Do you use your switch in public Yea Forums?

Do you use your switch in public Yea Forums?

Attached: 1507032028241.jpg (1080x1440, 284K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Motors_streetcar_conspiracy
theatlantic.com/education/archive/2017/04/public-universities-get-an-education-in-private-industry/521379/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Johnny is based and elliot is not

I use it on the train on my way to my hometown when I'm paying a visit to grand parents.
Otherwise no, but I don't go out outside of that & groceries to begin with.

Johnny is not based.

lmao look at all those people judging those two manchildren who are enjoying their videogames XD

>public transportation
you need to be 18 to post here

Wait a minute, is that TotalBiscuit?

t. manchild

hell no I'm too scared I'll drop it or it will get broken in my bag

elliot got too many philly cheese stakes growing up, he could've look like a cholo now if he kept his head shaved

Isn't that one of the major selling points

Fuck off Elliot.

>sonic fag
>based
Pick one

Wait Nintendo fans look like THIS???

Attached: bingbing.gif (320x320, 3.07M)

it's always amusing how americans lack basic shit like decent public transportation and think being forced by their government and the oil industry to have a car is somehow a better thing.

"land of the free"

Johnny apologized for a joke he made years ago that no one had a problem with because he thought it was "a little too transphobic". He's not based.

the switch it too big to carry around in public. i'll play it while i'm pooing but that's it really.

He has the best sonic reviews on youtube and has a nice cat

Why are his thighs so fat?

only on planes

>implying nintendo fans still use the WiiU

>those hands
yes, they're massive fat whales

This

i didnt even say i was american
obsessed

>sausage fingers
>shapeless blobs that were once breasts

average american gamer

What was the joke?

You could probably get away with it if you are attractive and use it for long trips (such as flights or layovers) only. If you are fat and wear graphic ts or play it on the bus from school or work, you look like a fucking loser.

holy fuck she must weigh 400 pounds

then you'r even worse than them because you probably think having a car gives you some status in your 3rd world country

Damn look at those mittens

>Yuropoor talking about 3rd world countries
inshallah brother

What a complete misunderstanding of how the US government works, how infrastructure came into development in the United States, and what life in American cities is actually like. I thought Europeans were supposed to be more educated and open-minded, but it seems you're just the same as your bigoted, supremacist past selves.

Only thing wrong with this photo is their shirts.

He couldn't tell if a character from Pokemon was a boy or girl, so he said "it". That's all.

This, I was on a long haul business class flight and there were 2 different older exec looking guys playing on switches. One was playing civ and I couldn't see what the other was playing.

For long haul trips games are as normal as watching something.

It's a mystery.

Attached: CsmVbGfWYAAbP3E.jpg (2048x1150, 274K)

SNIIIIIIFFF oh yes quite pungent my dear

Attached: file.png (645x773, 180K)

not even european, way to show your inferiority complex.

BRAAAAAAAP

he lives in NYC. they lynch people for that kind of jokes.

How is that Mark didn't turn out fat like them?

If the need arises, sure. But I usually don't need to bring it with me.

Thank fuck I don't know who either of these landwhale mutts are

>tit tattoos

why do so many women do this?

Yes you are

>willingly living in NYC
That just proves my point even further

M O M M Y
O
M
M
Y

>Johnny is well on his way to wizardhood, and despite that is decent-looking enough to get tail if he wanted it
>Elliot traded wizardhood for retarded megathicc puss, and will most likely not get much better and is now stuck with it

yes
i go to coffee shops, drink coffee and play games

fuck you

that looks like chicago o'hare to me

i hate chyna chase so much

fucking under 5"
huge tits
shortstack thicc

FUCKING CANADIAN

I see no problem with someone bringing and using their handheld for a plane flight

based

Attached: 1552274166673.jpg (650x366, 113K)

Both have girlfriends. Those girls even appear in their channels and streams now

Considering the kind of people he's working with (half of Brainscratch act like sjw cucks on twitter, and Mat is just oozing feminism with TDS in every let's play he's been lately) it's not surprising that he'd feel intimidated about making jokes like that

Wait John has a girlfriend? He never talks about her in his videos so I wouldn't have guessed

Am I the only one who hates it when a famous Youtuber starts including his gf/wife in all his videos? For me, it's a sign of a dying channel

>JoshJepson does streams/LPs with his wife
>They dont even beat the games fully

Attached: 1534191924284.png (470x550, 194K)

Sorry but a cat is not fine in this case

Fairly certain he does and she's appeared during some of the Streams he's done talking with everyone else.

No, i don't want to get it robbed.

I thought that was his mother

I don't hate it, but it doesn't always go well, see for an example
Barely watch his videos anymore even if he doesn't have his wife with him
Wow, I should really watch them more often, I'm super curious now

t.exandshadow

Attached: Ted.jpg (350x350, 31K)

No because when I'm outside I'm either at work or doing grocery shopping or something, and I live close enough to my parents that a plane would be unreasonable to use to get there.

You won't see her if that's what you think. You'll only hear her voice.

God, that dude must have gained like sixty pounds in the last five years. He's a such a stereotypical lefty Twitter knob now.

No because i'm not some weird neckbeard or manchild. Though if you were good looking enough you could probably pull it off.

Usually it's the fat women too. My guess is they have the room to actually tattoo it. Since you know, they're fatasses.

Ted and Mat are some of the worst co hosts I've heard in my life. Their opinions are absolute trash and their voices make my ears bleed

Well you're obviously insecure enough to give a shit what a random stranger you'll probably never see ever again thinks of you passing the time.

not to mention being allergic to sonic mania
the sad thing is, i used to enjoy mat but yeah some things change i guess

Attached: 1524024762941.png (310x270, 3K)

Ah well. Didn't think she would appear anyways and I guess I do appreciate John not shoving her into his videos

i only have a 3ds but i wouldnt use it in public because i live in a shithole

She appears sometimes as one of the guests in the twitch streams. She was in the last couple of SA2 180 emblem runs

It can feel forced and it also breaks the dynamic between other members. Then there is another thing, the man starts behaving more with his opinions the moment it gets a girlfriend and when the guy goes a bit over the bar things can go awkward

>not to mention being allergic to sonic mania
Oh boy, what happened with that one? I remember him going full bitch mode when the Metroid fandom got angry over Federation Force back in the day.

>starts behaving more with his opinions the moment it gets a girlfriend and when the guy goes a bit over the bar things can go awkward
Would explain the remarks about his older "trans joke"

I stopped following SGB because things changed a bit with the members, but did Matt got more annoying? He was always a bit obnoxious with his opinions like he is always right with Johnny calling him out

I'll have to go and watch those then
Ted doesn't like Mania because he was never a fan of the Classics and even made a case against Mighty and Ray being used despite not minding Kirby Star Allies adding nostalgia based characters

Attached: 1550232551567.jpg (1024x966, 124K)

I don't have a switch

Fucking fat girls ALWAYS think their tits are big, jesus fuck. Your tits aren't big, everything is.

I live in a third world country, taking one of these out in the open is asking to get robbed

Yeah but guess what Ted is even more of a fanboy of then Modern Sonic?

He basically admitted up front that he felt bitter towards the came ever since it was announced because it wasn't catering to 'his' nostalgia (SA2) and also taking jabs at the game every time he could because of the amount of reused levels, then it got even worse when Plus came out and he was treating Mighty and Ray like they never had a fanbase at all and calling the elemental shields and insta-shield lame. I was able to watch the first commentary, but by encore mode it just got insufferable. He's basically all the worst elements of an Adventurefag except not ironic.

Attached: 1544582679928.png (1871x782, 818K)

Fuck off tripfag no one cares

game*

He looks exactly how I expected someone with a voice as annoying as his to look like, Jesus.

I like Johnny but who the fuck is that retard beside him

>Not liking Mania much for "fan pandering"
>Star Allies only good aspect is the fan pandering but he pretends it isn't
Ya, that sounds like something he would do.

Other than Kirby I have no idea, I usually tune him out

Matt is a fucking annoying fat bastard of a man child. The worst kind. We need more Greg.

all sonicfags are based. stay in an upset position.

>omg SA2 is better
>dont get the fuss about 2d
In the Mania playthroughs he was always bitching about the game for everything, all because he never was into 2d Sonic since his first Sonic game was SA2
Funny part he is starting to admit SA2 had flaws. He also seems to never 180 emblem'd the game despite being his fav Sonic

>Let epic sickly man meme
When that poor guy finally dies his soul still will be tortured simply by you assholes
I pray he finds rest some day

Yeah I was just saying that Ted's stupidly bias to Kirby so he's always hypocritical regarding the series.

Ah, ok.
Shame too because he makes people like myself who weren't introduced to Sonic through the Classics look bad. Mania is one of my favorite games in the series (i bought it 4 times) and my first game was Colors

>that part in the Forces commentary when Ted felt the need to gush again about SA2 being his first and favorite Sonic game when they unlocked the Soap Shoes for the avatar only for Gareth to shoot him right down by going "yeah ted we know"

Attached: 1558697568144.png (315x404, 161K)

BSC TRG Crossover when?

>WHEN he finally dies
user I...

Can we at least all agree that Amanda is the worst guest BSC ever had?

and do what exactly? the switch has nothing to offer

only on airports lol

Gareth bashing Ted are always the redeeming parts on those Sonic lets play

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Motors_streetcar_conspiracy

Which one was she in? I don't even remember her

>Most transit scholars disagree, suggesting that transit system changes were brought about by other factors; economic, social, and political factors such as unrealistic capitalization, fixed fares during inflation, changes in paving and automotive technology, the Great Depression, anti-trust action, the Public Utility Holding Company Act of 1935, labor unrest, market forces including declining industries' difficulty in attracting capital, rapidly increasing traffic congestion, the Good Roads Movement, urban sprawl, tax policies favoring private vehicle ownership, taxation of fixed infrastructure, franchise repair costs for co-located property, wide diffusion of driving skills, automatic transmission buses, and general enthusiasm for the automobile.
It even says in the intro this is an urban legend

That chick who was screaming at the plot twist near the end of the Shadow the Hedgehog playthrough.

Why are Yea Forums users so afraid of public anyway? There's always theses thread "do you ___ in public?".

>working outside of a city with decent public transportation
With the exception of NYC, poorfag detected

Attached: 1429284779965.jpg (328x328, 50K)

small white penis spotted

I felt sorry for her. From her rants sounds like she had a hard life

Yes, good goy. Remember that corporations are your friends. Ignore anyone who brings up how we funnel money into politics and academia.

Ted's worst trait isn't even the Sonic Mania or SA2 thing by far, it's the fact he's THAT kind of collector. The "emulation is illegal so it's ok for Nintendo to shut down romsites after downloading their roms to emulate on their machines" and "rereleases of old games are a bad thing because they devalue the game for sellers" kind of collector.

No, because I laughed with that shit whenever she gone batshit on the background.And she barely appeared
The current guests on twitch streams are more annoying because they never shut up and talk about random shit they read on their private chats while is Johnny playing on the back and just nodding his head with "what the fuck is going on", sometimes Johnny even says "I dont even know what the fuck you guys are talking anymore". There are also streams where those 2 are playing games on the back and screaming like autists with Johnny going "what what? what now?". And those 2 also overreact too much, but in a forced way whenever Johnny fucks up

Attached: quentin truthbomb comic.jpg (1500x884, 388K)

>historians and scholars that disprove my conspiracy theories are just working for the corporations, man

reminder to report and sage

Attached: 1500084293506.png (500x500, 26K)

I do, either my gf plays Stardew Valley on it, I go for some Smash or MHGU, or we both play BOXBOY. Either way is fine for me, got too much backlog on my 3DS to think about playing Switch always, still only on case 3 in Day Gyakuten Saiban.

Attached: sp0XouY.jpg (1500x2000, 187K)

Oh god you reminded me of his anti-piracy rant on twitter once, that sure got him in hot water fast.

Attached: 1558678339057.png (472x443, 237K)

>posting Quinten when he ran like a bitch when spotted at his university
I guess you like sucking coward cocks

What are you talking about? We're just discussing portable gaming systems...

Attached: 1557788124187.jpg (512x453, 65K)

I either skipped that one, or it's been awhile since I saw it. Gonna have to check it out at some point

gross. that just makes it worse. your body doesn't stay in the shape it was when you got the tattoo forever

bump :)

Yeah at work. I work night shift at the data center for a hospital. Quiet and comfy as fuck.

you do realize that comic is an edit right?

and now we are discussing how much of a tool you are

At airports sometimes.

Is anyone else watching this shit?

Attached: Nb1Wetl.jpg (196x110, 16K)

>he unironically thinks universities fund their own research and don't get their money from donors (corporations) and grants (corporations 2.0)

theatlantic.com/education/archive/2017/04/public-universities-get-an-education-in-private-industry/521379/

I think its okay at airports. The waits can be upwards of 1 hour if your flight gets delayed or if your connecting flight is a long time after your first one and there's not much else to do besides eat while you're there. Its more or less equivalent to playing on public transit, which is generally socially acceptable.

>Scream for over a minute
>Gareth, the guy who actually did that bit first in another playthrough for a Sonic game, flatout said it wasn't even funny the first time and it wasn't funny now

Gareth is the best

Yes, that must be why universities have the stereotype of being far-left recruitment centers. All those people who turn sharp left after going to college were brainwashed by corporations to seize the means of production.
It's okay to admit you're retarded, you know?

The funniest part of the playthrough is the fact you can slowly see everyone get exhausted by the game because it is way too long.
And this.

Attached: ExandKirby.png (590x167, 17K)

Ah yes, all the SJW boogeymans in economics, math, health care, and history. Definitely not just an isolated incident in gender and racial studies which is essentially just a 50k a year day care.

I can't even blame them. Or imagine actually playing it, for that matter
Classic Ted

The other day I was playing YS on my PSP Go, I had that fucker cause it fits my pocket.
Then a fagget sits next to me, open his bagpack and starts to play with his Nintendo Switch.

That shit is huge.

Attached: IMG_20190526_181451.jpg (2000x4000, 1.37M)

what game are they playing

>seething so hard about your own life that you have to project "landwhale mutt" onto everyone else

Yikes

>SA took almost half a year to get new DLC
>It comes the same month as Smash Ultimate
I don't get why people like Star Allies this much, Planet Robobot was way better.

SMoovies is way to fucking hostile in this lp, randomly telling people to shut up and what not.

Nah our public transportation is fine, we just choose to drive cars. You should try it.

ted is such a fucktard
he better not appear in johnny's gen 4 review and just constantly bash it for the whole video

Attached: 1494445904507.png (366x337, 101K)

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

I don't think I've got to know of the "bad" guests.
Actually, I think Gareth is the "worst" I've seen and that's only because has fucked up sound quality in his calls sometimes and it makes it hard to hear him, but he seems like an alright dude

Disgusting fat bitch.

That's not Brainscratch user.
That's just Johnny's personal stream.

fpbp

same thing as reading, just no stigma

Do you think Projared tier drama will ever break out in the Brain Scratch group?

No, I just shitpost or read manga on my phone.

Attached: universal shrug.jpg (806x735, 76K)

If it does god damn do I hope it happens to Ted.

Johnny and Gareth seem too down to earth to get into shit like that.

Ted is probably gay though.
It would happen faster with Johnny and definitely Gareth since the wife sometimes goes in tells him to make less noise and he obeys like a dog.

I can't find a reason to buy one

>lardass acts like he has the moral standing to mock other lardasses doing things they don't like

lose some weight and take a shower you nigger

>not throwing your Switch a birthday party

Attached: 563456346.webm (426x240, 1.25M)

Yeah I've played it in public before at the airport, on the subway, at work, at school. Usually I just read at book instead though.