Haha, you also know that feel right, fellow gamers?

Haha, you also know that feel right, fellow gamers?

Attached: Gamer.png (588x2098, 2.06M)

Most do. If you believe the data over 70% of owners of PS4 are over 30 which I have never seen anyone over 30 not have a wife and kids

do glad I'm part of the homo masterrace

I'm pretty sure that's the majority if which that bought it for their child/teen (most of/v/) however despite that, the majority of VC users are mid twenties or older I've seen so far.

Well you should be happy for what you are just as I’m sure OPs pic is overall happy with his life

Once you get past a certain age all that going to ever really care about you is what you come home too

oh its another
>grown up main is afraid to have fun
>grown up man wants to have fun but his mo...i mean wife wont let him
episode

Attached: 1558659189655.png (388x684, 167K)

>do glad I'm part of the homo masterrace
this
feels good man
Also my friend is a 41y/o man from Russia - he just came out and divorsed with his wife.
and he has a ps4. Hes going to leave russia but till then we playing shit ton of online on PS4 with him because now he has a lot of free time

Attached: 1558743075251.jpg (3024x4032, 1.05M)

>Once you get past a certain age all that going to ever really care about you is what you come home too
good thing that most of non pleb countries allowing gays to adopt kids and marry

Guess I was in the bathroom when they were handing them out

is that spanish Anno?

You should know if people try to sell their life as “better” than others they are usually hanging together by a thread

What 1st world countries don’t? I’m pretty sure it’s legal in burger land

I mean its pretty dumb to take pictures to take pictures of you with your dead wife and kids. Like just because you're making a "don't tell anyone" face don't mean people ain't gonna snitch.

wheres the edit with the blackc man sleeping with the wife

Fuckin gamers man lol

>not just playing vidya when everyone goes to bed

i'm glad you've taken yourself out of the gene pool

I don't have a husband and kids. I dont really want them though.

>i'm glad you've taken yourself out of the gene pool
he does have a son and a daughter though

>I have never seen anyone over 30 not have a wife and kids
Do you leave your home at all? I'm not saying they're the majority, but the demographic you're pointing out is pretty far from becoming needles in a haystack...

Attached: 2018-08-05.png (212x218, 51K)

>gf gets mad at me if I play video games for more than 30 minutes while she's home
>gf gets mad at me if I play video games while she's sleeping

I'll just be glad to drop her and go back to being single master race so I can play my games

No because my wife isn't a bitch and actually supports my hobbies, so I don't have to wait untill she is asleep to have.

Seriously, why do people get married to someone that dislike your hobbies and try to control when and how you should enjoy yourself?

This is closer to than truth than I would like. I can't finnish Sekiro because I'm not at the top of my game at night.
t. married and has small children

You know why and all who do don't want to admit it.

If your gf doesn't let you do what you find fun then you should dump her immediatly.

Sick of these beta low test "men" being such a bitch on a leash to their gf/wife. Grow a pair of balls.

>complaining about a 450MB download

Attached: 5.jpg (506x527, 31K)

If its is about having a supposed consistent source of sex and intimate contact I still say don't settle for for someone that don't like your stuff. There are lots of cool people out there. or just hire someone if its all about sex and not intimacy.

If it is about being in a relationship, again don't settle for anything, find someone that actually makes you happy. Settling for the sake of being in a relationship even if you aren't happy with it will just make you miserable on the long run.

Used to believe in that. But the more married people I meet, especially being on the older side, the more their lives are just stressed with seeing former shells of people they once were (especially if they had kids), and both are too reluctant to bring it up or complacent with their lives to not even get in to it and just deal with the stress on the back burner. Only normies would be happy to give up their life like that for the sake of social pressure.

You're on the wrong board if you want to preach that sort of life as fulfilling.

>460 MB
>9 minutos restantes
Imagine that guy downloading games.

Seriously. Just go make a cup of coffee and come back and the update is done

People settle because they can't get the actual people they want because they won't improve themselves and get scare dwhen they start reaching thirty at dying alone so they settle with some shitty version of the original they wanted and are miserable for the rest of their life.

Why do you think divorce rates are so high? People marry to those they really shouldn't and they end up paying the price.

Self improvement is not a thing anymore in our society.

I actually don't know what it feels like to be jewish

If my gf gives me shit, I just firmly grab her chin, lift it up and spit in her mouth

I’m choosing wizard life and frankly it’s not even that bad.

Would be nice if not for anal being absolutely disgusting
Also aids

H-hot...

All the worthwhile genetics were purged during WW1 and WW2, this decline is irreversible

>I have never seen anyone over 30 not have a wife and kids

haha yeah...

You don't need to be perfect to have someone nice. Find someone as broken as you and just have fun.
Or just stop with the whole "the perfect someone for me", setting up a goal post so high no one is able to reach it until you are 30-something and settle for whatever for fear or being alone.

>hey won't improve themselves and get scare dwhen they start reaching thirty at dying alone
lol. you gotta be 18+ to post here kiddo.

This but boyfriend

>unironically wanting to further the human race

Is this really the meaning you've chosen for your life? Pretty pathetic. You've pretty much literally replaced God with evolution. What used to be a strawman has come to pass, at least for some.

Why do you faggots work yourselves up over nothing all the time?

Attached: 15310516.png (285x308, 23K)

he probably has 15 min of gametime before one of these wake up and him must step up and be a man