ITT: Autistic things you do while playing video games

Whenever I die easily to a strong enemy, I pretend I'm shooting beams out of my fists like Obelisk the Tormentor at infinite power. I then am hit by said beams and completely obliterated with flames coming out of my eyes General Grievous style.

Attached: 1456562568252.jpg (480x360, 18K)

When I join a team in multiplayer, I say hello to all my teammates by name

Sneed

Best way to get muted

In GTAIV, whenever I visit the strip club with a friend, I always masturbate in real life to be more immersed in the experience. Otherwise it just feels boring to go to a strip club in game since there's no real activity with it.

When I TK someone I say ''sry [insert guy I TK'd here] so they are forced to say ''np'' or else they would seem butthurt and antisocial.

I do a nazi salute whenever I finish a single player game and I'm about to quit it

If you don't respond to my voice, then I'll just use text chat

I always muted the voice chat

>Do (improvised) karate moves when you do good or get excited
>Start hitting your leg when you do badly
>Squeal and screech when excited and happy about the plot
>Spit at the screen if a twist makes no sense
>Re-enact special moves irl (put controller down, stand up, copy the moves the character makes)
>Play 10 hours straight, think you are in game when walking to the store

Attached: 1553793239760.jpg (328x360, 9K)

I clap whenever
>a character i love appears
>a character says something inspiring
>orchestral music from main leitmotif plays
>an ending that truly impresses me plays

Hammers? I main that.
Lightning? I choose that.

I ain't a rapper

>do really well in multiplayer wrecking shit
>get a raging boner
>need to take a break to squeeze one out

Fuck

That's hot

I'll hop around swinging my weapon or doing melee attacks in the air during lulls in the gameplay. If it's one of those games where they'll stop you dead in your tracks to listen to a phonecall or whatever I'll just make the guy spin around like a bandicoot. I just hate standing still in games.

if i’m playing an open world game and i’m taking a break i usually spend half an hour at least looking for a nice scenic area to leave my character in.

i fart and burp loudly into the mic at opportunistic times. like firefights where everyone is focused elsewhere or after some spergy teen gives a """briefing"""

Imagine being a slave to your animalistic desires.

masturbating is the best way to refresh the mind after a long day of using the n word. feels like waking up after a short nap. i love to do it in between long gamer sessions and it keeps me peaked.

That's pretty autistic alright. Good job

Check literally every route. Even if I won't get shit i feel like I'm missing something if I don't. Someone help me

I missed this one, did it start out real?

I suck my dick when I win a battle

In an RPG I'll reply to characters outloud, taunt my enemies and if my character dies I'll pretend do die then go take a nap.

I have learned almost every pain grunt from fps, so if I take critical damage, I grunt IRL
my fav? goldeneye 64

I turn my brothels into farming supply stores whenever I can

When playing online if I meet another player I've fought previously during the same game I mutter some MGR:R lines
>let's dance
I also grunt and taunt groups of players when I'm outnumbered.
I have a lot of fun

TK?

> ITT: Autistic things you do while playing video games
I play video games.

If a game allows me to play nonhuman characters I do so and imitate their pain/death barks.

In a jrpg when i rest at an inn, I close my eyes until the little sleeping jingle finishes