Roblox thread

post avatars and games n' shit

Attached: avatar.png (352x352, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

roblox.com/games/3087066596/Puakai-Healing-Center
roblox.com/games/2639953763/Gaymoria-Peak-Church-Asylum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think this game died for good when an engine change broke about 90% of old games and scripts. Fuck, it even broke a lot of gear.

FUCK THIS GAME
this post was made by minecraftgang™

I once met a 12 year old girl on roblox who lived like 10 minutes away from me.

>tfw lost my account
>original email for it is no longer accessible
>original billing info is lost
>the hacker sold all of my limited stuff
Bros.... what do I do

Attached: 1437085210705.jpg (1956x2068, 397K)

>make new account
>get job
>buy robux
>buy limiteds

bruh

Attached: avatar.png (352x352, 38K)

>He's a Minecraftfag
So naive! Shame on you!

Attached: laff.png (1365x629, 246K)

this gun's banned in Ro-California, by the way.

Attached: file.png (352x352, 52K)

My OC. Apparently sword prop is rare or some bullshit.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-26-19-40-00.png (864x1728, 225K)

dagoth ur welcomes you my sweet persistent friend

Attached: dagoth.png (408x333, 113K)

this is literally the only reason why you'd play this game, if you play roblox you're either underaged or a fucking pedo

>tfw lost my old account with all my shit
i hate this game

Attached: 1556722238092.jpg (1220x1699, 299K)

you realize you can make a living off of roblox pretty easily yeah? it's one of those games where jewing kids earns you real money

Here's my OC. I don't really play Roblox anymore, but it was pretty good back then though.

Attached: roblocc.png (199x260, 71K)

i mean there's also crazy fucking cultists and trap lovers so there's that too

Attached: dagot.png (464x362, 135K)

She stopped messaging me before i got the change. Im pretty sure her parents grounded her or something

gentlemen.

Attached: capture.jpg (396x636, 93K)

it can be worse
roblox.com/games/3087066596/Puakai-Healing-Center
roblox.com/games/2639953763/Gaymoria-Peak-Church-Asylum

for me its totem tommy

Attached: tommyboy.png (352x352, 86K)

It was a different time.

Attached: Capture.jpg (268x350, 10K)

Attached: 94cc15506cf2a90d7ca962dd8ec1dd73.png (352x352, 62K)

A game for 12 year olds doesn't belong on Yea Forums.

>tfw you will never be able to use your skateboard
again

Attached: bready to die.png (500x502, 357K)

i remember freezing people in place using medua's head with them for eternity
fuck

>tfw Roblox removing tix completely gutted the UGC market
>tfw this resulted in more places forcing everyone into default appearances and monetizing "avatar passes" and other shit like that
>tfw you can't even wear your nostalgiafag clothing in 95% of games these days
>tfw looking in the catalog shows that most of the new avatar accessories are complete shit compared to the original stuff. Examples being Hallowhood, Ninja Masks, and Shaggy
Fucking christ, I haven't even bothered with egg hunts in years because none of them even look like Eggs
Gear is disabled in most places too, but at least it usually makes sense to not let people break the map. I didn't even realize that flying gear existed because of how few places allow gear in general, since most people just ban it all instead of allowing the meme gear like Pumpkin Pi or skateboards

Attached: 4 am.png (482x347, 298K)

>tfw people actually made their own costumes
>tfw all those costumes that were just people running around in WordArt gradients
>tfw all those weebs running around in Naruto and Goku costumes
>tfw every Egg Hunt and event made more costumes come out since people could rip the textures and apply them to shirts/pants
>tfw transparent clothing becoming a thing
I still have some of those fucking costumes

Attached: file.png (247x355, 63K)

God hat costumes were so fucking kino

Look mom i posted it again

>get an urge to play roblox again
>can't remember password, or even email used
>support was useless
>figure out what email I was probably using by using the recovery system for my old maplestory account
>mfw my fucking email was deactivated and deleted due to inactivity, so I remade it since it didn't exist
>log into roblox for the first time in years, change my email to something I use
>see that loads of my costumes are missing parts
>apparently they deleted a fuckton of outfits because they deleted accounts too for the usernames due to inactivity
>all of my friends were moved to some weird follwing/follower tabs
>tfw mine and a couple of my friends were likely only spared because we were autistic enough that we used our fucking birthdays after our first names in our usernames
>tfw that fucking crafting jewel still doesn't have a use
welp, at least you can buy name changes. Damn shame that I can't wear some of my outfits anymore unless I make them myself. Some of them were really good too, like a cowboy costume that went with the Haiti donation hat, a matching armorset for the original Guardia Helms, and a mummy outfit for the Ruby Serpent Mask among others

It's a shame that the games browser seems fucked, since it's a complete bitch to find anything that isn't already on the front page. Same is true for outfits and costumes, since there are thousands of pages with the same shit just copy pasted since some people probably texture ripped the costumes and put them back on for resale.

What's your favorite one user? The matching costumes were what made the egg hunts for me desu.

Attached: charizard shock.png (464x348, 237K)