Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 21434235.jpg (500x411, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bSiEB64FyF8
youtube.com/watch?v=aUu-HmH100E
youtube.com/watch?v=gri2I0SZwgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its already been established multiple times that the knight was in the wrong.

Why did the potion seller even sell potions if nobody could handle his potions?

It's not his fault he made a superior product.

Duh, the knight. His dumb ass just had to go to a potion seller that sold weaker potions.

But he needed only the strongest potions

Who are you going to believe about the strength of the potions? Some wandering knight? Or the potion seller? Who's job it is to know?

youtube.com/watch?v=bSiEB64FyF8

Attached: Fair_Knight.jpg (750x1071, 416K)

I do not understand the appeal of this video

The seller doesn't know what incredible challenges await the knight

What did you just say?

How can the potion seller evaluate that the knight couldn't handle his strongest potions

explain it to me please, it is supposed to be funny, visually pleasing or interesting?

why does the potion seller even care? warn him of the power, sure, but beyond that it's the knight's business what he does with it. he can leave it on the shelf or shove it up his ass, whatever.

it's impossible to explain humor to an autist

This.

it is simply not funny and you know it

fuck off zoomer

Why do you care? Other people find it amusing, you don't, that's about it.

But it is funny. It's okay if you don't get it though.

Could have just given the knight the strongest potion he thinks he can handle.
Its not like he will be going around ruining the sellers reputation by saying his strongest potions dont even kill the average knight.

I care because I also kinda enjoyed it, but when logically thinking it true I did not find any reason to like it.

The potion seller. The knight was going into battle. He was already accounting for dying, whether by the sword or potion it didn't matter.
Potion seller should've just made a sale

IN A PERFECT WORLD

Many years of experience and lethal mistakes. Potion seller is certainly a hostile cunt, but he's only fulfilling his duty of care.

He's got a steady clientele of elite knights who can handle his potions. That sad knight wannabe moaning sap wasn't one of them.

You don’t think it’s funny when a guy laughs at his own routine more than Jimmy Fallon? What’s wrong with you?

All right, so what kind of ice cream will it be, then?

The knight was suicidal. He is a coward and was going into battle with the slim chance of survival.
He gets told repeatedly by the seller that his strongest potion would kill him. The knight does not care and continues to beg the seller for the potion.

Because even his weakest shit is leagues stronger than the average potion seller's trash and those would still kill the pussy ass knight.

The potion seller's teeth make me uncomfortable.

The knight completely overestimates his own constitution, or somehow underestimates the strength of the potions (despite being told that they could fell a dragon). He is completely out of his league, and should find a potion seller who sells weaker potions

he sells to a very select market that buys at a high price

Videos like these are like the Voight-Kampff test for autists. They keep trying to find a logical punchline instead of enjoying the absurdity of it all.

Why doesn't the potion seller just sell the knight a weaker potion

even his weakest is too strong for him
he needs a seller that sells weaker potions

because he doesn't have any? and why would he? he's a master alchemist with an abnormal skill for potions, he even told him "you should go to another seller that sells weaker potions" but the knight just wouldn't take it

>becomes a success
>talked about years after
>people still have fun with it
IT'S NOT FUNNY STOP LAUGHING AT THINGS I DON'T GET REEEEEEEE

I did not express any negative feeling towards it's enthusiasts i simply wish to understand the appeal

Theatre drama. More timeless than stand-up.

You have
A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

Attached: you right now.jpg (1487x1146, 181K)

i do not, but you do seem to have a low IQ

You're a fool, a fool that would believe anything.

Attached: 1529239116838.png (429x709, 449K)

>explain color to me I'm colorblind
>I don't like that explanation, you're wrong do it again
>you're stupid for saying I can't understand it
A is for autism, which you have
U is for unable to understand humor, which you are
T is for terrible hygiene, which you have
I is for IQ, which is a thing you don't understand
S is for stupid, which you also are
M is for mother, who is the only one willint to take care of you
AUTISM

I agree with this user also anyone one with eyes could tell the knight couldn't handle the strongest of potions he had no beast-like characteristics.

I love this thread

never in the exchange was this implied, only that the potions were too strong for a single customer

Anyone who doesn't agree with the potion seller is a pro-knight shill.

>creative funny video without a harmful prank, or stupid social media dabbing.
man i miss 00s internet

as he says, his potions could kill a dragon, let alone a man. we may take it that his potions are not made to enhance men, but to

"you can't handle my strongest potions, no one can"

youtube.com/watch?v=aUu-HmH100E

Killing future customers is not good business

What if the traveling knight was going into battle against a dragon so he needed only the strongest potions which could kill a dragon, let alone a man?
Without these potions, the traveling knight is sure to fail.
Potion Seller is dooming the traveller by refusing to sell him his potions.
The Potion Seller was in the wrong.

Attached: 1527817825300.jpg (500x481, 54K)

For starters, he was begging and sniveling like a weaker knight who didn't know his own limits. That's like a shounen protag immediately trying to using the secret forbidden technique despite the fact that he didn't learn it properly, because he got cocky.

*but to kill beasts. this is supported by the line "my potions are only for the strongest beings", which suggests they are not for human consumption. the potion seller also finishes with "why respect knights, when my potions can do anything that you can", which again implies that the potions are intended to kill foes

but hes going into to battle, and will surely die anyway if hes desperate enough to approach the potion seller for his strongest potion.

Never fails to make me laugh.

youtube.com/watch?v=gri2I0SZwgQ

His potions could kill a dragon, let alone a weaker man such as the knight. He'd probably explode into a mess trying to weird the power.

YOU'RE A RASCAL

no "one" can, but what did he mean by this?
surely the potions have a purpose, if by one he meant "man", surely there are creatures such as orcs or elves that can consume the potions.

The potions are simply too strong, the potion seller is doing him a favor not selling him the potions, obviously the potion seller is in the right.
No matter how strong of a knight you are and no matter how urgent your battle is, you cannot simply buy the strongest potions that could possibly kill you.

The knight is the kid who cries that he can't weird the endgame armor and weapons in an RPG despite just starting the game and calls it unfair.