SOUL VS SOULESS

SOUL VS SOULESS

Attached: SOULLESS.png (1842x494, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zdfZUIGPuz8
youtube.com/watch?v=ACxq1uIi06w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate this episode.

Attached: soul.jpg (586x678, 92K)

The right one stinks of "WAHOO YIPPEE!"

all of these sony remakes have been soulful though

>this is what zoomers think

Attached: winger.jpg (2400x1800, 584K)

Crash has always been trash

Has there ever been a remake that wasn't written off as soulless by the fags that use the soul meme?

The CTR remake looks like one of the most faithful and gorgeous remakes ever made. I'm saying the menus look like generic ass. They should have just recreated the old one, they even used the old menu trophy as a reference to originally reveal the game because everyone recognises it youtube.com/watch?v=zdfZUIGPuz8

The remaster's aesthetic is honestly shit.
I hate Crash's design, I hate the colors, I hate the lighting, etc
The original Crash games don't have masterful visuals but they were made with the hardware in mind.

OLD GOOD

NEW BAAAAD

its true

All looks faithful to me with some extra detail. All the colors look pretty close to me too. I think this is the best it could have possible turned out. youtube.com/watch?v=ACxq1uIi06w

The new one definitely seems overly flashy and in your face. What happened to just being subtle. It's not a deal breaker but it seems very extravagant for a kart racer. Even Aku-aku is like "Dude, dial that shit back at bit"

Oh, it's about the menus. I guess it does look a bit generic. It would've been nice if they made it animated to make it pop a bit, instead of using a static screen

but it's true. what now?

Based. FUCK AA

Unique good
Generic bad

fixed

>just mk8 menu mirrored
lol

RE2

Wait, so you're angry because the technology has advanced to show game characters as more than ten polygons with two flat textures?

Define "generic". Because I can point to Crash, Spyro, and Banjo back on their original consoles and games and call them all generic as well.

Yeah, the left one is soulless. How is a shitty blocky model better than an actual composed shot?