Why didn't you buy her game?

Attached: Jill2.jpg (563x797, 69K)

>LOL SEX
>LOL SEX
>LOL SEX
It's shit

I hate girls in pantyhose.

I did though.

Attached: va_11_hall_a___web_by_koyorin_edit_by_retroreloads-dckajyi-949x675.jpg (949x675, 109K)

Because books provide better literary content than this pseud "sci-fi" bullshit.

But I did, I even got the OST on vinyl

Attached: D2ouzHcUwAAEScg.png (1836x2268, 81K)

Nothing wrong with being gay, but having such a terrible opinion doesn't help

Boring gameplay and forced SJW shit. No thanks.

Me too. I hate them so much that I wish all the nonpantyhosed girls came into her bar, held Jill down and tore off her pantyhose, then they'd use the pieces to tie her hands and legs apart to some structure so she's spreadeagle and gag her with the rest of it, and then they'd just ravage her completely, just to show her a thing or two about such criminal activity. There should be no forgiveness for such ignorance on her part. Also this would show her why lesbianism is bad.

I waited until it was out on Switch and by then I'd lost interest.

>SJW shit
One of the characters is an aged up A.I. in a robot schoolgirl's body in order to legally fulfill her main clientele's twisted rape fantasies.

How does it feel to have objectively disgusting taste?

have sex

Girls should be with boys, girls on girls is wrong.

didn't fully do everything that could've been done with the bartending
the writing was pretty hit or miss, mostly miss

>bisexual protagonist
girls should only be with girls

>the writing was pretty hit or miss, mostly miss
expand pls

i just remember when i was playing it most of the characters felt less like real people and moreso just tropes

I still like the general theme, but I did break out a guide on some of the orders because I didn't like the idea of guessing for the sake of it and needing to play the entire game over again to get the good endings that you miss out on if you mess up one drink.

I understand that, but i found interacting with them entertaining enough to carry me through the whole game. I actually thought it started to crumble when Jill's dead girlfriend subplot came in, found it a bit too cliche

Yuri trash.

This
Fuck yurishit

This. It's kind of hard to understand how any adult can get to that age and not be able to discern how bad the characters or the 'drama' is.
>You killed my sister because reasons!
>Characters are ALMOST all one dimensional caricatures that have even less depth than shitty anime moeblobs. And the ones that are slightly better are only marginally so.
I don't expect amazing stuff out of a game, but then the gameplay was shit too. Music was good.

Because everyone who talks about it is a tranny that uses the robot girl as their avatar. Another case of the player base made me hate the game.

I did
First game bought in years
Got 50 hours on it for some reason

Bought it. Stopped caring after a few hours. The story wasn't really my thing.
Also expected the bartending gameplay to be more interesting, but it felt tacked-on.

What do you think she smells like?

>yurishit

cheap beer

beer and cigarettes

Ripe olives and newport cigarettes.

Because visual novels are not on my radar.
I'll even take the token gameplay of the witcher 3 of over fake gameplay.

Never heard of it.

a fragrant, sweet scent of yuri, barely noticeable under the stench of booze and cigs

Attached: Julianne Stingray.jpg (2006x1439, 277K)

It's not very good and I say this having played it to round out each day rather than in sprees. Art style, comfy and music ate what carries the game next to waifufags when Donovan is objectively best customer and the whole hiring a robot hooked to just have an innocent evening was one of the highlights of characters having character. It's no GTA V when it comes to making them multidimensional.
The game was reduced to make a drink you know they're familiar with then listen to text and maybe make another one with no interaction outside the VN. It feels very much like someone's first real game they developed where what they focused on was atmosphere. Im not a fan of most VNs because they usually pan out as self inserts where the MC gets the girl but I did like Says No Uta for the concept.

Well that's unbelievably dark.

No, girls should be with MEN, like myself, not little boys like you.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

This, I won't play yuritrash

Attached: 1457555818736.png (600x800, 473K)

Attached: stirner.jpg (303x486, 32K)

waiting for 75%