Mgs lore

does raiden have a dick?

Attached: raiden.png (622x595, 392K)

Attached: IMG_5018.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

I mean he jerks off in MGRR so probably.

Not anymore but it's not he needs it now

God I hope so

Doktor doesn't even give him his own self-repair unit, no way he'd allow him to retain his dick.

he has a detachable one probably

I mean, if he returned to civilian life he could probably have one installed.

And it would be the most technologically advanced dick on the planet.

A weapon to surpass metal gear.

>STANDING HERE
Refers to his dicks hardness when he kills subhumans

He is nothing more than a head, spine and heart.

His civilian body does, his combat body doesn't.

How much of Raiden is even him at this point, he has no jaw right?

He probably has a optional cyborg penis attachment, technology is advanced enough for cyborgs to feel sensations so It's not like he can't enjoy sex either.
furthermore the option of customization ensures maximum pleasure for his partner.

He whips it out and it's like that part in the boss fight where the lyrics kick in

All he has left is his brain now.

Realistically, I'd be way more worried about the psychological implications of his complete and utter reliance on a high-maintenance, artificial body. He's already got lingering PTSD from the Liberian Civil War and now he gets to deal with existential feelings of dependence and the horror of only actually being part of a head with a spine attached.

Everything below his lower jaw has all been replaced. His head, brain and spinal cord are all his original body parts.

>Lyrics kick as he gets closer to climax
>"DEAD ON!"

Attached: 1518496698194.png (640x480, 248K)

yes

Attached: tenor (1).gif (324x226, 307K)

See
MGS4 confirms his skull(minus lower jaw), spine and heart are all original organic.

>His head, brain and spinal cord are all his original body parts.

Im prety sure that only his brain is the only original part and everything else has been replaced. Theres no way his face/eyes/skull is still flesh and bone.

>People make fun of Raiden constantly after he was first introduced because they think he's wimpy and effeminate
>Raiden literally loses his dick and balls
>Becomes way more popular

Raiden was such a lame cunt before that becoming a dickless weirdo actually improved him.

Attached: 1460673042800.jpg (403x403, 80K)

Concept art from mgs4 and mgr confirmed this.

At least one eye is. That's why him losing the eye at the beginning of Metal Gear Rising was such a big deal. It was one of the only organic parts he had left. He's more than a brain, just not much more.

It's more like once you actually reach the end of MGS2 you realize that Raiden is fucking crazy.

He only has one eye and he never replaced it when he had the chance.

He would've been improved if they'd focused even more on the crazy earlier on since he's a PTSD-riddled mess of a human being.

I would've liked some Liberia flashbacks even. His backstory is interesting and the game doesn't do enough to show him as a capable protagonist.

Minus an eye now too, right? Or were both of his eyes cybernetic before?

If you took away all of his artificial parts you'd be left with, like...half a head on a stick. Like a creepy human lollipop or the result of a Mortal Kombat fatality. He's what SubZero pulls out of a person when killing them.

He had real eyes, so yeah one is a fake now.

>Lose almost all of your organic parts
>Become completely reliant on ludicrously expensive technology maintained by other people for the rest of your life
>But now you can do superhuman shit and your new body is a robophile's wet dream

Is it worth it? I'll admit the Raiden robot body is weirdly sexy.

Attached: 71zX6NKvU2L._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 20K)

Can he even eat/drink any more? Does he have a robot butthole? How do his still organic parts get the nutrients they need?

So is the official cannon that he doesn't have a dick?
If so how are he and his wife and wifes son going to live happily ever after like the ending to mgs4 promised?

also how did raiden even end up becoming a cyborg again? I don't even remember

He got Rose pregnant remember?

The patriots did him in after he rescued Sunny or some shit.

Anyone have the comic about him talking to Snake about not having a dick? I cant believe it hasnt been posted.

>implying the CHAD Roy Campbell didn't actually knock her up and she lied

Big Mama gave him the whereabouts of Sunny in exchange for getting Big Boss' body. After he saved Sunny, he went back in to Area 51(legit canon) to get Big Boss' body and was captured. The Patriots fucked him up with cyborg experiments until Big Mama and Paradise Lost saved him.

Most cyborgs absorb 'glucose-based nutrient packs', basically superfood for their inorganic bodies. But at the time of Rising technology had progressed to where nanomachines could be used to simulate digestion and let a cyborg absorb energy from food like a person with a normal body.

Raiden's body is made to be as efficient as possible with no wasted space so he doesn't eat in the traditional way. His older body was even worse because it had white 'blood' that had to be purified regularly with dialysis.

The technology exists in Metal Gear Rising to where a cyborg could pretty much live a completely normal civilian life as long as they could keep up with the high costs of body maintenance. They could use nanomachines to eat regularly, they could be made to feel normal senses like smell and touch, and there's no reason to think they wouldn't have the technology to make a functioning dick.

FOB's aren't canon.
The nuclear disarmament ending isn't either.

If you tried to make it canon, you would also have to consider the 11 year gap and other events mentioned in the timeline that have nothing to do with any of the Metal Gear characters, and taking in those events would require serious retcons.
Most further events would be rendered impossible and Diamond Dogs Outer Heaven being peacekeeping forces would be bizarre nonsense. To have it canon as a way to explain a minor plot point in Metal Gear 2 is stupid.

Attached: Kojima's hippie fanfiction.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

It's an AU just like the Jamais Vu scenario.

He just plugs into an outlet.

How does a brain in a dickless robot body deal with sexual desires? Or does it even have them any more?

Nah

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

>she named him Lil' John
Rose confirmed for blacked.

WASH AWAY THE ANGER or STANDING HERE?

THERE WILL BE BLOOD SHED

RED SUN OVER PARADISE

does...sundowner have a dick?

Attached: sundowners-shit-eating-grin-588c354a198dd.jpg (864x504, 109K)

HEAT OF THE DESERT

MEMORIES BROKEN
THE TRUTH GOES UNSPOKEN
I'VE EVEN FORGOTTEN MY NAAAAAAAME!

He is one already

go back to discord, tranny

Attached: 1536637717722.png (744x824, 31K)

Shud up faggot

>no port to newer platforms ever
FUCK KONAMI

Please enjoy Pachislot Rising: Revengeance!

But it's on PC?

He has a hydraulic penis named Barnabas

Attached: 1445733981202.jpg (640x469, 30K)