Pathologic 2

Get out of here, Haruspex

Attached: 1558876704255.jpg (2560x1080, 551K)

Can't wait for when the army arrives and it really all goes to hell, bros.

Hey

pssst

buy the bull, boos

What were all backers codes, bros?
I screwed up day 5 and planning to start over.

Btw these are what I used, pretty useful on day 3

Attached: 1558483088016.png (949x305, 24K)

THE HYPE RISES

Anyone find a command that pauses the flow of time? I've almost completed my run and want to start fucking around with the game after I finish.

Saving and loading kehehehehe

Day 6 night is when the fire is starting to get out of control. I couldn't find an cure that I could afford so the dog kid died, two people were infected even though I gave them scrum, The disease becomes much more aggressive combined with the increased spawn rate of knife fuckers is making making things looting at night and diseased areas really hard.

Attached: 1514171198700.png (500x545, 278K)

I feel for you dude.

Eh I guess it could work but it would make what I'm trying to do a lot harder. Looking to comb the town every few hours and document every event. This one feels a lot more like there's shit I could miss even if I replay a few times.

so...

What happens if I take all the stuff from the children caches without leaving anything behind?

Attached: 1536042489920.png (476x595, 287K)

How safe of storage is the chest in the factory? Will its contents "reset" like 95% of containers in a Bethesda game?

you sacrifice the bull

How are you supposed to deal with the banged people inside infected houses?

I just figured out that the lantern will counter diseased clouds.

Is everyone in your game almost dead?

Attached: 467576.jpg (364x254, 51K)

You fucking monster.
I never took a single thing.
The factory closet is 100% safe.
Most of the time.

Stab them
Avoid them
Let someone else kill them.

>Is everyone in your game almost dead?
Nah I've actually been doing pretty well. I'm going to start a new run anyway after I'm done playing organically. Want to create different saves at crucial branch points and see how it changes the stories and events.

what the FUCK were they thinking with the abbatoir part

You mean bagged people, the infected lunatics? Revolver. That's what it's there for.

>I just figured out that the lantern will counter diseased clouds.
Wait, what?

The disease doesn't like light, that's why the bonfires user.

Do I need to play the original to get this one? I tried the original, but it felt really buggy. Is it any better years later, or is it still a crashy mess?

I mean, I get attacked by clouds with or without the lantern...

Do I really need to fight my way into the termitary?

No, it's not necessary

I want to know this too, please answer

this is a remake and a sequel of the original

No and yes.

They bury you in Vlad's well.

no, just no, you don't need to know, you don't WANT to know what will happen, i wasn't prepared for that goddammit

Attached: 1461003700886.gif (633x758, 20K)

Why are you asking here? Ask the game! Are you not intent on playing it? They're just children, silly.

WHAT WAS IT

Hичeгo ocoбeннoгo, пизди вce чтo нe пpибитo, этoж пpocтo видeoигpa))

That one steppe thot stomps on your balls and not in a good way.

Nothing happens, the kids aren't able to keep playing the game because of a fucking disease killing them you dumb twat use your brain.

>He bought ze bull?
>Activate ze sand plague and crrash ze market

Attached: 1540672457590.jpg (600x400, 61K)

>kill a bandit
>some motherfucker loots him before I can do it
I'm hated in that part of town now

Hmm I wonder why.

niggas is there a decent way of getting food im starving like 90% of the time I play this

You're not a fucking menkhu shut up you deserved it

Get out of here, asparagus

TRADE, NIGGA
TRAAAAADE

Same and I'm just on day 4

Wherever the Haruspex walks, he cuts the lines beneath his feet. He was born a fucking menkhu and can do as he pleases from the start.

Bachelorfags trying to cut bodies are in suicide watch.

This is crushing my spirit way more than the original

Attached: 1555464798962.jpg (944x703, 279K)

>notchkin gets infected
>give him kidmeth
>gets infected again
>get no option to treat him at all
>he dies

AAAAAAAAA

ayo the constant walking in this game is kind of boring as shit my senpaitachi

Is there a way to empty bottles?

Is day 6 supposed to be this easy? It almost had no quests
or am i missing something

It's good to take it easy sometimes.
Haha.

Any point in looting in the intro sequence?

What is this game about?

Attached: 56e15f04dd0e4c75a2c3e577e942210c8c9a392d_hq.jpg (1024x576, 37K)

some bullshit

You're in a backwatter steppe town in the outskirts of post-revolutionary Russia that has a weird physically impossible structure built in it's vicinity. It has a weird pagan culture. The town gets hit by plague. You try to survive while keeping the people you like alive.

Suffering or roleplaying as Jack the ripper.

Where's Yulia?

i posted this in the other thread but can you really meet your friends at the station or not, i can't find them
i know what stakh says i just thought the other 2 might still go

the door up the stairs in capellas house

or at least she was there when i went to talk to capella for the first time, she is in the library usually i assume

So apparently that random piano isn't just background music and is actually being played in the game world since I just went into a random house with Capella in it telling me about the piano music.

BUT
WHO'S SINGING!?

Can I make it to the end even if I choose to not heal anyone?

Not post-revolution, I'd say the soldiers are from the Russian Empire.

This obviously isn't Earth.
But in the original, the Bachelor mentions a student's revolution.
I'd say it's during World War 1, before the Tsarist regime fell.

So when are the best days/times to go out into the steppe to gather herbs? And what part of the steppe is best to gather at?

Night, give me a map and I'll circle you locations.

I would assume night since it's way easier to see the bugs buzzing around the plants.

Does "danger" next to a name means that he will die today/next day?
I'm on day 2 and got that unnamed kiddo #8 with danger now

you should not care about number 8 for now
in danger means they might catch the plague, give them something that grants immunity to increase chance not to catch it

thanks

So how fucked am I for letting Notkin or whatever the kids name is die? I've put minimal effort into healing the kids as they don't seem to give me anythnig of value. Currently making sure Lara and Vlad jr. survives.

Your father left you a list for a reason.
If someone from there dies, it's basically a game over.

Attached: oooo.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Will burning the bodies save Grace?

Attached: 20190526192741_1.jpg (2560x1440, 238K)

Attached: 1557221551676.png (2545x766, 2.42M)

It's not a game over, he'll just be very sad.

Guys please gimme those codes

Attached: 58409607_337942546863066_1479601549632985697_n.jpg (1039x925, 63K)

how do I train summon

>he can't make his own choices
Lmao, fuck Isidor. I came for him but stayed for Lara and based Vlad jr.

T-they're kids, Burahk...

If this is anything like the first game then you have ONE job. Keep those bound to you alive (aka the List of names) and yourself to day 12. Anyone else is just for whatever quests their involved in that might help you out. In the first game you could get the secret endings if you kept your bound and also Bachelor's+Clara's bound alive at day 12 as well but since those stories aren't done in 2 I doubt where that does anything and also it's probably pretty fucking hard.

Something along these lines.

Attached: How to be rich.jpg (2545x766, 356K)

A solid trip, if you're home, is to go through cemetary to the old village and back. The cemetary, stone formation and the village have a lot of herbs.

If you check these locations out you'll get like 20+ each plant easy peasy. The abandoned village also has barrels of water you can refill from.

Attached: There.png (1264x377, 961K)

YOU ARE MY FRIEND

Attached: C1EC7A13-95D2-4F6C-9866-07DA6A434600.jpg (2248x2160, 892K)

At the start, the Beak talks about some accessible food near the rail tracks or something.
But I cant for the love of fuck find it.

Attached: 1558852640762.jpg (689x693, 36K)

>when the plague shits down your throat after exiting the abbatoir

Attached: 1537198394844.jpg (992x975, 145K)

theres is a guy trading meat on the tracks when you follow them past the warehouses

>listening to orderlies
>ever

Are you planning to use your intimate knowledge of Pathologic to pick up Russian art-hoes?

I fucking love it when the Steppe chanting kicks in, best part of the soundtrack for me.

Is this, dare I say, a new /our/ game?

Attached: 0q8VQW0GOyc.jpg (1616x1080, 54K)

Console port when? My PC is a decade old and I cannot afford a good computer..

Attached: 8W_jyh3_fq4.jpg (380x250, 19K)

Pathologic has always been our game.

Though now it is even more so, as those dumb Ivans can't appreciate genius.

This might just be the most pretentious game made ever.

Stop buying overpriced laptops and pre builts

No, I don't want the krok shock.

>console
Cringe

Seconding this, I picked a word to summon and went to pic related and couldn't find any prompt, I'm almost out of time on day 2.

Attached: 1530107308027.png (2545x766, 2.04M)

If you're a fucking idiot sure, the game is quite simple.

It's fundamentally not pretentious on the account of being an actual well-designed game.

>Implying building is cheap

Graphics cards alone are $400+ if you want a good one, fuck off with this "just build it yourself" meme, I don't have two grand to piss away.

>game dares to do something different
>"ughh pretentious garbage"
I'm so sorry you suffer from ADHD.

Says the guy with a mac book and iPhone.

it's not a prompt you just have to stand there and wait around

Eh I literally just started, and I only got a pocket watch, not sure if I should trade that.

You can sell steppe weebs for cheap at the bar.

Maybe stop buying new phones each month then or something, retard.

You idiots lap it up just because it's niche slav jank. The gameplay is garbage and the writing is, like I said, pretentious.

Never owned a Mac, only cellphone I've ever owned is a fucking Tracfone.

Fuck you.

Fuck me... did you think you were playing as the Bachelor or something??
>don't seem to give me anythnig of value
Oy-fucking-vey

why the fuck does this game run like shit even though my pc is good

Attached: jnyoarn.png (210x218, 110K)

You could easily build a decent computer for a grand or just over. Can't you save up for a grand?

Notkin's going to come out on top here. The revolver is just going to jam.

More opportunities for salt mining on the steam forum today. Please don't change Yea Forums, not with this game.

Cope

Unity

Is it even worth doing the hospital quests? I got infected on day 5 because the district containing the theater was infected and the first quest only gave 800 compared to the 2000 which they paid you initially.

I'm not gonna spoon feed you on why the game is good.

poor optimization, code problems
its not an aaa game

Likely when all characters are finished now, given that the game is meant to get a physical release on console as well.

Does this remake invalidate the original? I got to day 2 in the Classic HD one on gog and it was cool, but wouldn't mind some QoL changes that this new one seems to include.

You want to eat don't you? Quit being a jew.

Dude, it's definitely worth it.
The pay is based on your bar at the top which fills up from doing hospital and helping the sick in general, you max it out and the payoff is real big.

To be fair, Pathologic 2's performance is so bad that that wouldn't help.

>Oy-fucking-vey
Look, you gotta be a jew in order to survive this shit town. A fucking steak costs 1,5k and it doesn't even fill the bar. Not to mention you fucking eat every 10 minutes, Burahk must have the highest metabolism a human being has ever had on this earth. Ofcourse I choose money and food over some random brats on a mysterious list my father wrote for me.

Good for reputation, good for food supplies. If you put effort beyond the bare minimum it should improve your reward as well.

What kind of a doctor are you?

Doesn't invalidate it, the game continues on from a worst case ending in the original. There are differences in terms of story, endings and extra developments, but it's a continuance of the original game.

>you max it out and the payoff is real big.
How big are we talking here?

The mercenary, baccalaureate kind, obviously.

>Extra medicine n shit
>4k cash
>Food for almost the whole day
Big

On your head, onyon.

Don't fucking buy the bull. If you do he fucks Lara on day 6. Your childhood friend thinks it will save her from the plague, so she does it with him.

Attached: 1546131548110.png (700x700, 1.87M)

>trading fairly with the goyim is beyond it

More to life than shekels, they're going to be largely useless when the army arrive.

Okay, so this is Pathologic 1, but it goes further than the original's story?

i think the backers are playing and not in here. but thanks for ur codes I will put them to good use if i ever finish the first one.

Attached: at least you are in good company.png (643x295, 45K)

it may be best for you to walk into a plague cloud until everything goes dark then

still another two endings that you could try for on a replay when you learn to look after your patients though.

trannydiscord

For everyone who mentioned bad performance: activate adaptive v-sync in your driver. No more stutters.

BVLLED

Please spoonfeed me: how?

Pretty much yeah. Think of it as though the first game was a performance put on by a Moscow theatre company, this game was put on by St. Petersburg's theatre company. The story will be roughly the same, but there'll be differences in the interpretation and outcomes.

neat

Don't remind me of the retards there. I haven't checked yet today if they're still having meltdowns over the game.

>bought the bull

Attached: 2fe.png (300x366, 178K)

>Hunger, thirst, fatigue etc. bars

Its shit.

Attached: 1397379515873.jpg (610x501, 20K)

>>>/fortnite/

>Walking sim actually gives you a game to manage
>Whine about it.

bro, they have meltdown about everything, that's why they keep suiciding

damn is there a torrent yet? Im planning to buy this eventually, but only when the full game is released

of course there is, same places

They're against this game? I thought they would love it

Uuuh open your graphic driver‘s control panel - manage 3D settings - program settings - click add, then select Pathologic 2 - search for vertical sync - select adaptive - apply.
This is for NVIDIA. If you have AMD it should be slightly different.

If your computer is REALLY bad, you could limit FPS to 30 by instead selecting adaptive (half refresh rate). Shouldn‘t be necessary unless you‘re trying to play on an actual toaster though.

>the dark souls of walking simulators, I wish it was more like skyrim

>Day 1 just got off the train
>Make my way to the house
>See some herb thot with a skull
>Talk to her and walk past
>Loot stash with some shit like buttons, fishhooks and nuts without thinking
I keep hearing about the children's caches, but was that one of them or are they distinguished differently?

I don't think it's just trannies, they're crying that they have to eat, crying that people get infected. It's full of sulking over "I want muh story, no challenge".

Other user was right about the steam forum. It's a cringefest.

It's going to be really hard to say because most people just played the Bachelor in the first game and all we have is the Haruspex's story here so far. That said I find the Haruspex's story and just the game in general substantially improved in 2 over the original, if the Bachelor's story is better I think it'd pretty much be a wrap for 2 being better than the original for me.

Kind of a catch 22 user, we're still not sure if the other two get parts get completed, seems dependent on sales at the moment.

Anyone heard anything more about this?

>Other user was right about the steam forum. It's a cringefest.
that's the best part about this simple game, the plebs are crying in pain

based

i cant wait to talk to eva everyday again
i remember some russian guy reading the russian steam page or some shit in an older thread said itll be dlc if sales are bad and free if sales are good
source: my ass

Attached: 1505183225367.png (318x289, 187K)

The game really is a pleb filter. Someone had a meltdown over the plague breaking its own rules and fucking the player over when they just wanted to go through the story. Other people reminded them that the plague was bound to fuck them over/game's meant to be a challenge and they just melted down.

any sfm videos of the steppe girls yet
asking for a friend

Did the cache have a note in it?
They've posted that in English.
IPL seems to have switched tones, and are more confident now that they WILL finish the other campaigns. You decide for yourself.

i believe you user

Attached: 1555438344179.jpg (1240x1754, 282K)

They'll be wooden boxes with faded paint on them.

Doesn't seem to make any difference.

They just can't handle Mark's bants

Attached: mark 13.png (1600x900, 970K)

Thanks steppe bros.

no was just some cabinet in an alley

Only pics of steppe titties

Will I ever see boobies ever again? Boob lady near Lara fucked off forever it seems and no one else walks around naked.

>Tfw reading about russian steppe paganism

How did they survive stalinism?

Dilation minigame when?

Of course the plague is going to fuck with them. That's literally the point of it; every time you think you've got something figured out or worked out a way to contain it, it'll change things up and leave you high, dry, naked and fucked. That is the core premise of the sand plague. If it was like a normal infection you could just use the quarantine and everything would be fine.

Can't tell if Mark is based or cringe.

Use Concentrate when you see a steppe woman

>tfw im not dying (just once so far) so i cant witness Marks basedness

>Lara loses it if you use steppespeak with her on 3rd day
>you can keep teasing her with different steppe words
CUTE

RNG was nice to you then. The kid's caches tend to have good stuff for the player.
Still more tiddy to come.

Same way the USSR survived the Nazi push.
Go further east.
t. know literally nothing about the subject

Cringe but redpilled

It seems to be set during WWI
If, of course, it is even set in our world

Penis stuck in plague district. Wat do?

You're missing out

Attached: mark 17.png (1600x900, 1.29M)

In the original Matrix sense of the term, too!
He means actual, real world Eurasian nomads.

Is it worth it to visit lara on day 1, town hates me and I really dont want to walk around trying to avoid fights.

>Lara gets jealous of you having a steppe girl lusting for Burahk's fat cock

artemy is smooth as FUCK

Attached: 20190525193225_1.jpg (1920x1080, 164K)

Lara is literally how you get them to stop hating you, not to mention free food, a weapon, and a place to sleep. You can just ferry over there with a coin if you're too shit to stealth over.

You can get a boat ride directly to her house, dude.

jesus christ I dont think I can finish this game without some help. Im on day 4, no health, no food, starving. How do I even make it longer than a few hours? I cant find any food .

She'll help improve your reputation in parts of the town.
She'll also call you cub

She only resets your reputation in her districts and the ones next door

Your reputation is reset either way somewhere around 8pm

Trade, you moron

Download more prophylactics.
She improves your reputation in several districts, high enough so people stop attacking in those places, and there's some supplies in her house.
If you can't handle the stress of normies trying to punch you IF they see you, which is easy to avoid, then you should honestly give up now. It will only get harder.
Saburov clears your reputation everywhere, at the cost of a few hours.

Sell shit kill shit get plants

>tfw im not dying (just once so far)
What day are you on? I didn't die until Day 5.

>not just running past everyone

Attached: sanic.png (1818x1116, 831K)

Trade with steppe men and woman for food.
Water for bandages.
Kids have an assortment of food/medicine/other useful things.
Some anons have had success with breaking into houses.

Hang in there steppebro.

>he didn't follow bad grief's advice and actually went to jail

>Water for bandages.
Don't do this its a trick.

Vlad can also improve it if you visit him earlier.

>WE WILL BUY THE BULL, AND MAKE KIN PAY FOR IT

Her face really says everything.

You get some sweet food, it was worth it.

Those textures and shaders really looks stalkerish.

Why are NONE are you faggots posting screenshots? Are you all fucking retarded or something? I don’t even know what the fuck this faggot game is. You’re a bunch of fucking retards I would torture and kill anyone of you

>trigger combat by accident just as stamina bottoms out
Oof!
I managed to get everything else I know of done during Day 1, so I'm not bothered by it.
But there's even an NPC outside town hall that warns you. I'm just roleplaying as Burakh, dude, being a stubborn bull and shit, get off my back.
?

>everyone promises that bull will fuck lara on day 6
>nothing happens
>bull just went away and got back
Fuck you all i never should've bought it.

Attached: 20190526192540_1.jpg (2560x1440, 334K)

Penis much better now. Thank you.

Bottom bleeding, skin itchy and dreaming of steppe tiddy though.

BIN AND BARTER
BIN AND BARTER BROS YOU HAVE TO BIN AND BARTER TO SURVIVE

If they want to restore some health it'll do for that.

As a long term thing it's false economy though.

It's a game about mimes

Attached: mimes.png (1600x900, 2.21M)

Pathologic 2: The Void: Enter the Void Edition
shhhhhh, calm down, relax, it's okay poorfag, you'll be an adult with a job some day

Attached: dirty actor.png (600x600, 281K)

Nigga open your eyes. You time your stamina if you see some sketchy nigga walking the streets.

>trigger combat by accident just as stamina bottoms out

You can outrun bandits at 0 stamina

Trading water for bandages used to be a pro strat in Pathologic 1, but in 2 its a trap. Bandages are really not that important in 2, while water and bottles in general are REALLY valuable for brewing and blood collection.
They're really only good if you think you'll end up in a fight and need an emergency heal. Otherwise you'll get health back just by sleeping, so there's no reason to get any if you don't expect to be in any fights.

Shit don't work. Glad I didn't just run into a moving cloud with my lantern on, at least.

From Day 4 onward it seems like everyone out at night will try to kill you.

Other user is pretty fucked right now. Bandage gives them a bit of a boost to find food - to then sleep and heal.

heres my bull that you shitty anti bull fags (or niggers as i like to call them) will never ever talk to or pet

Attached: 20190526103801_1.jpg (1920x1080, 158K)

What if there's no time to sleep?

Yeah, problem is they're ALL sketchy niggas on Day 1.
There's an encounter with a few dudes holding up another guy at fistpoint. I made the mistake of talking to them, which made them aggro. Odd, I didn't claim to be Burakh in that covnersation.
As I expected. Fug.

Well he's only on day 4, so he's probably fucked anyway.

I just installed it, looking forward to dem tatas

If you wait long enough putin comes from the shadows and takes your twyrine

Remember, a good Chad-ku makes painkillers with twyrine and uninfected organs. They don't need health authority regulation and there's only a 15% chance that they'll make your cock fall off.

It's refreshing to see someone seething without having played the game. Take care of yourself, please don't try out the game or you might have an actual heart attack.

Good luck with that, I already drank mine.

NOOOOOOOOO WHEN IS IT COMING TO XBOX AT LEAST ITLL BE ON GAME PASS

Attached: 1449326334277.jpg (888x1229, 172K)

Fuck off, odongh

Then they're going to have to accept that they won't be able to get everything done.

Such is life when you live on a bull

You can always use a painkiller to recover more exhaustion with less time spent sleeping. Even just 2 hours can keep you going for a while if you can spare it.

Just wait until day 11, it's all gonna be worth it

Attached: the bull gang.jpg (1920x1080, 1.02M)

>implying I don't always carry me twyrine on my person
got to have the authentic depressed russian experience

>Not to mention you fucking eat every 10 minutes
Assuming that time flows the same speed as in the original, you have to take into consideration that a day lasts 2 hours and that you are doing nothing but walking/running all day. Alongside the fact that you are busy shanking people constantly.

>I'm assembling a team for one last job. Are you in?

Are you saying morphine works the fucking opposite of how it worked in the original?

Have rough sex

While true, you also need loads of them for the hospital work and taking care of any infected.

Ain't that a load of bull.

[chair clattering]

Gotta say, game looks significantly worse aesthetically than the original. Game devs don't seem to realize that more abstraction = more art direction. This is mostly unintentional, of course.

Then again, the majority of anons here might disagree with me. I always thought that Deus Ex trumped Eidos Ex in many areas, but especially in the art design, with its sprite city background stuck onto the skybox, strange boxed buildings and empty nightscapes.

The architecture is far less striking, and once you remove the ridiculousy low view distance, you take a toll on the atmosphere as well.

Could be much worse, though.

Attached: 1558549094916.jpg (4308x2556, 1.62M)

Anyone else getting stuck after speaking with Katherine? I can't exit the house, both doors have an X on them, can someone tell me if I've missed something? I've reloaded my saves multiple times and tried exhausting the dialogue differently but nothing helps.

Please halp

Is it any good ? I tried the first one and I remember the vocabulary being pretty weird, and even if the atmosphere was good the graphics and gameplay seemed bad

You don't need to do it often, just when you need to save time on sleeping. And you can brew your own.

Bloodlines 2 is going to be garbage, and you should stop hoping.

it's the same art director faggot.

I honestly don't see it.

god damn i love that giraffe neck thing
as improbable as it is i hope they make a figure out of it

Yes. The gameplay, though it still involves a lot of running, is good now.

>the vocabulary being pretty weird
That hasn't changed.

The guy is /fa/ as fuck, I'm impressed desu

Attached: albino.jpg (1192x670, 41K)

There's still alot of walking but there are more dialogue and events happening in the town and keeping yourself and the bound alive is a actual challenge now.
Overall the gameplay is more involved and stressful in a good way.

How many of you got infected? I'm fucked aren't I?

i want to hold it like a babey as it slowly kills me

Just use one of your 20 shmowders. You do have 20 shmowders right user?

Depends, did you buy the bull?

No, where do I get a shmowder?

yes

In a different engine and with different assets.

Pick up everything, trade everything

Am I supposed to wait around in the hospital until someone relieves me or is this a test to see how much time I'll wait?

>drink from barrel
>[empty]
Oh no, please god don't tell me the water is limited.

>losing faith in your shift bros
some medic you are

>Can't tell if Mark is based or cringe.
That's exactly how he likes it.

HHAAAHAHAHAHAH
OH NONONONONONNO
AHAAHAHAHAHAH

>He drank?
>confiscate the barrels

Attached: dan.jpg (480x480, 25K)

B..b..b..but muh storeeee... I just want muh storeeeeee...

An user last night had the same issue. Unless the music changed and someone else spawned into the room, you've hit a bug.

Give me a quick rundown on this guy

Little girl chasing, drug bartering simulator 2019

Alternatively you might got lucky by checking the kid's caches drinking twyrine can show them up on the map

christ he looks old as hell in this one
hitting the cocaine too hard danil

>where do I get a shmowder?
You know those random nuts and marbles you thought were garbage? Turns out they're the most valuable trading material in the entire game.

He's trying to be based, proximity to the Bachelor pulls him towards faggotry.

Literally brings people back from the dead.

Attached: 20190514135136_1.jpg (1920x1080, 229K)

Just old enough and way more handsome than in the original desu.
Now, Clara on the other hand...

Takes it up the bum. Long time subscriber to r/atheism.

Yeah nothing happens and the door is locked. Well shit.

They are there after midnight, you will get pointers on the map.

Is it worth repairing the pumps? Seems very costly.

Thanks a lot dude
i was just there way too early

Depends entirely on the pump in question. If you're always running by it and there isn't a barrel nearby, then you might want to fix it.

If anyone is interested, the russian anons are mostly unhappy with the game. Interestingly, you are mostly satisfied with the game. I will name the main complaints.
1. Only Haruspex part was released, although money was collected for the whole game and there is no guarantee that the rest will be released.
2. Lost the atmosphere of the first game. The complaint is mainly to the visual part. Too generic and childish style. The design is filled with these buttons, patches, rags, skulls, beads, tattoos, bare feet, tragic faces, bloody imprints ... But something important in this all is lost. It was as if the main goal was to stuff oddities into the image of each character, even if they are not needed there. A strangeness for the sake of stranginess. An artsy things for the of artsy things. Most upset the people of the Theater with this huge ridiculous face of the tragedian, the house of Eva Yan - why the lell does she live in the observatory now, the Cathedral - oh yeah, it's a spider, we get that, no need to poke us in the face. Most disappointing characters - Maria Cain, Eva Yan, Anna Angel, Bachelor, Chapel, Katerina ... It's easier to name who did not dissapoint, actually.
3. It follows from the second. Or vice versa? Lost a sense of realism, which was in the first game. It is no longer felt that such a town could really exist somewhere in the steppes. Even with the Polyhedron and Termitory and all that stuff, most of the time game was very materialistic and mundane, so that the mystic moments could hit harder.The creators have lost the balance of realism and mysticism, which made the first game such a mindfuck. In this game, we are thrown from the very beginning with visions, lucid dreams, talking puppets, breaks of fourth wall SO OFTEN to the point that nothing in the game will surprise you.
4. Unmemorable music. With the soundtrack of the original can not even compare.

Anyone who feels the same?

What kind of a fucking faggot doesn't fix the water supply to his wife's home?

Oh okay, thanks. As a non-native speaker, it was too rough for me. I'll try when there's a translation

I'm asking since the barrels are out of water. I don't want to repair a pump to find it broken the next day. Pretty sure one of the townsfolk said that people smash pumps but I'm not sure if they just refer to a one time event or something that takes place over the entire game.

Please stop posting this.

Attached: 1558715832490.jpg (400x229, 32K)

>Look ubshe! I've posted it again.

The Haruspex's route was always more weird and mystical than the Bachelor's, even in the Bachelor's route in the literal first minute of the game you get fourth wall breaks and see a literal inhuman thing that Bachelor's response to is just "you stink"

1. Unfortunate but the recession fuckery makes sense.
2. Nah... not fond of the big tradgedian face on the theatre, but the rest of the designs are beautiful. I convinced my bro to play the game purely based on the art design and atmosphere. Story fags BTFO.
3. Game still has its those things, it's just more dramatic now which fit the overall theme of the *original game* did the gopniks even finish the original game?? or did they just play the Bachelor's route.
4. The music is less kooky and electronic, less distinct, but fits better as ambience.

Their comments reek of bachelor-faggotry

nice spoilers, dickbutt

Is it a remake of the original or it has a different plot?

My only major complaint so far is the music. The first had some very memorable music when entering zone that I can still hear years after playing it. This game seems to have nothing interesting in the sound part.

I'm only on day 3 though so it could get better. Does it?

Bit of both. It's a continuance of the original, but at the same time as though they are putting on the play again [with largely the same story] and the director changed and they recast the performers that take on the roles.

Sorry for the theatrefaggy type response, but it's the best way I can think of to describe it.

It's a remake more or less with some minor story changes. You can only play as the Haruspex so far (the next two will be future dlc, free if the game does well, paid if it doesn't.)

>dialogue choices keep saying i've made a cure
>best thing i've made so far is some jamba juice out of a liver and dandelions

>kains bow to the dankovsky
>in contact with the powers that be
>rumored to posses medical abilities
>controls Town-on-Gorkhon with an iron but fair fist
>owns labs and faculties all over the world
>direct descendant of an ancient royal bloodline
>will bankroll the first cities on the other bank of Gorkhon (Daniilgrad will be the first city)
>owns basically every mortality research facility on Earth
>first designer miracles will be Dankovsky miracles
>said to have 200+ IQ
>ancient steppe scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon the steppe and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with him
>learned fluent Latin in under a week
>The Town entrusts their gold reserves with Daniil. There's no gold in the Polyhedron, only in Eva's house
>Daniil is 28 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human
>In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the dank bang to the end of the universe
>Daniil will guide humanity into a new age of wisdom, peace and love

Attached: dan.png (234x278, 59K)

How the fuck do i calm down steppe-niggers at the termitary. I don't want to kill them, but it's a red quest and i'm afraid the girl will die if i won't complete it, but nobody fucking tells me how i can fix this with "patience" or whatever.

Attached: 20190526213016_1.jpg (2560x1440, 423K)

>4. Unmemorable music.
This is the only part I really agree with. None of it really stands out even though there is a couple of decent tracks. I'd imagine it's intentional, but that doesn't make it sound better.

Attached: 20190526015315_1.jpg (1920x1080, 215K)

>grace is albino now
this make my penis the big penis

It says it right there, be patient and an opportunity will present itself. The only guy that dies immediately because of that event is Vlad, if you sent either of them there.

Try upgrading your graphics card.
If you swap out a piece a year it's like only going to be about 150 average you're going to need to spend instead of like over a 1000 at one time.
It might not be worth it if it's a decade old though that could need new ram, graphics, cpu and therefore motherboard. But really if you own a pc you should just maintain it when you have the cash.

>still gets his arsehole pounded on the regular.

Please don't lewd the kids.

Nope. Played the last game to finish and I'm loving this.

>Day 1
>Inventory full of garbage I have no idea what to do with
>Almost none of it is food

ok i'm sorry

you use that garbage to trade for food

Trade, you double bull. Trade with everyone you see.

Holy shit, who thought that a hunger meter that fills up in like 20 minutes of play is a good idea. I have to spend all my fucking shekels on food and I'm still starving constantly. If you think this is fun you're a fucking retard just like the devs.

Gotta post some

Attached: C0A29349-4AE4-4361-8EAB-1FC7C5AE1E17.jpg (707x1000, 69K)

I only care about saving the kids

>he buys food

Attached: 22247C19-4BC2-4984-A31F-A8606FD52233.jpg (698x1024, 85K)

Attached: BD6BAD53-E389-426A-8FB6-C228570B6242.jpg (1512x2160, 598K)

i wish he was like that in actual game, because now he is just smug or emo faggot

how to avoid cloud when healing infected person in hospital?

Who do I talk to about fixing my gun?

They are the future, oynon. Protect them.
It helps that Grace and Capella are top cute too.

>the goyim be stealin' muh shekels, all I wanted was a little to wet my beak. i'll give you 200 for a loaf of bread, i'll give you 100, you owe me a loaf of bread, fucking steppeniggers

Hows the combat in this? I've been playing the Bachelor in the original before I play this, might play the void as well.

Attached: 725F77CF-F2FB-4946-AE75-286F4A738DAF.jpg (1426x2048, 1.14M)

>he thinks something as kino as pathologic suffers from problems in his shitty zoomer games

Guys in heavy jackets and no hats round the town should be able to repair them. You've also got a workbench in your hideout.

Hows the game doing in terms of sales?better then the HD version?

headpat dlc when?

>when you hear the crying baby

Attached: DELET.jpg (400x256, 27K)

fuck know bro. still in the top ten on gog though.

Attached: FFD7A172-E8F0-4C41-9030-E682A987007A.jpg (1280x776, 131K)

>when you hear the laughing baby

Attached: 1554795662350.png (574x430, 204K)

Better, even if you feel really slow and really heavy. Seems like every weapon type has a purpose.
In practice, you're better off avoiding it unless story pushes you to it.

wait i didn't notice apu was crying until now, this isn't accurate

Attached: AFFEE514-F25A-4356-A3E5-D11F0AE2F5D2.jpg (2000x1173, 220K)

>when he didn't buy the bull

Attached: 45245245367.jpg (80x74, 5K)

Why are steppe sluts so perfect, bros?

too late user, the meme dice have been cast

At least resize it actor.

Attached: 45245245367.jpg (640x592, 104K)

Attached: D5546A9C-EB0C-45A6-ADC4-EF8CA4A224C2.jpg (1000x1000, 150K)

Because they're not sluts, they're for herbs and worms only

ctrl + shift + f4
set immortal true

Max infection, hunger can't kill you, min. HP is 1.
Also you get infinite stamina and no thirst (rises only when eating). It feels good to bunny hop across town.

suck me off later

Attached: 4d6fd3e7634547c82745dcb92ecb48375768ef3e121bea13ff91c02a8abb1f3c.jpg (224x255, 17K)

Are the faggots at night who attack you and everyone gone now? I'm only on day 2 of the Bachelor. When does it get really bad?

Because they are driven be a higher calling and purpose in service to their people. Y'know, everything contemporary women are not.

Stakh rubin would an interesting character to play as

That doesn't sound like a lot of fun, actor.

>be
That was supposed to be "by" but apparently I can't type today. Anybody figure out if Rings in your inventory negate deaths yet?

Attached: D548B4B8-5950-46D9-8160-74E25AA55423.jpg (1400x977, 184K)

>Are the faggots at night who attack you and everyone gone now?
There's even more of them in 2 and there's less guards to protect you. You also shouldn't complain because in classic they're a blessing with how easy they are to kill and how much shit you get from them.

Also forgot, you can change your death counter, not sure if it fucks up with your ending or stats

c:\user\AppData\LocalLow\Ice-Pick Lodge\Pathologic 2\Saves\Profiles.xml

Deaths

Attached: gun.png (263x400, 148K)

can i save rubin___ at day 7?

Attached: A22678B1-B49E-447C-A0E7-D6196356D653.jpg (1920x1031, 246K)

quality steppe titty, truly worth poking.

Attached: you fucked up now.jpg (1920x1080, 541K)

Oh I'm not complaining, just thought there was less since you mentioned you should fight unless you need to in the story and there was less instances of needing to defend yourself against faggots.

yes

he goes for an extended nap afterwards, make sure to visit him, funny as fuck when the Haruspex spergs out

>Day 1
>Missed a quest point
>All because now everyone trusts me

>defend yourself against faggots
It's alright. The Bachelor spends most of the game in the Town Hall or the Bar nearing a mental breakdown.

Attached: 25893150-219C-4E63-8ED9-8A16EC759B28.jpg (800x1347, 123K)

i talked to him when he was sleeping, but he just died when inquisitor arrived

>squat in a warehouse
>dissect ayy lmaos
>seethe because you're an incel
>post on /r9k/ about how shit everything is and how you want to kill yourself
>complain about chad Artemy
>starve because you're a fucking NEET
the ultimate Yea Forums experience

Big Vlad > Saburov > Kains

>if bioware made Pathologic

Does Notkin always get infected on the fourth day? I successfully did the infected house quest and the game didn't even bother to give him the infection meter thing.

Attached: 314BDDB6-9741-4D9A-AF31-E220AA70EDA2.jpg (1280x960, 237K)

:(
It is possible to save him though. I'm just not sure what you'd need to do in that case.

it's true that the tracks are not memorable, but honestly most of the original tracks clashed really badly, some of them were really over the top. Pathologic 2 should be evaluated for its sound design overall

It's more of a
>less instances of needing to defend yourself and more instances of needing to sprint the fuck away because there's 3 of them and they can't be cheesed now

The good old days of reloading the game by going into houses or stabbing muggers in the back while they chased after random civs

Attached: ADAA4FCA-D1E1-47D4-B53E-73087AFC587D.jpg (697x1024, 103K)

The Bar has the most faggots in it though. In fact in the epilogue Bachelor manages to drink with 3 of them at once.

Yes.

On day 2 of the original, do the prices ever drop down again or do they just keep going higher and higher?

day 7

Attached: 69FCCF2C-F763-42C6-9C8D-8377CC8BD7AB.jpg (1008x1496, 331K)

Found a note from some children telling me they found a killer, but the guy near the marker won't speak to me. Any ideas?

They will drop down and change sporadically, there's no real set pattern to it. I can tell you day 2 isn't the peak of the prices.

>fucking dies in the termitary
He didn't fly so good.

Yes, when the inquisitor arrives, but that's day 7. Better reload and buy all the food on day one.

Is the codex update necessary? The install is 7 gig, which is fishy to say the least.

Slavland simulator 2019.

Did they make the game less of a walking sim?

That’s all folks

Attached: 2F2A3726-052C-445D-B093-78C82B3A8127.jpg (1500x1027, 582K)

Steppe titties have that primordial charm...

Well, he's the killer. Kill him

>play the game
You know, i now actually don't want to save any children.

Attached: 20190526180409_1.jpg (2560x1440, 264K)

>he didn't buy the b...game

It's now also a hunger simulator. And you have a daily caloric intake higher than that of a bear.

The rat guy is fucking awesome, top bantz

yes this happened to me too. was going to reload and sprint there just before it happens

BASED CHAD THANK YOU

I just reloaded the entire day, it was 9 at the moment and I had planned on going to gather herbs.

Desert rats are cute... CUTE!

Attached: 456435457465.jpg (1009x761, 352K)

this game makes no fucking sense yo

>hey Artemy for your pay today we need you to administer painkillers
>administer painkiller in the course of a successful treatment
>doesn't count

Attached: 1539772757077.png (576x507, 112K)

luckily I slept for a while before going so i should be fine to just not sleep and go straight there

thats the point

Nah, I made my bed. I bought some beforehand, so I'm mainly using the money for the donations for that shelter to buy extra food for myself. I found a revolver on the first day so I've sold off the ones Suburov and Grief gave me.

Like nails on a chalkboard. The screaming, good God the screaming.

Attached: 1464776726973.jpg (640x659, 82K)

They said administer painkillers not use your whacky steppe potions to send the patient into convulsions. Nobody's going to notice you cured them until they stop moaning in agony from all the distilled twyre you just fed them.

Why does the rifle eject casings with bullets still in them??

There's a permanent health penalty for dying? what the fuck

surrealism :)

I thought it was from eating Schmowders.

How different is the Haruspex route now?

Is there an antibiotic you can brew that wont nearly kill you? There was a way in the first game to decrease infection with minor health loss using white whips.
Considering taking a schmowder at this point

Attached: 324324356.jpg (704x1050, 473K)

It goes beyond just stats and persists through saves too :^)

Yeah it just loaded me back to my last save and fucked with me

>each of the subsequent deaths makes it harder on you permanently, across all saves
haha, you absolute motherfuckers

Attached: 20190525215751_1.jpg (1920x1080, 305K)

AHHHHHH WHY CAN'T BACHELORS ROUTE COME OUT SO I CAN SEX WITH EVA

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

It has the same themes and most of the same scenery but it unfolds a bit differently, some of the parts are cut short, for example you won't have to run errands to the termitary and the abattoir a million times. The ending is also different enough.

>you have to treat at least 3 patients steppe man
>ok
>bring up console
>save_game
>trial and failure
>run from stink cloud
gg ez funds nothing personal

Attached: 11.jpg (250x250, 14K)

Mark is gonna fuck your ass raw for this and you know it

Anna got infected since I only gave her immunity boosters and death apparently rolled a fucking 6, how badly fucked am I? I did get a shmowder.

BUH MUH STORY!!!

Attached: 453643465.png (808x805, 236K)

Attached: 20190526113931_1.jpg (2560x1440, 366K)

I hear crying around the Termitiary on Day 2, where is it coming from?

gaming websites

Wait really?

ooooooh

When the fuck can you upgrade your inventory space or store shit?
I'm only on day 1 but theres a bunch of shit I want to keep.

You're not going to get a job at cock paper shotgun talking like that user.

that's fine, you don't need to care if she dies oe not

Lol.

Really? I know she's a horrible bitch but I have no idea how adherents work now. Also, the game is fucking insanely hard now, and I love it.

Attached: 20190525142241_1.jpg (1920x1080, 197K)

>mfw the abattoir
These fucking worms moved me up at least a dozen deaths. Give me back my fucking gun give me back my bandages AAAAAHHHHH

Attached: 1533484536985.gif (400x266, 569K)

>get permit from Saburov
>go to my house
>his guards won't let me in
>4 of them beat me to death

Is this supposed to happen? I had the fucking permit.

WHO ZERO DEATH CHAD HERE
DAY 7 NIGGERS

Day 3 I think. Talk to Sticky.

Anna is a fucking child eating cannibal and worse behind the le whacky personality. If she was real she'd probably be a mod over at Resetera. Let the nature flow its course.

I got shanked by a cunt with a knife who was looting a house in the abandoned district on day 4, it was unfortunate.

>Not immediately quick loading when attacked
bruh

On day 3, the shmowder kids don't actually go hide no matter how long I wait. What do?

Sure didn't fucking happen to me. There weren't even guards outside when I went to the house.

I may just tinker with the .ini file since I'm a loser, but I dunno. I wouldn't have been too butthurt if it wasn't for the fact that I just got a shmowder and shitloads of cool stuff before dying.

can somebody explain to me how exactly is the infection system of the NPCs managed? is it truly decided randomly at midnight or is it decided when you give the prophylaxis? can't you just load a save before midnight and hope to "roll" better?
also i'm on day 4 and notkin has been infected. i would say that it's a natural consequence of the haunted house quest with khan, but khan is completely ok. is this a scripted event or did i fuck up something?

I lived by a lucky stab through his head with a lockpick.

Have you been to the abattoir yet?

Day 2 for both. When you get access to your home in the Factory.

wait what the fuck you can use lockpicks as weapons?

Attached: 1557498508680.jpg (493x380, 165K)

Some people have been able to save Notkin but I don't think it's exactly known how yet

I think the dice are cast when you treat them to avoid savescumming. The plague cheats with Notkin, Burakh says so himself.

Found out in pure panic. Yes you can shank niggas with the lockpick.

Yup.
How do you think it got into the guy that works for Grief's abdomen?

Lockpicks were always my go-to Bachelor weapon in the early days in the original until you get a big knife collection from muggers

>Do everything on day 3
>Still get two infected

Hold on this happens no matter what or did I fuck up?

>not finding this out by it auto-equipping when your inventory begins to overflow on Day 1
lmao, not gonna make it

I just thought he got stabbed during a panic or something, I have like eight fucking lockpicks and I didn't know about this shit.

They're also decent trading goods for the guards to get bread or immunity boosters

the hobo economy is on whole new level

Attached: 53702728_p13.jpg (850x750, 278K)

>pic
literally me on day 9

Didn't know the bugmen played this game

>this happens no matter what
We still don't fully understand the system, but it sure seems like it.
PEMMICAN

Approaching them from a different angle seems to have fixed it. Thanks, based twyre-based coding.

help
what items are a good idea to dump into the Factory chest? my pockets can't carry all of this garbage

do people just say she is a cannibal because of how vera disappeared or what?
because i played the whole game and also read the caravan page and yes one of their nicknames has the word cannibal but the description of what the caravan actually did doesnt mention cannibalism at all

is there any more ways to encounter rat prophet(the one without legs)?
i saw him only twice- in katerina's room and near grace's house

You can stop the stat loss after 5 or so deaths

you don't have to give up that much to do it

>Get inside the hill temple
>kite my way past giga-steppes
>get to the table
>bind these herbs toghether i dunno
>no herbs around
>all the worms have despawned
What the fuck do i do? Is this a bug or am i missing something.

Attached: 20190526231208_1.jpg (2560x1440, 396K)

Look up

What does the first death do? I don't really care if only the health is affected, that shit can be managed. Exhaustion though...

Toolboxes, herbs, organs, spare bottles, spare weapons and clothing, spare lockpicks, sewing related shit, spare food, 'dead' items

So, im confused how immunity and the disease work.

If I walk through a diseased area, my immunity goes down, so when it drops to zero I get the plague? Or the lower immunity gets, the greater chance I develop it? What are the mechanics?

>tfw bought the bull

Attached: 135123.jpg (1920x1080, 500K)

highly based

An orderly explains it. If your immunity falls to zero, you get a chance of infection. The more you spend unimmune the greater that chance.

Does it do anything, besides draining 200 rubles from your funds?

In 2 you can find her creeping over a cradle with a small child. The description of what they did in the caravan is cryptic as fuck but it can definitely be interpreted as cannibalism if you drop all the esoteric stuff. It makes even more sense if you consider the whole meta stuff with dolls.

You lose a bit of health.

After a few you lose a sliver of max stamina and hunger

WHY CAN'T I CUT OPEN CRIMINALS wtf
I'm menkhu and shit now, what the hell do I still have to wait for???

Someone explains this shit to you directly, your immunity will be going down constantly (so you better stock up on tinctures and immunity boosters and shit before going to a plague district) and once it hits zero you'll start to get this weird effect on your screen.

If at that point you're close to the exit, you can maybe make it and the plague will pass, you won't get infected. But if you stay in the area, the effect will get stronger and eventually you'll collapse and get infected.

You basically just need to keep food items and trade items. It also depends on what you're doing. if its near night time, take the dead items for trade. If you're going through tons of infected districts, take immunity drugs and clothing. If you're going to rob people, weapons and lockpicks

Isn't it great? I feel like I need to swig vodka every time I see my immunity bar tank from the disease.

Should i play this even if i cant be arsed to play the first one?

When it falls to zero, you start losing hp, like hunger.

Oh, that's not a big deal then.

Attached: 1536919358849.png (614x644, 282K)

One thing I hope they patch in, I ain't drinking dirty water just so I can fill it with blood.

You're missing the loot from the worms, yes. Now go and do it proper :^)

Whatever you do just don't die twice

D E S P A I R
Of the good shit.

Wait, do you actually need to spend more than $350 on an entire PC to play a game that looks like ? The game must be optimized like absolute shit. It looks like something my 10-year-old laptop could run at 30 fps.

Also if you get infected ie collapse after your screen goes dark, your immunity falls at a much faster rate in the future

Truer words have never been spoken.

Just roll with the reputation drop.

It's unity and slav code, I'm surprised there isn't a story on the steam forums about someone's house burning down

POST WORMS.

what description are you referring to? because this one seems pretty straightforward
>While the adults were watching the show, the acrobats of the circus would kidnap the children noticed during the day and leave behind freaks instead. The stolen children were integrated into the satanic system of the caravan to become all sorts of artists, athletes, clowns and prostitutes

It talks.

does that mean that I won't be ever legally authorized to open criminals during the game?

the true panacea

Attached: ss (2019-05-26 at 04.23.30).jpg (1586x887, 304K)

Don't believe the soul and a half lies, it's just a bull

>knifeniggers don't drop knives when killed
really now

Attached: 1558816436678.png (550x1450, 431K)

Oof I can just feel the HOURS ticking away doing that run.

>get to the part where you help Rubin by getting rid of the Odongh trying to kill him
>randomly get beaten to death by a 100% silent Odongh with no footstep noises that somehow hit me 6 times at once
Legit considering uninstalling this game over this.

Where do i get any weapons? It's day 8 and i need to go to the Termitary and the quest marker says that there will be blood. The barber at the warehouses sells the revolver for fucking 9000!!! thousands. Guess i really needed that MILITARY GRADE revolver...

what, too pussy to deal?

Attached: 1558818572636.png (772x611, 624K)

>permanently, across all saves
For what Fucking purpose?

Attached: 1390487379036.png (900x702, 558K)

Just don't help Rubin. Worms will fuck you up and that is completely reasonable.

Attached: $.png (522x548, 257K)

Not that I'm aware of. Some quest related fucks are fair game to cut open though, mostly the guys you need to kill, I've met at least 7.

the steppe claims another actor

Those fucking guards, constantly stealing my bandit kills

Do I need to play the first to understand this one

Attached: 1517672622328.jpg (722x349, 58K)

>that is completely reasonable.
A full health bar instantly depleting is not reasonable.

I wonder if this is a bug?

>understand
good one mate

You think you've been shat on by the plague, pft, just you wait until day 10.

No, there's references, but it's essentially a remake

No, but it helps since you'll be familiar with certain things like the house placement or the gameplay loop. Pathologic 2 is balls to the walls fucking hard, the game will fuck you up if you don't know what you're doing.

Don't worry, you can still laugh at the RPS journo since that retard somehow got himself infected by day 3, where you don't even really need to get into the infected district yet.

Attached: 1558741061642.jpg (808x891, 247K)

>starving
>exhausted
>thirsty
>one pixel of immunity
>slowly make my way to ferryman
>nigger worm won't take me away from plague-district
>manage to survive until next day and get my payment from funds
>quest on the other side of town
>decide to finally use ferryman
>"Burahk your burden is heavy, 2 fingernails now"
Fucking worms.

>you will never T-pose in front of a gravity-defying structure while copping Vulpes Inculta's steez
Why even live?

It's in the intro
And if you die too many times and bones start coming up through the ground

It's intended because of the amount of money you could make in the first being an amateur organ harvester

>single death
>in a game that intends for you to die
>considering ragequitting
Bet you stopped at the Firelink graveyard, too, you fucking pleb.
inb4 some shitbird quotes the RPS review at me

>he didn't have at least 15 fingernails on hand
nigger what are you doing

Attached: 1558742420828.png (1920x1080, 1.5M)

I cannot for the life of me find any of the worms other than the one directly out in front of his warehouse. Anyone else have any problems like this? or know where they spawn? I can't tell if it's bugged or not.

Attached: 65425753.jpg (1150x872, 358K)

are there female characters with exposed feet on this game?

please answer
i might buy the game

Western devs
>females are ugly abominations
Slavs
>all females are qt 3.14s

If it was just your previous save you could just revert back to an earlier one with no penalty, i think its so you take it more seriously. it's like they want you to act like it's your actual life at stake and chose this method since there's really no good way to implement it otherwise that isnt extremely punishing like you get literally one life

Yeah, but wouldn't it make more sense to allow it in the late-game, after you're recognized as a menkhu?

Yes, several. All of the herb brides don't have shoes if I remember correctly. Not sure about anyone else.

Yes.

I had lots but I sold them for food, nigga I'm starving, I was foolish and desperate

It would.

desu they weren't really in my game either, I only encounter the odd steppe bride here and there, and I remember odonghs being there in the original and in the Marble Nest

Look at this man, look at him and laugh

Instant death in any game is fucking cancer and you know it.

You can't be legally authorised to desecrate a tradition. Silly Bachelor thinking... there are things beyond the laws of man.
There's a really small chance of it happening as I've had two dead bandits have knives on them after killing them.

Maria and Eva. Herb brides.
You filthy fucking scum.
>being this much of a retarded, casual pissbaby

thanks

Pleb filter.

Attached: wow.jpg (604x604, 52K)

Menkhu are specifically the only ones allowed to cut the lines, as PER the tradition, dumb drunkard.

I'm talking specifically about the day 5 Rubin quest where you have to protect him from worms.
Happy to help; anything to get these poor Russians some more money

how long is the game?

I beat Forbidden Siren with 100% completion you are human trash compared to me.

There's more to it. By Anna's own admission in classic they did some cryptic shit to children, basically taking them apart with someone from the troupe taking their voice, looks etc. If you drop the fancy pretense of magic it does sound like cannibalism.

Can some voodoo magic steppe peasant summon the train already, I want to go back

Attached: sophisticated surgeon in training gets a letter from his father urging him to return to his steppe h (1000x800, 593K)

12 days, each day will take from 90 mins to 2 hours. There's only one character right now, but there's 3 total planned

Visit Aglaya on the evening of Day 10.

>insane obscure puzzle solutions to make later chapters playable are permissible
>instant deaths that are completely meaningless aren't
You're autistic and a casual.