World of Warcraft

If alternative timeline WoW servers that kept the old feel, art style and gameplay of the pre-Cata game, would you rather it start after Classic (1.12 - different path right from the get-go) or start after WotLK (just without a Cataclysm, MoP, WoD, etc - instead a new path)?

Attached: Expansions.png (1600x1382, 3.79M)

i want mid tbc before the level 30 mounts, except we never go to outland

>never go to outland
fuck outta here

This is your daily reminder:
>The Horde, moon coons high on double moon coon jenkem invades
>refugees welcome, the faction
>orcniggers have a beautiful and vibrant culture(now pay them)
>trolls are one of the oldest races on azeroth, still lives in tents and never figured out how to use shoes
>smelly zombies in ragged clothes insists they're victims whenever they're not busy zombifying humans
>cow people are funny haha can't run though, so betamax they just do whatever warchief tells them to
>entire faction lives in mudhuts, tents, or ruins left behind by superior races
>endless "actually we're just misunderstood"-storylines sponsored by the goblin anti-defamation league
>it's just a coincidence that all the furries play horde(stfu about worgen no one plays retail idiot)
>deforests any part of kalimdor that isn't a desert already, shitting where they eat like true niggers
>not a single race worth sticking your dick in, a ugly and disgusting bunch
>Will insist that alliance is the tranny faction, despite having a overwhelming population of faggots, furfags, trannies, and other degenerates
>Shamans are just gay hippies LARP'ing, more deluded about their non-healing roles than druids
>ogres are cool but you can't play them because reasons haha cows are funneh!
>pitiful attempts to justify their savagery makes everyone wish they'd just get back on demon jizz and shut up
>and that's just vanilla, 7 expansions later and the rampant faggotry continues unfettered
Don't fall for the propaganda. Alliance is the white mans faction, come home white man.

Attached: fag faction.png (500x500, 204K)

reminder that if you only play one faction then you are missing out on half the game.

The problem with doing 1.13 is you HAVE to pull from TBC/Wrath balance to get the specs up to par to not being absolutely unviable. The problem is MUH CLASSIC NO CHANGES people don't want anything like that. A simple taunt right now could probably make Paladin tank way way fucking more visual. Just a taunt, not the shield throw.

I'd rather see TBC with changes, like the removal of summoning stones but keep LFG. Take out all the portals from Shatt.

I thought paladin had that ability to target an ally and taunt 3 enemies aggrod on the ally. When was that added?

nevermind it was added in 2.0

Righteous Defense, TBC. They also later got Hand of Reckoning, Wrath.
Just having HoR would be nice, a taunt that only works if they aren't already attacking you.

A 1.13 that doesn't pull from TBC/Wrath's good changes is not worth exploring. Plus what about the debuff limit that hinders someone like a Warlock?

>leveling is half the game
Warcry of the carebear.

horde niggers btfo

Its about 95% of the game actually.

I just like how aesthetic all the zones were, why can’t someone make a game like vanilla wow in art style but actually fun to play

Only for casuals you useless fuck

Sorry bro, but the people have spoken.

Attached: tranny faction.png (663x336, 26K)

What’s your point? Everyone knows that shitskins outnumber whites

horde is for fags

Attached: gay horde.jpg (784x436, 91K)

WoW is for casuals. Its on the same level as pokemon or mario party.

Every time i've heard someone say that outside of 4chin they've been complete failures at both pve and pvp.

it's true though

Attached: welcome to the horde.jpg (857x699, 233K)

Adding more retarded island continents like WoW has already done for the last decade is making the same retarded mistake again.