Sekiro

GOTY btw.

Attached: SEKIRO.webm (1910x868, 2.76M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jJb_y-zmXV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How many times did you beat Sekiro, user? It was my 10th.

GOTY so far, definitely.

Anything coming out that could beat it?

We'll see at E3

What do you guys think about Nioh 2?

GHOST OF TSUSHIMA BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY im joking

Looks boring desu, like its coming out 10 years too late, still has a lot of things about it that look and feel dated.
You think something announced at E3 will be released this year?

Didn't care much for the first Nioh. Doubt my mind will change regarding Nioh 2 but we'll see. Either way I won't pick it up until there's a complete edition with the DLC. That was my main regret with the first game.

>You think something announced at E3 will be released this year?
It's not out of the realm of possibility. Granted, it's usually Bethesda who do that shit.

>have been convinced to buy

>gimmick fight
>it's actually fucking amazing

>GOTY
The Division 2

>people were actually claiming this game wouldn't be good before release

Attached: 1557650634383.jpg (4000x4055, 3.52M)

That's what they missed all the way back to DeS. Dragon God and Bed of Chaos are just tedious checkpoints. But in Sekiro it's fun and make use of grand scale for an amazing looking set piece, even with the deacons of the deep bullshit before the dragon.

Starfield.

2 with normal ending
1 with shura
I still need to do the last ending I'm missing, but I'm giving it some time

>starfield
>2019
>could beat sekiro

Attached: 1540464866839.png (112x111, 9K)

I think people were just disappointed at what they saw at face value with changes to the souls formula. Giving it a chance my opinions quickly changed

In b4 some faggot claims that a western game is GotY.

Attached: 1528163661639.gif (480x238, 415K)

Why am I so bad at this game? I wasn't the best at souls/bloodborne but god damn every enemy encounter is as enraging as some of the harder bosses in those games.

Still though I wouldn't support an ez mode like everyone is crying for

Possibly The Outer Worlds

How many hours have you played? It took me a while to get used to it too.

It wasn't until the lategame that it just clicked for me.

>A FUCKING BETHESDA GAME

Yeah sure, after the entirety of fallout 76, getting caught plagarizing a DND thing, and Blades being lootbox hell. They'll win, but only by the sheer amount of bias towards Bethesda from so many fucking people.

Attached: a81.png (284x231, 120K)

Bethesda is the only company capable of harnessing meme magic, and it's only possible after they've had their shit kicked in by fans. That's how we got Morrowind after Redguard. It is extremely unlikely, but it is possible.

Attached: 1557257958332.jpg (477x640, 44K)

I agree, I feel like it's FROM's best game too, atleast since DaS1.
Also the music that plays during that fight is just beautiful. youtube.com/watch?v=jJb_y-zmXV0
I want a sequel or atleast a DLC pretty bad but it seems like From has their hands full with that new open world rpg thing.

Anthem 2 which will be announced on E3

Naw, It looks like shit now.

It had to come out in 2019. Bethesda have filed 5/5 extensions on their trademark, the final extension was one month ago. Starfield has to come out within the next five months, or Bethesda forfeits the trademark claim.

>I want a sequel or atleast a DLC
We need a DLC for sure.
I really really really want something like Nioh's Abyss (basically a boss rush)

Mario Maker 2

RE2, DMC5 already came out, also Iceborne.

you dont have a stamina bar, so spamming attacks/dodges is not punished
basically fucking attack whenever you can, only parry if you're forced to

Attached: Sekiro.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

But why did Todd say no Starfield at E3 then??

>ripping off twilight princess
yikes

Probably 15-20 Im at the base of a castle you need to get on top of and there's a mini boss with 5 or so musket guys.

I have that much down, it's just a matter of timing that keeps getting me fucked. Doesn't help I'm coming back to this after DMC V. This feels like molasses in comparison

Mario Maker 2 is the only real contender

It looked absolutely fucking tragic before release. Just like Monster Hunter World they sold a 14/10 game as a 2/10. Made the real thing that much sweeter when it turned out their marketing team were just retarded and not their designers.

already happened when DaS1 copied the bridge puzzle from the water temple