Steam friend status is set to offline

>steam friend status is set to offline
>see him still making hours on games on his profile

Attached: 1527529674238.jpg (509x339, 18K)

You're the reason why he's pretending to be offline

Literally me. But I hide playtime from everyone.

I literally set my status offline because of "friends" like you who harass me whenever I'm playing a single player game to beg me to play some dogshit multiplayer game with them.

>not respecting your friends private time

Attached: esmug.png (1280x720, 513K)

So what? Are you not entitled to play games at your own leisure on your own? Maybe he doesn't want to interact with an autistic like you today

>that friend who is never offline

This. It always fucking happens. I just want to play in peace

/thread

This
>its fun with friends
Niggers need to die

>steam friend status is set to offline
>don't pry any further because he is my friend and I respect his privacy

Attached: 1555600211299.png (920x848, 213K)

>play multiplayer game with voice chat
>somebody I played with sends friend invite
>accept it
>realize the next day that I actually don't give a fuck about this person but can't bring myself to remove him
>just stay invisible forever on steam

>set steam to offline mode
>ive no friends list
BILLIE JEAN IS, NOT MAH LOVER

Attached: 1557177344402.jpg (410x308, 36K)

>being the third wheel of a group of online friends
>they all start chilling out irl

Attached: 1522956489003.jpg (480x587, 34K)

>play multiplayer game with voice chat
>somebody I played with sends friend invite
>mute, block, and report him

Attached: NOIDED.jpg (500x333, 30K)

>that friend that spams you with messages just because they want to talk about themselves

sometimes i think i'm autistic but.. i just feel like i'm surrounded by bad friends

Attached: 1554052750466.jpg (1462x2000, 246K)

>lewd friend goes offline because he is tired of sucking my cock
Why did you even start to sucking it then?

I do this all the time. I want to be fucking left alone.

have only 1 steam friend and he's been with me since dota 2 launched. he only ever talks to me about dota this and dota that. every time i try talking to him about irl he memes on me because hes a redditfag and i just hate life every time i hear the message notification.

"bloop"
>rosh kill free aga
bro i dont even play dota anymore remember i told you i quit. how was your day
>nigga free aga blue ring PA
ugh

It’s not like it necessarily has any bigger meaning to it. I also put myself into invisible mode if I intend to play some single player games for longer sessions, not because there’s anyone I’m particularly annoyed of or anything, but I just want to focus on the game and my friends couldn’t possibly know that - they can’t know if I’m playing a game for just a moment while waiting for something else, or intent on having an uninterrupted 6 hour session. Easier for everyone that they don’t ask or send pointless invites to me in that situation.

I just want to play my single player games ok? Every time I go online, someone is annoying me. The last time I could not go to sleep, because some friend I know was crying me a river about all his problems. I know that guy for 10+ years now and went to school with him, otherwise I would have just went offline. That guy never asked me about my live and never cared much. Normies are annoying cunts and every time I try to be nice, I instantly regret it. There is reason I only talk to my non normies friends these days. They at least respect my time and do not ask me for money, because they are all loaded and not retards who take out loans to buy shit they do not need to impress thots. We are only dating autistic cuties who are always happy.

>friend online
>message friend
>friend goes offline

Attached: 1551767304647.jpg (725x725, 234K)

Attached: 1558467637537.jpg (714x503, 35K)

i HATE people like this. i would remove him, personally. he doesn't see you as a friend, he's just using you as a "person" to dump his messages on

I wish I was white, so I could have friends

Attached: 1558337034118m.jpg (1024x969, 109K)

>friend incessantly messages me the instant i come online, every time
>set myself to offline so i can play vidya in peace
>know he's stalking my profile and watching my playtime but he's too much of a pussy to call me out on it

Attached: 1435620013185.jpg (267x242, 25K)

i dont want to hurt his feelings in case he isnt aware of how shitty he is. but i'll take this into consideration the next time it happens, thanks.

This. Majority of time I don’t mind it if someone messages me with a game invite or some minor chat stuff, but when I really want to spend time with a game alone, why wouldn’t I use a feature tailored for that?

>some guy on my friends list sends me multiple invites for a game I don't own
>immediately remove

>set steam to stop automatically signing in when I start it
>only log in when I feel like I could talk to or play with people
>no one ever messages me anyway
eh

Attached: 1449032816255.png (720x489, 422K)

>friends haven't messaged me for 6 months
>I haven't messaged them either because I'm too much of an autist to start a conversation, especially one that would be as awkward as this
>barely even log on anymore

Attached: pain.png (681x1024, 990K)

I like niggers. Do you play TF2?

>Tries to talk to friend about stuff
>The only thing they do is complain about their problems to you then try to act all lewd towards you
They've been like this since the day I've became friends with them. They eventually started to dislike me just because I didn't talk to them for awhile. And by "awhile" I mean 3-4 days.

Attached: 1534028612890.jpg (310x156, 20K)

I got a good chuckle out of this Spring cleaning thing on Steam because it couldn't give me games friends recommended because I only have one friend on Steam despite my account being from 2004. I don't play games to socialize, I socialize for that. As in going out and meeting people. Games are for me to escape people for a while. It's also why I don't have 6 things running at the same time. When I play I only play. The idea of chatting or listening to a podcast or something is antithetical to why I play games at all. Same thing with the stupid curator tag whatever. I don't tag games because I'm not trying to get other people to play what I play. It's for me. Steam is becoming about what you can do that isn't playing games. And that's what is hurting it, not margins and titties.

I did this all the time to.
Then suddenly I just never stopped doing it, like at all. I never went back to appearing offline in 4 years, they all think I died

Attached: 1484435376435.png (555x407, 14K)

>log into steam
>play games
>no one messages you cause everyone uses discord anyway nowadays

anyone that seriously tries to use steam as a chat application is probably retarded so you should just remove them

fpbp

online*
Fuck

>unfriend everybody on list
>feels good since I barely talked to any of them anyways
>2 years later, still haven't managed to make a single new friend and haven't had social contact with anybody in months
>realize the shallow and little social contact I had with a handful of them kept me from being totally miserable
FUCK

Attached: 1541857510141.gif (448x252, 456K)

I haven't chatted with any strangers over text since when I played Runescape as a kid over 8 years ago. Just an IRL friend discord and sometimes I play games with voice chat. Do a lot of people seriously use the friends system on steam?

this post makes me imagine some racist white faggot absorbing all the black kids into his circle and being awkward as fuck. i also imagine that you play naked and live in an unfurnished home.

Yeah, similar problem, they sometimes message me with some memes to get a reaction and then continue talking about themselves after a while. If I tell them some good stuff about my life they often stop talking. If I tell them bad stuff, they continue. Good that mostly good stuff happens these days, because I pushed all the normalfags out of my life and do my stuff the way I want.

>friend comes online
>immediately dog him to play games with me

Attached: 1539677588669.jpg (444x337, 90K)

mine is set to private haha

Attached: 1527557568566.jpg (1024x1024, 456K)

Yeah some people are like that where they just talk about the bad stuff in their life instead of the good. With my ex-friend though, they're some retarded NEET who spends all of their time drooling over vintage DOS computers and everything Japanese related. I've been pretty nice to them all the time when they complained about the problems they've got themselves into but then one day they decided to dislike me because I spent my time doing something else other than hanging out with them. They tried to make it seem like I was the devil or something. I'm glad that I've disassociated with them too. They're apparently a self admitted pedo with a fixation on little boys.

Attached: 1540258395337.jpg (248x251, 15K)

>They're apparently a self admitted pedo with a fixation on little boys.
its time to get your school uniform out user

That sounds awful. Yeah, I am the devil too I guess. I am 100% sure at this point, that they just want to hear that I am miserable. I don't know why, I always helped them out and just tried to get my lie in order. Very rarely I saw some of them in a supermarket or on the street and they always either acted like I am not there or one time crossed the street. I also know some, who always talk about how good and successful they are, but they are wage cuked to hell and are pretty average. They always search or project mistakes/failures on other people. They once spread the rumor that my car is just leased and not bought, just because it is way better than theirs. I worked my ass off to drive a cool car. They got one from their parents and wasted all their money on bull shit .

>friend sees me playing vidya that he doesn't like
>keeps sending me messages trying to convince me to not play it

Attached: 1552517364524.png (500x401, 339K)

I am just like you described. I am a shut in, a fucking sick introvert.
>they just want to hear that I am miserable
It's just... I don't like to hear about people's success, because it makes me feel even more like a failure. It's just the natural way my brain responds to that. So while I crave the contact, I don't want to hear about all the hot action you got with your girl or whatever.
And yes, I am good at making you feel bad for what you just said (often regardless of what you said). Creating guilty conscience.

>minding my own life at uni
>random dude starts talking to me once in a while
>only ever talks about how shit they are at different things or show me some shitty work they did
>talks in a passive aggressive self deprecating way when they see me being better at anything
>tried guilt tripping me into doing a group assignment with him even though I already had plans to do it alone
I already tried helping him but it legit seems like he'd rather just complain than actually improve, I never asked for this but I don't wanna be an asshole and just ignore him completely.

Attached: 1544895248661.jpg (500x375, 32K)

cool anecdote, nigger

>About to whip my dick out and masturbate
>"hey bro what you up to?"

Heaven forbid you add people who might wanna play a game with you. I can get it if its every single time, but if it isn't maybe you shouldn't be adding randoms.

>about to whip my dick out and jerk off
>female friend writes "what are you up to?"
>i tell her to use her imagination
>proceeds to send me blushed emotes and sweaty smileys
>ask her what she thought i was doing
>"I won't tell you user"

>setting status to offline before playing heavily modded Skyrim

Attached: Diddly.png (721x562, 452K)

I dont wanna talk on mic you fucking dick suckers, I wanna listen to Cumtown and play my stupid little samurai action game. I'm happy to play with you but the second you wanna chat I go offline forever.

every single time I add someone who adds me, they wanna do microphone

stop it

Attached: 1558670665983.jpg (559x447, 42K)

Fpbp

can we listen to cumtown together while we cuddle like gamer bros?

I just don't want to advertise the ungodly amount of time I spend playing certain shitty games.

>masturbating
>"sup dude, what ya doing?"
>"fapping"
>"pass me the link bro"
>pass him the link
>"good shit bro, wanna play when we're done?"
>"sure bro"
I miss those days

Attached: 1555737888685.jpg (1024x574, 63K)

sure bro but you've gotta be Cool Adam, I get to be Horny Sebastian the Crab

>sebastian the crab bit
I haven't laughed so hard in years

Attached: 1531315383794.gif (228x180, 1.6M)

>you started before him
>you finish after him
Feels good to be king

>set to offline
>friend asks me about the filthy weeb dating sim I'm playing

Damn you, Gaben.

>friends start complaining that you've been masturbating for 2 hours instead of joining the game
I just enjoy edging, you fucks

>not harassing your "offline" friends with stupid bullshit like politics and eceleb drama

>having friends that message you on steam
underage

>underage
about that...
>meet a female ingame
>turns out to be a 24 yo hot english teacher
>one month later
>"How are you doing, user?" every day
>called me sweetie today
>will probably score in the future

nice larp

>getting catfished
Enjoy your kidneys while you still can, user.

shes genuine i know it 100%
discord not steam but it counts right?

Attached: file.png (269x143, 12K)

Please be in London

bolan

Attached: 1556635118616.png (528x471, 330K)

I do this because people can't understand that I can't play multiplayer games with them anymore thanks to my third world tier internet.

bury nice of you, friend.

Attached: 1528337729991.png (485x561, 272K)

>tfw this thread made me realize I'm pretty terrible to people
Help.

Attached: 1486726193838.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

what do you do user?

>Always have to be the one to initiate conversations
>wait for them to start one up
>2 years later and 0 messages

Attached: 1552082731972.png (1937x1134, 2.09M)

reminds me of that one thread where one user hides his online status because one of his friends were actually gay and confessed his love to him and he turned him down so he threatened to kill himself and he still turned him down

Attached: 1558628901427.png (1724x638, 188K)

Pester them too much to play games and shit.
I've also noticed I mostly just talk about myself and dumb bullshit and I see now that they are probably just too polite to tell me to fuck off.
Feels bad.

I do that because I'm fucking adhd and switch between fifteen different games and I don't want to send them alerts every time I boot something up.

Attached: 1550200390444.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

Pestering to play games is alright because it's an activity you do together. If they refuse to many times though, wait for them to ask you to play. As for talking about yourself too much, yeah that's very autistic.

Stealth Rocks

>multiplayer game
>fun with friends

Yes that's the point.

Have steam on in the background while playing Minecraft. Hear steam message notification while I'm building a mob farm. After 15 minutes friend joins Minecraft realm and types in the chat "hey, why aren't you responding I messaged you on steam" . I tell him I have my headphones off and that I just kinda feel like playing Minecraft. He then threatens to burn my house down and then jumps off a cliff and dies. He leaves after I refuse to play with him.

Now you understand. Selfish people like us don't deserve friends.

Attached: 1531107472251.jpg (588x263, 132K)

>trying to get a game to work but it keeps crashing
>switch to invisible mode because I don't wanna bother anyone

Attached: 1449258626120.png (170x164, 22K)

>status is set to online
>friend asks to play something
>"no"
woooooow how did I know I was supposed to do that dooood? this game's trash, man.

test

I think most people probably have those pop-ups turned off.

just remove everyone from your friends list if you don't want to interact with them. Unless you're retarded and add people from Yea Forums, in which case I understand why you'd hide. I had to totally change my online identity because of some sperg who started stalking me to every game I played, making up lies about me because I rejected his fag advances.

You mean they both start chilling irl?

Is this you, did you make that thread?

>Steam friend thanks me for being his friend and tells me how hard his life is and he has no one to talk to
>Unfriend him the next day

Attached: Adachia.jpg (339x351, 25K)

MAKE FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE, NOT ON THE FUCKING INTERNET

no I try not to attentionwhore. He never threatened to kill himself, I just said "I'm not really into guys, sorry" and he went off, started saying he was going to tell people I was trying to solicit nudes (he was 24 so I don't know why that'd be an issue) and when I told him to fuck off my friends list, he added me on like 30 different steam accounts, started spamming me, following me into css surf servers I frequented, and micspamming there saying I was racist. Luckily the admins knew I wasn't a shithead, but I still had to leave it behind because he fucking followed me everywhere. I even ended up dropping the entire steam account. Thankfully there was only like $300 of games on it, and if I really wanted I could still log into it, I just don't want to kick that hive cause I know that cunt is probably still sitting there cutting his wrists and crying every day waiting for me to come back.

>know a friend sets status to offline to play singlplayer
>don't care, don't bother him
>starts to message me from offline status to play dota and stuff
>steam won't let you party if you're set to offline status
>oh guess we can't play today, I got another dude that's online I'm hiding from so I can't set to online, peace out
There sure is a lot of defense of offline hiders in this thread, calling their opposition autistic. Have you considered that the offline hiders might be even more fucking autistic?
>I need privacy for my important single pwayer time!
or
>w-w-what if someone I know messages me over itunes for videogames, w-w-what will I do?!

>talk back if I feel like it
>ignore at the moment if I don't
>everyone else does the same

Attached: 1488001650986.jpg (419x604, 36K)

>no friends

Attached: water.png (269x210, 61K)

literally just invite your friend so he gets invite and he can accept it
t. works in tf2, cs:go and probably in dota 2

Just have him request an invite, works for me and I'm in invisible mode all the time.

>having anyone on a friendliest

hmmmm. I did not know this, will try

People added me from past multiplayer games but I just want to be alone I have nothing against them.

>game with friends for years
>become wagie
>get completely left behind in any ranked multiplayer game so much so that it fucks up the matchmaking
>Shit at fps's and hate mmo's anyway so whatever i guess
>become disillusioned with online gaming
>start playing singleplayer games more and more
>stop being invited to games altogether
I kind of miss it.

lmao

NO REAL LIFE IS GAY

>setting your status to offline because people want to play games with you
So why don't you all just unadd them? Obviously you don't care about them if your going that far to avoid them. Also just say no, it's not hard. If they throw a temper tantrum about it, then its a better reason to unadd.

my friend is like you and it's autistic as fuck. literally just say you don't want to play multiplayer, stop being a little bitch

>Friend launches skyrim
>plays for 10 minutes
>message him "Enjoy your fap?"
>He tells me to go fuck myself, genuinely mad
I keep him around because hes autistic and funny. My personal chris chan

people you know irl and care about but have a lot of faults online
It's like those people you meet who are the chillest motherfuckers but they share dumb memes on facebook and type like your mother

>Have a great friend
>Play all sorts of vidya with him, he's like 5ish years younger, met him when I was 18
>As time goes on we stay pretty much the best friends, enjoy Yea Forums and shit together, play Graal all the time (great game)
>He eventually switches to Linux
>Later, he stops using "proprietry software"
>Uninstalls Steam
>Stops playing video games (except for his Switch games and shit)
>Decide I don't want to use his retarded super special secret chat applications so the NSA can't spy on us
>Give him an ultimatum and then leave
>Haven't seen him in like two years
>tfw I miss you bro

Attached: Creepo.png (1760x1300, 654K)

This is why my profile is set to private for all. Stalking faggots need not apply.

>proprietary software bad
>nintendo gooood
yeah that about sums those tards up.

I know it sounds surreal, but that's how it went. It doesn't help I'm sort of a clingy cunt, but we got along well. There's my blogpost, but whatever, I'll be killing myself in a few years anyways since I'm 25 now and I have nothing to live for.

Attached: 1444217462219.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

make new friends nerd

>make friends in game
>they want to add me on discord
>too socially anxious to even attempt talking to anyone outside of the context of the game
>make excuses as to why I can't add them on discord
>they call me out about how my excuses don't make much sense
>log out and never get online again
>repeat for other games
:^( why do I have to be such a faggot

alright Yea Forumsirgins, honesty time
whats the game that you tell Yea Forums you loved that you never actually got into

picture related

Attached: 250px-Stalkercover.jpg (803x1024, 116K)

>add someone from Yea Forums
>we play games and talk every day all day for months
>suddenly we stop talking one day
>any attempt at conversation is immediately ceased

Attached: 1509177293473.jpg (480x461, 30K)

>And by "awhile" I mean 3-4 days.
This shit is the absolute worst
>Meet a girl and hook up with her
>Ongoing for a good while, we'd talk and do stuff together, and keep hooking up
>One week I get particularly busy with work and spend my days off with friends
>Get told it's obvious I'm too busy for them and they block me
Fucking insecure people are obnoxious

Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines

every game
my computer cannot run anything and I don't have the money or motivation to play games anyway but I still watch videos or friends play and enjoy it that way

>Hey bro hows it going
>"Oh fine, how about you"
>Pretty bad, my dog just died and I have no friends and nothing interests me anymore. I forgot to mention I can no longer get erections and I'm so bored, or did I also mention....
I've learned that most people who ask how you're doing genuinely don't care and just want you to ask them the same so they can drone on and on

>whats the game that you tell Yea Forums you loved that you never actually got into
None, because there is no reason to care about Yea Forums.

>don't want people to see you play 10 hours of vidya
>Don't want IRL people to know.

Just say "No"
If they handle that like kids find better friends.

>I am 100% sure at this point, that they just want to hear that I am miserable
Crabs in a bucket. They want you to feel miserable so they feel validated in their own misery. They're leeches.
Drop them.

>friends and I decide to check out Dauntless since it's free
>other friend has never even tried the game and is convinced it's bad because some e-celeb said it's bad
>instead of trying it and playing with us he just whines to our other friend, trying to convince them not to play it
Worst kind of retard desu

Sounds like you're all retarded, so you deserve each other.

>irl friend starts masturbating on voice
>doesn't mute himself
>turn my webcam off to fuck with him because who the fuck masturbates on voice like that
>gets mad at me and doesn't talk to me for weeks

>having friends
get the FUCK off of my board, normalfags

Attached: 1546372945933.png (595x797, 497K)

I'm clingy to a fault and while it doesn't excuse it, I act better and end up giving more time to my friend when they talk to me regularly. It doesn't have to be insecurities causing me to act up, sometimes I just miss them.

Attached: 1546289236907.webm (938x980, 1.18M)

>Had a friend group on xbox
>One friend has a super annoying irl friend that would stalk his profile nonstop, and if he ever got online he would join the party, or spam the guy with invites if the party was locked
>No one in the group liked the guy except for the one who knew him irl
>Guy would even join the party if there was anyone hiding offline, just to see if it was his friend
>Ask why he doesn't just fucking block the guy, or tell him he needs to fuck off
>"It's just easier this way"
People really should grow some balls and learn to not have to hide while they enjoy their free time

>language on discord time isn't in english
>please be london
retard

Holy shit, I’m not the only one? I had this one guy that sent me messages every day, we even had conversations that were fun and beyond just memes. One day I just randomly mentioned “yeah I’m getting married in a couple of months and i’ve been nervous”

No conversations at all since 2014, and he’s still on my friends list.

Attached: B90C2706-91ED-4AD0-8AC3-4972FEFF056E.jpg (680x680, 65K)

That's not harassment you fucking moron. Just delete them, and stop acting like a whiny sperg over it

Thanks

>25
>nothing to live for
you still have time retard, don't pretend like 25 is the cut off point for doing things with your life

Attached: 1545007356425.jpg (639x627, 107K)

25 year old KHV

>being this much of a newfag
retard

this
all these niggas acting like being 25 is the end of the world are a bunch of retards

Make something of your life then. You obviously have internet, and a device capable of posting on Yea Forums which is more than most people.
>HURR DURR ITS NOT THAT EASY
it is. It absolutely is. Hitchhike across the country, start a new life, pick a fake name and roll with it as far as you can.
>but what if a person is scary?
you were gonna kill yourself you fucking fruit who gives a shit.
god damn you nancy boys piss me off. Go fucking play some vidya and get over your woe is me garbage.
I'm 33 and khv, get the fuck over yourself. You don't control your own destiny but you can sure as fuck dictate what you do with the hand you're dealt. Take out a loan, fly to a new country, start a business, learn to draw, roll around in a pile of your own shit, who cares. Fucking do whatever you want to do.

That changes nothing, fucker.

I’m 33, get over it

Attached: 484FBBB7-ECD9-4C38-9F2A-477EA30DAE7A.jpg (1024x576, 96K)

>webcam on*

A person's life doesn't matter. All that matters is what is left of you in this world once you're gone.

What will you leave behind, Yea Forums?

He said in a few years, he'll probably follow through with it once he's 28 and still KHV like I am

Attached: 1552639567250.png (673x619, 280K)

Bruh

Not newfag, just autistic.

>implying there's nothing in life outside of getting a girl

I don't care how, but I'm leaving a permanent mark on this world.

Attached: 1545076473207.jpg (1024x1015, 48K)

Old bastards

Nothing because fuck family,fuck everyone else, and fuck you. They should burn for all I care.

Because I just want to play a comfy single player game for a few hours like Kiwami 2, but then get harassed to play whatever call of duty is out at the moment. It’s annoying and I don’t want to play FPS and fighters all the time.

>tfw lonely
>tfw also absolutely loathe feeling obligated to make time or plans with people
I just don't know anymore

Attached: 552334830.jpg (800x599, 53K)

I'd commit suicide with you user

My life will never mean a thing to anyone. I'll only leave regret behind.

The many faces of Yea Forums.

Whenever im sad at the fact that im a virgin I remind myself that theres virgins out there that havent kissed or held hands with girls.

Attached: 1551918305588.jpg (800x800, 329K)

>played 14,000 hours in beamng
>tfw that is something like 1.5 years

Attached: 1488611431503.jpg (400x396, 36K)

>start playing game X
>HAY BRO WANNA PLAY GAME Y
>ASSFAGGOT WANTS TO WATCH YOUR BROADCAST

There we go again, someone bringing their penis into the discussion. Get yourself a whore, man. It is not that hard.

I just said my age

how the hell do you even make friends in games?

Attached: 1535002747490.jpg (437x431, 28K)

>open up steam
>have no friends
>open up Facebook
>have no friends.
>look in phone contact list
>have no friends

I wanna kill myself anons.

Attached: C2AFB4AF-A5A6-4FE5-BC3A-25F50C08A4BB.jpg (500x276, 34K)

If you have to ask....

Just b urself bro

What is KHV?

You and me both, user. I also picked up hiking and photography, and now MP games look like a tremendous waste of time for literally no gain.

Back when I used to work blue collar (forest worker) I loved multiplayer games, especially EVE. Now that most of my work time is spent sitting on a computer dealing with crappy industrial software and all sorts of assholes, it's among the least of things I want to be doing on my free time.

>feeling sad about that
you're still a loser

But posting on/v/ is still important

Have you ever thought you shouldn't have these "friends" and having them makes you a bad person

Yea Forums is entertaining as fuck. Yea Forums is the central point of the internet, all news pass around here.

Kill Her Vagina

Is this a term for gender transition? Ugh. You guys are getting worse each year, it is kinda sad to watch.

Yea Forums is entertaining enough to browse over a cup of coffee before heading to work. I'd read this shit at work too if it wasn't banned from the corporate network.

it really means Kissless Hugless Virgin silly goose

>Yea Forums is the central point of the internet, all news pass around here.

Holy fuck what a newfag

>having Steam friends
kek

Haha, jokes on you. I held hands with a girl. Who was my childhood friend. Fuck.

Okay, but if you ever do the transition, please announce it here. I'll be the first in line to experiment the new you.

Except he's right you dumb idiot. I get news here way before I get it anywhere else

Don't be mad, embrace it and don't forget to dilate.

You were the bad person, not them

>the CENTRAL POINT OF THE INTERNET

hahahahaha, this place has nothing on Twitter, Facebook, Reddit etc. This place is a backwater outpost, retard. Sure, it has some interesting stuff pop up, but no, this isn't some sekrit anonymous hacker club, it's a chink laundry emporium newfag shits

I read Yea Forums while at work. Work alone on the night shift, just chilling in the control room watching dials. Have to do rounds every 2 hours, but that takes 20 minutes. Rest of the time I read, shit post, play simple games on my laptop, watch movies, and play my game cube that I brought in.

Yea Forums gets an enormous amount of traffic. Looks like you're the newfag here you big retard

based

I just miss the connection with those people. Gaming was just part of it because it's all we do and I don't want to have to meet new people and start the process all over again.

Okay, man. We get it, you really love other social media. Give it a rest now.

not really compared to a bunch of normie sites

>According to Alexa Traffic Rank Yea Forums.org is ranked number 869 in the world and 0.0615% of global Internet users visit it. Site is hosted in San Francisco, CA, 94107, United States and links to network IP address 104.16.168.99. This server supports HTTPS and HTTP/2.

>According to Alexa Traffic Rank twitter.com is ranked number 11 in the world and 4.461% of global Internet users visit it. Site is hosted in San Francisco, California, 94103, United States and links to network IP address 104.244.42.65. This server supports HTTPS and HTTP/2

you can fuck off with your shitty anecdotal nothingness anytime, faggot.

probably

Attached: 1558246211266.png (683x667, 729K)

>#869 out of 1.5 billion websites

Attached: 1421106929112.png (500x585, 376K)

>normie
Why are you using a normalfag word in Yea Forums? You don't need to worry, you can just say normalfag here with no problem. In fact, avoiding the word normalfag isn't a nice thing to do. You will make your friends on Yea Forums angry, you know?

>CENTER OF THE INTERNET
>865 websites ahead of it in traffic

I'm sorry that facts objectively support me and not you.

Attached: 1298487217089.jpg (217x208, 23K)

>only friends I have on steam are
>GF to game share with each other
>alt steam accounts to game share with for Dragon's Dogma alts
>people from /ddg/ for pawn sharing

thats it. had one of the /ddg/ players recommend a game to me once, besides that i've had zero contact with any of them.

I guess I can relate. It reminds me of when I tried to pick up EVE again after two years of unsubbing. All my contacts in game were dead, communities were being run by people I didn't recognize and I'd have to start from scratch. So after a while I just decided to unsub again, I just didn't have the energy in me to start socializing. I don't regret it, I'd rather keep the good memories of the old times alive.

Godspeed, my old incursion bros. Wherever you are.

You are so angry over something so trivial, don't you see that is bad for your health?
Maybe you should stop.

nigger, unironically have sex

It is. Quit being a faggot lol

>uhm well unlike you h*mos, i respect my friends privacy and
you are all reddit, you think it doesn't show but it does

I feel you friend. Played a shit ton of MMOs back in the day, starting out with everquest. Raided from everquest kunark expansion through WoW, SWG, CoH/V, FF14, etc. I loved doing that shit. But i simply don't have the time or energy anymore to do that shit. I run my own company, i don't need a second job.

>implying I want to bother responding when Im jacking off to 912GB of dolphin porn

>get proven wrong
>suddenly act all nonchalant
>after calling me a retard for stating a fact that conflicted with your asspull opinions

I'm angry, you're backpedaling. I guess we're even, user. I'm laughing and not at all mad

>Get friend request on Steam
>Accidentally reveal my power level
>"Friend" turns out to be more autistic than me
>Message me every day about some of the most depraved fetishes imaginable
>When I tell him to stop he laughs it off saying that I "don't need to hide around him"
I want to get rid of him but in game with other people where he has to hide his power level he is a total bro. Help

Attached: AAAAA.jpg (500x508, 26K)

>Quit telling the honest truth and dispensing factual information
I will not.

>tfw I was in offline status for 2 years without realizing, only finding out when I looked up why I couldn't see peoples profile pictures in game lobbies

Attached: 1548636093195.jpg (727x868, 237K)

Sorry. You're asking for the impossible. Don't you feel bad for telling others to do things they cannot accomplish?

Yes Yea Forums gets a lot of traffic, but it's not the center of the internet retard. Shit literally only gets posted here because people take it from other sites and discuss it here

Who wants to be friends!

Attached: 1554213560418.gif (359x270, 398K)

>I'm laughing and not at all mad
Good, no one should be mad here. This is all just a friendly talk, it was genuinely nice to talk with you.

Yeah it is
>No link to source
try harder

Shit I found the ">brb getting smokes" user

should have kept the post deleted

Sorry, I felt I had to make things right.

>According to Alexa Traffic Rank
There's my source.

This is the type of player I remove from my friends list.
Being clingy is for faggots. Play a video game instead of being desperate and lonely.

>i don't use discord
problem solved, faggot.

No, it isn't retard. How can it be the center of the internet when there are much more popular sites, and this site consists of people discussing things from those sites?

>According to My Ass
I see no link incel

how do I start talking to someone I haven't talked with in over a year

I'm married. I'm also not your dad ready to spoonfeed you. I'm already right, I don't have to prove it to some newfag. lol

Attached: 1194824469490.jpg (720x300, 37K)

>literally one friend on steam
>it's my best friend since I was like 7
>except he moved and we haven't talked in like a year
>always want to message him to hang out IRL but something is stopping me

blogpost over

Attached: 1558855163277.jpg (1080x1052, 71K)

It's the central hub where all collective information gets discussed. Not that hard to figure out buddy

Attached: Offline Mode.jpg (1441x977, 166K)

>I'M RIGHT
>Prove it
>lol I don't have anything to prove to a newfag

Attached: ccc.png (431x450, 328K)

Nice post.

Attached: 1428218958713.png (736x627, 82K)

>friend is offline in steam
>see him playing garrys mod in discord

Grow a backbone and remove them.

No it's not retard, twitter is a much more popular site where collective information is also discussed

No it's not

>Pc is too shit to keep up with the latest games my online friends wanna play
>Barely even like video games anymore
>Online friends i have, have no room for actual conversation, just like to spout out memes
>My irl friends i have online like to play with their other friends, probably forgotten about me at this point
>Moved away from my irl friends
Am not saying i can't make friends, only weird retards can't make friends, it's just that i think am waiting for them to come to me rather than me searching for them, but what if am stuck looking forever for that perfect friend? Does a perfect friend even exist?

Attached: 1554806247888.jpg (1000x581, 80K)

>English teacher
>Misspelled word

She was probably way more interested in you than vice-versa. Probably felt that you owed her semiregular attention in exchange for the sex.

40%er for sure. Avoid him.

Attached: Mad.jpg (640x484, 64K)

this event sucks

Attached: Capture.png (1467x235, 124K)

gay

Attached: 48949468797489.jpg (310x334, 12K)

i-i-i can be your friend user-kun OwO

>All of my friends get sucked in FF14
>Hate mmo's
Should I just bite the bullet and play this shit?

what games do you play?
if it's something i have i can add you just for the event, i won't talk to you

>be on invisible mode 99% of the time because i hate it when i start up a random game and have someone message me about their opinion of the game

nigger i know its a good game that's why im playing it.

No, unless you really like final fantasy or erp.
As someone that loves mmo's, ff14 is complete shit.

Fishing is unironically the best thing in that game. Use different baits and lures to go after specific fish species or level ranges, have skills you use, some bigger fish require you to catch a smaller fish then use that fish as bait for the bigger fish, etc. Just don't make any of the meme races and you'll be fine. You can also level up as arcanist, and when you hit 30 and unlocked the advanced classes you'll have scholar (healer) and summoner (DPS) unlocked as well since they share levels, so you'll have two character class types to play with for easy grouping.

>Discord friend online
>Suddenly gains the mobile symbol

Attached: 1538124029190.jpg (590x335, 78K)

This is why nobody likes frogniggers

>English teacher
Guaranteed crazy and/or SJW
Possibly married too
Source: Messed around with a married teacher 10 years older than me for almost a decade

>giving people ultimatums
You're scum and he doesnt deserve you

>not fapping with your bros
you're the big homo

Nah.
I'm legitimately curious because my daily life is so boring. Doubly curious if we're dating because if I like you I take an interest in your life.

>only have a few IRL friends on Steam friends list
>never deal with lonely mentally ill faggots
It's nice.

This, Except i was the mentally ill one for a while, Gotta keep the autism in line.

>I love MMOs
user said he hates mmos, why should he listen to sombody that likes "traditional" mmos?

>Play multiplayer team game with friends
>Worst of the three but trying my best
>They invite a fourth friend who takes my spot
>Don't play with me anymore
>Get one word answers when I try to chat and eventually just unfriend them

Really hurt mah feelings.

Attached: pelo frown.png (784x449, 89K)

>has gf
Nigga, I would trade my friends for a solid gf in a heartbeat.

And you will burn yourself in the process, My best friend did that to the group years ago, We cut contact for 2-3 years then he messages me out of the blue one day, Acting like nothing happened.

Ay yo, what the fuck, I fit your description to the dot. Why the fuck are you copying me? I pray you arent as lonely as I am

Attached: image.png (439x387, 288K)

>Distancing someone because of video game skill
They weren't really your friends.

I'm not talking about gay ultimatum shit or getting wrapped up in a girl, just a hypothetical Faustian bargain. A solid gf (aka a keeper) wouldn't make you choose between you and your friends anyway.
I only have a handful of friends anyway and I'm only particularly close to three of them, one I'm involved with, one I used to be involved with and one actual bro.

>friend has game editor open
>tell him to make a lewd mod
>get a lewd mod a few weeks later

Attached: pirate karen.png (1280x720, 1.18M)

Try the dragons dogma save editor, Means swapping between characters is much easier
Unless you're doing that just to get a full squad of pawns you made yourself

>on steam one day a few years ago
>playing eve online and friend request a guy who made some review on the game
>turns out to be a girl and me and her talk for hours about the game, joking around and flying together
>end up not being able to get back on the game for a couple of days
>try messaging her, she always gives one word answers and seem distant
>this went on for a month before I just stopped trying to talk to her regardless
>she’s still on my friends list and I can’t bring myself to remove her.

God damn, why is it so hard to make friends?

That's pretty much it. Being able to send items back and forth between accounts and tailor a group of pawns for a custom challenge is always fun.

Attached: DD - Manly Men In Tights 5.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

>A solid gf (aka a keeper) wouldn't make you choose between you and your friends anyway.
True, I'm still not sure if it was her intention or his, Doesn't really matter. But if you have good friends stick with them or at the very least don't burn bridges.

She met another dude, plain and simple.

Have you ever explained that to them though? or are you the "I'm gonna pretend them asking doesn't bother me even though it really does" type?

It helps a lot that we both play games, just different kinds. The souls games are her absolute favorites, I love DS1 and enjoy the others. I enjoy MMO's, she played ff14 with me for a while, I played on my PC and she played on her PS4 on the couch next to me, max comfy. We both also love RPG's, we play SMT, she enjoys persona, I like older RPG's like what spiderweb software makes. It also helps that i met her here on Yea Forums, we talked for about 6 months before e-dating, then after a year and a half of dating online and her visiting me once or twice a month, she moved in. That was 5 years ago, and I wouldn't change a thing.

Oh well. Life goes on. At this point, I’ll probably end up finding a dude to try to fuck instead of a chick anyways.

Me lol

>just now having an argument with a friend I've had for 4+ years.

I'm out of this threat, this is making me so sad.

Attached: Suffering.png (369x278, 143K)

Yeah, she stopped putting effort into your friendship once she found someone else to get with. Women are fickle like that.
>becoming a desperation gay
Sad. Many such cases!

>meet girl on /vg/ because of shitposting vocaroos
>3 days later she strips on skype and spread open her butthole for you
i just wanted to play video games

Attached: 1551411053325.jpg (958x960, 99K)

Practice acting like a different person and having different thoughts and emotions, to become a person without these flaws. It's hard at first but it gets a lot easier, and you'll stop being a sissy within 4 weeks.

Oh well.

but ive had the same exact thing done to me by men and ive done it myself as a man. sometimes you just grow naturally apart from people when you run out of things to talk about and have more serious friends youd rather spend time with. it doesnt mean they hate you.

I would be your friend, but no discord or steam anymore so I guess not

>friend with no job and no weed logs in and sees im online playing a game
>sup wanna smoke

Lucky bastard.
I've done the long distance thing a number of times and even got the living together stage twice before it went to shit. Got a daughter out of it at least.
The last 6 years have had pisspoor results though, and I think at my age that LDRs just aren't feasible because the remaining women close to my age open to it are bottom of the barrel, either being trashy, cunts or noncommittal sluts.

>Meet girl on /vg/
>Have similar tastes in a bunch of shit, hang out and be inseparable for a few months, chatting and playing a bunch of games
>She goes on vacation, I ask her to drop me an offline post on occasion so I can hear how it goes
>She doesn't
>Tell her that hurt my feelings a bit
>She gets super distant and hostile to the point I finally shitcan her
>Male friend goes on vacation
>Drops updates and we talk shit and I feel good for him when he gets excited talking about banging some chick in her 40's
The key difference between the two friends wasn't actually that one was a man and one was a woman, the key difference was one was made on Yea Forums and one wasn't. I have yet to get a decent buddy from Yea Forums for some fucking reason

Attached: 1526879932513.jpg (428x383, 52K)

You can’t say that and not drop your steam name or whatever the fuck it’s called

ive made one and thats it, played a little with other fags from Yea Forums including one who told me he went to meet a trap for a date and then bailed. but theres only whos actually a friend.

>"haha yeah see ya bro gonna go sleep"
>go offline on steam
>load up huniepop in offline mode

Attached: 13452445346342.jpg (606x690, 26K)

Nah.
You don't suddenly go from really long convos to one word replies after not talking for a couple of days unless you've been replaced in that time period.
The way he described it implies she didn't even try to put in any effort past the bare minimum of not ignoring him.

No reasonable person tries to make friends on Yea Forums.

>demanding someone spend their free time on vacation occasionally updating you on it
>get assblasted when they don't
Honestly sounds like you're the cunt here. Maybe be a little patient and just wait for them to get back instead of trying to guilt them into forgetting to message you while enjoying a vacation

that's pretty based desu senpai

>meeting a girl on /vg/
>/vg/
There's your problem.
/vg/ is a terrible board for meeting women, only second to /soc/

ive had really long convos with people and pretty much never talked to them again, why are you talking about "replaced" when they were just bullshitting anyway and nothing romantic was implied. can you not talk to a female without thinking it will be romantic somehow?

This. Fuck frog redditors and fuck wojakfags

Absolutely based

Attached: 1540942562292.png (607x604, 439K)

Good fren

A girl doesn't talk with a dude for hours and hours right away unless she's at least a little interested. To go from that and do a complete 180 the next time they talk means she found someone else to be interested in to that degree.
It's not like they ran out of things to talk about and it was just awkward, she stopped putting in effort because she lost interest.

I got a gf purely to see what the fuss was about.
It was overrated and boring. Don't fall for the IRL waifu meme.

>bragging about taking a long time jerk off
Maximum autism

>A girl doesn't talk with a dude for hours and hours right away unless she's at least a little interested
lol

Fair point, but I always assume there have to be a few decent people floating around.

Wasn't a demand at all, it was a request that she even (Apparently) happily agreed to, and this was after months of a bunch of daily chatting. Reason my other buddy did it too is because he's another daily chat pal, so I just kinda like a brief touching base when they're on the shitter in or bed at night or whatever. Hearing my buddy getting reamed playing blackjack or getting lucky is appealing since he's a really good friend and I care about 'em, you know?

To be honest I wasn't looking for women in particular, that other user's "Meeting a woman on /vg/" post brought it to mind though. Actually met a dude from the same thread who hasn't ended up being a super close friend but we still talk pretty regularly. He's probably the closest I've come to a good buddy from Yea Forums.

C'mon, bro, we're all friends here.

Attached: 1543313664453.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Express your opinions and feelings in a direct and precise manner.
Stop being a spineless coward who's afraid to speak your mind.
"Hiding your power level" makes you weak. Stop being weak.

Yes user, women (and men) just love to waste hours and hours chatting someone up who they have 0 attraction to whatsoever.
I'm not even saying she planned for it to be more than friends, but she was definitely interested in him for the moment.
What likely happened is while he was offline for a few days, she met some other dude she clicked with and dropped user like a hot potato since he wasn't keeping her entertained.
Have you never met a girl like this or something? They're a dime a dozen.

>internet friends

Attached: 1521496698205.gif (560x480, 2.66M)

Someomes people just talk because someone is interesting to talk to and then they do other shit, it doesnt mean romantic attraction all the time at all. I've definitely met girls who want you to fuck them and pay attention to them and then get bored of you and only want the FEELING you have them rather than you, but this is not the same. I've had really good times with anons, talked a lot and played games and then we just grew apart cause we did other shit. Not because I found someone to "replace" them. Just because a female talks to you doesn't mean shes attracted to you romantically.

Guess what? I'm your friend now, bitch.

Attached: 1531320313414.png (511x541, 379K)

I'm that guy, but I'm not even playing anything.

Attached: 1554209689023.png (566x589, 818K)

I like all forms of mmos, FFXIV is just a bad one, doesn't mean people that don't like mmos will like FFXIV.

but we exist with barriers. We are not friends but an entity. We exist and communicate with each other because we know those barriers are there. It is why people like sites like this, it gives the illusion of social interaction with the safety net of not having to worry about social norms. Where else can I post Cartoon girls being raped by horses. WE are not friends user, we are not peers, we are outlets and parasites feeding off of each others insecurity to feed that part of our brain that needs social interaction. Right now I decide the flow of the conversation, i find my words and type them. In a real life setting I would need to respond accurately and fast to have a normal conversation.

In short. we are not friends. We are just autistic idiots who learned how to hide their autism and social misconducts.

Attached: ACK.png (680x680, 93K)

>Friend I have played with all the time for over a decade now only plays one game
>War thunder
The dude has over 6000 hours in the stupid fuckin game and we never play anymore with the rare instance being an FPS for half a match before he dies twice says hes bored goes offline then I notice hes pretnding to be offline but playing war thunder. Im not bugged if he doesnt wanna play with me but what does drive me up the wall is how anyone can play 6k hours of a fuckin russian grind sim and NOTHING ELSE. And no hes not like a busy lawyer and this is how he spends his free time. Hes a loser college student like me with nothing but free time.

>Just because a female talks to you doesn't mean shes attracted to you romantically
user, there is a huge difference between having a casual chat and talking for hours on end immediately. The latter implies interest when it's between a girl and a guy, I speak from experience.
And "grew apart" is not the same as getting one-word replies after only a few days of no contact after talking for hours on end. He got dropped. Not sure why you're whiteknighting so hard here.

Surely another user knows the kind of girl I'm talking about, the kind that gets really interested in you because you're new and different and loses interest in you similarly quickly upon meeting another new, more interesting person.

You're a clingly and emotionally insecure beta and you scared the chick off.
>have yet to make friends on Yea Forums
Holy fucking yikes. This is a form of autism I've never seen before.

incels

>acquire a bunch of friends play MP games, some pretty cool dudes
>they are "those" people so they cange their profiles and names all the damn time
>my profile is unchanged since 2009, always had the same name
>look in my friend's list one day
>"who the hell are these people? I don't recognize a single one!?"
>can't be assed to go through dozens of profiles to look for alt names I remember
>just remove them all except the ~3 people I know IRL

anyone else?

Attached: 1519418649342.gif (400x279, 1.78M)

same here

unironically true.

Im very very very picky about my steam friends. My friends are
>My 3 siblings
>1 IRL friend
>1 bro who I play dota 2 with all the time
And thats fuckin it.

I'm not whiteknighting though, I'm just saying you don't know how human interaction actually works.

Either
>Have friends that won't respect you not to play/chat with them, i.e not actual friends
or
>Can't get yourself to say you don't want to play/chat
Either way, what the fuck are you doing?

>People avoiding a Frogshitter

It's like you could see yourself being an insufferable faggot if you weren't choking on cocks 24/7.

>tfw that always online friend that doesn't constantly invite people, just plays single and multiplayer games solo. Nobody ever invites me to play anything unless they're super depressed and just want to talk out loud to somebody.

"...and I just feel like sometimes people dont really care about me for me, y'know?"

>*keyboard noises* "mhm."

"user, you're such a good friend and listener"

>"mhm".

Every time bros.

Attached: mhm.jpg (1032x959, 172K)

>have a tight group of friends that plays and shitposts together
>I'm stuck with an oldass toaster that can't run anything after 2008
>they stoop down to my level to play old games like Dawn of War or Stronghold Crusader

I just feel bad though... When I don't involve myself they're free to play something a bit more modern, stuff I'd also wish to play myself. I'm glad, but I can't help but feel like the third wheel.

or u know get to know people so you would know who is who, if you have too many friends then yeah delete some. Also you can set custom names on friends

Why not just toss a note on the friend list? Made my life a lot easier.

This happens to me. Sometimes I just want to keep to myself and have some peace and quiet but I get spammed by one of my friends the INSTANT I go online to join his party chat. So I basically live "offline"

Incoming blogpost
>know girl who works at FUCKING GAMESTOP
>have talked to her a bunch over the months, she's always been pretty friendly
>she tells me it's her last day
>ask for her Steam because I'm too much of a pussy to ask for her number
>try adding her, can't find her
>month or two later
>sister takes a trip to the Apple Store in the mall
>remember GS girl mentioning she was gonna go work there so come with
>lucky for me, she seems to be working at the time
>nonchalantly wander while my sister waits in line for her thing, eventually bumping into her
>act surprised, catch up
>apologize for not adding, say I couldn't find it, she helps narrow it down
>add her the next day
>she accepts
>send her message saying hello and mention free DLC for a game I remember her talking about
>No reply
>hit her up again a week later
>no reply
>try one last time eventually
>nothing
>still on my friends list to this day
>only has like 10 steam friends
I don't fucking get people.

Gay dudes are 12x more likely to cheat on you than girls. Probably 12x more likely to be needy, clingy and demanding too.

hard since we are all on irregular hours, me especially I used to do all my gaming in the middle of the night. I kept up with a few. I Kinda want to ditch one though since he has hacked in games before and plays with hackers.

>Why not just toss a note on the friend list?
please don't tell me there is a chat feature I never new existed where you can attach notes to shit

>play a game
>go online and talk to a friend about it
>"yeah I know you played it I saw all those achievements"
nigger what
that's serial killer shit

Attached: Spoonfed.png (289x304, 39K)

Yeah, you can give your Steam friends "nicknames" so you know who they are when they change names.
It might have shown in their activity feed (think Facebook) so it's not that creepy.

nigga some of us just wanna play in peace

Attached: 1532144808356.jpg (400x343, 33K)

If he owns the same game he may be comparing. Also if you click activiaty it shows firends recent achivements so if you played the game and he looked at activity odds are very good he noticed you played it.

Have sex with your friend.

does steam let you disable the activity feed?

sheeeeiiit

thanks bros. the chat really got better when they updated it.

I dont think so but if your curious the only things it really shows are
>Games you bought so yes everyone knows you bought snow daze
>Achievements
>And anything you uploaded like screenshots and reviews.

everyone will find out you own subverse and acknowledge that as why you're hiding offline.

You cannot escape judgement.

You've been able to set nicknames for years.

Free key for SpeedRunners
BX4AW-2F9QV-BHB5L

>come out of offline mode for the first time in a year
>friend messages me to join him
>dude download discord it's way better
>join his channel, ridden with underages spamming reddit memes and yelling into the mic
>they want to play CS:GO
>turn on offline again

Attached: 1537312124843.png (1080x1033, 889K)

If you don't turn it off, your profile will broadcast achievements.
You can use the steam achievement manager to repeatedly flood people with the announcement that you have fucked Momo Huniepop, to assert your superior taste in waifus.

>friending or staying friends with a wojak or frogposter

not once.

Cowards who just can't say "no" because they don't want to be assholes, but they're actually the biggest cunts in the universe.

i had a comp tf2 autist that would constantly shitpost at me whenever i played pub servers and constantly view game info to comment on my score.
pokefurfag sniper mains, do not engage

based, thanks for the game user

Attached: 1557900068350.jpg (1549x1620, 363K)

I've had a separate account for lewd games for years, it just irritates the fuck out of me that he "knows" what I'm doing
no judgement, just autism on my part I guess

>Steam tracking your playtime whether you like it or not
Why did PC gamers just accept this?

Attached: 1522824426911.jpg (416x1024, 53K)

Seems like it. I don't get why she hasn't deleted me at this point, it's been like a year since and it's not like I got lost among her other 9 friends or something.

I mentioned this to a girl once and she flipped out on me saying I didn't understand how scary/dangerous it was to be a woman. Her theory was that she was scared I was gonna harass her at work/cause a scene if she declined or didn't accept. And it's like "What about anything I did would indicate that as a possibility?" I thought she was cute and nice, I wasn't obsessed or anything. The only reason she's still in my brain at all is because I'm perplexed about what happened.

These kinda faggots only want someone to talk to when they feel like it. Fuck them.

She hasn't deleted you because it's easier for her to keep you in that state instead of saying something like "fuck off". Just remove her and forget about her user.

Can I hide how many hours I put into games without having to make my profile totally private? That's all I want to do.

mhm.

Attached: mhm 2.jpg (1064x582, 157K)

Check privacy options, it's a thing now to hide playtimes.

>in voice chat
>masturbate in voice activation mode

I like to live on edge. Its like casual exhibitionism.

Attached: morphine administered.jpg (603x453, 58K)

You're right.
Just makes me sad that someone would be like that and not even want a once in a blue moon chat with me outside of work.

Thanks for listening to me whine, user.

Clearly she has problems if she goes around assuming all guys are creepy stalkers. Maybe she just wasn't into you tho. Who cares. Don't dwell on it.

that's a power move, I like it
it's like when I say brb guys gotta shit and then mute them but not myself with my wireless headset

>heavily modded Skyrim
I enjoy modded Skyrim too;)

C R E E P, but your friend is dumb, he can just put hes play time on private

>play multiplayer games with my friends
>sometimes for a couple of weeks I just have bouts of single player-itis where I hate playing against real people and just wanna have fun on my own or maybe in party games
>friend keeps inviting me because he's my actual friend in real life and has more ways to contact me than just steam but I feel bad about it because I keep putting him off instead of saying Ï just don't want to fucking play multiplayer games because to play the party games with others I'm online and he can see me playing them and I can't tell him I don't want to specifically play the competitive shit he wants to play
Kill me

I want to be able to fake the snooze status so that my friends will still send me messages without thinking I am sitting Online on my computer all day (even though I am)

>log into steam
>nobody bothers you because you have no friends
It's a good feeling except when it isn't.

>hey how are you?
>not bad, yourself?
>pretty good
>so what’s up?
What does they mean by this?

>stopped playing multiplayer games
>don't have much interest in social activities
>don't enjoy talking about the things I like outside of internet forums only Yea Forums
I guess I'm doomed not to make friends.

>friends with someone for years
>when I'm feeling sad/down about shit and don't even log on they don't ask whats up, but get moody if I don't message them frequently and talk to them about their shit

well fuck you too, I will win the war

Attached: chess_game.png (718x587, 15K)

>used to hate 'always offline' niggas
>tfw can now sympathise with them because everyone I know keeps harping me to play Tranny Fantasy 14.
Though, it's still bitch nigga antics.

Attached: 1543304522655.png (578x523, 258K)

>boo hoo people want to spend time with me!! :(

Get fucked you normalfaggot. Some of us struggle with getting people to notice us.

Attached: 1473913661460.jpg (792x612, 51K)

this
daily reminder to never add autistic losers from Yea Forums

Attached: file.png (3302x1730, 3.19M)

what am I supposed to be seeing in this image

>discord
>ror discord
>ror Yea Forums discord
>ror Yea Forums discord on april fool's day

Attached: 1495409241921.png (584x560, 304K)

I wish I had friends.
I know people might respond to this post with "i'll be ur friend haha" but I don't want pity friends.
I want genuine friends!!!

Attached: 1557713804331.png (275x280, 57K)

What are your interests?

Ill be ur friend haha and it's not out of pity cuz ill make fun of you for being a loser ;)

What are you arguing about? I argue with my friend a lot because he's a commie dipshit but I still love him.

>Have American friends
>They get on at midnight their time
>I'm a Britbong so to see them I have to stay up till 5am and they usually stay up until 8am my time
>Adjust my sleep schedule for them
>They invite other people I don't like when I only want to see them
>Some nights just straight up play a game together without telling me and I'm sitting there waiting at 6am
>They wonder why I'm pissed when I get to spend time with them and they end up doing something else

Attached: a78.jpg (334x372, 23K)

I like video games and anime.
I also have a thing for fitness. I like to run a lot.

if you make fun of me you aren't my friend!

Attached: 1557519863415.png (450x393, 90K)

I like running too. What video games are you into?

curators are for you to find games you stupid nigger

Great. Are you a girl? This is critically important.

>Have 50+ friends on Steam
>Don't actually know any of them or exchanged any words since I added them, probably when I was 12 or 13
>Too worried they will notice if I un-add them
Well fuck

Attached: 1557645733961.jpg (720x300, 36K)

That's steam chat.

OP btfo

>Turn my friends list off to play a story focused game
>Pop back online later
>Get a message "Were you ignoring me?"
>Tell them no
>Don't believe me, think the world revolves around them
>This has happened multiple times over the last few years
>Friends list purged down to only based adults who don't act like needy children
Why are there so many of these creatures in gaming? These niggers never believe anything you say, if you don't speak to them every day they take it as a personal insult to them. Bunch of fucking self centered GROWN MEN, its pathetic.

Attached: 468438.jpg (297x551, 34K)

>I always assume there have to be a few decent people floating around.
That's the majority of Yea Forums. But they aren't trying to make friends on Yea Forums.

>Be a gayfag who is a bit of a shut in
>Come out to an online friend that I text-chat too now and then
>We start playing games together and because typing gets in the way we voice voip
>He has a really cute voice and it makes me nervous
>Rarely ever talk
>Appologize for this after a week
>"user you're silly"
I have no more spaghetti left to spill.

Attached: 1491954498894.jpg (730x780, 402K)

Thanks for that cute little story.

He’s not, but I am.

Claim him before some roastie does user

This. I know this feel user especially when you just started a game and you're playing it and then you get messaged to see if you want to play some other game. Like why the fuck do these fucks not message you earlier when you were doing absolutely nothing and only bothered to message you now as soon as you started playing or are already in the middle of a game.

>>"user you're silly"
damn that shit gives me butterflies

Grow up. If they're actually bad, though, I get you. Tell them no at first, if they start to sperg and get hyperaggressive, they aren't worth it. If they're chill and leave you be and don't make a fuss, they're worth it. I actually went out of my way at tiems to play 'dogshit multiplayer games' with the unchill people. To avoid them and stop them from annoying you ever, play wiht them and out-autism their autism by carefully remembering times when they ragequit or are genuinely egotistical and selfish during vidya time.

I know someone who made me play the coop For Honor campaign for high rank people while I was low level and he was at the correct rank. I kept dying in one hit every fucking time, I expressed my dislike for this in the most passive way possible but he kept prodding me to continue, so I did, for 2 hours. I was stoic and kept my temper in check. Once we finally succeeded, I got dogshit rewards and he got good ones. He was overjoyed and could not see my lack of enjoyment at all which contradicted my overly outspoken personality. So I used the whole scenario and then some to tell this faggot why I don't like playing with him. It worked, and he's more mellow now. That's my blogpost. Always keep the shitty moments of friendships in your memory banks.

Attached: 1557364127041.jpg (1074x1045, 131K)

I'm not looking for a relationship let alone a long distance one. But its very sweet of him, I don't even think he is gay just supportive.

please be my girlfriend.

>Be Brit
>Have American friends
>Make fun of school shootings, Trump and burger lust
>They fire back with Brexit, licenses and anti-porn laws
>Good time had by all
The best friends are friends who can handle the bantz.

Attached: 544.png (600x526, 526K)

Time to make new friends and play more video games.

Hello. Please have sex with me.

>some guy I added 5 years ago for god knows what reason messages me about some dota 2 sword in my inventory
>I'm in the middle of something so some random ass trade request by someone who's basically a stranger irritates me
>I say no and decline his shitty offer but he keeps pestering me
>I get annoyed so make a ridiculous counter offer over several times the sword's worth
>"why are u so angry bro I've been your friend for many years"
>"you've only spoken to me like twice, I don't even know you man"
>"so this is how u treat a friend"
>"you want the damn sword? fine"
>I take the gems off the sword and trade it to him
>"fuck you scamming bitch"
>now we get into an argument that ends with me calling him a dumb cocksucking faggot

Attached: 1546293935008.jpg (507x507, 32K)

This.
>in a clique with:
>trannies
>neckbeards
>niggers
>chinese
>liberals
>conservatives
>jews
>nonbalding Jawchads
>homos
And we all have bantz about it. Tightest set of friends I've ever had. I'm also in another clique with the same kind of differences, but they can't handle the bantz and go as far as to moralfag over emulation.

I will, but only if you have good taste in video games.

I don't like banter culture. Saying rude stuff and passing it off as "bantz", then claiming others can't handle the "bantz" when called out for being a cunt is stupid.
People shouldn't be mean to each other.

Attached: 1557256373674.jpg (564x752, 43K)

Boring.

I smoke poles, I know a fag when I hear one, and you're a top tier faggot.

Attached: 1558878996133.jpg (432x231, 38K)

I play roblox and minecraft, have sex with me now?

It's just a bit of shittalking between blokes mate. There's no need to get worked up about it, no harm intended.

Sounds like you can't handle the bantz, likely due to autism.

this
>stalking your 'friends' profiles
get fucked

you're either a woman or a numale

You sound like a boring and overly sensitive faggot.

Objectively bad taste, begone.

Banter is fine, It's just when cunts use it to say something they're afraid too

Ignore the bullies and post more Mudkip.

I have "offline" set up as my default status. I only set it to online when I'm really open to be contacted/invited to play.

you'll regret this you roastie bitch. gamers rise up

nobody likes you

Attached: 1557928182352.gif (400x534, 136K)

From my experience, women can handle bantz, its "women" who can't, the grown men in wigs who act like the only women they know, mommy and anime girls, so they get offended and squeel like children over everything. Trannies are the absolute worst, but I don't know any real women who can't unironically based and fun to hang around with.

obsessed

What?

Everyone I meet in real life already has their own friend group from school or whatever. It’s legit impossible to become good friends with someone after 21, the best you can hope for is small talk once a week. Feels bad man

dilate

cringe

This is frog country, Old man. Go back to Memebase

Attached: 1507106960897.jpg (480x480, 19K)

You will never be a woman.

>friend last online: 123 days ago
>meet him by chance in real life
>"you're never online mate"

>forget to log out of friends one time
>start up a jrpg
>two seconds later
>friend: "wtf are you playing? what is that? stop! :DDDDD"

Now I'm out of friends by default

Attached: 451647918.jpg (478x480, 42K)

>extremely good at getting close to people for some reason
>have lord knows how many friends I have who's lives I take a genuine interest in
>start to realize I literally cannot keep up with the messages and that trying to talk them out of every bad mood is turning me into a cynical, depressed asshole
>go offline for some peace
>feel even worse
Help.

If that's all it takes to lose your friends, they never were your friends to begin with.

Why hasn't this thread resulted in a Yea Forumsjects steam group or discord server or something?
Half can hide offline and the rest can wish people would play video games with them
I'm not doing it. I sleep.

Why would you have 'friends' who'd judge you on what you play?
Fuck off faggot.

It's always polfags or trannies with me, I haven't had a normal dude to talk shit or play vidya with in ages.

It's nothing as dramatic as "losing friends", but I don't want to get ridiculed over what I play, even if it's without malice.

This but it doesn't bother me unless I befriended an actual egotist who mistakes my passiveness for submissiveness and suddenly freaks the fuck out when I say "no".

The whole beauty of this place is that it's anonymous, I get wanting to have like minded friends but this is not the place for it

I do that for an unfortunate series of events that happened to me
>Be me
>Become friends with massive manipulative obsessive prick. Turns out to also be a commie Redditor with depression
>Get sick of his shit after several massive attention-whoring arguments and block him.
>Have school so I set my profile to private and invisible because I need to work on exam. Don't play much except for once a month.
>He has a friend who I used to be friends with who is super naive but caring
>Because of unrelated reasons I never quite added him and communicated with him on another platform
>Summer happens. Got free time.
>Naive friend has added me
>Realise naive friend is possibly being manipulated as a middle-man or spy, because he was used by said manipulative ex-friend autist for spying on another guy that pissed off ex-friend autist and the naive guy didn't even realise what he was being forced to do.
>Don't want to add him on Steam for this reason
>Don't want to make him think I hate him either
>Can't quite explain to him how he's being had because he's too naive to understand
>Don't want to start an unnecessary fucking war.
>Don't want to sperg out more unnecessary autism and drama
>But don't want to abandon the naive guy either.

What do?

Attached: 1551128721188.jpg (600x718, 250K)

>be helpfag
>try to help people when they're in trouble
>but don't like to hang when nothing is wrong
>worse is i got problems but i can't tell them
>be miserable as fuck and alone
Christ i wish i was materialistic

>problems I cant tell them
That's definitely a part I forgot in my post.
>Christ i wish i was materialistic
Me too user.

>first few minutes of NZ shooting
>gave me hundreds of links to full video
>not the hot shit of the internet
Nah mate. Everything goes through this Mongolian Basket Weaving Forum.

You only need to look at Yea Forums guilds and discords for MMOs to tell what will happen when these faggots get together.

Also should emphasise the reason I became friends with the manipulative Redditor is for the same reason as all the helpfags. I tried to become more materialistic but I think I still feel the empathy in me and I wish I could get rid of it. Same reason I simply cannot ignore this situation at all. You can call it autism but that's simply how I feel.

Attached: 1555686510977.png (391x306, 204K)

>tfw got so miserable doing this and burning out of friendships that I got clinically diagnosed with severe depression
I just wanted to help my friends

I'm in a pretty similar state. Ended up helping a tranny and even though she's a perfectly nice person, 99% of our interactions these days now that she's settled down and on her feet are asking me about my day, then the conversation goes dead since we don't really have any common ground.

On the bright (Questionable) side most people don't stick around after getting helped. Though one dude did come back after a while to tell me how he'd found a GF and things were going great and I gave him some tips to clean up his resume. Getting a few bright points like that makes it pretty worth while.

mhm.

Attached: my 3rdest mhm.jpg (934x1142, 206K)

I'm sure you did help them user.

How do I make friends. 24, and miserable here.

Just accept the friend request. Who fucking cares if the manipulative shit uses him to mine information about you? You probably aren't giving up anything vital to the naive dude, right? If the manipulative dude learns what games you're playing or whatever that doesn't sound like such a big deal.

what's this childish behavior?
Why doesn't the friend just say he wants to play single player stuff, OP does literally nothing wrong.

>how was your day
You're doing more than that faggot deserves.

Depends on the woman
My girl threatened to withhold sex from me today because I bantzed her back over Scrabble.
She gets really competitive so I don't think she was kidding.

It's ok to accept help, user. You don't always have to be the one helping others.

Crossdress and post on /trash/, guaranteed friends every time.

>adding strangers when you want to spend most of your time alone

>steam friend changes his profile pic to pepe or anime
>instantly delete and block him when he sends me an invite to some shit weeb game

Attached: 1549518361995.jpg (800x804, 56K)

>add someone on discord from Yea Forums to play a game with months ago
>we play most days
>watch anime together sometimes
>asks me if i want to erp

cya virgins

The only games I've ever played are God Hand and Advance Wars.

Damn it Eric I'm tired of playing DotA all the time.

Fair. But the manipulative faggot has gone pretty far with other people in terms of ruining their lives. I suppose I might just add him. But at the end of the day, the naive guy is quite inquisitive and I have a habit of perhaps running my mouth. I should learn to control that.

Those aren't friends.

EY GABAGOOOL
STOP HIDING FROM YA FRIENDS

Attached: paulie-walnuts-300x258.jpg (300x258, 22K)

this and drunk cunts randomly sending me music videos

Attached: angery-doggo-59792ffe81389.jpg (1080x1080, 121K)

I do the same and i'm not going to stop

lmao I send music to my friend's whenever I'm drunk and it's usually trash

>steam friends set to offline
>friend sends me text saying he knows when i'm still playing games

Okay? And? Why confront me about it you awkward sperg... Clearly I want to be left alone.

I guess it could be an issue if you're loose lipped about yourself and the manipulative dude is the kind of person who would use it against you.

>drunk cunts randomly sending me music videos
oh im laughin

I haven't made a new friend on or offline in almost 2 years now.

>tfw mostly use steam to talk about kino with my friends
the absolute state of video games

sorry guy. not my fault you decided to enjoy colonial marines just because it would support your then new 3d display, and to this day you view it as a great game. post purchase rationalization is one hell of a drug.

Nearly 5 years here

9 years here.

Yeah that's the main issue. I've changed since the incident but fuck did I regret most of my confrontation with him. Guy used his depression against me to try and guilt me, even though the faggot was a terrible person to pretty much everyone else and was cuddled by everyone and never once got criticised. I guess I just need to be careful this way and try to stop running my mouth every time.

Attached: 1552843288770.jpg (250x250, 115K)

Do you mean actual friends or just adding someone to your friendslist?

Me at 25

have a qt clingy gf now that lets me stick it in the pooper

Attached: 1554983813774.png (565x547, 58K)

this

destroyed

why accept the friend request if you're annoyed by them looking at your profile

The former. I've added people from games I've played/from work but haven't formed a connection with any of them.

I think that you stop getting friends as you age, I think real friendship can only be obtained during your school years, later on everyone is too busy with their own lifes to care about anyone else.

>bought PUBGay on a key site on a whim
>launch it
>friend messages me "I see you've fallen for the meme, be ready to refund, all BRs are trash"
>play 3 hours
>movement is trash, netcode is trash, gun handling is trash and since it's a BR there's 90% downtime for 10% action
>only vidya related purchase I ever regretted
>can't refund because key reseller

Maybe, but at the same time there are manipulative fuckers who like to play the victim so calling him on his shit and bailing is understandable. But if the naive dude seems like he could be a genuine, even if just passing, friend (Even though he may be leaking info) then I'd say it's probably worth going for it. Especially if you're already aware of your running at the mouth and keep an eye on it when interacting with him, and even then that might only be an issue if you become good enough friends to talk a lot like that anyway. If you just hang out once in a blue moon it may not even be an issue.

Oh, OK. In that case it has been like 4 or 5 years for me.

disgusting shitdick fetishist

For online videogame playing or online chatting "friends" try this handy guide.

Step 1. Play an online game—use your microphone when you play online. This allows for you to be more "human" than a text sob story begging for connections, and if you play it right, you won't seem like a loser. If you can't talk without sounding like a loser—then refer to previous guides in this series. Faggot.

Part 2. Whoever you enjoy playing with that talks with you throughout the game, or moreso if there's concurrent matches, send them a friend request. Be sure to contact them the next time you are on that game and make clear you'd wish to join them.

Number 3. Be patient, but if your target of friendship is too unresponsive or disinterested, or doesn't add you back, repeat 1 and 2 until successful.

4. Continute to play with successful targets. Eventually an opportunity will present itself to join their circle of friends, which, with luck and charisma, you can begin an act of social circle parasitism, claiming more and more online friends, pseudofriends, and the dregs who follow them. You will be spoonfed access by them, and they will be none the wiser to your motives.

You need only to seize the opportunities which lay in front of you. Cast aside your cowardly self-doubt you use to shield yourself and present to me the head of your first friend at our next meeting.

Attached: 1557231986885.gif (128x128, 10K)

How do I find someone who will stick it in my pooper?

Holy shit are you me?
>Have a major thing for cute male voices
>Cute AF voice, we play weekly a few times
>Non-chalantly ask him his age since nobody knows I also like guys
>mfw he's 35
>I'm 22
Playing with dudes that sound cute fucking scrambles my brain. I'm usually very fucking talkative but that shit makes me clamp up like nothing else. I'm more comfortable around attractive girls desu.

pester my dick you bitch

Do you think someone who stalks his friend's profile to see if he's really offline is the one who isn't too invested in the friendship?

That's fair. I suppose. We did become pretty close kinda, but not too close, I'll still be careful of what I choose to say with him, I'll definitely add him back, I just hope I can avoid any drama baggage if he starts asking why I left the manipulative guy (hoping he doesn't or that he's realised it himself that the asshole was a manipulative prick). Either way. Thanks for the advice. I really needed it.

Attached: James_Woods.png (2880x1252, 1.57M)

>get friend request
>check profile
>he's not a "friend" hoarder, seems okay I guess
>accept
>he never says anything
What, like, am I supposed to say something? He's the one who requested.

Attached: 1549205479449.jpg (3264x2448, 536K)

>OP makes whiny thread
>guy explains his reasoning for the action that leads to OP being a whiny sperg
>"stop whining"
r u o k?

That's not how you make friends, you creepy fucker. I want buddies, not to create a pyramid scheme.

Look at all these "that 'friend'"s absolutely seething because of this post
They've never been on the other end of their needy autism, so they don't realize what a position they put people in.

This is why I avoid voice chat. I'm shy enough already, don't need to make it worse by hearing some guy's cute voice.

You'd have to ask her but she suspiciously kept coming over for coffee with my mum of all people. Turns out she was to embarrassed to talk to me directly so I asked her out and we've been dating since. Will probably marry her and make little babies.

>login into game
>say hi to every person online on my friends list
>conversation follows

this is how I've started every meaningful relationship online

Attached: __flandre_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_unory__722e207d558e46adb74b6bfaab9f723a.png (792x1055, 777K)

What does a cute male voice sound like? Asking for a friend.

If he does ask you can just give him a more simplified/cleaned up version. It might be more truthful to tell him the other guy was/is an asshole but it also stirs up more shit and you're basically out of it at this point, so the only possible outcomes would be it might rile up the asshole into doing something assholish or in a VERY theoretical case, open the naive dude's eyes so he stops hanging out with the asshole. But even in that case the naive guy isn't bothered by the asshole so you'd have to ask yourself if "Saving" him from the asshole when he isn't even bothered by him is worth being more confrontational about it and maybe escalating shit.

No problem though user, hope everything goes well.

That's really sweet but I think you may have misread my post.

>Add people who clearly have issues to my steam friends
>Make them dependent on me
>Start making them do things they're uncomfortable with until they reach a point where they adamantly refuse to go any further
>Cut them off
>They come crawling back within days ready to fall to new levels of supplication for my amusement
I'm not even talking about sexual things, I literally just want to find out what makes them uneasy or scared and then force them to put themselves into that situation just to see which drive is stronger and how they'll react. It's absolutely fascinating.

The right combination of high-pitched, lispy and nasal.

>Never get random friend requests
>Have 150 friends and can identify where they came from, almost all from forums and shit and since they're acquaintances I accept the friend requests
>2 daily chat friends, maybe 10 occasional chat friends
>Would still be called a friend hoarder
fug u gooby

so like a stereotypical faggy voice then? gotcha

Yeah same I force people I've added to join me on shitty survival games like DayZ or Rust. So far we've probably sunk 1000 hours on trash like that and never once had fun but they're too scared to tell me those games suck.

Attached: ebin store.png (696x493, 372K)

I like soft, calm voices. Doesn't necessarily have to be high pitched. Lisps are cute too.

Somewhat, yes. There's a very fine line between the voice I like and just obnoxious.

i'm dumb

>Anons talking about cute voices
>Only time I've had someone comment on my voice they said I sound like a trucker
Deep voice and midwest accent paying off.

Attached: 1533871892122.jpg (1199x1043, 181K)

cringe
actually machiavellian

Do you talk to all of them? How much time has passed between now and the last time you spoke to the person you've least recently spoken to?

Don't worry. Your post was really sweet, I hope everything works out well with your gf.

>be australian
>have a fairly regular voice
>ham up the accent whenever talking to people online
>it's become a such a habit I don't even notice it anymore
Good shit cunt

>Get a totally random add on steam no mutual friends or groups
>They tell me to get naked and jerk off for them
What the fuck.

Yeah. That's my one worry. The confrontation. I suppose I'll have to balance out the risks and benefits of it all. Either way. I'll have to do it. It's just the right thing to do. I have to at least inform him to be careful. I don't want to leave him in the same kind of manipulative circle jerk as I was in. I only got out because I realised the manipulation. But he hasn't. I should at least try at the least.
And again, thanks a lot man. It's pretty rare to get good advice these days.

Attached: 1556312984363.jpg (1719x1305, 541K)

post voice

well did you?

Why does this never happen to me?

You sound like a mentally ill faggot who wishes he was a cute anime girl, but are just a revolting person to look at.

The /g/men got him.
A lot of people are absolutely anal about software ownership.

They forced me to do it. It was very traumatic.

thanks user

Attached: 1556537462129.png (500x374, 52K)

>Never get invitations from friends to play anything
>Only time I play with people I know is on IRC saturday game nights
>Still usually feel like a third wheel during those
It kinda makes me sad, but then I remember that I'm not very good at multiplayer games and a boring guy overall, so they wouldn't have fun with me

That's hot.

>tfw wish I had a cute voice
>instead have a totally opposite end of the spectrum deep voice
>faggots want to call me 'daddy' because of it and do asmr shit for them
Stop it you niggers I want to be cute too not your replacement father

Attached: nzze88r.jpg (1024x946, 189K)

>Shitposting even in voice
The absolute goddamn MADMAN. Used to play all the time with an aussie in a few different Battlefield games, don't think he was hamming it up since it wasn't too thick but I do sometimes suspect his intense VB-love was an act.

Fuck no, mic's buried under a pile of shit since I haven't played anything that uses voice in probably a year or more. Just been playing MTG and single player RPGs these days.

You can't just say that and not post your voice.

That's exactly what I'm going to do though since this is autosage and on page 7
I ended up caving for a few of them and reading them short stories until they fell asleep and fucked off. Thankfully they just jerk off to the recordings instead of asking me for more all the time now so it's not an issue as much anymore.
Still wish I was a cute anime girl instead.

Attached: kizunadisaster.jpg (508x627, 196K)

No it wasn't. I was scared and humiliated.

Are you cute other than your voice?

I know where you're coming from user. I had this one friend who was really confusing to talk to because I couldn't tell where his Yea Forums memes started or ended.

Based and Over-n-outpilled.

>tfw radiohost golden voice and my friends have interjected while I'm speaking just to say they wish it was theirs.
>be the most quiet of the whole group
>tfw also mhmAnon

Attached: he just keeps mhming.jpg (1440x1587, 382K)

That's disappointing. Actually reading them short stories is very sweet of you though. There's probably tons of people who wish they had your voice.

As much as any lanklet, girl-clothes-wearing Yea Forumsermin can be I guess

Attached: 1443625759540.jpg (730x842, 101K)

You don't seem too confident about it, I'm sure you look fine. Voice isn't as important as you think, at least not to some people.

>tfw no lanklet, girl-clothes-wearing Yea Forumsermin bf with a deep sexy voice

>You don't seem too confident about it
Face is fucked
Too bad user, the thread's about to 404 along with your dreams and chances of convincing me to post a vocaroo

You're the bigger pussy for not just deleting him, retard.

That's the sad reality that I don't want to face. I'll just keep hoping that you'll post it in these last few minutes.

Post body instead, then. Or contact info.

Such thirst on an anonymous basket weaving emporium. If you want it so bad then post contact yourself and I'll get to it when I'm home, maybe.
In a thread about bad friends of all places, too...

Attached: 1432882229790.png (700x943, 526K)

One single vocaroo is all I need.