Haven't played the series since II

>haven't played the series since II
>pirates
am i in for a good time here?

Attached: 1555677960071.jpg (1920x1080, 257K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UOgvbS4GkF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah its alright until it just becomes another collectathon ass creed game.

Ship mechanics are pretty wonky, but not hard to adapt to. Shanties are great. It's a 6/10 pirate game until they throw the trash that is Asscreed back in your face toward the end.

The only bad bits are the assassins creed bits.

Oh of all the money that e're I spent
I spent it in good company
and of all the harm that e're Ive done
alas it was to none but me
for all I've done for want of wit
to mem'ry now I can't recall
so fill to me the parting glass
good night and joy be with you all

When it comes to Creed games I have played them all.

IV is one of the best. There wasn't a really good sequel after that until Origins.

It's pretty boring and outdated, you missed the boat op

I found the controls to be more clunky than the previous games. Not even sure how that was possible. Also the beginning Ass Creed abstergo beginning is just infuriating; can't just let you play the fucking game.

If you like meaningless fetch quests and trailing missions.

decent story, fun combat, it's good.

Like all Ubisoft single player games it has that one good aspect to it but botches the game with 90% unnecessary filler content.
Someone needs to teach Ubi about scope.

For all of their faults, I think Ubishit finally realized that the modern day segments were superfluous and retarded. Especially after Desmond died, it went from mediocre to pure trash.

great game that is dragged down by being related to Asscreed
you're having fun being a fucking pirate, then suddenly people start talking about templars again and you feel your excitement being drained away as you now have to do ANOTHER trailing mission while being forced to listen to dumb bullshit that no one cares about

Yes. Though if you want more of II, then play Unity. Great game and turned out much better than II in the long run.

Attached: ACTier.png (1260x1126, 1009K)

I just finished AC3 and Liberation and good god I don't know which one was worse.
Haytham was the only good thing about AC3 and there was no good thing about Liberation.
Gonna take a break before going into Black Flag, Rogue and Unity next cause I'm burned out much like I burned myself out marathoning AC1, Bloodlines and the entirety of Ezio Collection (with a small break after AC1 and Bloodlines).
I will probably not bother with Syndicate and nuAC trash though since it's not even AC anymore but soulless Witcher 3 ripoffs.

>unironically posting this bait pic
>Brotherhood that low
>AC3 that high
>Origins and Odyssey not in shit tier
lol

Odyssey is worse than origins. Put Odyssey on the bottom tier

Real tier list:
God Tier: AC1
Top Tier: AC2, Brotherhood, AC4
Mid Tier: Unity, Rogue
Low Tier: Origins, Revelations
Shit tier: AC3, Syndicate, Odyssey

Why dont they just make a pirate game without AC bullshit

Check out Skull and Bones upcoming game by Ubisoft should be out next year

They're making that actually Problem is, it's Always Online, Multiplayer Only, Persistent World semi-MMO with Microtransactions.

Fucking why
Fuck ubisoft

It's the best AC game because it has the least AC in it

youtube.com/watch?v=UOgvbS4GkF0

>Fucking why
Because money.

Shit, just like every other Assassin's Creed.
This, the naval combat is actually good but the rest of the game is still too Ubisoft-ish.

Take of the nostalgia goggles. AC1 is literally Push B To Win: The Game.

AC1 is the ONLY one that ISN'T Push B to win.
The thing you complain about started with AC2.

They all are Push B To Win up until Origins. You're technically right though because I forgot that X was the counter button in the first game.

Unity was good too simply because it's the best version of AC's stealth mechanics and Paris and surrounding areas are very well recreated. Origin was lackluster in terms of gameplay but upper Egypt makes it worthwhile, sad they doubled down on going full combat and abandoned stealth with it and Odyssey though, the series is dead to me.

You can't spam counter in AC1 because only the first generic enemy type is vulnerable to it and you can't chain them and there's no chain kills, auto kills and cutscene kills like in AC2+
Eat shit.

you can insta kill anyone if you counter with a hidden blade in AC1.