FF XIV Shadowbringers

How do you like Gunbreaker so far?
youtube.com/watch?v=jaGxC7wnBDo
0:25 Royal Guard (threat stance)
0:27 (unnamed ranged pull)
0:29 Rough Divide (gap closer)
0:31 Keen Edge (combo 1)
0:33 Brutal Shell (combo 2, heal and shield)
0:36 Aurora (targeted HoT)
0:38 Solid Barrel (combo 3, +1 gauge)
0:41 Heart of Stone (targeted shield)
0:43 Burst Strike (single target gauge spender)
0:45 (unnamed AoE)
0:47 Continuation Combo
0:55 Blasting Zone

imgur.com/a/gyRlhAM
pastebin.com/3fCfzXUc

Attached: FFXIV_PUB_FANFESTIVAL_2019_PARIS_06.png (1767x2500, 3.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3b7b7757acc2f27197905bc257d8f32b909e02b2?utm_source=launcher&utm_campaign=eu_lodestone&utm_medium=head_no1
clips.twitch.tv/FilthyAwkwardGarageOptimizePrime
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-xvdyJn48s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take the Hrothpill.

Attached: 1557497580267.jpg (600x492, 58K)

In terms of playstyle, it looks kind of dull desu. I hope there's a bit more to them than just trying to do the Renzokuken combo as much as possible.

>i predicted that the claws were part of the racial gear
>square enix bootlickers kept telling me it was the promised "extra customization"
i'm still laughing

Attached: 1554485236099.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Looks great visually, but I'll probably level it after maining DRK through the MSQ.

Btw if leakerbro is still around it'd be nice to have the missing tooltip for that AoE, unless it's supposed to be Demon Slice.

>Can't even choose fur patterns.
What a disgrace.

>waaah waaaah waaah muh claws!
Just glamour them, retard.

You literally can though

kill yourself apologist

Are you retarded? You most definitely can, and they have multiple color options to boot.

Cute bunnies. Post cute bunnies. Actual cute bunnies. The requirement of posting bunnies is that they must be cute. Don't post your bunny if she isn't cute. ONLY post CUTE bunnies.

Attached: cute.png (615x725, 977K)

Viera also don't actually have bigger asses, that's part of their racial gear too.

Attached: vieraass.png (680x836, 1.29M)

I like what they did with Continuation. Will probably be my new flavor of Tank. Blasting Zone looks amazing in this game.

>posts an ugobun
Uh...

Viera/Roereskins were a mistake.

SQUARE PLEASE GIVE BUTTS TO EVERYONE

That's some of the goofiest shit.

>ugobun
A what?

There are no cute bunnies. Their faces, especially their noses, are horrible.

Your bun is ugo.

>motionless viera ears
>2019

They really went all-out in translating Squall and Seifer's LB's into abilities that would work in FF XIV. And their regular combos are named after Squall's weaponskills in Dissidia, which have a Lion theme to them.

>Posts white Viera.
Into the gas chamber with you.

No, it's just that their racial gear rides their asscrack deeper, giving the impression that their asses are bigger when they're the exact same size.

I still think that the DRG AF4 doesn’t look that bad, and will look better on a male elezen with Longinus Zeta, so no stupid exposed thighs

Attached: 2E65FB6B-D51C-4362-B723-D797A28B769F.png (900x740, 1.2M)

What's GNB's lv 80 move?

It looks fucking disgusting

The helmet is too thin at the neck and the weird flappy thing on the back looks like a rat tail

The chest piece is alright I guess but it also has a rat tail on the back for whatever reason

The legs are the worst part though, what the fuck is up with those wide disco pants? Disgusting

Plus, they have Squall's gunblade as a pre-order bonus. I love it. I seriously cannot wait. I always played all 3 tanks because I enjoyed bits and pieces of each of them, but GNB looks like the full package for me.

it's a rabbit-ish nose
>SE puts some small details to give it race identity so it's not just a hyur with rabbit ears
>people want a hyur with rabbit ears
just play a miqo'te

Hopefully the male version looks better

It's probably Blasting Zone. Keep Lion Heart for the future.

I think Viera noses are cute.

Attached: Viera 5.png (1920x1080, 2.48M)

Spear looks good. Dragonlancer and Drachen sets still undefeated.

>H-Hey guys rate my bunny..
>Looks like generic shit and every other bunfag
>NO SEE LOOK I LIKE DIFFERENT
>Post the same hair from what we saw in the trailer because its the only one that doesnt look ugly as fuck
>REEEEEEEEEEEEREE I WANNA BE A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE

You people seriously need to fuck off no one cares about your fucking OC donut steel.

They all look the same.
You arent special.
And you will be a dime a dozen no matter how hard you try and you will be seen everywhere.
Just like the retarded mi'qotes.

Attached: 1557613347432.png (432x421, 151K)

Now we just need this as well.

Attached: dff-squall-hyperion.jpg (750x1000, 62K)

That's what I thought, thought I heard all tanks' lv 80 skill has 2 minutes CD, and Blasting Zone seems so have significantly shorter CD than that.

At least it isn't NIN.
Why did they do this to us?

Viera is the new tr*noid race.

Female version looks pretty bad, but I feel like the male version could save it.

>Urianger looking badass
>Thancred no longer an edgelord
>Y'shtola probably getting more of matoya's personality traits
>No fucking lyse
Im so hyped, I want some comfy party travelling like we had with estinien, ysayle and alphinaud.

>literally a gun with a blade attacked to it

Could be that other AoE we haven't identified yet.
Living Shadow and Confiteor have 2 min cds? You sure?

That's not what they even said, retard.

Living Shadow, yes. Haven't seen Confetti's tooltip yet.

Attached: 1531384545946.png (362x204, 74K)

I want a Hrothdaddy to eb me and fuck me with his barbed cock.

this. the female au'ra have the same illusion, not because of their panties but because of how they stand, which has one cheek pushed out so it appears larger

I don't think we know yet. All the skills we know so far are:
>Keen Edge > Brutal Shell > Solid Barrel (default combo)
>Gnashing Fang > Savage Claw > Wicked Talon (gauge combo)
>Continuation (which can be Jugular Rip, Abdominal Tear, or Eye Gouge)
>Demon Slice > Demon Slaughter (AoE combo)
>Fated Circle (AoE gauge spender)
>Burst Strike (single target gauge spender)
>Blasting Zone (oGCD attack)
>Rough Divide (gap closer)
>Unknown ranged pull
>Bloodfest (gauge refill cooldown)
>Royal Guard (tank stance)
>Nebula (mitigation cooldown)
>Superbolide (invuln)
>Heart of Stone (party member mitigation)
>Aurora (party member heal)
They should still have another 2-4 or so actions. One will be a party mitigation cooldown.

I wonder if Blasting Zone does something like reset the cooldown on the Continuation combo, that would warrant a 2 min CD.

For real though, SE should have just given the people what they wanted. Fuck the "lore", short bunny girls with neutral noses and faces would have sold more fantasias and have made it easier to implement another gender.

if pic related is true I don't think confiteor needs a cooldown at all

Attached: 1558785360639.png (1366x731, 85K)

Lion Heart will probably be the name of their LB3.

and the armor dont even make it biger it just look like that

You can go check the part where yoshi played GNB in the PLL if you're really curious. I don't think the CD is 2 min since Yoshi used it like twice so close to each other.

Nah. Zantetsuken Reverse boss parry.

Attached: 1554145634195.gif (240x180, 497K)

Most people won't leave that helmet visible, and will be using some slut pants and shoes with that chestpiece. They know their audience.

The ass is clearly larger in the racial gear. It's not an optical illusion, it really is larger from any angle.

Is Palace of the dead a good way to level up jobs?

>How do you like Gunbreaker so far?
Seems like 'job that isn't SCH'.

Attached: 1498587826931.jpg (470x647, 78K)

yes. its so good it killed pretty much every other method

DPS ones, yes. Healers and Tanks, dungeon spamming is still faster.

Blasting Zone has a 30s CD and is 650 Potency, AOE, OGCD.

Thank you kindly.

What's even the point of being a Dragoon if you aren't wearing their kicking rad helmets?

Lion Heart will probably be the completed version of their zodiac/anima/eureka equivalent for 5.x

This scene will never not be retarded to me.

~120k more Wolf Marks to go.
Please kill me.

You can do it my son

Attached: ffxiv_20052019_090424_154.jpg (681x529, 114K)

>want to resub
>5.0 still a month away
Fuck

Reminder than Veena are trash and Rava are the only TRUE Viera.

I'm planning on starting to play it just go be a cute bunny dancer

Attached: IMG_20190526_090520.jpg (1160x810, 211K)

>thinking about what kind of inhuman torture they're going to put us through for the 5.X relic

Attached: 15905181092.jpg (591x535, 8K)

For what? Are you grinding out all the Garo shit at this point? I was thinking of just getting the Makai Scholar and Makai Black Mage titles because they sound cool, and then stuffing a few of the nice-looking weapons away on my retainers. I don't care for the armor sets that much.

Pretty lame if RoH just upgrades directly into RA. I was hoping that removing enmity combos meant those combos would instead be given a new purpose, not actually removing them. Losing the Power Slash animation is pretty shitty.

Mexicans can afford FF14? Lol wut

They should really add a butt slider to this game.

Looks the same to me

Attached: vierass.png (462x381, 264K)

Not during dead hours I can't. I'm gonna have to double up and then some on certain days to make up for dead days.

Does GNB have a gap closer?

just put your tranny dick out already it isn't

Rough Divide. 200 Potency, 30s recharge, 2 charges.

Did you not read the post you replied to?

Well shit I stand corrected I didn't think you'd go through all that effort.

STOP FUCKING TALKING ABOUT XIV
fucking christ it's not even a good fucking mmo you stupid fucking shills. warcraft has something like five times the fucking playerbase.

You'd be surprised by the amount of Hispanics that play XIV. Which makes me question why S-E hasn't implemented a Spanish server.

You have until October. It only took me a little over 3 weeks to get all 180k although I was doing quite a lot.
My advice is: Set yourself a small-ish daily goal like 6k marks per day, and then only push past it if you feel like you want to keep going. Obviously make use of the bonus from from the frontlines daily each day if you can. On NA servers Rival Wings is active on Saturdays from the hours of 8pm-2am EST. It is good to take advantage of this if only for the extra 2k marks from the challenge log entries. The feast challenge logs are also a decent source of marks if you still need feast wins for the mount.

>4 faces
>8 hairstyles tied the faces
>can't even wear full helms
They look better than they did in the first trailer but they're definitely not worth the change.

Attached: No.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

>viera have flat feet
YOSHIIIIIII

Attached: bait2.png (687x39, 51K)

>Triple 123s on cactpot
>Retainer brought back Jet Black dyes twice in a row
Damn. I think I just used up all my luck for a while.

>Alisaile finally gets new outfit
>still looks like a pauper

>Literally a dot

Bros..I just want the leaks...

So with charges to abilities being added, what are some spells that you think should have charges aside from mobility which always seems to be the case?

I think forbidden chakra/that new 5 chakra costing aoe should have it, but since it is based on a resource it is probably never happening. Having chakra cap during brotherhood and waste it when you can't use forbidden during the GCD lag timer sucks.

OH NO NO NO BUNNYTRANNIES DID WE GET TOO COCKY?

Attached: 1549633048184.png (4175x2596, 1.54M)

King's Honor, friend.

I still want the pre-nerf miqo'te butt

Do you have anything for WAR?

Hyperion has a lot of spanish on it

your game and your community is dead just accept it

Attached: 1555461111897.png (2352x778, 3.21M)

Attached: war stuf.png (290x158, 57K)

Given how "limited" Viera and Hrotghar are I kinda wish they didn't make those races and instead spent their time and money on the expansion. We're only getting 6 new areas, s i x. We don't even have job quests anymore. Everything is so "limited".

most of the Stormblood job quests were phoned in. Its a mercy really

please understand

Seriously though how are people poor in this game? You get gil by doing absolutely nothing since every once in a while the retainers will bring in something that can be sold for a decent amount. I occasionally buy crafted gear and don't have any special sources of income but I'm still currently sitting on like 20mil.

We always get six new areas you stormbaby

I assumed charges would be solution/assist to holding OGCD for too long. Take say Upheval for WAR; 30 second cooldown tied to a resource but with charges you could always be building to the next charge so long as you weren't full. Given the push towards a more singular focus on dps rather than raid synergy (outside of DNC) it seems a functional way to tackle this

Maybe some utility cooldowns like Mantra or TBN.

Holy SHIT.

I dunno i think SB's areas were pretty fucking fugly, The Fringes is fucking atrocious.
If they give me 6 areas with area design akin to Eureka's quality in geography/terrain, i'd take that gladly over a dozen areas of bland empty trash like all of Ala "raped to death" Mhigo

I appreciate the advice.

Primal Datacenter in general has a lot of latin americans

But we could have more and we should have more. I don't know how many new areas WoW usually gets in their expansions but I'm sure they get more. Ideally it'd be at least 10 new areas with 3 new huge cities and something like 10-15 dungeons.

>We're only getting 6 new areas, s i x.
Just like HW and SB, so?

Part of the gameplay of abilities like Upheaval though is making sure you have the necessary resources to use them when their cooldown is up. Also because of the way WAR works, you would want to save up all your Upheaval stacks so you can use them during Inner Release.

Fucking based.

Job quests are one of the things that help distinguish FF14 but the majority are so fucking mediocre. I hate that I agree with you.

Now show us dragon kick.

This time I won't level everything to 80 as fast as possible. I'm gonna take my time with the classes just so I have something else to do between the raid tiers.

>We need even more empty maps nobody does anything in.
No we don't.

Is there a way to save a created character in the benchmark and then import that data into the actual game when 5.0 launches?

We do have job quests still, just one at 80. Makes sense to me they replaced them for 5e most part with role quests, since that’s what, 20 or so quests instead of 68-85?

Apparently we get a job quest at 80. Just one.
I'm good with that.

Reminder that you share the game with people this retarded.

Attached: averageDRG.png (1046x142, 17K)

Yes, that's the whole point.

WE FALL

AST's basic draw probably has charges now.

Looking forward to those role quests bros? Should be fun being told to use Rampart on DKR/PLD/GUK/WAR

ok this is the first mmo I have ever played

is there a server people are usually on?

also I'm US west if that matters

Attached: 2019-05-26_09-25-10.png (629x698, 542K)

Anything if it improves the quality of my roulettes, even a little bit.

>GUK

The videos even showed it's GNB you fucking retard

Just play on primal and you will be fine. Doesn’t really matter what server you one with cross world on

All the NA servers are located on west coast so your ping will be the same.

Pick Leviathan if you care about raw population numbers, pick Exodus if you want friendly people, pick Ultros if you want memes.

>people are hyped for this
>it will probably just a clone mimicking your weapon skills
>its literally just dancing rune weapon from wow's blood dks
posterboy class will be in the shed from the beginning lmao

Excalibur

Hyperion sounds nice, road to 60 buff and all that.

of the 3 Starred servers there, Lamia is the busiest one I think

Leviathan is the busiest server on primal datacenter. But you don't get the exp bonus. Highly recommend starting on one of the starred servers

I will make it someday.

Attached: Untitled.png (345x195, 40K)

Can I play FF XIV without playing any of the other FF?

protect the kouhai

Attached: 1536264890834.jpg (1066x1199, 662K)

I'm alright with the job quests. One big questline at the end rather than bits and pieces in the middle is a fair trade off. Most of the questlines only really get good in the last quest anyway. If it's a short questline, yeah. I'm sort of expecting the quests to be a little shorter than "The Paths We Walk" questline from HW.

Attached: D6sWFKDW0AEYtKZ.png (1920x1080, 1.32M)

Anything is better than helping curious george learn the meaning of love.

>Chaos
French/Arab/Russian containment DC

>Light
German containment DC

>Crystal
ERP containment DC

>Primal
Jajajajajaja latino containment DC

>Aether
Raidtranny containment DC

yes

Go away with your retarded server world bullshit.

I hope blasting zone is an aoe (preferably a rectangle/pillar shape).
Overall it looks pretty fucking rad.

Yeah. I’m gonna quickly rate them in SB, and see if any of you agree with me
PLD: Meh, would’ve been better, could’ve been worse
WAR: Shit.
DRK: Amazing
WHM: I actually forget what this was, since it was so boring, so shit.
SCH: Oh boy, tonberries /again/. My faaaaaaaaavoooorite
AST: Neat enough, could’ve been worse, could’ve been better
MNK: Was neat that you using pugilist techniques was incorporated into the story, nice that Hamon and his disciples returned.
DRG: Neat that you’re working together with dragons now, cool to see Estinien again
NIN: Cool that Jacke returned, boring antagonist tho, was cool to fight alongside Karasu
SAM: 50-60 was cool, 60-70 was meh
BRD: This was a sidequest that anyone could've done
MCH: Was okay
BLM: Shantotto was cool, I guess?
SMN: Eh, could’ve worked a bit better if they incorporated summoning Demi-Bahamut into the story
RDM: meh story the entire way through

The Spanish communities moved to Crystal after the forced server move

I meant to say go away with your retarded server war bullshit.

Attached: BE1EE736-E52C-448E-910B-1E4E290F396F.gif (390x293, 1.22M)

Aight nigga, thanks for lettin me know.

Sexy female Tonberry models when?

thanks m8 lamia it is

>implying they aren't sexy already

No, if you attempt to run it without beating all the previous games it bricks your computer.

>WHM: I actually forget what this was, since it was so boring, so shit.
Every single WHM job quest has been muh trees, muh nature, heal this retarded NPC during a solo duty and spam stone.

Attached: sendhelp.jpg (378x362, 19K)

Karasu is the best

Attached: 00EE020B-A0E1-4E1A-927C-E885CF1C5B14.png (625x935, 1.2M)

yes. A lot of its content is fanservice for regulars of the series though, so a lot of little references will go over your head. Nothing major though, and it stands up well on its own

WHM was the new Padjal

>you will never have as much style as Karasu

WHM was about padjal kid. Boring as shit though.

Attached: goodgirl.jpg (636x825, 361K)

was this shit even in the job action video? why would they hide it?

seriously, how bad are the germans in this game? im currently on chaos but all those frogs make me reconsider my choice

The only reason people paid any attention during the WHM story is Raya-O and her panties

Cool. Do you know where the data files for the appearances are stored?

people actually thought claws were part of the customization

It's the new Inner Beast.
It take effect after WAR use infuriate and Fell Cleave become Inner Chaos and Decimate become Steel Cyclone/Chaos Cyclone/Steel Chaos

DRK sucked, more muh feelings bullshit that should have stayed in the 30-50 quests. Fuck Fray and fuck Myste. 50-60 story was way better.

I wish I could play tank rolls but I haven't played the game in a long time and don't know the dungeons and am scared to be leader and make decisions and

Germans are shit but they speak English A LOT more.

>SMN: Eh, could’ve worked a bit better if they incorporated summoning Demi-Bahamut into the story

>sb smn quests have no relation to demi bahamut at all, the tome just teaches you some 'ancient knowledge' or some shit
>shb smn quests have you summon phoenix even though alisaie told you not to
smns confirmed for giving no fucks about the lore

Attached: allaganthonk.png (448x499, 210K)

What a fucking fag with such bad taste, holy shit.

Just go play the GBA remake of FF5. It's the best game in the series and gets referenced a shit ton.

OMG!
Good thing I'm playing on the ps4

If the main story is original and I won't be lost then it's all good.

>WAR: Shit.

Attached: 1547259648116.jpg (1014x1024, 77K)

Spam flash/unleash/overpower and face the enemy away from the party. Now you're tanking.

>Also wrote Zenos and the Azim Steppe part of the MSQ
Did you thank her yet for saving ShB?

Attached: 1548342819287.jpg (1920x1080, 272K)

And 3, and 6 (my god they've taken literally every boss from FF6), 7, a class based on the main character/his rival of 8, 11 in spades, 12 has a lot, 13 has some aesthetics.

Oh boy, another episode of Curious Gorge’s wacky adventures! This can’t /ever/ get boring!

>WAR: Shit.
Meh, I liked how goofy it was.
>Power of love limit break

pure ^^ germans also very rarely show up in english only df settings

Are the alchemist quests good ?

>Job quests are getting cut entirely in 5.0
Abso-fucking-lutely beautiful.

Attached: 1527713059848.jpg (210x240, 20K)

so inner beast is completely gone and infuriate upgrades fell cleave and steel cyclone into different versions of themselves? you would go like infuriate then inner release then spam inner chaos or what?

How many expansions are we away from Machinists going full iron man and wrapping themselves in the suit of armor they summon?

Attached: 1555637329143.jpg (1154x1800, 235K)

Zenos and Azim Steppe were both fucking boring though. But if she wrote HW then I'm looking forward to it.

yes. the 1-50 and the 60-70 are top notch, the middle one is run of the mill

So no one's going to bring up that alphinaud's soft slender young body is currently lying indefinitely unconscious at the rising stones? And no one's going to point out that, as the WoL, no one would stop you from visiting him, or think to question you when you spend hours at a time alone with his body behind closed doors? Not to mention any moans that might reach the ears of passersby would be interpreted only as moans of grief.

Attached: 46fd53f083798d3ff4a048810d55735c.jpg (650x1300, 66K)

The level 50 one is pretty good yeah. 50-60 is a bit dull and then 60-70 is good again.

Azim Steppe was unironically based, can we all agree on this? I wish Nadam had been a repeatable duty finder instance instead of a one time solo instance

I dont remember the 1-50 part. SB Alchemist story was good because it was "lore" related instead of random shit.

Why are you like this?

Got a list of war and others you can show? Curious on RDM.

Attached: 54a.jpg (466x359, 21K)

>RDM: meh story the entire way through
rude

Attached: 1543067567926.jpg (924x1080, 370K)

No, all beast gauge actions are still in, and you can use them irrespective of tank stance. But the theory is that when you use Infuriate you get one free use of Inner Chaos, which just looks like a more flashy Inner Beast.

Sup bro, that sounds pretty gay so I'm bringing you along to Haukke Manor with me and the lads, we'll get you some succ.

Attached: warberd.png (700x700, 933K)

how would you rank all 4 tanks?

WoL cared only for Alisaie. Alphi can stay in his magical coma unless he decides on a threesome with twin and WoL.

These six areas are literally just the main 6 from ARR with new stuff on them. How fucking lazy can you get. It's probably so that in the next expansion they can merge the existing ARR into one giant zone with flying.

My fellow RDM lads, do we know anything about how our new actions work?

I'm kind of 50/50 on this. I really liked job quests but I understand the more jobs they add the harder it is to give everyone equal spotlight.

Attached: 56669848_570990546739213_360799201206252415_n.jpg (640x640, 94K)

>war gets a 900 attack

have they lost their minds?

Attached: beast.jpg (870x1236, 334K)

So what's the verdict on Hrothgars now that people can finally mess around with them in the benchmark?

Attached: 1245151.jpg (960x960, 152K)

>E3 presentation
>Liveletter
>dungeon/boss trailer
>launch trailer
What else to look forward to until EA?

Attached: 1547097067163.jpg (1280x781, 420K)

RDM got literally nothing except for an aoe veraro and thunder

I expected more customization, I actually got less.

What do they mean by the removal of the blue scrips and creation tomestones?

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/3b7b7757acc2f27197905bc257d8f32b909e02b2?utm_source=launcher&utm_campaign=eu_lodestone&utm_medium=head_no1

God bless Illberd.

They can be made to look pretty good, but the lack of customization options kills them considering that they can't wear the majority of the game's headgear.

It also has a guarantee Crit/Direct hit.

>My fellow RDM lads, do we know anything about how our new actions work?
New AOE rotation is Veraero > Impact and Verthunder > Impact. Impact is now AOE. Scatter is probablyl unupgraded Impact. You use Scorch after Verholy/Verflare. Manafication gives some kind of temporary buff, unclear what it does but probably damage up. You have a new action that you can use instead of displacement, it shares the recast and doesn't push you back, but does less damage. You have a new gauge spender that costs 10 of each mana and should be used when you need to move but don't have dualcast or swiftcast anymore (think ranged abilities on melee jobs). That's literally it.

They look good in armor unlike male roe

means they're being removed. trade them for red scrips and poetics tomes.

900 potency with dhcrit built in

1. numbers can and likely will change
2. WAR is a tank, so that 900 is really more like 600

Bardam Hard will have Sadu and Magnai as bosses like the Maelstrom people in Hullbreaker.

I want her to versuck me dry then forget she did it and do it again

Attached: 1529211160346.png (789x750, 18K)

Ended up looking better than the initial reveal. Animations are still garbage. Piss poor customization.

They need their own hairstyles and not face presets. Other than that, they're the best race addition.

It just means anything from blue scrips will be red scrips but even cheaper. They can only handle 3 different types of currency.

Originally there was Blue and Red, then SB was Yellow, Red and Blue, now ShB will be New Colour, Yellow, Red. Anything Blue becomes Red.

Yes indeed.

Attached: 1540844015734.jpg (1300x731, 157K)

It just means they're making way for new versions of those currencies. Yellow scrips will become the new red scrips and there will now be green scrips or some shit that work as the new yellow scrips.

They do this every expansion. The old currency all get converted to poetics to make room for the new stuff.

They're cool despite the lack of customization. Actual beast race and jacked but not too fridge-like like the Roes. Nice animations too.

Will she wear the new AF? Will she wear a miniskirt?

Nah since Inner Chaos is an automatic Direct critical hit, it's seems to be more like a filler nuke inbetween your IR phase.
It would be more something like
>You have 100 Beast gauge
>Fell cleave
>Infuriate
>Inner Chaos
>IR + Fell cleave spam
>Then after 10 sec you get infuriate back and you Inner Chaos again

Then again I'm just speculating, since we don't know for SURE how WAR get Nascent Chaos or if Infuriate is the only way WAR get it.

Potency numbers are not final. Also they did say that numbers will go up significantly. If you saw in the gameplay video Dancer had almost 80,000 HP

>thinking potency values are set in stone
retard

Can't wait to crush them like the useless lizards they are.

Stormblood story is so fucking bad...I care less than nothing about fucking Ala mhigo, they're all horrible unsympathetic people and Lyse being raised up as the best leader that ever was even though she can't go 5 minutes without fucking up doesn't help.

Please let shadowbringer be better. I made it up to 4.2 MSQ right now, will it get better?

Attached: 2spz7b.jpg (720x620, 53K)

They're pretty good. Being limited in hair options is the main complaint but they're pretty unique. I'd rather see one of these goofy shits dressed up in full Paladin gear than a Viera with tranny body proportion in slutglam.

Attached: 1558673086421.jpg (801x742, 402K)

Ninjas going full Nin Nin Nin with the mudras, Kasatssu spam, Tenchijin not draining Ninki and the shadow clone shit.

>Nice animations too.
I can't imagine being this delusional. I can only assume you're a furry barafag because everything about their animations screams furry barafag pandering.

that is expected. dps typically get about the same amount of hp tanks had in the previous xpac

I like the way the skills look but it feels so copy-paste. What does it do different? What is it's niche?

Stormblood is pretty dull all the way through. Only thing that i ever really cared about was Fordola and she was absolutely wasted as a character.

I'm going to start this game on Friday what items should I get my friends to trade to me?

>Impact is now AOE
Fuck I loved using it because it looked so cool, but now I won't be seeing it as much.

Based retard.

>literally squall but a tank for some reason
Blitzball ace job when?

I believe in you buddy.

Attached: help4.jpg (437x247, 71K)

4.3 is good since it focuses on Doma stuff. 4.4 and 4.5 are all build up for the future.

table and chair bad
tempered ananta good

Attached: 1531162575086.jpg (391x409, 36K)

Tanks don't have niches anymore. They all do the same thing, just with a different flavor.

Please dont (You) me with such a display of shit taste.

>anything that doesn't look like a slender 15 year old girl's body
>"TRANNY TRANNY TRANNY"

Seriously, you people are obsessed.

Cucked Ala mighonigger

>final fantasy game having a bad story
NO, really?
please, what did you expect, when was the last time a ff game actually had a story that wasn't total dogshit and don't you dare say HW because that was boring crap too

Not that user, but from I can tell from the benchmark, they're a lot more expressive and no where near as rigid as Viera.

yeah like fell cleave changed to 500 from 500 derp dumbass

>thinking about what tank I want to go into ShB since WAR was kinda lacking in the Job preview
>this shows up

Oooohhh baby, my Inner Release is tingling all over again.

It sucks they went and shelved Fordola and Arenvald like they did Estinien.

Attached: 1539878751102.jpg (1400x1983, 838K)

>when was the last time a ff game actually had a story that wasn't total dogshit
Heavensward

I don't understand what went wrong with the Stormblood MSQ after Kinosward. It was just so fucking boring.

Ivalice raids were really, really good though.

have dilate

SMNCHAD here. Can confirm that I skip every cutscene and tell people to stop being babies about that one guy who died in the Vault

heavansward was boring as piss

Heavensward and the post MSQ story of ARR was 10x better than stormblood.

Yeah, the real problem with Viera's are that their skulls are fucking sphere's.

Attached: 1545061221667.jpg (900x1200, 111K)

Heavensward

Alright. Don't come crying about MUH NERFS when any of WAR's numbers change between the media even and launch. Retard.

no it wasn't

>love retarded ff8 gunblade and squall to death
>vow to never pay for a sub mmo
>this happens

shit, i guess i can give it a try--
>everyone tells me base game is absolute garbage to slog through
>will have to buy not only the base game but TWO full expansions that will kill my wallet
>have to play every day for many hours at a time to get my money's worth
>will be years and years behind anyone I know that plays it

Fuck

Attached: Untitled.png (637x600, 525K)

they are but most retards want straight up bunny hyurs which is so goddamn dumb. we already got hyurs with cat features(miqo) and cat hyurs with crusty skin(aura)

There's no accounting for bad taste.

The Renzokuken combo is basically the only unique thing about Gunbreaker, and even that is just a 3-step combo with a special ogcd after each step. Tanks are SUPER homogenized in ShB. This is basically the only differences:
>WAR: Beast gauge, Fell Cleave spam
>PLD: Support shit. Clemency/Veil/Cover/Passage of Arms
>DRK: Upkeep your damage buff by spending MP. Summon a clone sometimes.
>GNB: Explosions. A big damage combo every 30s.

My only complaint is that Viera ears don't move that's pure lazyness

Stormblood ruined Lyse as a character

I liked any scene with Zenos desu
Culling the local Kojin population with Alisaie while she talks shit was also great
Don't really like Au Ra as a playerbase but the Azim Steppe was super comfy and hanging with Hien was cool

Attached: 1552695212182.jpg (3551x2256, 1.46M)

Free trial user here. I started in Limsa Lominsa and was wondering how you were supposed to level up other jobs that are also in your starting area after you cleared most of the optional quests there. Is that what FATES, guildleves, and guildhests are for?

>will have to buy not only the base game but TWO full expansions that will kill my wallet
You only need to buy base game and Shadowbringers
Heavensward is currently free on sqe store and Shadowbringers also includes Stormblood

>will have to buy not only the base game but TWO full expansions
Retard

Creation tomes haven't been used in forever mane

Lyse never had a chance of being a good character. Her introduction was so bad it retroactively ruined older parts of the game's story.

Make sure your doing your hunting log too.

Fates, Guidleves, guildhests, daily rotation que's, Palace of the dead and stuff, yeah.

Leveling alternate jobs in ARR was hell but heavensward/stormblood have pretty much swamped players with options to level.

Even the hyurs with crusty skin aren't enough. There are far too many raen players that use mods to remove the scales, horns and tails.

Yes. You also have a hunting log which is good for very early exp. Once you get to level 15 you can start doing dungeons or Palace of the Dead, which is like a special dungeon.

WE FALL

One thing to note though is that you can't play SB until ShB launches.

I hate you

Attached: 6A2C1668-172E-42C7-B00B-A1AB70E75E56.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

when they put her in the dancer outfit from her previous one with the knuckle weapons and heavy thighboots they lost

Do the hunting log, it gives absolutely disgusting amounts of XP

Attached: 1551233601302.png (162x231, 47K)

man i cant wait till mods are disabled somehow by SE. the tears will fuel me for ages.

Side quests are not designed for grinding EXP. They're designed to unlock features or provide lore.

The funniest thing to me about modders is that nobody else will see them that way and even in the case where Person A has a mod that removes scales, horns and tails, Person B that also mods probably won't have the exact same thing so realistically nobody will ever see Person A the way they want to which... Defeats the whole fucking point.

Alchemist 1-50 is still the best crafter storyline in the game

I need WHM tooltips so I can come to terms with the fact that they shit on the OG FF healing class yet again in favor of their special boy SCH

Attached: MrHappyDestroyerofhisownReputation.png (1902x395, 83K)

Why haven't SE implement something to disable mods forever? It can't be that hard, right?

So I am just now doing the post 4.0 quests.

This "Questline" teaching the potatoe ruler that giving money to immigarants by taxing everyone is so amazingly bad.

Hell everything post 4.0 has been shit, and I am halfway through 4.2 MSQ

queue for a dungeon, fates, hunting log, and levee quotes

I like GSM 50-60 and 60-70 too. ALC 60-70 actually resolving an old 1.0 plotline also blew my fucking mind.

Godbert is right though, giving the immigrants their gibs and ruining Uldah's economy isn't a good longterm solution to anything.

That quest was in the 4.x patches? I thought it was earlier.

That's kinda disappointing. I wonder if they will be closer in numbers this time around.

That's why they attention whore with their modded screenshots on twitter and discord

They could do a md5 check on files but that means legit players get punished by having to wait longer to start the game.

What's happening to Scathe and Blizz 2 in 5.0?

Still in

Not going anywhere.

He's talking about the questline, not the validity of the advice. I'm inclined to agree with him. The whole thing could've just been one big cutscene and nothing would've been lost.

It's still there and unchanged

I'd gladly wait even a minute longer if it means no more mods I'm fucking sick of all the modded shit. I even hear it ingame where faggots whine when people say that their glamor looks weird and they shout "IM USING MODDED CLOTHES OKAY?!?!?!"

blizz2 is the same aka useless, freeze got changed to grant 3 umbral ice like b3 and 1 umbral heart
so for aoe you can skip b3 b4 and go freeze t4 back to aoe

Hrothgar actually look alright, they just really lack options. So do the Viera.

Attached: cat.png (1179x1064, 1.62M)

Really? I mean they actually made Freeze useful now.

They won't disable mods until people go all out on the lala pedo mods. If that happens, Yoshi will ban modding forever

Germans are bad. We have the French on Chaos yeah but at least our party finder still operates in English. Half of it is in German on Light.

It's just like all the other post-game quests.
They were fine when you did them once every month but when you're trying to rush through them all back to back to catch up the filler really stands out and annoys the shit out of you.

Damn it feels like forever away.

Holy shit, is ShB going to be fucking good?

Lol not playing this one looked at the cliff notes, they said there gonna make ever healers a whm and get rid of the diversity of support skills dps brings.

Get rid of tank dps stance for tanks instead of getting rid of tank stance which is the opposite of what every tank was asking for. They basically took all the advice they got from stormblood and went the opposite direction.

>MCH is finally back on top and as cool as I always wanted it to be
>only on patch 4.3 content

I'm going to spend this next month getting tombs to feed into my MCH set so that when the 28th hits and the job changes come into effect I can beat the stormblood campaign with the MCH I deserve to have.

Attached: 1515996874502.png (486x325, 106K)

actual pedo mods already exist. don't associate my cute potato with that

You're a special kind of retard, huh?

Based
Wrong. Too tall. Trannies prefer lizards and cats. The few trannies that play elezen might go Viera.

Models are better than expected, but customization is worse than expected.

Fuck off ugly modder

So, all someone would have to do is go around on twitter spamming hundreds of screenshots of nude lalafells with the square-enix watermark in every shot until the media picks up on it?

you're incapable of any analytical thought aren't you.

tank stance doesn't reduce damage done any more.

>"Pedo mods"
>Pixels
>real people

try again.

Are you dense?

what settings was this on? texture quality on the torso looks bad

>they made the RDM balance bar drain if you move too much
holy fuck imagine taking the lowest dps caster that's already in the shitter and just shoving it in deeper.
I thought one of the appeals of this game was that it didn't have blizzard tier class balance

Rate my bun

Attached: 1558791573727.jpg (1541x799, 243K)

I'm gonna wait till 29th before arriving to any conclusions. Xeno was there, he will say if he thinks somethings not right.
And we're getting the full skill lists so we can actually see how it'll end up.

It's so close, bro. My time has almost come. The Machinist we always deserved.

Attached: 1514527436718.jpg (640x577, 145K)

Did they?

they need to be taller

Additionally there fucking the materia system no longer allowing us to use raw stats or penta meld because idk?

As though people where complaining about melds square finally submitting to WHM's really gets to me though, instead of just buffing WHM's to being a better dps they are planning to make every healer a WHM instead which is lazy as fuck.

Did you just decide to make up some dumb bullshit to see how many people you can get to believe it unquestioningly?

Source?

Are you ready for the great nerfening, v/? It's going to impact SAM, BLM, and SMN and will see their damage potencies get obliterated. I can't wait.

Now he's going to call you a pedo because it's all he can do.

Just remove the materia system.

>Take the ditzy jokester people love
>Instead of having her try to keep her chin up seeing her people completely under the Garlean heel, replace her
>"Actually, Yda was dead all along, it was her completely uncharismatic sister in cosplay the entire time!"
>Lyse is a pigheaded brat until the end of the story, constantly getting mad when exhausted peasants refuse to fight
>Cutscene has to focus on her fist clenching whenever something bad happens

Attached: 1547136887874.png (453x494, 302K)

>Maintenance just to end season 13 of feast

Who fucking cares SE, seriously get a clue

>unlock MCH in 3.something
>don't know what the fuck I'm doing
>can't get the hang of it in PotD
>dropped
>job actions trailer
Picked back up.

Attached: 1494909788462.jpg (612x720, 293K)

Are there any mods for Khloe in different outfits? I'm curious how her she can wear different outfits despite her "race" being unaccessible

his ass

bunny lalas are the true bunnies. bunnies are supposed to be smol and cute

Attached: hair.jpg (453x640, 129K)

Can someone post the powerpoint slide of the writer resume

Just speak french/german user, they're part of the official languages

Hey kid, get in. We're saving FFXIV.

Attached: ffxiv_dx11 2019-05-26 10-11-22.png (1920x1080, 3.25M)

*touches scar*

There's a designated "child" body model that's just a scaled down midlander male, and all children in the game use that body.

welcome to the club friend. glad to have you

this

die

What the fuck are you talking about? Pentamelding still exists.

You don't get it do you i've been a tank since ARR, and we were not asking for Tank stance to nolonger reduce damage we were asking to remove tank stance entirely be a regular tank normally and have our dps stance.

What square did was remove dps stance and get rid of the damage reduction of tank stance WHICH IS NOT WHAT ANYONE ASKED FOR.

Read the thread

wow I can't believe you typed out that racist sentence made of bigot letters with your homophobic keyboard made of trans-phobic hydrocarbon chains forming plastic, connected to antisemitic circuitry and fuck it you get the idea

Good job user, keep going

It's to end FFXV event

>those highlights
>heterochromia
Just stay a cat or lizard you fucking tranny. Or better yet, off yourself.

Not as bad as the frogs. They're usually okay and can talk english. Frogs are full on retarded, can't or refuse to speak english. And you get the combo of arabs.

letter of the law, no. spirit of the law, yes. the fact that you cling to such technicalities speaks volumes of your character.

that being said i roleplay as a little girl lalafell on balmung. at least I admitit

Pretty much

Or show Yoshida a bunch of NSFW modded screenshots at a Fanfest

Are you legitimately fucking autistic

Attached: -touches scar-.jpg (550x309, 82K)

>shiro castle outside shiro
Fuck housing skins. I wanted a Goblet large house for my Mist estate. Neighborhood aspect that failed can fuck off as well, Paissa and Carbuncle houses were a mistake.

Attached: Metal Mad.png (555x487, 154K)

you admitted you didn't watch the conference. tank stance is just a toggle for 'threat on' and 'threat off' now. you could not be more pedantic

clips.twitch.tv/FilthyAwkwardGarageOptimizePrime

I've liked Arenvald since ARR, so I'm glad that he's shelved. It means they won't kill him off and it nice that he's actively killing Primals unlike those people hanging around in Rising Stone

>all roulettes full of MCHs since the liveletter
it's already begun, they're rushing to level to 70 for ShB

Attached: 1555122555829.png (658x543, 606K)

how comes all the tanks that complain are ESLfags

Stop bandwagoning on MCH REEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Roegadyn tank
Only thing you're saving is my time. I leave the duty.

What the fuck?
By getting rid of a dps stance and eliminate the punishment you receive from a tank stance, you pretty much only are in dps stance now. All the time. Do you suck dicks?

I might wait a month or so before buying ShB, the music and areas look good but the gameplay changes have been complete trash so far.

Not to mention is makes the other scions look like retards.
>yeah, we pretty much knew what was going on but we went along with it because pretending to be your dead sister is totally healthy.

Will viera get all the unlockable hairstyles once the game comes out? They will look so strange in some of the joke hairstyles. Hell, even Lightning's hair will look off on them

your days of being special snowflakes are over

Germans are leagues ahead of the french, I barely even notice them whereas the French are endlessly frustrating whenever I encounter them

Slaughters her tribe

Attached: 5vpVwhy.png (318x372, 263K)

This is just Aimi's shit translation. He's saying RDM gets a gauge-spending ability they can use while moving.

Good thing i changed to BLM and never looked back, lmao

That doesn't mean anything, obviously it was either a mistranslation or yoshi just has no idea how red mage works. If you watch the video you clearly see the gauge NOT DROPPING and furthermore the additions made to red mage make it clear whoever designed them knows nothing about red mage so it makes sense to believe yoshi is just a hater

Sure thing and you and your people are the lowest common denominator that SE is trying to balance for thus pushing actual good players away.

You people are the reason pvp died, and the reason why the game is gonna get homogenized to the point where every class does the same exact thing but with different animations.

>spirit of the law
Is this how thought crime is going to be snuck into actual law?

Maximum settings. The textures in this game always look like shit, it's unfortunate.

Attached: cat5.png (1920x1080, 3.53M)

All I can say is "Yes" the doma parts, Fordola, and the empire parts are good. EVERYTHING ala mhigo loyalist side is SHIT.

I can't stand these lizards but I would absolutely hatefuck the "man's soul in a woman's body" out of her

Attached: 1541605144909.png (488x283, 147K)

Why was Stormblood's story SO bad?

Give me your reasons Yea Forums

Which face should I use?

Attached: nYR5fWx.gif (832x794, 2.27M)

>the gameplay changes have been complete trash so far.
Nah, so far everything has been good.

It was kino

Oh it's just scaled down from midlanders... Still interesting though.

Attached: cutiepie.jpg (1378x992, 109K)

pls rate

Attached: bun 1.png (1183x1080, 1.39M)

I was so close to getting what I wanted out of RDM at 80. The only things they didn't do was have the gauge spender only cost 10 of ONE mana as a means to get yourself unbalanced if you hit 100/100, and a trait that lets you proc VerHoly straight after VerFlare or vice versa. That coupled with Scorch (I thought it might have been VerUltima) would have delivered some big boy damage.

Final Fantasy 14 Homogenization Bringers.

We heard you guys didn't like class diversity so we removed it.

Got any Healers or DPS with you? We're a couple short.

the one that makes you less upset that you stop spamming this gif

And by "slaughter" you mean "scissoring" and "forced mating pressing".

Attached: 1517310123874.png (700x977, 1.03M)

PS4 limitations. Please understand

cute summoner spotted

Attached: 1545895935843.png (541x689, 645K)

clipping/10

I want a bunny EB, I need a bunny EB

Attached: 1530629547240.jpg (765x957, 142K)

ok user, I'll believe your totally valid translation over the professional literally paid to stand next to yoshi and translate what he says

Cute bun but she'd look better with heterochromia

people can make this face look good if they arent lazy

If you say so. I'm still going to wait and make a verdict.

its exactly what you wanted, but you turn tank stance off instead of dps stance on

Damn, I'd have thought they'd make the ShB sets more high poly.

>>will be years and years behind anyone I know that plays it

Maybe a month and a half. Even without poopsocking.

I want someone to collar my Viera

am i cute user

Attached: unknown.png (2560x1440, 2.86M)

Is this a transitioned FemRoe? I don't think the Fantasia took hold, maybe it was past its expiration date.

Attached: 1548580295284.png (971x550, 811K)

looks like a suncat with bunny ears instead of cat ears

SE openly says they are gonna get rid of class diversity.

>People Cheer

What the living fuck is this the new fucking world?

You could also just literally watch the RDM gameplay during the live letter and see the gauge not depleting as Yoshi runs around.

would trade free ilvl 380 red mage weapon

Hey leave it to me bro, I went healer but I can dps too.

Attached: schberd.png (700x700, 1M)

You couldn't befriend Zenos.

Attached: preasu undastando.jpg (1440x1334, 202K)

I wanna collar your Viera...

At least he's not a Lala DRG

what class diversity do we have now? every class plays the same. there's no specs.

>I hate having options!
t. PS4 player

>ala mhigo mentioned for years
>SB comes around
>finally gonna pay off on all that foreshadowing
>BUT FIRST LETS ALL GO TO NOT-ASIA AND LIBERATE THE DOMANS

Attached: 1515684263001.jpg (552x504, 35K)

But you did. You took his defeat virginity and he came buckets to the point his soul went and took over someone else just so he could fight you again.

Everyone wanks off the DRK quest line but the only good parts are the final quests. This way we're just skipping the filler.

that's because he barely runs and is constantly casting spells

BONJOUR, wol

Mhiggers

>Have diversity
>People bitch about balance
>Have balance
>People bitch about diversity
Pick your flavour. There's no winning.

>face 1 because I like it
>face 4 because everyone will use face 1

I don't know what to pick, bros...

Fuck off back to /xivg/

unfortunately everyone and their mom uses face 1 and nose 1/2 with that hair so while yes you are cute, you definitely aren't original but its not your fault user.

>big dick potency
>small amount of potency with lots of utility
>hybrid

>WHM
>AST
>SCH

>SAM, MNK
>NIN
>DRG

>MCH
>DNC
>BRD

>BLM
>RDM
>SMN

>"scissoring"
Not real incel-kun.

No. I refuse to go to that lala hellhole, I'm here to discuss bunnies.

Attached: 1535121183232.jpg (1148x1600, 290K)

Yeah but that's one sided. The WoL doesn't know Zenos is fucking around in an elf body.

She's waiting on Balmung user... Waiting for you to lock that collar tight...

Fuck off back to /vg/ please.. I swear to god the Yea Forums threads are the only place I can talk about the game. Stop.
I know it's dumb but ironically the doman not-asian part is the best part. especially if you include the steppes and the later parts. The actual ala mhigger parts despite being the focus are SHIT except fordola/zenos/imperial cutscenes.

I've never seen a MMO that has class diversity AND good balance at the same time. FFXI had diversity but was a balance clusterfuck. FFXIV has good balance but is lacking diversity. Can't have both unless you make the game so braindead like MOBAs.

It's why MMOs are a dying genre.

As it stood, whm, astro, sch healed differently. Dps brought differen't tools like slashing/piercing debuff etc.

Tanks got homogenized mid way through SB with the exception of DRK because they balanced DRK of TBN then did everything else.

Now via there announcements there would be no reason to bring a NIN over a SAM or a Astro over a WHM via there notes.

And the people cheer.

They split the plot into two locations. Ala Mhigo and Othard should have been two separate expansions with their own plot, more zones, etc. Swimming wasn't utilized at all like flying.

I guess shitposters finally found their angle after everything else failed. I'm looking forward to years of doomposting about how the game is dying due to the removal of tank stance that no one ever fucking used.

>homogenized
I sleep, who gives a fuck
>casualized
REAL SHIT i want difficult classes

We don't care

fug i didn't realize so many people like short hair

Reminder than Highlander girls have the best animations

Attached: 1538377798366.jpg (1464x1080, 614K)

Calm down, you can't tell people to fuck off on Yea Forums. It only makes them more belligerent.
The more frequently we have these threads on Yea Forums the more likely they are to become /vg/ quality and these threads have been rolling for about a week solid.
Eventually they'll ruin it with avatar posting, the threads will stop for a few days, and then you can have good thread again.

How does early access work exactly? Do the job changes come into effect for everyone on the 28th but only people who pre-ordered can go into the new content?

Attached: 102169.jpg (225x350, 37K)

>can't have both
you're a retard yes you absolutely can it's just that most game devs are fucking incompetent
>braindead like mobas
based retard

>Having to waste half the time on mhiggers when we could just have the good doman parts
>Not enough Zenos
>Turning the garleans once again into generic evil man because god forbid we have another somewhat likable villain like Gaius
>The last story patch was rushed as fuck and completely killed any momentum the story had

>RDM
>"lots of utility"
I wish this fucking meme would die already so red mage can finally get some actual utility for once.

Attached: 1522517238310.png (521x583, 282K)

We finally killed it last night feels fucking good bros

Attached: 020.png (480x700, 512K)

Too many choices and options trigger the trannies, gotta make everything the same

see

post smn leaks, none of that weakass 20potency heal shit

Attached: 532543575.gif (128x128, 22K)

they're so fuckin cute I love them

Fem highlanders have the best /dance.

These threads haven't been good since HW, it's pretty much just /xivg/-lite.

yeah its either the one in your pic or the version with the bang but hopefully we get more short hair options so we can have more unique tomboy bunnies running around.

The DRG quests were the best. Felt like being back in comfy Heavensward. Estinien is also the coolest NPC character. As I main DRG, his rescuing of the WoL in the end of 4.5 felt more natural to me than it did to others. Of course Estinien would be looking out for his Azure Dragoon brother/sister

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-xvdyJn48s

Attached: 1505371597895.jpg (500x500, 66K)

so bring the player based on skill and what they like and not bring the job because they're meta? what's wrong with this? did you enjoy every savage group having a mandatory bard and dragoon slot?

The cost is having absolutely no relevancy in the story unfortunately.

>despite being the focus
No. The doman questline was good because that was the focus. Everything ala mhigo was relegated to prolog and epilogue. Liberating doma was the climax of the expansion. Liberating ala mhigo was just trying up a loose end. Like work you have to catch up on after returning from vacation.

Sorry by good I mean tolerable.

WE

the ERP faggots only ruin threads if you pay attention to them. Guys like this who believe the world is going to end (and people cheer) because of dev decisions are the cancer you need aggressively excise. Lines like that reek of self importance and poop socking.

>Now via there announcements there would be no reason to bring a NIN over a SAM or a Astro over a WHM via there notes.
Wait, why is a forced meta a good thing? Why are we supposed to WANT to have to play certain classes just to get a spot in a raid group? Are you dumb?

Wildstar eventually found a sweet spot.
I miss wildstar.

after seeing everything about DNC it clearly looks like it was designed as a healer but they did last minute changes to make it DPS

Attached: D7M8eZ_WsAM1kVX.png (480x700, 544K)

That's not true lmao.

There's two non-english PF groups right now.
One is german RDM suchting a static
One is italian advertising his FC

The diversity will be in method of play and visuals even if the end result is the same. So ultimately you can bring the player based on skill rather than the job. As far as healers goes this might be the best expansion yet as healer balance has been cancer ever since AST was added.

SCH was good for the lore.

>there are people who actually think the metallic dyes look good

Attached: 1461636384940.png (400x400, 256K)

>want to play tank in Shadowbringers
>level Paladin to 70, now leveling Warrior, currently at 59
>Job action video comes out, Paladin gets all of this cool shit and Warrior looks almost exactly the same
Should I even bother leveling warrior? Seems like they got shafted.

Attached: 1558276481619.png (1024x719, 806K)

Metallic Red is fucking beautiful

Yeah it's pretty clear that was the case. It looks passive as fuck for a "DPS" job.

Oh yes
all that jiggle and the way their fingers caress the air

Attached: 1548305485980.png (1920x1080, 1.18M)

you mean
>4 faces
>2 hairstyles per face

This.
All these faggot crying about tank stance being removed while at the same time shitposting about shitter tanks using tank stance.

>method of play and visuals
That's not diversity, that's cosmetics.

This. They fucking peaked with the Dragonlancer set for DRG, and they know it. Basically, until they give us Kain’s FFIV set as a veteran reward, we’re never getting a better set. And even that one would only be AS good as Dragonlancer’s.

Attached: 513F3158-816E-469A-9B3A-6399626C57DC.jpg (1600x900, 158K)

name 3 MMOs that had good diversity and wasn't an unbalanced meta fest.

>Now via there announcements there would be no reason to bring a NIN over a SAM or a Astro over a WHM via there notes.
And That's A Good Thing
Why would you want some jobs to just be straight up better than others?
>W-well just make it so this job is better in this situation and that job is better in that situation.
XIV doesn't have the depth for that and you know it, nor is that even its intended design of letting people clear with whatever they want. All you're telling me here is that XIV should go against what its users want and instead change to suit your tastes.

WAR dont need changes like other tanks do

>DNC has more RNG in its rotation than RDM and MCH
>Literally coin flips upon coin flips

Oh boy, so fun. Can't wait to bottom for some SAM in Alliance Raid roulette.

They're keeping WAR's good shit under wraps.

Explain this to me.

Wait till Wed. What skills do is a lot more important than how pretty they are.

Wait miqote used to have bigger butts?

Heavensward easily was the peak in terms of style and storytelling

That Miyamoto Zelda Copypasta could apply to tank stance.

i dont care what anyone says i love her

Attached: viera12.png (538x745, 604K)

Attached: drk gauge.png (531x380, 131K)

>everything is getting homogenized to shit
>you're shitposting if you express dissatisfaction with this
Go back to the OF

Attached: 1557720096360.jpg (524x503, 143K)

That's why you posted a screenshot here hoping people will say it's cute, right?

What about Odder Otter house?

please look into getting yourself spayed or neutered, thank you

rift had pretty good balance and had unique classes when it first came out
most mmos don't because most mmo developers put all their effort into making the game a skinner box to milk subs rather than an actually fun game

I hope whoever did the editing got a raise.
Also if just imagine if this is indicative of the overall increase in quality.

Attached: job action.webm (854x480, 2.94M)

Great. Now I have to play ffxiv. Fuck.

nice dude, how would rank the four tanks?

explain yourself.

the patch drops on june 28th for everyone preorder or not, so every QoL and class changes happens. only people who preorder can access the new expansion areas/jobs.

>REEEEEEE HOMOGENIZATION
>NO THE FACT THAT THE JOBS HAVE UNIQUE MECHANICS DOESN'T COUNT FUCK YOU THEY'RE ALL THE SAME

yeah, now call her fucking cute or ill fucking shank you, kid.

Attached: 1557605317233.png (325x300, 87K)

The only thing that matters is that YOU love your character, user. I was a fem highlander for years, never thought I would love a character more than my own, and then Viera happened.

Attached: ffxiv_dx11_2019-01-08_06-48-26.png (486x733, 526K)

yeah face 4 looks good you just have to actually put in effort

Attached: bun.png (735x738, 950K)

Rift is such a weird fucking game man. There was so much budget and effort put into those 56 talent trees but no meta evolved because nobody played the fucking game.

I guess that's true. the wow classic spam is quite annoying too. I guess they're hounded by draenei futa erp posting instead (which is, of course, willfully ignored) still. I'd love if they could stop shitting this place up I don't have any other place to talk about the game proper and meme in peace.
Would've preferred if the ala mhigo parts were just zenos, fordola, imperials showcasing as they killed ala mhiggers even if it was some "oh no look the baddies are coming" thing. I'll gladly throw Lyse's death scene in there for emphasis.

>playstyle is cosmetic

Attached: 1550993247471.jpg (400x300, 32K)

Explain what? The fact that they are aiming to reduce diversity came straight from the horse's mouth.

that's the only thing that matters user

That does not look good at all. You will never make that face look good

that's the best face 4 i've seen so far, good job user
i feel like that hairstyle works well on that face to balance out the big eyes as well

>base mechanics that every tank should are finally on every tank
FUCK TRANNIES GO BACK TO OF!!

Attached: 1547145761358.jpg (512x416, 29K)

>I don't have any other place to talk about the game proper and meme in peace.
Unironically try Reddit

"""unique mechanics""" that do the same thing every other job in your role's """"unique mechanics"""" do.

Wanted to let you know that you are stupid as fuck before the thread dies, thanks. Have a nice Sunday

Attached: 1552858709911.png (645x668, 681K)

ayy lmao