Me and my friends realized we're really funny when we get baked and game...

Me and my friends realized we're really funny when we get baked and game. So I made a youtube channel! Here's our first vid.
youtu.be/0cqcttvvQ-0
Let me know what some other funny games to play would be!

Attached: 1525812927580.jpg (450x429, 27K)

>double the dislikes
HAHAHHAHA
fuck off retard no one wants to watch you play some games
DUDE WEED LMAOOOOOOOOOOO

Also, just a gaming youtube general!

Nah

Attached: image.jpg (311x162, 31K)

god i wish that were me

>me and my friends realized we're really funny

Attached: 1558744589365.jpg (250x250, 3K)

Hahaha brooo haha siiiick

Wooow, yeah, that's some mature and helpful criticism. I'm just trying to bring positivity to the world and share some laughs, so you can kindly fuck off.

you're on Yea Forums shilling your low effort weed video, fuck off to reddit faggot

Fuck you

i guess i'll try this thread later when the adults are awake

WOW SO FUNNEH

Attached: reviewlolololololol.png (201x250, 4K)

nobody wants to hear you and your friends mumble and laugh over some game, the market is saturated with this type of content. Why don't you actually try next time instead of literally shilling yourself here. Yea Forums hates e-celebs and hates wannabe e-celebs even more. Post it again guarantee you'll get the same reaction. Just go posted it on reddit they're pozzed and they'll like your shit. Go there

>People thinking this is actually OP's channel and not one he just found and is linking to get replies

ok dude. for real, why do you have to be so negative? i'm not shilling or trying to become an e-celeb or anytthing cancerous like that. i'm just trying to show you guys a funny game and have a good time with everyone. you must be really fucking fun to hang out with and have a lot of friends. maybe that's why you guys are all so upset, because you don't have anyone to game wiht

haha dude haha what if you, like, sucked off each other's dicks on the next video? Hahaha, that'd be real funny my man.

disliked :)

>we're really funny

Disregard this thread I SUCK COCKS

THIS IS NOW A LODSOEMONE THREAD

this thread is sad.

you'd probably like that. sorry for actually trying to bring some fucking funny video game content to this board

Willing to bet 5 bucks this thread was made by someone who hates the youtuber and wanted to bait people into reverse psychology. Nice try pal, but I guess you got me to reply so 4/10

I'm probably the only person in this thread who isn't totally shutting on you right now dumb stoner. The market. Is. Oversaturated. This content is a dime a dozen. You're not special and nobody is going to do you any favors in life, especially not like and popularize your channel for free

what the hell? I just refreshed. Why so many dislikes? Real mature to use your alts to downvote my video. real courageous my dude

either or. hard to tell these days with literal children infesting the site

Fucking tired of larp bait threads. Why can't we go back to classic bait? Why must it all be shitty acting and pretending? What's so funny about making anonymous people believe that you're dumb and oblivious?

sorry man. so much negativity i couldn't see the forest for the trees haha. i didn't mean to shit on you

about as many people in the thread. what did you expect posting it here lol. lurk moar

DUDE

Attached: dude.jpg (740x395, 14K)

Blaze up OP

Attached: 420.png (145x54, 1K)

>renedescartes.jpg

In defense, if my video were weed-oriented, I'd take the hit to have a like/dislike ratio of this, it's just too perfect

no one care about ur dude lol we so funnie we do da weed XD vidya playing vid
theres already way to many stupid and useless people doing the exact same thing
no one cares you fag
this if your looking for fake opinions and a gay hug box go there faggot
maybe u shouldnt have posted here if u cant handle things besides want u want to hear
you insufferable faggot

>weed
>take the hit

ICY

>fag
>faggot
>gay

Yeah, mnaybe they're not fucking homophobic there. You know ytou can be funny without hating on anyoine

N

Attached: N.png (1920x1080, 2.66M)

Attached: file.png (1190x709, 407K)

Come on guys, let's all share our youtube gaming channels!

I

Attached: 1465509774233.jpg (716x520, 52K)

and to the fucknut who left that comment. go fuck yourself. you're lucky i have to approve comments before they show up

Fine. I guess we'll just play half dead 2 again. And for all your information, this was not low effort. i spent about a week editing down the footage just to get a realkly solid 5 minutes of the funniest bits. i can use some of the deleted stuff to make a way longer video that is fjust as if not even funnier, because apparently this one wasn't funny to fucking 31 of you

Ha ha your a fat Nerd rofl

good one

You spent a week on this? This is shit people make in an afternoon. Seriously this shit is lame, it's not even funny, you're mumbling and coughing half the time. Nobody wants to sit in on teenagers playing a video game. Maybe you can get an audience of children if you try hard enough but good luck. It's nothing special