N

the n-word

Im a cleaner

I'M A CNIGGER

i fucking love this game man

AND WHO MIGHT YOU BE?

i’m not a monster it’s only a mask

I'm a nigger

How did this niche japanese game have an elder-god tier dub? I was thinking to post some examples but there would be just too many.

Attached: 1531539360337.png (374x535, 127K)

May the Lord smile

is killer7 the best game ever made?

Suda got Kris Zimmerman (MGS series voice director) to do the voice direction for his games.

Attached: 1558301570537.png (511x350, 189K)

YOU ARE FUCKED

TOO EASY

Trying to die with style? Give me a break, old man.

Attached: 1513172577370.jpg (480x360, 6K)

It's not really a dub, is it?

Oh

Hello, Smith. (o´▽`o)

Children are pure, they KNOW who's the strongest

>that genuine tinge of despair as voice cracks
That was unexpectedly sad seeing his psychi break down b

NO
YOUR
FUCKED

This gun holds seven bullets. I'm a professional. You can't fool me, old man.

Attached: grim.jpg (210x240, 18K)

FOUR TIMES A DAY

AAAAAAAAAA

Wasn't it dubbed in English first?

Attached: 1547889711524.png (500x374, 136K)

-Oh, never knew that. Cool.
I mean, every voiceover is technically a dub.

Attached: mask de smith in greg nightmare boss.gif (221x196, 410K)

Hello, Mr. Smith.
The election is drawing near, have you decided on your vote?

I feel my blood rushing through my body. Yes, this is it, the feeling, it's coming back to me! The sensation of killing. The doom and darkness, the dark streets...

As others have said it's originally in English, though did you know that in the Japanese version the ghosts speak in undistorted Microsoft SAM synthesized speech which was run through a web translator (specifically Alta Vista's, if you're curious). It was changed to be subtitled and distorted in the English release to preserve the feeling of strangeness for native English speakers.

WELL, we don't get many black folk around here. What brings you to town?

Is k7 one of the most quotable games of all time?

I found it really goddamn ironic that Greg Eagles went on to play Afro Samurai's dad considering Garcian's relationship with heads:

youtube.com/watch?v=-OmohYBsrk8

You see, people judge the book... by its cover.

directors cut when

Attached: 1472003911-1942214465.jpg (4000x3000, 346K)

It got a Steam release just recently, which is more than anyone could have hoped for given the situation with Capcom licensing. Also Suda's not really the guy he used to be anymore.

Who is the best Smith and why is it Dan the man?

>Also Suda's not really the guy he used to be anymore.
???

I don't think you could be confused by this if you've played stuff like Lollipop Chainsaw and Killer Is Dead in comparison to Silver Case or Killer7. He's burnt out.

>implying the best smith isnt coyote

Attached: 1445797182850.jpg (1600x900, 143K)

You can't be serious my man, but in case you're actually retarded; Suda was barely involved in those games

He was the creative director and writer.

Suda didn't direct Lollipop chainsaw or Killer Is Dead.

TSA was all about him making a come back though with all the parallels and meta commentary it had about his career. He also didn't have full control over SotD, LC, or KiD.

>person that has no idea what the fuck they're talking about continues to go on as if they have any idea what they're talking about
Lollipop was a James Gunn colab and KiD wasn't directed by him. Suda hadn't done any directing past Shadows of the Damned which broke his spirits, with TSA being his first return despite them selling every Grasshopper game as SUDA51 TITLE!!! Go play TSA when it's ported. The game has a lot parallels to Suda's experiences as a creator and gamer, and how he's rediscovered his own passions through the works of others.

I haven't played TSA yet but it seems to me that people go far out of their way to deny that his last good game was NMH1 when he's credited in high positions on every Grasshopper game since then.

Means fuck all since they were changed to hell and back in the final product
Go play TSA

If you haven't, please let the Republic Party make the most of your precious vote. Thank you, and have a nice day.

It's funny you mention this because TSA is the first game he fully directed since NMH1.

>has said in interviews that he maybe helped out with 50% of NMH2
>Lolipop was a straight colab
>Shadows was butchered beyond recognition and shows a clear turning point in his career
>Suda's said he worked on Let it Die from the same position as everyone else
I mean the writing is on the wall, and TSA makes it painfully clear how different Suda's style is compared to when Grasshopper is trying to ape it just from the Killer7 cutscene alone. And if memory serves correct, KiD has a straight up different director/writer listed, who no longer works with Grasshopper.

>given the situation with Capcom licensing
I dunno, man. They seem to be open to it now. I know it's easy to pull the capcom suit boogeyman, but they let him use a ton of assests for the Day 7 patch of TSA
Literally tue exsct opposite, my man, he just cranked out Kurayami Dance and TSA and he's completely returned to form and is actually hands on again. Ignore all the shitposting and check out both of those.

I recall that one of the main reasons for giving the environments the gradients and minimalist details was to give the world a hostile feeling. It fucking worked. I think only actual horror games had me more tense just navigating during a first playthrough

Attached: Sunset vinculum gate.jpg (2049x1025, 415K)

Cuz at the time Capcom only has English voices in their games, no Japanese dub at all.

The art style as a whole is absolutely godlike and very beautiful. I hate the anime cutscenes tho they look like something off Fox Kids and Garcian looks AWFUL

Is that the case for Viewtiful Joe?

Yeah I think it’s all their games from 2001 - 2006ish so all the Clover games fall into that

The Vinculum gate areas are in general so surreal, the contrast and settings are dialled up to maximum abstract to make you doubt if you're even in a real place or not. The entire situation with the nightclubs and the teleportation network between Battleship Island, the Union Hotel and Garcian's Trailerhouse has to be the quietest and most understated element in the supernatural saga.

My friend, that is the point - notice the dialogue in the anime cutscenes is cheaper and cheesier. Garcian is pulled into a world of comics and games. The battle with the HANDSOMEMEN is a sham.

Is this game worth $15?

Yes especially cause they fixed all the busted low res textures it had at launch

>he doesn't know about the anime cutscenes

Attached: Demon Gun.png (877x720, 328K)

Suda is an out of touch old man, talking about so and so is “so punk rock.” What a washed up cringey faggot

I’ve seen his interviews. He’s not the same person he used to be

It's genuinely a unique game even by Suda's standards

do it faggot
just buy this shit and play it