With """"Nintendo Exclusives""""" such as Octopath Traveller and No More Heroes being released on PS4...

With """"Nintendo Exclusives""""" such as Octopath Traveller and No More Heroes being released on PS4, what are the odds for an Astral Chains/Marvel Alliance upgraded PS4 release?

Attached: eyecatch_ac-1800x918.jpg (1800x918, 354K)

Other urls found in this thread:

videogameschronicle.com/features/interviews/platinum-games/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably kinda slim, actually.
It's a nintendo funded project with the director of Nier Automata, and a lot of the team members worked on Bayo 2 before.

Unlikely for Astral Chain at least, given that it’s Nintendo publishing it.

Nintendo is publishing Marvel 3 as well

Marvel Alliance is very likely, but you won't see it until about late 2020 at the earliest.

Astral Chain is Nintendo's IP so highly unlikely

Octopath is going to PC only

Then there’s your answer. It would be essentially unheard of.

I'm fairly sure that it's a Spider-Man PS4 situation for that one.

Doubt Astral Cahin will go multiplat since it's Platinum and they love Nintendo. I have hope for MUA3 though.

I have a switch and actually don't give a shit about this game, looks like shit. Why are they blueballing us on bayo 3 for? Nobody is asking for these cash in side projects

>it's Platinum and they love Nintendo
That wouldn’t stop them, they’ve repeatedly said they’d release all their games on every platform if they could. It’s the publisher’s decision, though, and Nintendo is publishing Astral Chain.

>Octopath Traveller being released on PS4
Is it? I've only heard about a PC release.

In the comings months i'll be preordering Astral Chain and also buying 200 bucks worth of indies and other misc games on the Switch.
Talk me out of it.

Attached: 4dd.jpg (373x388, 26K)

>they love Nintendo.
Stop inserting your consolewar fanboyism in to developers looking to make money. They got paid to make it on switch, nothing more or less. If they loved the switch then they would have ported Nier by now

>All this Snoy portbegging

top lol

>announce a game in 2017
>stay quiet for 2 years afterwards
Why?

basic bitch brainlet

Bayo 3 is in development hell. Hashimoto (who directed 2) left the company, and Kamiya (who directed 1 and supervised 2) is spread too thin doing shit like supervising every fucking project (including Astral Chain) and shitposting on Twitter 17 hours a day.

>Bayo 3 is in development hell
false
>Hashimoto (who directed 2) left the company
was never working on 3 to begin with

All this misinfo, holy shit.

Never, Platinum Games said that Nintendo owns this new IP.

>consolewar fanboyism
Bitch I don't even own a Nintendo console. Which is why I literally said I hope MUA3 becomes muliplar. Platinum has made multiple Nintendo exclusives that have never been ported to this fucking day. Kill yourself retard.

Next to 0 percent. You guys said the same thing about Bayo 2 and Wonderful 101. Astral Chain isn’t going anywhere and The entire reason MUA3 is getting made is because Nintendo resurrected the franchise and published the game. It’s staying as well.

just buy a switch if you’re gonna port beg

Attached: 1867F2E1-9C19-4BB5-A5E3-0561EEF63D10.gif (320x240, 2.09M)

>Platinum has made multiple Nintendo exclusives
Because they got paid to make Nintendo games
>hur dur they l-love them though!
Underages need to leave

>2 years with no news
>they’ve announced and shown more of another game for the same console in that span of time
>said game is slated for release later this year
>still not even a peep about Bayo 3
Yeah, I’m sure development is going swimmingly. This doesn’t reek of Scalebound at all.

Just buy a Switch if you want to play those games instead of hoping something that will never happen

Nintendo is directly publishing Ultimate Alliance and Astral Chain.

They haven't made exclusives for anyone else. They suck Nintendo's dick and everyone knows it. Fuck off Platdrone.

Remember how Sony funded Detroit?

Yeah.

there's literally a interview about it
videogameschronicle.com/features/interviews/platinum-games/
"You seem to have a fantastic relationship with Nintendo right now. What makes the two companies so compatible?

Nintendo is a company that respects creators. From that perspective, it is a strong, organic fit for us. However, please understand that I personally have known them for over 20 years and Platinum has been talking with them for a long time, so this is a relationship that has been forged over the past 20 years.

It’s not like in the last two years they came knocking at our door saying, ‘let’s do all these games!’ We’ve been friends for a long time and through that cycle we’ve built up a lot of trust, got to know who that other company is and that opens the door to a lot of new opportunities as time goes on. So, it’s simply that both companies have a lot of trust."

why can't mongoloids understand astral chain is as much of a nintendo ip as fire emblem or pokemon?

Babylon’s Fall is on PS4 and Steam only. Same with Automata for quite a while before the XBone port. Because those games are published by Squeenix and those are the platforms Squeenix caters to. Scalebound was also an XBone exclusive before MS shitcanned it.

Nintendo publishes games for Nintendo consoles. Plat develops games for whatever publisher will throw them money.

>upgraded ps4 release
imagine wanting this instead of a pc port, gotta be real retarded

Who said that? Also got a link?

>They haven't made exclusives for anyone else.
Because they don't have to, the whole exclusive shit is in hand by the publishers decisions. Nintendo just happen to work with them a lot. Stop thinking this is personal

How the fuck a switch game could look so good?
Is it open world?

Yuzu means both games are already coming to PC eventually.

>hur dur PR spokesmen talk
What is he expected to say here? Obviously has to keep them in positive light to still have future works.

Astral Chain is funded and published by Nintendo worldwide, so NEVER EVER.
I dunno about Marvel alliance.

>How the fuck a switch game could look so good?
Same old method: stylization and various implementations of cel shading.
>Is it open world?
Speculation leads to the idea that it will be similiar to Nier Automata in structure.
Relatively open, but "caged" in areas that aren't too big.
Most likely side missions and stuff you can do.

Attached: 23450.jpg (1920x1080, 343K)

>Babylon’s Fall is on PS4 and Steam only
>this is somehow considered exclusive
>Same with Automata for quite a while before the XBone port
>port
Kek the lengths you Platdrones will go to defend your copypasta devs.

Missed Bayo 1 and 2 new's pace? It's always been giant stretches of nothing. We'll probably just get unfinished alpha footage in this E3, same thing as Bayo3.

You fags are the modern, pathetic equivalent of crying wolf.

Platinum has made 3 games with Nintendo thusfar and 2 more are in development. I think it's pretty safe to say Platinum likes working with Nintendo.

which isn't surprising as they have very similar game design philosophies

Too bad none of their games sold as much as Nier Automata though. ;)

4 if you count Madworld.

>Their worst game sold the most
remember kids: pander to lowest common denominator

It’s console-exclusive. Ultimately it doesn’t matter; the point is, they develop games for publishers. When MS hired them, they were making an MS exclusive (Scalebound). When CyGames hired them, they were making a PS4 exclusive (Granblue ReLink). When Nintendo hired them, they made WiiU and Switch exclusives.

When they were with Sega, Sega published some games as Wii exclusives (MadWorld), some as multiplats on non-Ninty consoles (Bayonetta, Vanquish), etc. Activision had them port their games to everything (PS3, PS4, 360, Bone, PC)

They don’t care. They’ve never cared, except when the outsourced PS3 port of Bayonetta was so shitty they developed in-house multi-target development software so they would never have to develop a game for a specific console again and could port with ease.

That's not even sucking Nintendo's dick. It's him saying that he got to know the right people over the course of 20 years which was made so much shit possible. This answer couldn't be more down to earth if it tried.

>Nintendo is a company that respects creators
Yeah just ask NST or Retro.

They made 6 games with Sega and are working on a 7th. They must love working with Sega too.

Old Yea Forums used to say
>Platinum Games are mercenaries
That's always how i've essentially saw them.
They'll work for anyone that pays them, but they have specific employers they have a better relationship and familiarity with, just like any other mercenary group.

I thought Madworld was Sega

>console-exclusive
It's either exclusive or it isn't. Stop giving me these bullshit marketing words like console-exclusive or timed-exclusive. It's all lies.

I'm pretty sure Nintendo is paying for the development of both of those games, so it's unlikely to happen for them.

Also reminder that there are some "people" that still believe Xenoblade 2 is getting ported to other consoles/PC.

What happened with Retro is still unknown though. It's like there's a huge black hole between DKTF and MP4. Whether they were working on a new gamr or not isnt even certain.

Anarchy Reigns sold that much?

It was. Just a Wii Exclusive.

>>All this Snoy portbegging

Octopath, Blaster Master, NMH, etc were ported to other platforms

Anyway, Astral Chain remains exclusive because Nintendo owns the IP

>Retro
Isn't Tropical Freeze one of the best and most respected platformers on WiiU/Switch?
Are they not working on Metroid Prime 4 right now, fully in charge of the project after Nintendo openly admitted they fucked up and wanted the game to be truly great under their direction?
To the point that they'rw willing to start from scratch just to make it right with Retro at the helm?

What are you trying to say here?

Attached: prease understand.jpg (1280x720, 34K)

If Nintendo are publishing the games, theres a 0% chance of those game coming to anything else

Five bucks says that the Astral Chain booty shorts girl will be Smash DLC.

>Why make new thing
>Me want to play same thing again
Bayo 2 was already a step down, I dont know why people would be more excited for 3 than a new IP with potentially new gameplay situations.

Two switch Exclusives (that Sony fanboys shitposted into oblivion claiming they were shit) are coming to other platforms so now Sony fanboys have the tiniest most miniscule slither of hope that the rest of the exclusives they desperately crave but pretend they don't care about (Bayo 2/3/SMTV/Astral Chains/MUA3) might possibly come to PS4.

Absolutely amazing. You've exposed yourselves. You've shitposted black and blue these games were shit and you totally didn't care and now look at you.

You're frothing at the mouth to get your hands on these games EXCLUSIVELY coming to the Nintendo Switch system.

I'm afraid you're going to have to cope with either 12 month sloppy seconds or even worse... Nothing at all! Hahahahahaha

Attached: IMG_-8wrqk5.png (607x608, 479K)

it's a good choice, but make sure you also buy xenoblade

Cope.

I won't, i'm honestly not a fan

You're fucking dying for these games to come to PS4 hahahahaha

Nobody will ever take you seriously again in any threads were you try to shitpost these games. Hahahaha fucking exposed yourself. What an embarrassment!

Pic related is every Sony fanboy right now.

>So your telling me there's a chance

Attached: maxresdefault (17).jpg (1034x560, 41K)

That whatever Retro has been trying to make ever since Tropical Freeze has been shitcanned over the very same series that Retro wanted to steer away from after fatigue was hitting them hard? The major devs that made the whole thing what is is bailed a long time ago.

Metroid Prime is the LAST thing I want to see from Retro. But it'll be better than whatever garbage Nintendo was making.

Personally, I just want a fucking sequel of the classic series, not Prime. Done with remakes.

A shame, but you know you...maybe splatoon?

Attached: 1531103445464.webm (520x520, 848K)

r u serious bruh
I don't want any of those UE4 shovelware games near my PS4.
NMH with its mini-games collection was bad enough already.

Attached: 1518331966400.png (915x1024, 240K)

>metroidfag

Attached: 1554903508253.jpg (392x532, 38K)

>That whatever Retro has been trying to make ever since Tropical Freeze has been shitcanned
screencapping this, you're going to look really retarded in two weeks

>That whatever Retro has been trying to make ever since Tropical Freeze has been shitcanned
famous last words

I loved the demo but my connection is simply too shit, it would be a waste of money.
If i had a good connection i would definitely buy it.
Mostly the biggest problem is that it has one of the most retarded, ultra sensitive netcodes i've seen in modern times.

My connection suffers from occasional noise, it'll be shitty, then recover.
Most games don't care about this, they'll just register that i'm lagging, then the gameplay will return to it's normal state.
Not splatoon.
If this effect happens when a match is over/seconds from being over, i will get disconnected instead of getting the result screen, and it won't count as if i ever played that match at all, i'll get no rewards and no progress.
Between this, and possibly even disconnections in the middle of a match, it's simply too much frustration for me to deal with.

Attached: 1348522296636.jpg (800x600, 62K)

>snoyggers begging this hard for games they trashed for MONTHS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHA
HAHAHAAAHAH

>Octopath Traveller
published by nintendo for the West like Nioh situation. They can only ported to PC only.
>Astral Chains/Marvel Alliance
Funded and Published retard is like you asking for Spiderman PS4 to other platforms

what you want is the 2 secrets own IPs that they are in development by them

>Octopath
>Marvel:UA3
>Rune Factory 5
>Astral Chain
It's funny that the "shitch" has no games, except for the ones people desperately hope for get ported. Consolewars are retarded

Attached: 1549779829821.png (568x510, 227K)

try to change the internet setting
something about nat type c or d and umt or whatever the fuck to 1400 or less
if you go into the network setting you will know what i mean

Its okay when snoyddlers do it