What Visual Novel are you reading?

What Visual Novel are you reading?

Attached: 1232143153.jpg (1200x675, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0jYAKWdIJ7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just finished To Heart 2 about to move onto Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai. any one have any experience with it? worth playing through?

Marika might seem boring, but the banter with her family after you get into her route is fun. It's pretty boring game in general though.

Right now nothing. Planning to start Kara no Shojo soon.

None that look like fucking that jesus, what year is it. We have 2019 art that looks infinitely better it's not even like a nostalgia trip it's just bad look at the middle girl's face christ almighty

user MLA is the best VN ever made. Show some respect and its from 2005.

Looks fine to me

Attached: 20170824233016_1.jpg (1920x1200, 250K)

not him but is it really that good. i hate when Yea Forums hypes something and i'm disappointed.

Just saw nukitashi 2 OP
youtu.be/0jYAKWdIJ7Q
I guess I will play the first game now

Guide or no guide? If it's the latter, save before every single choice and in different slots.

I had high hopes for it and wasn't disappointed when I read Alternative

Attached: 1544828442127.png (200x171, 33K)

Best VN? Arguable.
Great VN? Definitely.

is this dokidoki

You really have to read Extra/Unlimited before it and some people can't get through Extra because it gets too boring to them. I'm one of the rare cases who liked Extra too, but I understand if someone hates it.

Koichoco. The girls are hot.

Reading Tsukihime for the first time, currently on Ciel's route

Meant for

>[muffled pig noises in the distance]

Attached: back_base.jpg (1024x768, 223K)

>downloading VNs just to extract the assets
Such is a life of an EOP

Prepare yourself

Attached: 1422933419052.jpg (1100x500, 269K)

I started Dies Irae a while ago but got distracted by something at the start of Marie's route and haven't continued since then
I should pick it up again soon

Using truck as plot device is shit tier

I don't like this part either. What hurt me the most was realizing how much Toko went through between first vn and second. Some scenes before that also hurt. Like the scene where Tokisaka gives her a set of new pencils and she asks twice if she can really take them. Only someone who's not used to being given anything would act like this.

Attached: 1370371727238.png (350x263, 157K)

Tell it to me because I need to understand this, why the fuck does it take so long for VNs to get translated? I want that newer bishoujo mangekyou translated but I searched and I think literally no one is working on it.
I'd be willing to contribute to the crowdfunding

>two months since photonflowers got beta release
>still no official release or any news either
What the fuck are they even doing.

>there is no money to be made from VNs since nobody buys them
>a 10 hour VN has the same amount of words as a 300 page book
>Its not just translating but programming and graphic design too in some cases
Everyone who wants to make money is in LN business. Much easier.

Fuck i'd better stop getting into VNs then, i downloaded 3 last night. I'm done after these

Attached: 200w.gif (200x190, 1.5M)

Starting Ace Attorney 3 today. Stalled on Umineko Episode 5 and Akiha route in Tsukihime

user there are lot of amazing VNs that have been translated. Also KnS3 will be localized by MangaGamer.
Muramasa soon too apparently.
KKK never ever tho

Best sisters > childhood friend

Attached: 1554910532110.png (997x662, 455K)

>KKK

MODS!!!

Attached: 16-he-touched-me-funny-album-cover.jpg (450x480, 63K)

Never7. I'm in love with Haruka.

Attached: haruka_n7[1].jpg (802x602, 346K)

Little Busters
I'm close to finishing up actually. I just have Kanata's route and all that's left after that is collecting some cg I missed in Saya's route I believe.

Attached: 20190523150631_1.jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

>KnS3 will be localized
3 years after being released :^)

Wait
have you done Refrain?

I doubt that
KnS is MG's major titles. It will probably done in a year and half after the release

>notice fujo vn Lamento has really interesting soundtrack
>one of the songs is a remixed composition from a Japanese prog band

Any other VNs with soundtracks that are really good?

Yep, I finished up Refrain a while ago. It was nice reading it in the VN after so many years of the anime being my only experience with LB.

Attached: 20190427143339_1.jpg (1920x1080, 247K)

Is there any other VN as good as 428: Shibuya Scramble?

Attached: 428 Shibuya Scramble_.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

I'm about to finish Sanoba Witch. I wasn't expecting to be this fucking LONG still pretty good tho
I will then jump into either Demonbane or the Nonary Games or maybe pick up Starless, I left it halfway through

>or the Nonary Games
Emulate 999 instead

How much brain damage is required to make it past the god awful flashback in kns2? it was so bad I stopped playing visual novels entirely.

Attached: 2019-02-09 09_48_56-殻ノ少女 Ver.1.01.jpg (806x627, 336K)

Is Rhinto guy the the guy who cuts himself in the beginning

user the village is comfy as fuck

it sets the proper backstory. maybe vns aren't for you?

Started Jun'ai Road a while back, finished Renna's route and got halfway through Maki's when I lost interest. It sucks that I only have a few more VN's I want to read but I haven't had the drive to read them in years.

Attached: file.png (1022x565, 1.61M)

Last ones I played were Dead Wishes and A Light in the Dark.
Last one I actually completed was 999.

>tfw same-day english release for Ciconia When They Cry

Attached: 1546584385031.png (714x960, 556K)

>really looking forward to new content
>don't own a Vita or PS4
fug

Attached: D7VvGe3VUAA9xS5.jpg-orig.jpg (800x1165, 103K)

Anyone know where I can download the CGs from I/O?

I'm very slowly reading through Clannad while waiting for Ciconia no naku koro ni.
The last vn I completed was SubaHibi and I liked it very much, but I couldn't really get into Dies Irae before that.

Attached: Minakami.Yuki.full.235139.jpg (1000x760, 489K)

This is the third untranslated VN I'm reading. Surprisingly you don't need to know kanji when you have a parser and my decade of weeb experience is paying off.

I definitely recommend you guys try it. You certainly already know enough nip from animu to read with a parser. Or else you wouldn't belong here desu senpai.

Attached: CG000000.png (1024x576, 930K)

VNs are literally the only “games” I play anymore. Everything else in the industry has been cucked beyond recognition.