Jak 3 > Jak 2 > Jak and daxter. Prove me wrong

Jak 3 > Jak 2 > Jak and daxter. Prove me wrong

Protip: you can't

Attached: MV5BMTdjZmY3NDctN2QzNS00ODRhLThjZTEtYmFlZjZjMGMwOTJjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjM2NTM3ODA@._V1_.jpg (640x480, 153K)

I haven't played any Jak game.
Should I?

They're worth a look for sure, can't really comment too much on them myself, though. Spent a bit of time with them, but I was more into Ratchet and Sly when it came to PS2 platformers.

Jak 2 > Jak > Jak 3

Jak 2 despite the random ass shift to edgy shit had the best story out of the bunch, and the difficulty pacing was outstanding. The minigames and shit were the most fun too. Getting 100% in this game didn't feel like a chore.

Jak 3 has the variety in gameplay that Jak 2 has, but the "hub" feels empty, and the portion of Haven City that you can explore isn't nearly as good as Jak 2's haven city. Story is the weakest, AND it has the least memorable boss fights. Getting a 100% save file in this is also the most irritating out of the three.

Jak 1 has the best boss fights, and the best levels, but the least variety in gameplay and a so-so story. And now that I'm older JB Keira doesn't do it for me anymore so it's also got the worst girls because lol Maia.

not retro

1 > 3 > 2

Attached: notretro.png (553x546, 14K)

I've already gone through the Ratchet and clank series and loved it.
Jak would be the next one. I've been thinking if getting it on the Vita but I heard it's broken so I think I'll get the PS2 version.
At least I'll play it "the way the developer intended".

It's a collectathon

Sounds like my kind of game.

You could have started this thread on Yea Forums you faggot

1 is just way better in my opinion. It just exudes a charm that just isn't in the sequels with their weird turn to edgy stuff. That and I prefer classic collectathon design versus the mission-based stuff.

How is the collection on ps4? Is Jak X fast or slow like normal kart racing?

>Tfw 2 is a complete cunt to emulate

Attached: 1558206371478.jpg (326x326, 16K)

You can see Maia's asscrack so she's automatically best girl

Current year. Still runs like shit on the emulator. feels bad man.

How come nobody wore shoes in Jak 1?

Attached: 96f070628f08883421f4df1b78a4277b.jpg (450x700, 37K)

/thread

This

Attached: d2oyi0h-0062dd2c-9f9e-4dce-ad13-f2633bc0e326.jpg (1000x503, 68K)

>that light jak flying exploit in 3 that lets you skip half the game

Grassy, warm planet

They're some of the best platformers and were part of a lot of people's childhood including mine.

After Jak 2, the third one felt kind of weak. I did not enjoy most of the Spargus vehicle sections, and the new weapons and powers weren't used to their full potential. I suppose it also felt less rewarding because it wasn't as challenging. Still had some standouts moments, at least.

DUDE YEAH I LOVE BORING DUNEBUGGY MISSION HAHA

There was nothing really fun about the city in 2 tho, I didn't mind it being smaller in 3

Jak The lost frontier > Daxter > Jak 1 > Jak 3 > Jak 2

prove me wrong

Attached: Devil May Cry 5 Nero provocacioĢn secreta.jpg (1244x700, 107K)

now that's what I call edgy

flip it

I don't think you understand what ">" means

i don't think you understand what "joke" or "irony" mean

guys he was only pretending

I considered it even if the joke is that it's backwards Jak 1 in the middle is still dumb as hell, it's not funny it's just stupid