K)

Are the SAM skills really this garbage???????

Still possible, DRK is getting darkside reworked as a buff, why is sword oath auto considered fake?

this
all the clear "leak" pics are fake

Attached: 1557434135726.gif (285x279, 2.05M)

I'm unsubscribing if delirium is just another inner release

>Sword Oath
you yanking muh dick buddy?

It's just shills trying to discredit the real leaks.

WoW is better.

Attached: 1519814083853.gif (258x203, 696K)

please bio blaster and the dril....

Attached: lyon.jpg (480x360, 29K)

>recycling animation
Why do they hate us Warbros?

We have a traitor in our midst boys

>this is what passes as ''''''''quality music'''''''' to the average faggot fantasy incel
youtube.com/watch?v=knV-5VciTTQ
youtu.be/BiUp3DpksQY
youtu.be/njYgggITz2g
could you imagine actually sitting down and thinking this trash was good

Mr.happy is trying to fuck us

Bad news bro.....

Well, it was a fun ride, but we can't believe anything you post anymore, BLU.

AT BEIN SHIT MAYBE LMAOOOOOO

So, what tooltip did the shill swap?

Post something better.

I'll wait.

>AST gives balances to the samurais despite me spankign that ass all fight in DPS
>stop manashifting the AST
>give all the mana to the other healer
>only raise when absolutely necessary
>let the AST deal with it
#justredmagethings

Hell MR HAPPY HERE

I don't see the point, but ok

youtube.com/watch?v=40PwtP5wOKQ
Implying this doesn't fucking SLAP

Get out faggot

yes

mana shift is gone idiot

I believe in Clearleak bro, at least the first few posts before he said that's all (Repose, Blood Lily, Tactician and Shoha).

>is based and posts ton of leaks in short span of time
>seething trannies see his leak reposted to reddit
>come here to discredit what they can
Pathetic.

though an easy way to prove it would be to post whatever grants Sword Oath

>random environmental track from random zone is better than all this trash
youtube.com/watch?v=7G6FfKXvZX8
AAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE STATE OF FFAGS

I dunno what you're goin for here man.

Attached: 1538266562346.jpg (769x1078, 131K)

Probably Meoni only because his voice isn't god awful or annoying

youtube.com/watch?v=Kcw8xNxkZtM
youtube.com/watch?v=BnOKdmAcSP0
youtube.com/watch?v=_YKHKBgfQf0

Wait. someone post the leaked PLD skilllist, is Atonement there?

Uhh

no it's not retard

WE HAVE TO KILL EVERY SINGLE INFLUENCER FOR GIVING US FAKE LEAKS. ESPECIALLY THAT FAGGOT MR HAPPY AND TATE.

i do believe he isn't taking about the future

Assuming that Trick and Assassinate do not consume Suiton, but this does.

SUMMONER LOVE PLS

>Links WoW shite

Opinion discarded

don't fucking reply to me i'm retarded

>the music is awful
Weakest bait I've ever seen holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=FKvlNwpy4EA&t
youtube.com/watch?v=FtuwltmTp9I
youtu.be/knV-5VciTTQ

get out you fucking leech

Why is it always the trannies?

Havent been keeping up with the leaks, I mainly use WHM and SAM, how fucked am I?

now mrhappy is trying to derail the thread by posting wow music lol

imagine thinking wow has music lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=GIaP-50bqKI

those one looks real
>inb4: reddit

Attached: 1aay6brwin031.png (960x588, 776K)

also his catgirl is cute

same desu

Based. These weebs wouldn't know quality audio if they took a skillshare course on appreciating audio. They can't stand up to us wowbros and our superior tastes.

At least post music from ARR or SB, not the worst expansion.

BLURRY TOOLTIPS ARE REAL, CLEAN TOOLTIPS ARE FAKE

ITS CLICHE AS FUCK BUT IT WORKS IN THIS INSTANCE

Attached: 1534792139910.png (345x325, 164K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jLw5MX7bZqI
while nips had their heads up their asses with original release, the superior dragon already had the superior theme, destroyed more than bahashit could ever do, and with a theme BTFOing anything weebshit can make

wow has undeniably good music you dumb weeb, I know your brain is fried from all the shit you listen to but really, don't embarrass yourself

That and his vids are short and to the point in sure mrhappy's going to have a 4 hour long video

Fuck discordniggers, fuck reddit, fuck twitch, fuck jannies, fuck wowfags and FUCK mhiggers reposting to plebbit and discord for goodgoy points.

Attached: 1553114241422.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

Believe me if you want to or not. There's at least three leakers in this thread.

Attached: realskill.png (357x244, 112K)

>whm and sam
im sorry user, might as well just unsub

Attached: mpc-hc64_2019-05-22_18-01-261.png (608x383, 285K)

Yes, yes it is.

Attached: zkodfofx2tz21.png (608x383, 235K)

Fuck you

All WoW tracks sound the fucking same

>he thinks FFXIV has good music

youtube.com/watch?v=e7YmF0TGNs4

This one is really clean
is real or fake?

Attached: 1553139260514.png (1193x783, 1.3M)

>SB a better expansion than HW

Imagine.

Icons with bloated with bright coloring to make you have a seizure.

Stop trusting fake leaks dipshits. Just wait until MrHappy releases his video and watch that for the truth.

>this is your brain on weeb autism
yikes, imagine being this stupid

It is but
>550 potency
>no cooldown
>no combo

>wow has undeniably good music

Attached: _81738062_risitas.jpg (720x405, 23K)

you should post leaks using light theme so that people can differentiate

SB was shit.

If the leaker had any tact, they'd do MSPaint recreations of the tooltip/icon just to fuck with y'all.

SAM should have Tsubame Gaeshi skill. You can see it in video

Attached: FINAL FANTASY XIV_ SHADOWBRINGERS - Job Actions8.webm (700x392, 2.61M)

Now that my friend is bait

you just edited it again to look like the normal one
nice try

Attached: 1553111742718.jpg (612x612, 23K)

But Inner Chaos blurry and clear version are the same
I really want to know how this Nascent mechanic work!

Attached: 1558861537384.png (501x160, 118K)

that's not how that works

Honest talk what's with XIV YouTubers being obnoxious le random shits? Everyone overreacts or become overtly dramatic explaining the xiv lore. It's not that fucking serious, god damn.

Attached: xEqRho1.png (265x290, 109K)

Attached: 1337433736632.jpg (490x490, 33K)

Any one got the samurai skill list?

I have no idea, but it's a bit on the nose to call it "Pile Bunker", don't you think?

youtube.com/watch?v=darfiR6cr1I

SUMMONER 5.0 NERFED .

>weeb has dogshit taste
oh wow surprise surprise

Attached: 1557066980653.jpg (297x300, 37K)

Sword Oath's in but not as you know it.

Dilate

>vaguely chinese themed elevator music
I sleep

>this
>good
the absolute state of wowfags

see there's so much weird conflicting info like in THIS video he uses Meisui but it DOESN'T consume Huton like it says in and like this skill, in the job actions preview it doesn't have a cast but on this tooltip it does??

Attached: 1558920937529.png (360x207, 112K)

WoW has some great city and log-in-screen themes, but fuck if I can remember anything else. Orchestral tunes tend to just blur together at a point for me.

Attached: 1545122419668.png (1187x826, 269K)

>people tell me war uses str accessories
>somebody comes and call them retards because vit ones are better
>people tell me war uses vit accessories
>somebody comes and call them retards because str ones are better
I DON'T GET IT??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Attached: 1536835357875.gif (660x440, 2.78M)

>weeb

Yike is this your only insult?
Grow up kid.
Wow was good 13 years ago.

Keep dabbing on them, bro. They can't even form an argument AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

>tfw literal chad tank was pulling through mhach at sanic pace and one rando in the entire raid was tossing a fit

Attached: 583DB534-3E18-4F89-838F-4557D449B13F.gif (371x500, 32K)

I can believe it honestly. Dark Arts somehow survived.
But the rest of the skill is written by someone who never played XIV.

It's but we know for a fact sword oath is getting axed

So tell me WoWfag, how's BFA buddy? How's your 2nd coming going pal?

Attached: Smile.png (810x1038, 1.09M)

>this
>not good
tasteless, not that I'm surprised, you play a game that's nothing more than a shitty japanese knockoff of wow so I never expected a valid opinion from any of you in the first place

>but it DOESN'T consume Huton
Re-read the tool-tip, my guy.

that's because it says it consumes SUITON you fucking mong

Because pic related is their audience.

Attached: 1558804967326.jpg (994x745, 166K)

youtube.com/watch?v=m2vdN2arTHo

Huton is getting windy.
Suiton is Trick Attack enabler, the watery one.

Based WoWCHAD riling up the discordtrannies for free replies

GENERICUS FULLSEM PSEUDO LATINUS
*Orchestra x 1000*
OOOHHH AHHHHHH
*Drum*

Is there something I'm missing here? If you added an extra 0 after each of those I could understand but this makes no sense based on

Attached: 1532367542245.jpg (1440x1080, 305K)

>boku no capeshit acadamia
filtered

i hope this is false, this skill was so ugly

I haven't played in 4 years, is it worth a resub?

I didn't touch much (if any) of Heavensward and I'm looking for something to eat my time.

IT'S ME I'M THE LEAKER IT WAS ME ALL ALONG YOSHIP

WoW music was always shit for a MMO.
Gooks like SoundTeMP were dabbing on them even before vanilla.

Seisen is real.

Where's the YouTuber for the audience that aren't soiboys? :(

move aside kiddies best song coming through

youtube.com/watch?v=wKKXRBK14GU

Plenty of trannies play grabble too, don't kid yourself.

How much do you enjoy everything playing the same?

Attached: Free Login June 17th.png (933x243, 347K)

Shit taste

It won't matter in a month.

Leaker bro, can you post the new dot of SCH?
Or the potency of the new aoe for WAR?
PLD get a 800 pot nuke aoe so I assume WAR will get something similar too right?

Attached: 89e1517609a1b7387c8d51cdcc01411d.jpg (1280x768, 433K)

Yes, yes

I like that you final fantasy trannies are so brain damaged from HRT and endless ERP that you can't even hold an appreciation for skilled instrumental pieces and settle for the lowest of the low japanese throwaway tracks on a shitty game from a studio so reviled even in Japan that it's basically gook EA but on the verge bankruptcy.

Attached: 1524078428279.png (1000x1000, 77K)

>reddit
>discordtrannies
>balance autists
>wow frogposters
>mrhappy shills
>yoship's leak assassination team
>ALL IN ONE THREAD

T-thanks, leakerbro.

Attached: 1555667023477.jpg (1024x768, 77K)

Hey mister happy here well for now Im here as just Michael, im dissapointed in this community right now Im working on finishing my last vids from the media tour and im sad to see a fellow influencer has violated square enix's trust and broken nda early.

As we get closer to shadowbringers I understand everyone is excited to see the new stuff, but not like this guys. Believe who I am or not im gonna head to bed hope you guys learn from this. Btw I know who it is but I wont name them its his responsiblity to own up to it. Thanks

sad dedgame.

Zero best song

>FFXIV
>good music
Lol

youtube.com/watch?v=4Q4GoKOT_Ts

Attached: 1522874940803.png (368x394, 293K)

Based

shouldnt you be farming azerite goy?

That's seisen, if you look at the trailer he hits with the sheath that's what Tsubame Gaeshi is.

you were so not-mad that you posted a tuxedo pepe and called everyone trannies, you show 'em girlfriend

>More potency on Midare.
>BOOSTED Midare, BOOSTED Dots
>A new ability called " Shouwa / Shoah " ??? Something jewish?.
>You get a new Kaiten ability basically.
>Samurai can go up to like 1700 potency.
>Ton of potency gains.
>New Kaiten, it cant be used together with kaiten, but damn.
>Single target Guren attack, 1050 potency
>Lot more aoeing on Samurai, VERY STRONG.
>Tsubame gaichi

>There are no direct descriptions of the technique, but it was compared to two other techniques current at the time: the Ittō-ryū's Kinshi Cho Ohken and the Ganryū Kosetsu To; respectively the two involved fierce and swift cuts downward and then immediately upwards. Hence, the "Turning Swallow Cut" has been reconstructed as a technique involving striking downward from above and then instantly striking again in an upward motion from below. The strike's second phase could be from below toward the rear and then upward at an angle, like an eagle climbing again after swooping down on its prey. Sasaki created this technique around 1605.

Attached: FINAL FANTASY XIV_ SHADOWBRINGERS - Job Actions3.webm (700x392, 2.55M)

It says Suiton not huton, which they used TCJ for and it did increase their Ninki by 40 when they used Meisui.

Leak bro can you post Holmgang with its new cooldown?

Warriors don't deserve whatever hope they have like

Amazing community, thanks!

Attached: efeasf.png (711x808, 365K)

It's pretty much a completely different game now, and it's going through dramatic changes again on the 28th when the ShadowBringers Early Access starts

Good thread

Attached: 1536280935159.gif (264x240, 2.64M)

cope

mindless le epic movie tracks are the throwaway shit
a frogposter wouldn't realize it, of course

is real
Royal Authority gives 50% chance of gaining Sword Oath.

Attached: file.png (445x357, 266K)

Bro wtf...

I do not remember much about the game though I did make it to lvl 50.

Oh shit, maybe I will. Didn't see anything regarding that in the Lodestone/Mogstation

even if you like it, guren looks more impressive

People play this trash game lol

the only music I remember from WoW are the city themes like stormwind and orgrimmar. the rest are just generic ambient music.

thank you for keeping me posted on your current activity, i hope to hear more soon

she dumped me to go play with some twink on a different server

seethe

>SoundTeMP
When are we going home RObros?
youtube.com/watch?v=2DuvYC3zENI

WAR does.

Attached: youronlydot.png (356x188, 97K)

Honestly, all mmos are shit, the only good one to ever exist was wizard 101

Only cute and funny pictures can chemo this thread.

Attached: 1548741703071.jpg (850x1212, 248K)

incel

>youronlydot.png
no
NO
How could they do this to us SCHBros....

hows bfa wowbros?

I played WoW for 10 years and I can't remember a single fucking track. It's all generic orchestral shit they use for literally everything.

Silverfang Keep had a cool song, that one island in the Blood Elf place had a cool track, and Grizzly Hills had nice music. I stopped playing after WotLK so there might be more good ones now, but eh. Music was never WoW's strong suit.

dilate

RO already tried an official classic server and it was the most cash shop induced failed thing ever. You're better off playing on a legacy private server.

>600 total potency
It's fine, don't worry

>10 less potency than Bio 2 + Miasma
Well that suck, 30sec is nice tho.
The pastebin said that it was aoe too tho, was it wrong?

I know right. part of me wants these to get MCnuked by jannies like before for a week or so to weed out the trannies. Same with classic/home threads just because they do so fucking many at once. I hate jannies but i hate redditfags, discordtrannies and wowniggers more.

Attached: 1553055345271.jpg (732x814, 166K)

this

More summoner stuff pls snif snif .

can you please the lvl 80 rdm skill, please?

Attached: 1550276010099.gif (313x218, 2.43M)

>Wizard 101
You fell for the cartoon network shilling, didn't you.

have sex

pretty decent so far, got my pureheart courser mount today so I'm pretty happy :3c

only he could bring so many tribes together on a chinese website

>E-cleb, wowfags, shill trying to destroy leak threads
kek

>Isn't AoE
Bros...

Anyone whose main job is making money off of youtube is a certifiable autist.

prove it to us u cum elemental

I wanna see whatever gives sword oath buff

They probably get an AoE DoT to replace Bane.

>Level 72
Full of shit dude.

WHAT DOES RAGE OF HALONE DO

OUTTA MY WAY WEEB FUCKING SHITS

youtube.com/watch?v=9Gj47G2e1Jc

I only remember WotLK music. Yeah Grizzly Hills. Nothing about BC. Played sicne BC release and dropped in WotLK

fuck you, it was fun, I played a storm mage and it was GOOD

Nigga don't know REAL good vidya OST's

youtu.be/tsfnuyyjaB0

>what are traits

>I am retarded guys, look at how fucking stupid I am
jesus friend, no need to advertise it to the thread

gibe moar SAM leaks

I don't even care if the leaks are real or fake this has been a lot of fun either way desu

Its probably a replacement for an existing lower level DoT.

wtf i didn't know this music genre was it wow

So where the heck is that AoE DoT the pastebin mentioned? Is it one of the ACN skill replacements?

that's a 600 potency dot
what

IT'S JUST A SHITTIER ROYAL AUTHORITY NOW, AND YOU REPLACE IT WITH RA AT LEVEL 60

>zero (0) red mage leaks
it's over bros... pack it up

Leaker pls, any info on the AST level 80 skill?

ToS was a rushed piece of shit (with decent music) RO is owned by turbojews and the mobile port is gachashit with a fucking bot.
Only some absurdly great Pserver can save us now.
youtube.com/watch?v=5LqtgqofB5E

It's alright, I guess.

Attached: itsokay.png (354x232, 139K)

>crossover with Nier Automata next expac
god I can't wait for actual good music to finally be in the game
based yoko taro saving this sinking ship

>not a single screenshot of Traits window
YOU HAD ONE JOB YOU BONOBOS

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR STTUUUUUUUUFFF PLS

>rdm seething

>cannot be assigned to hotbar
wat

Its meh

>HW
>Bio, Bio 2, Miasma, Aero, Shadow flare
>SB
>Bio 2, Miasma, 15sec/60secCD Shadowflare
>ShB
>Biolysis
...that hurt.

Attached: 1308322241123.jpg (772x578, 101K)

>all those smudges
Umm...

>Jolt II is changed to Scorch

>Leaks were all fake

Pack it up boys guys a fake.

Fuck off your faker.

I thought Phoenix is just Baha reskin but SMN don't cast ruins. He just"command Phoenix to cast shit instead

Attached: FINAL FANTASY XIV_ SHADOWBRINGERS - Job Actions12.webm (700x392, 2.68M)

Read it again.
Jolt II turns into it, you doorknob.

OH NO NO NO NO RDM BROS
clips.twitch.tv/EncouragingTransparentBaconPoooound

Any more PLD stuff or SAM stuff?

because it takes jolt II spot

c'mon user

It replaces Jolt II as a proc.

Read the tooltip you fucking mong.

tos have nothing to do with ro why are you even bringing it up

it literally says jolt turns into it, read nigga

reading comprehension nigger

What does the manafication buff do?

Read the tooltip dummy

Read nigga. Read.

You do know that most of the musical talents on FFXIV also worked on Drakengard and Nier right?

Go home mr happy

Post BRD stuff you slut

Floppeh

>hit refresh
>suddenly 7 new replies to
Never change.

it takes the place of jolt 2

I like the (You)s

Why are you replying?

Nope.

Attached: tryagain.png (344x117, 55K)

Can we please get some new Gunbreaker shit please? Possible the entire skill list?

Attached: 1517792264709.jpg (1024x853, 118K)

Fuck off you cunt