Bloodstained RoTN

*gets the demo from a russian website*
*preorders*
Yea Forums is getting this, right?

Attached: bloodstained-ritual-of-5c655a9c44b65.jpg (700x421, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/692850/discussions/0/1652171126128872407/
gog.com/game/bloodstained_ritual_of_the_night
dorkadia.com/2017/09/09/bloodstained-an-interview-with-koji-igarashi/
bloodstained.fandom.com/wiki/Gebel
youtube.com/watch?v=_XsoHz8zsj4
youtube.com/watch?v=0EUaVEA8Fcg
youtube.com/watch?v=8pD83hmKjr0
kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night/posts/2489840
store.steampowered.com/app/883710/RESIDENT_EVIL_2__BIOHAZARD_RE2/
store.steampowered.com/app/814380/Sekiro_Shadows_Die_Twice/
store.steampowered.com/app/502500/ACE_COMBAT_7_SKIES_UNKNOWN/
store.steampowered.com/app/566540/Labyrinth_of_Refrain_Coven_of_Dusk/
store.steampowered.com/app/789760/DEAD_OR_SCHOOL/
store.steampowered.com/app/438490/GOD_EATER_2_Rage_Burst/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>30 fps on switch
why are they so lazy?

Looks better than before at least though I wish they stuck to anime-portraits for the dialogues.
Also gameplay still looks a bit too slow for me.
Should include an option to make it run 25% faster.

>Also gameplay still looks a bit too slow for me.
not this shit again

Attached: 1554169719598.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Where can I find it cheaper than on Steam?

Nah. Pirate only. Its looks really slow and ugly and these games are a dime a dozen

Attached: file.png (442x130, 142K)

Did a new demo come out? I played the last one.

I wanna buy it on release but it releases like a week before the steam sale so I have a bit of a conflict, especially since 40$ is enough to buy a fuck ton of games

?
Why is it so slow?

First time I'm actually participating in a Bloodstained thread so obviously I'm not the only one who has a problem with the slow gameplay.

Attached: ok retard funky.png (500x522, 103K)

Cause switch is like a ps3

>Adding co-op, roguelike, and boss rush modes after launch
I dunno how they'll do co-op unless it's like Super Metroid randomizer co-op but could be cool

I will but I'm not sure if my shitty laptop from 2014 will be able to run it at 1080p60

Attached: 1527637453987.jpg (228x221, 10K)

>these games are a dime a dozen
Oh really, tell me then, what are those other games that are like Castlevania that came out recently If you say they are a dime a dozen

Game looks like it would run on a literal toaster.
What are you getting scared of

Just type metroidvania into steam

I hope it does for you user, I am getting it on switch because i can't run it on my laptop or pc

Attached: 1557899458755m.jpg (849x1024, 58K)

I backed it myself, years ago when it was making a splash on Kickstarter. I'm hyped as hell for the release after playing the last demo and I'm glad to see it's in Steams top sellers. I hope I get my code soon.

i backed it for a ps4 code and preordered it on gog, steam and switch , ask me anything

I said like Castlevania, not the "metroidvania's" from today that dont even resemble a bit of castlevania's gameplay or style

>on switch
Not their fault.

I'm sure it will run to some capacity, but looking at the specs on the steam page I'm not confident on 1080p60

None of the shitty knockoffs come even close to Bloodstained so what are you on about?
Even if we don't compare the production value there's still a vast difference in gameplay mechanics.

God this shit took way too long. I'll be happy to pirate it, it looks neat but it'll be no authentic castlevania experience.
Also
>Female MC
Fucking trash idk what they were thinking, keep waifus as side characters

>Switch port runs like shit
>i-it's not the hardware, the developer is just lazy!
>repeat 100 times

All the same shit desu

>5 year old laptop
How the hell do you not have any funds to get a modest gaming PC or hell, even a PS4?

>Buys meme hardware
>Complains about meme performance

Attached: 1528819639003.jpg (378x378, 31K)

>Game runs fine on every other platform except the Switch
>"FUCKING LAZY DEVS"
Every single time

Attached: 1505742931203.png (1677x940, 1.39M)

Because people have expenses and other priorities.

>shitch
pfftthahahahaha

I'm sorry for being a broke college student

Attached: 1527637453657.jpg (600x667, 41K)

Iga said he felt pressured to make a female MC because the west was pushing that shit. He said he would have made a male MC otherwise.

Right, by the fact that you said the game looked slow in your original post, I could tell that you are the type of person to say something like that, you didn't have to tell, I could figure it out on my own

An Igavania is different then regular ass metroidvanias. Only Timespinner is like an Igavania.

>authentic castlevania experience
>Fucking trash idk what they were thinking, keep waifus as side characters
You have not played OoE or any Igavania game, have you, newfag?

Source?

Too bad, they decided to not want me to buy it.
Source : steamcommunity.com/app/692850/discussions/0/1652171126128872407/

Attached: Bloodstained.png (1163x948, 94K)

>No regional pricing so US$60
I've already spend too much money on games this year. I think I'm pirating this one until it gets on sale.

why not get a part time job on campus, can't be that bad.

it's on gog
gog.com/game/bloodstained_ritual_of_the_night
so regional pricing shouldn't affect you
or you can just pirate it

So Shanoa is a shit protag because she has a vagina?

As long as you have something better than Intel HD 4000 and a non ultra low-voltage CPU you should be fine.

Gotta admit, the regional pricing is all over the fucking place. Curse of the Moon has decent pricing but RotN is somehow more expensive then the original US price

Thank you!
I'm buying it on GOG as soon as it is available!

You know GOG doesn't have even half currencies supported by Steam?

that's why i said or you can pirate it
no wonder your third world currency isn't supported

Fuck 505 Games, they fucked their pricing after they put CONTROL on pre-order on Epic Store

wtf are you even trying to say here? Are you ESL?

Yes.

Looks like complete and utter garbage, so no.

dorkadia.com/2017/09/09/bloodstained-an-interview-with-koji-igarashi/
He talks about it some in this interview. It was something else I read said he wanted to do a male MC, but I can't remember where. Maybe I'm just read some shit poster.

Do you have the 2018 demo or is there a more recent one?

Who's the faggot on her sword?
Alurcard?
Iganiger chink guy fucking hack.

Attached: 1536323233126.png (275x283, 89K)

I know it was a part of her personality because of the hackneyed amnesia, no feelings anime writing cop out bullshit, but she was exceptionally boring for a Castlevania MC made after SotN.

Attached: 1553023447500.jpg (498x456, 20K)

bloodstained.fandom.com/wiki/Gebel

I've played all the good castlevania's and I know that castlekino needs a strong man to carry the story and dialogue
OOE was forgettable

Attached: ChadVsThotBitch.png (960x640, 38K)

WHEN THE FUCK IS THIS GAME COMING OUT?!
Its ben like 2 years since the first teaser
Game better be packed with content

The villain, Gebel. About all the two share in appearance is silver hair. You just can't see the rest of his crazy ass costume in that one drawing.

Doesn't say he was pressured by the West, though. Plus he talks in detail on the crystallization part and showing her skin was important to that. Wouldn't be surprised if some shitposter fabricated that so called pressure/

>And actually, when we went to design the character, the first plan was to create a male character โ€“ and in between processes, we decided to change that and go with a powerful female lead. Whatโ€™s different from the previous gamesโ€ฆ From the very beginning, all the male characters that I designed havenโ€™t been very โ€œmanlyโ€, or they have their feminine side too. So that part hasnโ€™t really changed much, because if you changed those characters to a female, it wouldnโ€™t change all that much
kek, Iga.

So was CotM.

literally debunked dozens of times, even with side by side comparisons with SotN

Type "Bloodstained Ritual" on rutracker. Not sure you can post this here.

Way better then fucking Jonathon

>story and dialogue
Oh come the fuck on; the Castlevania games are always very barebones when it comes to story and dialog.
Go back to your Playstation 4 movies please.

>OOE was forgettable
>posts CotM
I'd rather play HoD with it's shit OST then playing CotM again.

I have a credit card so no problem here.
I've never bought a game on GOG because every time I looked there they never had any new games; it seems like it's the time to check them.

Never played that one, the shitty anime style turned me off. Just looking at his portrait makes me think he's from some other game totally unrelated to Castlevania. He doesn't fit at all.

>I've never bought a game on GOG because every time I looked there they never had any new games
Well you don't buy new games on GOG, that's not it's selling point.

Same voice actor too

Oh, shit for real? I knew Robbie Belgrade was in the cast, but I didn't know which character he was doing.

Nah. the guy voicing Alucard will voice a different character. I think Liam O'Brien is voicing gebel

English is not my native language, but what the hell is it that you don't understand? I said I expected that kind of response from someone like you from the first post, kid

Cotm was god-tier for anyone that wasn't a mouth-breather that struggled to double-press for sprint. Everytime it comes up, that's the only criticism.

It had the most balanced and unique gameplay of any castlevania and kino characters/music/zones/sprites

Sotn babby rpg shitters just don't like it because it's smaller

Attached: 371294-castlevania-circle-of-the-moon-game-boy-advance-screenshot.png (240x160, 11K)

He's not casted as gebel so we still don't know
Every source says he plays a "mystery character"

Portrait of Ruin is fun, but level design and characters were by far it's weakest points. Those portraits were ugly as sin too.

It doesn't have to be complex to be kino. It just has to have the feel of a real castlevania game.

Well shit sorry, I looked up and it's actually Ray Chase who voices Gebel.

Now that you mention it, I think at some point in the Kickstarter campaign when they made the goal for him to be hired, they said the character he voiced would be hanging out in a super secret room in the game.

I'll get it if there's ryona

Next month

Seems like an animation issue, then, if SotN is the same speed and this many people point out the floatiness of Bloodstained.

About 3 weeks, but some of the stretch goals will be released for free later. I just hope it's not another Shovel Knight situation where it takes fucking years for the rest of it to come out.

To be fair I don't buy old games on Steam either.
I don't pay for games whose original developer is already gone.

based and redpill

Attached: crimezone.jpg (640x698, 167K)

seems like the type of people who will bitch and moan at every occasion possible
youtube.com/watch?v=_XsoHz8zsj4

>Game looks like it would run on a literal toaster.
If modern PC games taught me anything, it's that even something that looks like shit will still run poorly. Devs tend to just make it run on PS4 as a baseline and call it a day.

>he actually puts fucking Alucard in the game
what a madlad

It's not like alucard and dracula can be trademarked

>Getting the game on anything other than GoG for that delicious DRM-free.
Absolute retard.

Inb4 pirate fag tries to take moral highground for stealing. If you're gonna legally own a copy, there is absolutely no justification to prefer Steam over GoG.

True, but if they made him look 1:1 from SotN, the Netflix anime or Lords of Shadow 2, there would probably be some legal shenanigans.

That's the thing, floatiness doesn't exist on an input level.
I think the issue is that the that the animation cycle consists of too many evenly distributed frames. You get to see every part of the 3D model's motion, instead of 2 dozen frames creating the effect of motion.

This year I've bought
>Resident Evil 2 Remake
>Sekiro
>Ace Combat 7
>Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk
>Dead or School
>God Eater 1 and 2 (well, those were through Humble Bundle but still)

Neither of those are on Steam. How can I support a store that doesn't have the products I want?

Attached: 1541989878856.png (512x416, 41K)

do any enemies have tentacles

actually yes

ok I'm interested

Yes. And if Miriam eats their shards then she will too.

This. If you wanna pirate just because you don't want to pay any money fine, whatever. That's always an option. If you commit to buy anyway though then it's because you want to support the product and maybe have something more convenient, and its dumb not to do so on whatever store is the most friendly to its customers.

Sometimes something is Steam only (or moneybagged by Epic these days I guess) you really want and it can't be helped. If it's on GOG though why not get it there first?

yes

God, I can't help but wonder how moddable the game will be. I hope people can make some crazy shit, this game could have the most replay value of an Igavania.

*Provided you have a choice.

I thought that would go without saying, fankly. But even still, with the games that I really want, I'll either get the console version, or I'll just put it on my wishlist and wait as long as possible before I determine if it's ever going to be steam-only or not. I'm even going as far as to prioritize my Steam games to beat so I can flush out the system and move fully over to GoG.

literally the first enemy in the game. Also one of the bosses

I have no idea why cute feet and bloodstained became a thing

Should I get on PS4 or Steam? I only have crappy laptop. gtx960M, i5-6300 2.30GHz, 8gb ram

>nintendo console for anything but 1st party or a few exclusives
For what fucking purpose? Nintendo gave up on supporting 3rd party devs and having competitive hardware ages ago. They've carved out their own niche, but a niche it is. If you want multiplats it's the wrong fucking place user.

I want Aradia's outfit.
At least we know we have Shanoa's hair.

One of the fanartists likes drawing feet.

Attached: 1529543452385.png (924x1105, 799K)

me on the left

you what, that ain't a 'crappy laptop' retard. crappy is like pentium + intel igp. yours is plenty powerful, and definitely plenty for this game either way. though if you like this style more on console up to you.

Shit graphics and cringe anime voice acting. Why couldnt they make it have graphics like SOTN and good voice acting like SOTN?

>competitive hardware
Not him, but the thought of needing "competitive hardware" for a game like this to begin with is already ridiculous.
It must truly be an a terribly ill-optimized game.

How am I supposed to know if its crappy? I just bought it in a shop. I'm not some pc fat nerd. I only play 2 or 3 games a year and mostly on console.

That's so fucking dumb.

WHY

I have Hollow Knight untouched that I got from some random post on Yea Forums.
But Bloodstained looks so much cooler to fix that metroidvania itch.

Attached: cursed kitty.jpg (302x244, 21K)

Good voice acting in SotN? You're either a shit poster or you played SotN muted. The times that there are spoken dialogue is when the game is maximum cringe. The only good voice acting in that whole game was from Dracula, everyone else sounded campy AF.
HEhAHeehA, thANK YOu. Ugh the shop keeper was the worst.

>Not him, but the thought of needing "competitive hardware" for a game like this to begin with is already ridiculous.
Eh, you have targets where everything is the same except one. Older PCs, PS4, and Xbone are all roughly equivalent. Maybe somewhat weaker in some respects technically but not a big deal for this game. Also they all use x86, all the most basic instruction stuff is easily portable.

Switch is the odd one out. That was Nintendo's choice, and it has its advantages, but disadvantages too.

>It must truly be an a terribly ill-optimized game.
Or ARM just isn't as big a target for them since they aren't releasing it for mobileshit at all. Also, being able to use extra power to do the same software more easily and cheaply by a dev is totally valid thing and describes much of computing history user. Trading expensive human time for ever cheaper computing time isn't invalid, quite the opposite. Optimization isn't free.

Attached: 1381945198053.png (774x639, 814K)

Try the demo, If it works it should be okay

not him but isn't the clock on that cpu too low

its not anime cringe though. Its just so bad its good 90s voice acting. bloodstained has cringe weeb anime voice acting like from those weeb persona games

>Provided you have a choice. I thought that would go without saying, fankly
Not when it comes to discussing with GOG zealots. Their stock reply is
>Get better taste and stop playing / liking that shit. If a game isn't on GOG is not worth playing.

It's good to see that you're a hypocrite that supports consoles (AKA physical DRM) over PC.

I literally saw this same comment in the last Bloodstained thread, Jesus Christ are shitposters sad

Looks boring but will definitely listen to inevitable great soundtrack.

It is just one of those complaints you'll never get rid of. People said and heard it was floaty so it now forever will be. If proven wrong they'll just try to justify why it is okay they are wrong and actually they are still right. Happens with every game, if an issue becomes a point of contention at some point it will always be brought up as an issue

Attached: 1543399835796.webm (880x480, 2.9M)

Do you expect me to come up with a new comment for every thread? Why bother?

there's a demo?

>The times that there are spoken dialogue is when the game is maximum cringe. The only good voice acting in that whole game was from Dracula, everyone else sounded campy AF.
that's what makes it good, i.e. it's so bad it's good. hammy voice acting is perfect for most video games, especially castlevania where you're fighting dracula, frankenstein(s), werewolves, mummies, etc.

I don't think I have many other Miriam pictures.

Attached: 1530141465462.jpg (1108x1200, 157K)

>physical DRM
I can sell my "physical DRM" while keeping the console operational, Glorious Retard Leader. I can even lend it to other people so we can all experience the glory. Let me know when you take your steam games and sell them off without violating your terms of service, and I'll let you know when I care about your opinion.

Attached: Smug Grin.jpg (299x301, 32K)

>Only Timespinner is like an Igavania.
Thanks for the rec, sucker.

But every Japanese made game since the early 2000s has had that. Japanese made games are basically interactable animes at this point. Get used to it, turn off the voices in the sound menu, or just buy western games.

Yep, two in fact

>But every Japanese made game since the early 2000s has had that.
Yes and I fucking hate it. Fucking weebs ruin everything with their cringe shit.

Will you be able to play those games when the PS4 hardware fails?

did either contain ryona

Well no, If you are an attention whore and a shitposter that likes to shit up threads, there would be no point to strain your brain with such a effort

Can you play your Steam games when Steam themselves shuts down all servers?

This videocomparison is perfect, if it just wasn't for how Miriam is using one size bigger sword than Alucard. If they used the same weapon size then even their attacks would be the same.

Yes, thanks to piracy. Or some of the games being DRM-free.

Attached: kino.jpg (1459x613, 107K)

FitGirl.

Most games I have on steam can run independent of steam.

>so bad its good
Hipster term for "shit I like. Ironically, of course, because I'm an intellectual".

>thanks to piracy
So not Steam? Okay, is that a concession that you've failed your initial statement?
>some of the games being DRM-free.
>Settling for some
I'd prefer ALL of my games to be DRM free, or at the least for me to have physical ownership of the medium so I can do with it as I please.

Keep being a goal-post shifting steamcuck though.

I don't give a fuck. I jut really hate anime weeb voice acting.

Oh no, I mean legally. I'll pirate it as I do with all the games I buy but I still want to buy it.
And people already answered

No, from what I know

>So not Steam? Okay, is that a concession that you've failed your initial statement?
I'm not talking just about Steam. I'm talking about PC as a whole. PC gives you the flexibility that consoles don't have so you should always support PC instead of console.
PC gives you true ownership, even when you have to use shady methods.

>I'm not talking just about Steam.
Then we're done here. My initial post and argument was that using Steam over GoG when the choice was available is absolutely retarded. If you wanna turn it into some console warring shit, go take that trite trash over to reddit.

oh good I might pick it up then

What the fuck even is "anime weeb voice acting"?

Once downloaded, some games can be played offline.

Nah man, your English isn't the worst, but it's hard to tell what you're going on about.
t. Third party.

You know exactly what I mean

I guess it's
>Eeeehhh??? Eeehhhhhh??? Nani desu ka? B-baka!

he's just a retard, you're wasting your time asking him to explain the stupid shit he's talking about

i dont think bloodstained has that though

>My initial post and argument was that using Steam over GoG when the choice was available
No it wasn't. Your argument was pretty much
>Don't buy if it isn't available on GOG
And then tried to save face retconing the "when the choice is available" and then went on a tirade about the superiority of consoles.

But you're right, we're done here. I'll keep supporting PC releases, be on Steam or GOG, and you'll keep giving Sony money.
Don reply to me; I won't reply to you anymore.

I hope you enjoy it, user

Japanese voice acting.
He must be a fan of American dead voice acting.

No. You people just like this cringe anime shit. They dont talk normal in these weeb anime voice acting games. Compare the voice acting in them to western games and you will understand what I mean.

I love the art, did they get the same women who did SOTN's art?

>No it wasn't. Your argument was pretty much
My exact words was >there is absolutely no justification to prefer Steam over GoG.
>PREFER
Congrats on outing yourself as a shitposting redditor, lol. I only corrected myself because someone who wasn't disingenuous like you are was stating a problem, so I clarified.

Don't bother replying to me. I won't respond. Enjoy your last (You).

Unless you count the japanese voice acting, but that is like saying that the japanese language is "anime weeb voice acting" which is pretty dumb

>saying that the japanese language is "anime weeb voice acting"
That's exactly what that guy said.

Its throne is all ready occupied

Attached: bloodstained-boxart0.png (2160x2000, 3.25M)

sorry i actually cant understand you man....
try using less meme words and talking like a normal person ;)

>They dont talk normal in these weeb anime voice acting games
They unironically do, it's a cultural thing.

Gib exampels :DDDDD

Should i get it on switch, i like playing games on switch

I think I backed ths.
Nice to see that it finally comes out.

So real life Japs actually talk like how they talk in anime? How embarrassing.

youtube.com/watch?v=0EUaVEA8Fcg

what's wrong with how they talk in anime? i dont understand japanese so i dont know myself

>salt and sancturary
never got around to trying this one, though I enjoyed dead cells a lot even if I've yet to and may never beat 5bsc. is it worth getting?

You aren't going to actually play the games you'll buy during a Steam sale though.

Actually it's another person, but there are some backers who will actually get a piece of artwork made by Ayame Kojima (the artist that did the artwork for Castlevania) for Bloodstained Ritual of the Night

>How embarrassing
Why is that? It's normal for them.

Western voice actors use "cartoonish" voices on western games too.

If you don't get bothered by the fact that it runs on 30 fps you should go for it

Oh, now I think what you meant
youtube.com/watch?v=8pD83hmKjr0

Don't do it user. Unless you're a tranny.

Oops, wrong thread

Attached: 1556417461560.gif (400x225, 98K)

GoG goes on sale just as much, if not as often, as Steam. In fact, they often have sales during the same time frame.

Holy shit, the first few lines made me howl with laughter, how the fuck is this kind of voice acting possible

>Dead Cells
Disgusting Rogue Lite pigu

But it's okay because it's not "anime weeb cringy voice acting"!

CHARLOTTE
JONATHAN
CHARLOTTE
JONATHAN

SHAROTTO
JONASAN
SHAROTTO
JONASAN

>The game you like is shit
>The game I like is a masterpiece behind reproach. You're just ignorant if you don't love it, Philistine.
Every time.

Yeah it's american "voice acting"

english is such a shitty language lol

This is what Yea Forums is filled with nowadays, this along with console wars and rosterfaggotry

Make sure to get my ex girlfriend's game

Attached: image.png (400x415, 51K)

is there any chance of the gba titles be next on the next castlevania collection? or just like the ds games are impossible to port? sucks i loved the shit of cotm

Attached: sxtpanhdtavoehhm6qft.png (1600x900, 2.24M)

>double dragon zombie boss fight
Huge punch in the balls.

The DS games aren't impossible to port however it would take actual effort to re-release them which isn't something modern Konami is know for.

Because they hate their biggest audience for some retarded reason.

Yep, already pre-ordered it. Felt like the devs responded well to criticism, so I wanted to reward that.

No, people hate it because the level design is shit and it's boring. That's why I quit playing.

Is this the one where the music sounds like aids or is that the other GBA one?

The card system is so shit that literally everyone cheats their way through the game. Level design was ass

No that is the other one

Any difference between home console nad switch version other than FPS? I only have a switch but I'm not tryna buy a meme, half finished version of the game

I don't think there is

thread reminded me i haven't played CotM yet. thanks vaniabros, gonna start it today

IS THERE A 2019 DEMO?

Attached: 1557606226728-1.jpg (599x813, 109K)

30fps @ 720p docked and undocked, skip this half assed shit version and get it on PC instead.

Yeah, Curse of the Moon is pretty good.

Does anyone know if we'll be able to change Miriam's armor appearance? It doesn't seem to change besides legs and head.

She has some costumes we haven't seen yet, and I believe you can change the colour of some stuff. But body armour pieces don't appear on her

Attached: 1542093525726.jpg (1920x1080, 317K)

And CotM's dumbass level design wasn't. Half that shit was the same zigzag staircases over and over.

I have a laptop from 2010 that automaticallly goes in sleep mode every 2-1h because it's constantly red hot lmao get on my level pussy

>those eyes

Good golly

You'd think so, but the demos ran like shit on toasters and the Switch version is only 30fps at 720p both docked and undocked. Looks to me like they can't optimize worth a shit.

The music is top notch, wow

The only thing I remember from the costumes is that nun was the least voted one, only further confirming that the people who backed this game have shit taste.

There was a 2018 demo but it was for backers only. It was ok, about 2 hours long.

Attached: 902e7e1a76119d2b01badfbd25a7769f79099e12.png (1431x1188, 837K)

Eric pls

Attached: Castlevania .Portrait.of.Ruin.full.231870.jpg (600x841, 502K)

why would you pirate bloodstained after buying? isnt it drm free?

>nun was the least voted one
I HATE this!

Attached: 1446858893984.gif (330x300, 953K)

>isnt it drm free?
It's coming to GOG, so yes. REALLY hope you guys will be willing to share that version for the naive saps like me who backed the Switch version, thinking the devs would be competent enough not to fuck it up.

Where you get perfect posters like this? Is there like site?

Got them from all over the net. The Salt and Sanctuary one is just a cropped version of this.

Attached: Salt-and-Sanctuary-il-titolo-รจ-in-arrivo-il-2-agosto-sulleShop-di-Nintendo-Switch.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

>Buys dogshit console with dogshit hardware
>Expects it to not run games like dogshit
Every single time.

I just want to see official Miram feet

Attached: 1558293191069.jpg (1000x1000, 398K)

It's totally the PS4's fault that Life of Black Tiger has performance issues. And not the game's.
How could anyone ever be so stupid as to think the PS4 could ever run such a game?

It really is

What's so cool about a nun costume?

>this game
>too much for the Switch
This meme is getting a bit tiresome now.

You would have a point if Bloodstained was the only game running poorly on the Switch, but every single one of them do. Every time we have a multiplat launching on the Switch we go through the same posts.

Everything.

Attached: 1452239846443.png (156x269, 85K)

because it is literally a tablet with a tablet processor

the ps4 and xbone also have tablet processors (coincidentally they have the exact same CPU) but they're faster and have more memory

>but every single one of them do
But you're wrong. That doesn't mean the Switch is powerful but you're still way wrong.

>but every single one of them do.
Why you lying?

Not really. People bitching about how terribly a game runs on the Switch compared to the other platforms is as unavoidable as the sun rising in the horizon every morning.

>you're just a biased Sonyfag
My main gaming platform is PC. I indeed own a PS4 but I only have like four games on it, all of them exclusives that can't be played anywhere else; all my gaming goes on PC.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: OoE mapping.jpg (689x190, 79K)

>Supports the inferior platform because it has the Nintendo logo on it
Sometimes I have the urge of coding some cheap game, making it a Switch exclusive so I can rack the moneys.

Attached: 1514580734372.gif (496x512, 166K)

No one said you were a biased Sonyfag. That said you clearly aren't knowledgeable when it comes to this.

I backed it for the Wii U version and I'm still pissed about the shader they went with. I'm selling my copy as soon as I get it.

there is a lot of problems with those games, maybe Hollow Knight is ok but everything else is bad.

they're not. they literally revamped the game's graphics due to negative outlash. it's the switch's fault entirely.

it truly is Symphony 2.0

The Switch version won't be that shitty, right?

What did YOU mean by this?

Nah, I supported it because I want a new portable system. And I picked the Switch for this game because I like my metroidvanias on handhelds, and wanted to enjoy them the same exact way as the GBA and DS Castlevanias.

2D doesn't translate well into 3D and I wish people would stop comparing the movement to sotn.

It's not sotn.

>he fell for the college meme
im so sorry user

I haven't seen the DRAGONS' CROWN BUDGET" guy posting in a while.
Did he die or something?

t. White / black trash living off state welfare

Do you think this is speculation or something?

kickstarter.com/projects/iga/bloodstained-ritual-of-the-night/posts/2489840

Why would I post that image? This isn't MN9.

im not, user

Living off your parents isn't any better, user.

But you used to post it on every Bloodstained thread.
If there were three constants on any Bloodstained thread on Yea Forums, they were:
>Muh pixels
>Here's Dragon's Crown budget
>Play Aradia's game instead

Wasn't me, I expanded that image quite a bit and posted it often in MN9 threads, not Bloodstained though.

RE2 Remake and Sekiro are both on Steam though

>there is absolutely no justification to prefer Steam over GoG.
This but unironically.

>Gog
>Steam
>Piracy
>Epic
In that order.

thats a good shitpost, i like it

store.steampowered.com/app/883710/RESIDENT_EVIL_2__BIOHAZARD_RE2/
store.steampowered.com/app/814380/Sekiro_Shadows_Die_Twice/
store.steampowered.com/app/502500/ACE_COMBAT_7_SKIES_UNKNOWN/
store.steampowered.com/app/566540/Labyrinth_of_Refrain_Coven_of_Dusk/
store.steampowered.com/app/789760/DEAD_OR_SCHOOL/
store.steampowered.com/app/438490/GOD_EATER_2_Rage_Burst/

Are you fucking retarded?

I'm calling it now, Dominique is a villain, if not THE villain.

he's talking about gog, you retard

Maybe the true villain was the bloodstained ritual of the nights we made along the way

not him but it clearly says:
>Neither of those are on Steam

For all you potato bros one of the devs confirmed the system requirements are overblown and will run on pretty much anything.

Attached: potato.jpg (637x154, 20K)

>he's talking about gog, you retard
Almonds activated.

They also think that 30fps is in any way acceptable for an action game, not gonna trust them.

Given the post he's replying to, he meant
>Neither of those are available on GOG
but the retard got confused

fair enough but the real retards must be assessed in this situation

There's another comment from one of the developers (maybe the same one) talking about how people with trash computers ran the demo really well but I can't find that one now.