He was infected

>He was infected
Fucking lmao

Attached: world-of-warcraft-corrupted-blood-incident-11-anniversary.jpg.optimal.jpg (1080x600, 217K)

>HAHA DUDE THIS IS SO EPIC NOONE CAN PLAY THE GAME ALL DAY BECAUSE EVERYONE IS DEAD AND THE DEVS ARE STUPID!
>OMG DO IT AGAIN BLIZZ DO IT AGAIN!

Wowfags everyone

Attached: 1495077258669.png (760x839, 760K)

haha yeah fun is gay

>he unironically got infected

Attached: 1553284046622.jpg (259x194, 9K)

>imagine playing wow with nu community filled with zoomers and streamers

Attached: download.jpg (231x218, 5K)

You could literally go raid or level without any issue. What are you nigger talking about

who the fuck wants to play horde
literal mudhut niggers eating KFC in their designated nigger KFC huts in the middle of every zone (complete with every vendor, more quests then alliance and FP ofc oh and sometimes there is even a zeppelin or free transport thrown in) while chimping on anything that moves in numbers only despite rolling for pvp racials but never actually 1v1ing to use them
then porting into their literal mudhut nigger KFC city called "orgrimmar" more like ogreshit lol blizzard literally took some somalian shithole town and copy pasted it into wow to give that authentic nigger feel to the faction le monster races br0 check out these NO SHOES so whacky better name myself something fucking retarded like boogerbones to fit in btw get owned kid totally bg queued out of that 1v1 close one
you want a sick capital city to afk in br0? take your pick :

- literal sewer shithole with aids and feces everywhere
- some fucking retarded canyon thing where you fall off and die
- literal nigger kfc somali city

NO

SHOES

NO SHOES
N O S H O E S
N I G G E R

FUCK YOU HORDE NIGGERS

Imagine playing WOW with a bunch of faggots spmamming chuck norris memes

Barrens chat was the twitch chat of 2004

>noooooo my AH chores!

t.zoomer

I didn't see that one. I did live through that halloween even during which everything turned into a ghoul, it was fun as fuck, I remember making my way through an zombie-infested Stonewatch to complete a quest.

Attached: 0163100.jpg (241x215, 11K)

t. still mad after 14 years

SEETHING
EETHING
ETHING
THING
HING
ING
NG
G

Pro tip: The community didn't really change, you just became bitter with age

that was the pre-wotlk event wasn't it
fun as fuck, I remember starting a infection with some other people in the warlock basement in sw and then emerging with my army of ghouls and overrunning the trading district

Attached: 9cc843e7605c567af93bc5be3de497bc.jpg (1920x1080, 508K)

the women are cuter and the cities are more interesting

Community itself didn’t change, systems in the game ruined the community (sharding, lfg, lfr). Played wow until the beginning of cata, tried a free weekend a few years later and it felt like a single player game

I think that’s corrupted blood from the troll raid in classic. Blizz won’t bring it back though I bet because one lvl 35 alt will make a thread saying that they need to min max their flight path to AH route

Scourge Plague Event>Corrupted Blood.

Roaming the continent as a band of ghouls from both factions, working together to keep everyone from degenerating, turning every NPC settlement into a wasteland and forcing every player to join you or die (or both).

Literally peak WoW, nothing will ever top it or even come close.

Attached: AHAHAHAHA HEDGEHOG.gif (400x306, 1.95M)

the user I was responding to was talking about the ghoul event, not the blood bug.

Attached: 1533116286004.jpg (1043x1350, 283K)

Also god damn did it feel good to be on the Anti-Scourge side as a Paladin. Actually felt like a real protector of the innocent ultra chad when I'd cleanse stacks off of people and Holy Wrath AoE stun ghouls so people could escape.

Attached: Arthaspaladin1.jpg (185x185, 7K)

posting this in every thread won't make it funny

>There were more stages planned like beeing able to turn into a fucking lich
>Blizzard ended the event earlier than planned ,alot of people were complaining about it because they couldn't use the AH in peace

Attached: 1541708642756.jpg (936x853, 190K)

I remember on my server I was part of the largest group of "survivors", and we established a base of operation in Desolace, hiding in the caves of Maraudon, Horde and Alliance, trying to stave off the endless swarms of ghouls, but at one point they all managed to band up and we were defeated, a few ran into the instance, never to be seen again.
Good times.
I'm really sad it got cut short.

Attached: index.jpg (340x148, 7K)

>MOM, my gear slot machine is broken!!

>GODDAMMIT THIS ONCE-IN-A-LIFETIME EVENT IS GETTING IN THE WAY OF MY DAILY QUEST GRINDING
>I CAN'T EVEN LEVEL MY SEVENTH ALT TO 70 BECAUSE OF THESE RETARDED DEVS, I ROLLED ON A PVE SERVER FOR A *REASON* BLIZZARD
>IF I GET TURNED INTO A ZOMBIE ONCE MORE TIME I'M CANCELLING MY SUBSCRIPTION, END THIS EVENT EARLY OR *ELSE*

Attached: Zombie.png (1024x768, 1.65M)

>Mfw these people

God fucking dammit, it was such a fucking cool event that made the world feel alive, huge and most importantly, dangerous. Only cities were safe and even then they started to fall as the argent dawn healers got overwhelmed.

I'm entirely indifferent about Classic WoW, but it progresses to the point of WoTLK again I'll fucking buy their entire stock to take part in that pre-event just one more time.

Attached: 1553036535470.png (187x267, 98K)

Post godly quest chains.

Attached: You_Are_Rakhlikh,_Demon.jpg (771x600, 131K)

>go to Shat
>turn into ghoul
>use other faction's portal
>suicide bomb their ass