Lower Brackets or Losers?

Lower Brackets or Losers?

Attached: file.png (542x292, 35K)

It's called the losers bracket because they lost a match to get there

still means they lost, so whatever

>Boon trying to make the FGC a safespace "everyone is good" community
the state of western """fighting games""".

Hope you brought enough participant trophies.

"Upper bracket is for bitches"
I dont think any respectable pro player has any problem with how it's called. If anything having it called loser makes the supposed victory more powerful

"losers" here means they lost a match, it's not a 90's kids insult. Is it a requisite for old devs like Ed Boon or Steve Cuckisty to be a fucking manchild?

How about Top and Bottom brackets

Attached: 1542220076356.png (346x357, 145K)

This. The best victories are those that come from behind, always.

>literal who makes post opinion on twitter
>i better make a thread on Yea Forums!

Gamers need to stop fetishizing victory.

I asked if it's lower or losers, not liberals

Lets stop calling them MK tournaments and instead call them MK snoozefests. Seriously it has been the dullest game at CB

>director of fighting game series says something about fighting games
>this isn't video games

the fuck, its mortal kombat

It's part of the ongoing corporate takeover of the FGC that's been happening for the past 10 years.

ed boon is a cuck, california is a fucking plague state. should dynamite the san andreas fault so it drifts away

Unfortunately Ed Boon is not a literal who, the things he says can have influence.

>it's ok timmy, you didn't lose, you just fucking blew it
>go play the other retards who couldn't perform

No, because Lower Bracket sounds fucking dumb. Loser's Bracket both describes it properly, has been used sicnd forever, and rolls off the tongue.

Boon is a creative guy, right? Just figure something else out.

You fucking LOST. In a VIDEO GAME. Accept it for fuck's sake.

I thought it was always called lower and upper brackets

What you don't like watching Shao Kahn and Geras mains corner stomping each other with the same 2 combos for 10 to 15 minutes?

stay mad incels
MK keeps on winning and you will keep on being...lower

>lose
>enter losers bracket
sound enough logic to me. Lower would imply it's lower than the regular bracket, but that's not the case, you're still capable of winning even from loser's bracket (in any good tournament, anyway).

Some people already swap between calling it losers and lower

It's loser's. Losing is going to be the entire experience for the overwhelming majority of tourney-goers, it's not a bad thing. People need to be able to lose with grace, stop babying everyone or they'll never learn.

That just makes me horny

how did ed boon go off the deep end?

The euphemism treadmill will only cause this to backfire.

they lost, theyre losers

Hey Guys... lets drop the name MORTAL Kombat and use the (most positive) name PASSING AWAY Kombat.

I swear all geras players know how to do is that one string over and over till they get that same ex combo. Cetrion is worse though, cause NRS have no idea how make zoning interesting. There is no tug of war between zoners, just battering each other with chip damage till one gives up.

That's offensive to manlets

By offering his pussy to Warner Brothers.

loser has a negative connotation that overrules any rational like the word being connected through the english word "lose" by linguistical measures

Attached: file.png (744x614, 237K)

"Losers bracket is what I call my code monkeys, I don't want to get confused"

Why even have a tournament? It is negative to have people win or lose. Everyone who signs up should just be given the first place trophy and award.

Isn't Nrs in Texas or Arizona though?

Oh shut the fuck up. They lost. Get over it.

HE'S MAKING A JOKE, FUCK

Chicago

Fuck softspeak and fuck this destruction of language.

prove it faggot

Ah yes, typical leftist tactic
>Say something retarded in hope it catches on
>If people call you out, just say it was a joke and it's their fault for not getting the joke

>loser has a negative connotation
As it should. Competition is healthy and natural. Don't wanna be a loser? Improve yourself.

Cause being in losers bracket is a negative you dumb dumb. It is a worse position to be in than winners, cause you lost which is a negative. If that alone makes you throw the tournament then you probably weren't gonna win in the first place.

Chicago, actually. I think you're thinking of Id Software or Gearbox.

There's nothing wrong with this other than stubborn pride and not accepting change

His title is "philanthropist" which is short for I've-made-enough-money-in-my-career-to-fuck-likely-far-too-young-prostitutes-so-ignore-that-and-tell-me-I'm-a-good-person-instead. Not likely a joke.

Attached: p.png (472x381, 221K)

So does lower, implying an inferior status. It's just you thought that through, they're just going based off of how they emotionally feel about the word.

I remember it like it was yesterday when they were "joking" about accepting pedo sexuality

>autism

Have sex

How about The Failure Bracket?

Only autists get mad as negative connotations. You lost. Shut up and deal with it.

>lower, implying an inferior
I have a lower amount of cancer contained in my husk of a body than you. Positive.

Christ, when did Ed Boon get so pozzed?

Nigger has a negative connotation that overrules any rational like the word being connected through the english word (you) by linguistical measures. You are still one

>meme arrows
Welcome to the real world. Call it whatever you want, it's still the bracket for losers. Dress a pig up in lipstick, it's still a Yea Forums poster

how about shitter's bracket

>bonafide autism

Attached: file.png (1237x897, 197K)

apologize to this poor piglette for comparing him to fucking Yea Forums

Attached: ISSUE07-180609882-AR.jpg (2000x1333, 104K)

lower IQ dev

Well he does look cuter than me

What's more autistic user, putting effort into your posts and engaging in an interesting conversation, or calling everyone who replies to you an autist?
Sorry piglette :(

>shifting the context

And the FGC is too pussy-whipped to do shit about it, so they allow it.

Ever notice how prevalent night mode is in these gay bait social media screencaps? I swear there's a connection between using "night mode" and being a newfag nigger.

Attached: 1543575326471.jpg (400x232, 29K)

>being put into the lower cancer bracket

They should give everyone who participated a medal too instead of just top 8.

>muh positive words

What a cuck.

Ed "Gonna Make My Employees Cry" Koon

>only newfags use night mode
aight then

>What's more autistic user
You. You are more autistic.

Attached: 1499037270053.jpg (400x460, 36K)

Is there a lie?

Attached: 1552699353133.jpg (498x422, 85K)

>answering serious to someone baiting you

Attached: smug anime girl.png (247x242, 66K)

>jokes on you, i was only pretending to be retarded

zoning was and is never interesting, this is the kind of game you chose

It makes sense. If you win you go into the winners bracket but you go into the losers bracket when you get lowered? Makes no sense. Should be called the lower bracket.

0/10

>defensive, no-effort, infantile retort

>literally being in the lower bracket of this conversation

Defeated

Yup that sums up Yea Forums. Obvious b8 that only seeks to get as many (You)s as possible, followed by no-effort shitpost retorts.

kek

>Orwellian "Newspeak" will become reality within your lifetime

Feels pretty surreal man.

Attached: re (25).jpg (169x251, 7K)

>implying it isn't already a reality
Someone with an XY chromosome, a penis and testicles is a woman, and if you say otherwise you're evil

"Loser's bracket run" is way more satisfying than "Lower bracket run" so fuck off boon

>within your lifetime
people of color

Notice that fighting game devs only bring out the retarded ideas when (they think) they're on top? 2011 - 2015 Boon wouldn't say this. Capcom's "functions" and "left behind" memes, same thing.

This too.
Call someone a Person of Color, and you're progressive.
Call someone a Colored Person, and you're racist.

How bout the victory-challenged bracket.

>Capcom 2016
>on top
You got a pretty distorted memory

was ed boon always a pandering cuck?

Low-functioning bracket

That's already happened. It's so prevalent, you haven't even realized it.

>Win a match
>Game says "YOU WIN"

>Lose a match
>Game says "YOU WIN LOWER"

No, something happened between Injustice 1 and MK X

Should get your memory checked, /pol/ were the ones making those jokes and the 'pedo' movement is still shunned by virtually everyone.

>"they think"
You got pretty shitty reading comprehension.

passing away physical competition where everyone is a winner

the word "kombat" is problematic and triggering

>The guy in charge of a gorefest filled with blood gets his feefees hurt with words

lmao

For now. Age of consent is as low as 13 in parts of Europe. We're already normalizing beastiality. Your grandkids will fight for it.

I'm glad boon wants to further call out the lower peoples of the earth. If you lose you are of a lower stock of human and thus deserve to be in the lower bracket for those kinds of beings.

LOWER XIM/XER

Attached: 1538614749732.png (610x556, 17K)

They should call it the Retarded Faggots Bracket instead

waht a looooooser

reminder that you have to refer to muslims as "Asians" in bongland

When is shit like this going to end? It's all so tiresome..

Attached: yeah.png (717x717, 477K)

shit like what?

The way things are going right now, we may see another video game market crash followed by VR causing video games to fade into obscurity.

honestly? sooner than you think. There's going to be a tipping point eventually. It already happened in the past, but in the other direction. That's where we are today

Sounds like something a loser would say

>Shit like what
You know what you disingenuous cunt.

>loser people
vs
>people of loss

>>people of loss
>/pol/

Attached: 1532880059356.png (200x200, 428)

Coming from the guy who runs a QA sweatshop with contract employees treated like second-class citizens, this is extra rich.

Get someone on the phone, let's make this a thing

Attached: the call that saved the west.jpg (480x360, 56K)

>they
only Combofiend said that

nah, it's different now. any wrongthink and you lose your job and are crucified on social media. it's a shitshow.

Please god let Trump start WW3 already, I can't stand the onions anymore.

>daily reminder that ed boon is currently having a affair on his wife with this after they met when Quinn started working for dc

Attached: 70D328CF-5E3D-4760-8B61-3F89E1340AA4.jpg (1467x2200, 1.75M)

Once fighting game culture is completely sanitized, casual-friendly and 100% safe for broadcasted e-sports.

>safe for broadcasted e-sports
Damn, the commies really do have a point

>cheating on a loving wife with that
gross

Follow up, with a quote from an employee:
>Another source said that the ‘lowest tier of contractor employees were put in the same windowless room,’ a box-like, renovated garage that was often filled to the brim with temp workers.

>it's different now
Remember McCarthyism? It's just the same shit, but instead of accusations of communism from the right, it's accusations of Nazism from the left. This will all pass eventually, just as it did before

FGC can't be sanitized or casual friendly, the FGC is just too ghetto in most places.

>no one pointing out that the correct word would be lost
huwhat

Attached: file.png (924x612, 398K)

Out-of-touch fucks are still going to insist on attempting to gentrify it regardless.

His game was a joke. This was either a faggy statement, or an unfunny joke.
Either way, what a twat

>making it easier for scrubs to drop that L
this is a stupid idea

Does anyone even like MK11? I never see people talk about the actual game in these threads.

What a last place loser

>this thread
Boon trolled the shit out of you sensitive faggots

Hi Ed.
Your game sucks ass.

Overall people seem happy enough with the gameplay, but there is nothing particularly amazing about it. Simple in a pretty stripped down way and variations are less interesting this down. They tried to make a basic neutral focused game, but MK is always aggressive so you just have simple rushdown, Top tiers are pretty oppressive right now.

Negative. Go back to your weebshit with broken netcode you sub-human weebcuck.

Attached: 1547782078100.png (254x372, 74K)

>"xD I was baiting you" is now a high-effort retort
how about fuck you retard?

Attached: 63808959_p0.jpg (1024x1385, 186K)

>within your lifetime
already has, i found out from a coworker you're not even suppose to use deaf or blind but instead vision or hearing impaired

>bait followed by serious replies
>expecting a long, multiple paragraph response to said serious replies which implies at the end that they got baited
kys

>pretend to be retarded
>get called out
>act righteous about it
next thing you you tell me that this aswell was just baiting.
You arent baiting anyone when everyone laughs AT you.

Attached: 1502313510484.png (446x304, 69K)

I 100% blame white boomers for this. Neither latinos, blacks or asians are like this. You all retards and your saccharine Mr. Rogers, participation trophy bullshit.

holy shit lmao

Gosh how do we make losing a good thing? Do you think a lemonade stand would help?

>pretend have a retarded opinion no one here will agree with using smug anime girl picture (bait)
yeah
>get called out for being serious with serious replies
>post a zoomed in picture of the same smug anime girl for emphasis
>"y-you weren't just pretending, you really did have this opinion that anyone before the fappening and GG influx would have seen through as obvious bait without a second thought"
yeah
>get even more serious replies
yeah
>get people replying an hour later saying you were actually serious and your opinion was obviously bad and that's why you are acting retarded"
yeah

Comeback bracket?
I mean, that is what it is....

good thing this faggot boomer wont change shit

It wouldn't be called a losers bracket if the people in it weren't losers. Making a comeback in the losers bracket will always make for a better story than coming back from a "lower" bracket. This participation trophy mentality is cancer and I'm upset that it didn't die the death it deserved twenty years ago. Seeing the head of a franchise that was at one point the definition of counter-culture be a part of that mindset is fucking depressing.

Attached: [xPearse] Fresh Precure! - Episode 07 [English Sub] [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.54_[2019.04.26_09.56.35]. (1274x720, 58K)

>Anime poster being a massive faggot
like poetry

Attached: vt608t68ztc01.jpg (900x1148, 251K)

Yaaas!

Just like Lower class! How inclusive!

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)