Characters that would work well in Smash but are unfortunately unlikely due to them not holding the status of "main...

>Characters that would work well in Smash but are unfortunately unlikely due to them not holding the status of "main protagonist or antagonist" in their game.

Attached: Nia Xenoblade Chronicles 2-min.png (2586x3815, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MapleTheGamer/status/1129577501972283393?s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's been said many times before but Nia is almost too good for the game she's in
Among the character designs in XC2, her's is easily the best

TOO NEW RETARDS

Ness literally has what would be her moveset, I'm just glad she's in as a part of Ness's FS, better than nothing.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-09-21-08-41~3.png (485x912, 517K)

You first OP.

Im still only at Chapter 5 but user...tell me does she.... ever wear that hood of hers on her head?

> I don't want a catgirl riding a tiger using chakrams.

I don't care about >muh animu swordies, Zero should have been the Smash Megaman just as he is the Megaman in every fighting game. But Japan had to have shit taste and include Classic Megaman instead

Attached: f65.gif (367x346, 471K)

>Yea Forums likes XC2 now
I thought it was laughed off of this board

I mean you gotta put in the OG Rockman first. but yeah Zero imo is the next one

She can be a Final Smash character when Rex gets in.

Attached: 5FD4452E-887C-4C4C-8638-76C9F34B9831.jpg (640x453, 46K)

user, all games are equally liked and disliked on here, its just a matter of when you come on, threads on here are like waves. sometimes theres a big quantity of hate for a game that attracts haters to make threads as they have sustained interesting in posting about their dislikes from previous threas they were engaged in, and the same goes for supporters

XC2 so far is pretty damn good and Argentum Trade Guild was a good first impression with its excellent day music.

It is. One person has made it their life's goal to spam it here.

>XB2
>good
Is this bait? It's a fucking no budget generic anime game

He missed his chance..

It's almost like Yea Forums is more than one person.

Ok, now I am sure that the mods doesn't know what they are doing.

>ctrl + f "minge"
>no results
Sad!

good
garbage meme

Why the fuck was the other thread deleted? There wasn't even shitposting from "him" there.

Lora's fighting style would be pure kino

threads with that OP have been deleted before, probably considered a general

And threads like these > are still up

No. There isn't even any challenge mode costume for it. No sleep bonnet Dromarch or full Salvager Rex/Nia suits either.

It was the first time ever i saw the title "the chronicles of xenoblade". Also the mods never delete his shitposting anyway.

Every Nintendo RPG has sidekicks that are more interesting/fun/cool than the protagonist. Imagine if we had had Dunban or Reyn instead of Shulk, or Paula and Duster instead of Ness and Lucas.

good enough.

>implying Nintendo isn't going to intentionally gonna spoil the game by making rex and blade form nia playable in the next smash game

Attached: 1558481563862.jpg (766x1024, 121K)

And now is gone, maybe it was because nobody reported it.

fuck those two I want a spellcasting bird Lady.

Mindblast could like briefly lock your specials or something. keeping her elements out could buff her but using them in attacks is her main Damage dealer

Attached: Melia_Antiqua_2.png (435x564, 217K)

Every Golden Sun character

user, we all want to fuck Nia but that doesn't mean she fits well in smash.

FUCKIN' TURN

Not even the best choice in that game, OP.

>Malos as a debuff oriented character
>Debuffs activate on hit, hits can be blocked
>Debuffs can’t stack

>Monado Cyclone
Makes opponents lighter and easier to launch.

>Monado Jail
Makes enemies heavier and reduces movement speed+reduces jump height

>Monado Armor
Buffs Malos, acts like Monado Shield but instead of increasing shield health, it give Malos super armor and increases his parry window

>Monado Eater
Malos hits do poison damage like Joker’s Eiha, does slightly more poison damage the lower your opponents percentage is.

>Monado Buster
Works exactly like Shulk’s Monado Buster

But yeah, Malos’ would trigger 90% of the player base, even though his slow speed would make him mid-tier at best. Basically like K. Rool post-launch.

Attached: 12206A0B-00DD-4138-A28D-6C0B3CA7BD57.jpg (433x650, 57K)

>Implying Rex's final smash won't be the Pyra/Nia dual attack from the end of Chapter 9, as an echo to how Shulk's FS now spoils Mecha Fiora

Attached: 1516836035784.png (987x720, 588K)

Any Fire Emblem character that isn't a cookie-cutter blue-haired Lord. I'm not suggesting that they add more FE to the roster, just that there are more interesting FE characters than Marth clones.

At least Nia got a Mii Fighter coustume. I wished my character got one.

Malos is the only character from XB2 that I'd actually be excited to see in Smash.

This, i like nia but why her i mean her moveset would be just using the chakras and every party member can do that, using dromarch would be unfaithful moveset

>Implying Malos would ever be anything but a lazy Shulk echo
I'd still main him, mind you.

>pwease put my anime catgirl in
I know you're mentally ill because them not being a main character is your top reason why they won't get in.

Malos is too beefy to be a Shulk echo. They couldn't just port Shulk's wiry nerd frame and his "I barely even known what I'm doing" attack animations onto his confident Chad body and call it a day. They would either put in the effort for a semi-clone or not bother at all.

Attached: Malos con.jpg (1280x860, 184K)

Poppi is better

Attached: 0437439e80f4acb2dc16772b9e4fe1f7.jpg (1300x1200, 1.75M)

It is good

>We could’ve gotten a villain MAL-HOS
What a missed opportunity.

Test

I was thinking that Malos would be Ganondorf-sized and a bit lighter, around Samus’ weight. A heavy character with the Monado’s rage would be sick.

One eyed monster.

*range
Fuck.

You say that but there's one dedicated shitposter for XC2.

anyone got the malos thinking gif?

Attached: aegis dab.gif (520x293, 3.35M)

Do you sincerely think we'd have threads every single day about it if we didn't like it? Games that are liked get discussion. It's that simple.

Attached: Flowchart.jpg (1600x2000, 640K)

Nexus Force or Union Blade?

Attached: 1543195652136.webm (746x420, 2.27M)

Nah, that first one sounded about right.

Attached: Malos Menkin the Tank Aegis.png (1920x1080, 1.3M)

Of course.

Attached: 1538765232338.gif (480x270, 1.2M)

>give Nia two specials with Pyra instead of one with Pyra and one with Mythra
why

Nipbros still want to believe

Attached: D5uJRSqUcAEYiyG.jpg orig believe.jpg (1311x737, 93K)

They really fucking do
twitter.com/MapleTheGamer/status/1129577501972283393?s=19

Attached: IMG_20190526_170128.jpg (2002x1127, 193K)

Wut, dude they share a bod.

Attached: It's Pneuma.webm (746x420, 2.31M)

I prefer this one
>mfw they actually made the attack different from the one who initiate it
This is the attention to details I love soul

Attached: Best girls Special.webm (746x420, 2.39M)

I wouldn't be surprised if we got more SF characters in the future of the series but I doubt we'll ever get Gief. Which is a damn shame, since he could be the series' first 'true' command grappler, even more so than Incineroar.

Sakura Kasugano is another good one.

Attached: Super_Zangief.png (219x452, 138K)

It has to be this way.

Attached: 1387240822173.jpg (2194x1148, 377K)

>Dunban or Reyn
While cooler characters, mechanically they'd be a lot less interesting than Shulk's Monado Arts.
>Paula
Literally girl Ness
>Duster
Would be cool

woah, looks like detective work or something, what the hell is he saying

Attached: The looks on your faces.jpg (1650x1078, 97K)

God why sakurai made Incineroar grapeler without any of the good qualities of one, fucking bowser is a better grappeler

She's so perfect

Attached: D7IQGB6V4AE4PCU.jpg orig.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

NIPPONS YOU HAVE A JOB TO DO

what does that have to do with anything?

I misread what you wrote.

Incineroar has damage and is fun to play at least.

Attached: Dud4-VNU8AAyISz.jpg orig.jpg (1280x720, 251K)

Kinda shit that the XC2 content in Smash is so light that Jin and Malos don't even get spirits. Didn't figure at least something for the whole party and the main villains would be asking too much.

Yeah, considering how low-effort spirits are it's lame that they weren't added.

>Adding MMX before MM
Are you a fucking retard? Are you retarded? Zero should be the next MM rep added tho.