Thinking about getting a game boy micro and a flash cart for super-portable game boy games

thinking about getting a game boy micro and a flash cart for super-portable game boy games

anyone have one? what do you think about it?

Attached: 7l437ywrnczz[1].jpg (4032x3024, 1.31M)

Go away

had one, the buttons and pad are not very comfortable.

sex have

I love it, but it has a feel learning curve to it.

To go further on what this user said, the buttons/d-pad have a squishy quality to them, and the shoulder buttons click 'inwards', so you have to relax your index fingers along the shoulder buttons and press at your tips, not with the whole finger.

Of all the systems I no longer have this is the one I think about getting another of most, even more than the Dreamcast.

Just get a SP 101.

emulation is better

This. More comfortable and as compact as a wallet. I would love to have a micro and a bunch of faceplates but it's not worth the price and uncomfortable play IMO

It's nice, but it's a bit too cramped for my hands. I'd rather use a modded GBA instead.

SP's thin shape and shoulder buttons that press out from the form's edge make it not as comfortable for me to hold as a Micro.

Make sure voltage outputs line up with the flash cart and system, or you'll just slowly kill your GBA.

I'm planning on building my own gameboy micro, but since I have no 3D printing capabilities, I'm carving the case out of wood.

I don’t recommend it unless you find it at a great prize

Attached: A1773440-3F7E-44AA-A656-2F31D3B90E86.jpg (4032x3024, 2.38M)

Micros are for collector fags. They're way overpriced for no reason at all.

>SP 101

Attached: Ruger1.jpg (1486x1012, 82K)

Micro is a gimmicky toy for youtube collector faggots.
Get a DS Lite or a modded GBA.

Attached: DSC07486.jpg (2560x1706, 751K)

I've always wanted to be as skilled as you user, how can you build one? is it difficult for basic anons?

Get a N3DS and a DS flashcart instead

I want an ez flash iv but these are insanely expensive for some reason

not him, but Micro has a metal chassis sort of like modern phones.
The faceplate shouldn't be too hard provided you have the tools and the patience to match the thickness of the original plate and follow the curvature of the bezel.
Backplate is looks like a fucking bitch and not for beginners at all.

Micros are cool, but really only are fun as a gimmick/status symbol.
If you're looking to play GBA games long term, get an AGS 101 or mod an AGB. Far more worth it that way.

>for super-portable game boy games
just use your phone or chinese shit like dingoo A320/380

I think modded GBA is the way to go user, Im getting one soon

Attached: 6149xqIIoOL._AC_SL1000_.jpg (1000x750, 89K)

I got one for my birthday (picture related) and I can confirm it's the comfiest way to experience GBA games with a great screen. Get some rechargeable batteries and you're good to go

Attached: gba ags 101.jpg (1280x868, 212K)