The protagonist of the last game you played is now Tony Soprano

The protagonist of the last game you played is now Tony Soprano.

What changes?

Attached: TonySoprano.jpg (216x212, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V3zI_3IcLwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PEtsmCS-OH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

never watched sopranos

your mom

I'm pretty sure Tony would be bodied by most villains. Although, seeing his reactions to some of the monsters in games would be funny.

He instantly dies in the first mission of Contra III.

Get it watched you slag.

Based. Overrated garbage don't bother.

its on my list to watch, unlike video games popular tv shows tend to be good

Not really. Hollywood is pretty gay.

The main character is now tony soprano

>*sniffs a corpse*
>eyyyy thatsa a drownah gotta be
>eyyyy old man bada bing bada boom gimme my crownes

>That Origami killer abducting all those kids that was some funny shit, doesn't matter what cops said.
>Was you who killed em' right?

Attached: cmonyoutoldjohnthatjoke.gif (500x288, 3.31M)

>t.zoomer

He's a stalker in Ukraine?

OHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1498453394120.png (186x160, 30K)

he looks like totalbiscuit if ass cancer didnt get him

>ayy ay ay mustache bitch you gotta help me get this hour glass COME ON I NEED TO GO HOME
>Jesus christ CARMELA get ovah here this idiot won't give me the FUCKEN hour glass

If its octopath traveler would that mean I have 8 Tony sopranos?

Just one Tony constantly switching costumes.

instead a heart attack got him

It is alright. The first season is kind of average sometimes and I nearly quit, but then it takes off.

FGO

it's safe to say ibaraki douji and oda nobunaga would be getting fat old hairy italian dick

Attached: 1534631516984.png (934x736, 1.03M)

You didn't miss anything of value. American television is all the same: pointlessly edgy just for the sake of it.

TV is a complete waste of time, twin peaks and the sopranos are really the only ones worth watching

>American television
>pointlessly edgy
uh what? when game of thrones first came out it was considered extremely graphic for a tv show. american tv shows still to this day are very neutered compared to film

>TV is a complete waste of time
Yea Forums isn't?

"I want that fuckin' mook Sephiroth dead!"

Attached: 2f05068090508079706df36f6e8acd8c830c7dc6.jpg (616x353, 28K)

Truth. They think, "If we say fuck every five seconds, that means our show is mature!"

nothin'

Attached: Sopranos-RoadtoRespect_zps6939c0db.jpg (1024x675, 107K)

Watch the sopranos cuck.

Yea Forums is entertaining at least

with TV you're spending 30-60 minutes and a fraction of that will be entertaining, or in 2019 with netflix dogshit you'll have a few decent bits in an entire season.

Do you have master-level adhd

no i just have high standards

Look at this fuckin' sfaccim over here, wearin' a pyramid in a nice restaurant like this.

Attached: 1536115394356.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

>if theres no explosions happening and people dying every 10 seconds its boring
Ok

This. Maybe add Breaking Bad , X-Files and old Simpsons. Nothing else came close to its value.

no that'd be about as boring as the middlebrow shit passing for depth that makes up 99% of TV.

>FFXII
needless to say it's s much better game

Tony now has the biggest waist size in DOAX3S.

t. incel

they say fuck every five seconds because that is how those people talk

>seeing his reactions
Paulie would be funnier

Not a shock really. These old fags don’t know how long ago that was

The show was over 18 year ago user.

still if you're in your 20s and have never watched sopranos you're a fuckin FINOOK

vidya has more substance than Hollyqwood, largely thanks to the fact that vidya isn't gatekept by hollywood, no matter how much Sony California and their bay area buddies want to make it.

Tony Soprano can now punch demons into submission.

an SMT game where you play as yakuza would be pretty kino

Attached: 1553276407497.jpg (500x561, 236K)

>AY PAULIE, SIL
>IT'S TIME FOR OUR DIMEO CRIME FAMILY COMBINATION ATTACK
>TAKE THIS YA MULIGNANS
>BADA BING BADA BOOM

Attached: MADON AMI.jpg (1059x934, 116K)

It's very good.
You were probably spoiled about the ending right? That shit really does not matter. You're in it for the whole experience. Just watch it.

>hey tone hear what I said, I said instead a heart attack got 'I'm. Hehehe

>whoa whoa Tone, they look like fucking monsters you?
>....
>AHHHHHHHH I'M JUST BUSTIN' YA BALLS

You'd be lucky to be considered middlebrow, pseud.

absolute brainlet reply

Listen here mulligan, you'll give the skip the respect he deserves or they'll be scraping you're nipples off your computer screen when they find you. It won't be cinematic.

Attached: Patsy_parisi.jpg (506x316, 22K)

>428 Shibuya Scramble
He would be a fucking amazing addition is what.

>Kiwami 2
that would be fun.

>Spider-Man
Interesting one.

I wish he had more scenes

>there will never be a Yakuza World Tour game where Kiryu goes to New York to visit his pen pal and gets caught up in a mob war

>Elite Dangerous
>"Take this shipment of gabbagol to Cavalieri station in Electra. You gonna bitch about it? Oh, poor baby. What do you want, a Whitman's Sampler?"

Id just quit work to play the game at that point.

when did you realize Richie Aprile was the best character?

Attached: 1551429186104.jpg (601x528, 35K)

Three kingdonjs
>eh whatdontcah call ding bong wow and tell him to go fuck him and his han family. This the kingdom of Jersery and tell him to go easy on the cats and dogs on my rice willya

>GTA: San Andreas

wasn't his name Manson Lamps?

>Tony on his vacation is roughed up and left on his own in the hood by corrupt police officers

Last game I played was Civilizaton 5.

Can't wait until the Sopranos loving boomers die off and stop spamming their irrelevent show on Yea Forums. Modern day equivilent of some old loser talking about how great john wayne was back in the day.

(You)

*breathes heavily*

Attached: Tony_Soprano.jpg (270x270, 12K)

Whateva' happened to Gary Coopa

...heee... died...

You ever had our sausages?

That's just how we talk in NJ.

>so ya tellin' me dat dese fuckin' gorillas you wacked you wacked years ago are still fuckin' alive?

Attached: 47181198_502202353624010_7624093912822448128_n.jpg (650x365, 43K)

Based
youtube.com/watch?v=V3zI_3IcLwQ

Tony's PL was too high for his own good.

Attached: 1554757275744.jpg (1024x566, 90K)

>Mario and Rabbids kingdom battle.
I think he'd probably do pretty well in this game, The Princess would assume he's related to Mario since he's italian, and he knows how to use a gun so he'd probably be pretty good at the XCOM side of the gameplay.

mayor of a small coastal city
nothing changes

>Hitman 2
hmm this could work

Attached: 300px-College_Sopranos.jpg (300x187, 19K)

>Assassin's Creed Unity
so parkour is out of the question
it would probably just be a grand theft auto (or rather, Red Dead Redemption) game but set in the late 1700s

Why was it so easy to get away with murder in this show?

Because it's escapist trash for dumb americans.

Is Sopranos as good as the Godfather?

The Godfather looks like shitty fanfiction compared to most modern mob series.

>not reading the book

Attached: 1445787552149.png (753x706, 869K)

millenials and zoomers both love this show, almost everyone who actually watches it adores it. It's extremely well written drama with far better comedy than most actual comedies. I get that you're a contrarian but you must accept that it's not a generational thing.

im pretty sure its pretty easy to get away with murder if it comes second nature to you and there's no witnesses

They're both overrated. Godfather by actual boomers and Sopranos by neo-boomers. Boomers love mafia shit for some reason. Make a half decent mafia story and they'll all climb out of the woodwork and hold it up as the GOAT.

>FIFA 18
He’s either a player that gets exhausted before half time, or a crass manager.

based retard.

I mean I'm not blaming Mario Puzo, he couldn't possibly know what being a mafia member is like at the time. David Chase had more material to work with.

Baaaaassssseeeeeedddddd

Half of the time they were just taking out other wops and scumbags that no one would really care about. This guy was in witness protection though so you would think it would stir up a major investigation or something. You can say it’s cause they’ve got the cops on payroll but a major point of the show is how the mafia’s heyday is over and they lack the power and influence of the previous generation.

Maybe in the 1920s.

it's not? show me an instance from the show where it was unrealistically "easy" to get away with murder. If you're referring to the pic you responded to they were out in the forest in the outskirts of a small town in maine, not many potential witnesses.

Older and younger millennials praise it. Zoomers won't watch anything older than The Walking Dead.

sopranos is basically Goodfellas the show

Chucky Signore's hit

it's not though, one of the main reasons this show was and will continue to be so highly praised is it's realism, no one has ever watched this show as an escapist fantasy. If you bothered actually watching it you would realize that.

Michael Franzese said Sopranos was very unrealistic though.

This is inaccurate, zoomers watch things from all eras. The zoomers I work with love early seasons of the simpsons and the sopranos

>Star Fox 64
>Imagining the cast being Sopranos characters
>Hey Tony, do fucking barrel rollini ya mook

strong arming witnesses, most murders are unsolved period, easy to lay blame on street thugs, etc

just cause they're outside doesn't mean it's hard to get away with murder, there was no one around the dock. there were lots of people driving over the bridge but they obviously wouldn't be just staring at the people way down there in the boat. I don't see how that was unrealistic at all.

>no one has ever watched this show as an escapist fantasy.
You ever see threads about this show? It's all people getting caught up in the tough guy world, speaking like the characters, eating the foods they eat, pure LARP shit.

I thought I saw a couple of niggers running that way.

okay? lots of other mobsters and law enforcement officers who investigated the mafia say it was very realistic.

Like who?

do you take everything at face value?

adopting the way the characters speak is a joke, it's not an escapist fantasy

Not anymore. Cameras are everywhere, police departments have improved inter-department communication, forensic science and investigative techniques have been making huge leaps forward since the 80s. Contemporary serial killers like Israel Keyes have to take enormous pains to get away with it for any amount of time, and they're killing strangers, not business associates.

>american tv shows still to this day are very neutered compared to fil
lol if you really think that. They show blood, gore, tits and sex on TV all the time now, but never in movies, not even indies.

>They show blood, gore, tits and sex on TV all the time now, but never in movies, not even indies.
because you americans have always been puritans

Attached: adele.jpg (640x360, 34K)

>that one zoom zoom trying desperately to shit on the show at every opportunity

The Sopranos vs The Wire. Which one is more overrated?

FBI agents told The Sopranos's creative team that on Monday mornings all anyone could talk about was The Sopranos. And on the wire taps they'd collected from the weekend, that's all the real-life mobsters could talk about as well. Terence Winter told Vanity Fair, "We would hear back that real wiseguys used to think that we had somebody on the inside. They couldn't believe how accurate the show was."

even the slightest bit of research into the show will show you how realistic it is. lots of former wiseguys and cops consulted on the show, its realism was always one of its main selling points.

sauce

>danganronpa
YOU LISTEN HERE MONOKUMA YOU LITTLE FUCK, AND YOU LISTEN WELL

I think it's Blue is a warm color

stop blaming zoomers dude, lots of zoomers love this show!

Easily the Wire.

>you americans
???
>have always been puritans
Makes no sense.

>Why was it so easy to get away with murder in this show?
did you watch the show? tony ratted out the middle eastern smugglers to the FBI and the FBI gave him phil's location. the US government will let you kill people if it furthers their capitalist and fascist agenda. the cops in sacramento, CA are getting sued for working with neonazis and shielding them from criminal investigations, going so far as cops doxing antifa to the neonazis

blue is the warmest colour
but it's three hours of french lesbian romance without anybody getting shot so you may not like it

The Sopranos is at least right wing. The Wire is unwatchable to anybody without a cuckold fetish.

read the file name you absolute retard
lol

>but it's three hours of french lesbian romance
Sounds like exactly the kind of cuck shit that Yea Forums was built to stand against. I'm a christian, I don't watch that garbage.

It's Adele...neither of those chicks has blue hair

video games become a legitimate art form

Attached: ebertvidya.jpg (1600x900, 140K)

Tell me if you're trolling, I'm confused

Ebert seems pretty based if this is all you have to go on, but he was a huge SJW too so ultimate he was just CRINGE.

*heavy breathing through the nose*

What was the best episode and why was it Pine Barrens?

Attached: holuptone.jpg (1920x1080, 343K)

If you guys like Sopranos you will adore Gomorrah.

Attached: 1534883628880.jpg (780x438, 84K)

jesus dude you're fucking retarded. the sopranos is not "right wing", and there isn't any cuckold shit in the wire, unless you consider black people existing to be cuckold shit in which case you obviously are a deeply closeted racist homosexual.

the original name is La vie d'adèle
it was released as blue is the warmest colour is the USA

>Sounds like exactly the kind of cuck shit that Yea Forums was built to stand against
I'm pretty sure Yea Forums was build to stand FOR much worse

I know that you are trolling buddy

Michael is right though. Just the main idea the entire show is based around is fucking retarded in the real world. When they took down gotti they had tapes of phone calls where someone just calls gotti and says "its done", and hangs up. They also used tapes where he does say "lala kill him", and instead says "lala take care of him", as proof. They don't need you to say it in those words to get you. Another thing is how wouldn't the feds bug the office? They literally bugged a nursing home ffs. Another thing is the deaths. There's so many witnesses and even when they kill phill like 20 people see it and its at a gas station with cameras everywhere.
It had realistic elements, but the show is a show and should be treated as such.

That's the most reddit episode of the whole show. Full of easily repeatable jokes for Tarantino fans to spam on image boards.
>LE INTERIOR DECORATOR
The most "epic bacon time" the sopranos ever got.

first 2 seasons are GOAT
3 and 4 are meh, it turned into mob drama

my favorite episode is Isabella

Walk like a man was the best episode.

Yeah, Pietro and Ciro carried that show. I still liked the latest season though.

youtube.com/watch?v=PEtsmCS-OH4
forgot the video. Also who ever did this is a very close second

Are you retarded? They had more mafia on set than film crew thanks to that columbo faggot and a few of the characters in the film were picked straight from the mob with no acting experince

My favorite episodes are Members Only and Join The Club.

>black characters ejaculating into white women onscreen
>Humanizing black criminals
>IT'S LE INSTITUTIONS FAULT
>Literal black gay characters
If you watch an episode of the wire you may as well be swallowing black semen from a shotglass.

Sopranos is redpilled as fuck. See Tony's reaction after his daughter is BLACKED.

people getting murdered in public isn't unrealistic, it happens frequently in real life. I'm not treating it like it's not a show, I'm acknowledging that it's universally considered the most realistic depiction of the american mafia in media, which it is.

>The Sopranos is at least right wing.
i bet you think the boondocks is "redpilled", too.

Attached: 1556795876907.jpg (634x566, 50K)

Then why does The Godfather feels exactly like a shounen anime? My biggest regret is watching Goodfellas before Godfather because I couldn't take the latter seriously at all.

But what I said is literally true. It's Blue is the warmest color. I never knew the original title was La vie d'Adele. It doesn't matter either way, we're talking about the same movie.

why do zoomers hate gangster movies?

why are you so bitter

Goodfellas is "pro-entertainment" capeshit too. All of these mob movies may as well be animes.

the book is much more realistic and goes into detail also exposes hollywood pedos

>Sopranos
>right wing
>actually admiring Tony and considering him as a father figure

jesus fucking christ, how do you miss the entire point of the show

>retarded /pol/ack agrees with sociopathic criminal's morals
lol

It still isn't the most realistic depiction that's probably goodfellas. Again, the entire plot of the show would never work in real life with the mob. The entire show if it was realistic ends in season 1 when they find out tony sees a shrink. Also the mob didn't have nearly any of that power in the early 00s and by the late 00s they would have both of phills killers in jail within an hour.

What the fuck is a chocka

Choker, I assume

He's dead

No one wants to see some fat italian wheezing about wise guys and gabagool like he's going to have a heart attack the moment the camera stops filming.

40% of murders in the US in 2017 were unsolved, according to the FBI
why is it so easy to get away with murder in real life

Tony did NOTHING wrong. Neither did Walter White or Vic Mackey for that matter.

if you didn't like Scarface you're probably low test

Attached: scarface.jpg (500x696, 53K)

Attached: 1528661802013.jpg (390x382, 15K)

If he had a gun and plenty of ammo he would basically kill everyone, unless he gets shot by an archer

Attached: Hunter.png (1513x1089, 1.62M)

Richie was a fucking idiot and dug his own grave. I get why his principles were different, but none of his decisions were smart or well thought out.

dude you're literally proving my point about you being a closeted racist. You're obviously deeply insecure if a show having gay black characters triggers you this much. Gay black people exist in the real world. Yes the show humanizes criminals (not just black ones by the way) cause criminals actually are humans, the sopranos does the same thing. You think the Sopranos is "redpilled" because Tony is super racist, but the show clearly depicts his racism as a bad thing! He's so full of racial hatred he had a panic attack from the sight of a black man on a box of rice, that's not "redpilled" at all. Tony is a bad person, if you didn't get that part of the show I don't think you actually watched it.

He just couldn't sell it.

The only time I wasn't with him 100% was when he killed Ralphie (another character who did nothing wrong) but it was still understandable why he would do it.

is this toxic masculinity

Murders are mostly solved because of obvious motive. People say "oh yeah she was cheating on her husband" or "this dude owed that other dude a whole lot of money" and they connect the dots from there. If you put a round into the back of the head of some rando in the street and walked briskly away, you'd probably get away with it, assuming no witnesses/camera footage.

well you can say goodfellas is the most realistic if you want, but it doesn't change the fact that the sopranos is universally considered to be more realistic. You have your opinion which is fine, but you also have no facts to back you up so whatever dude. I prefer to take the word of people who know what they're talking about.

they get easily triggered by seeing a world without smartphones and can't understand how people interacted pre facebook.

don't reply to this obvious bait

zoomers love the sopranos, you would know this is any of you interacted with zoomers, but no you're irrationally afraid of them instead.

>pathologic
Tony would be the voice of the players. He'd be so fucking confused.

Donald Draper is my icon. True chad

>Soprano Mahjong

I imagine nothing changes aside from an added dose of brutality in the post-game paying off of debt

Sometimes a left wing writer can get caught too far up their own ass and accidentally create an aspirational figure when their intentional is to create a villain. At some point it doesn't matter what the intention behind Tony's racism if they stumbled their way into a greater truth that resonated with people. I think about the most influential fictional characters in my life. In most cases I'm sure the creators would be disgusted to see what their creations represent to me. Doesn't make these icons any less powerful. I don't care if Tyler Durden wasn't meant to inspire me, he did none the less. You can blubber about your intentions while you clear the wreckage from my path of destruction.

don't bother. reactionaries don't critique anything, they're just in it for the entertainment. they don't like the wire because the messaging is more obvious, but the sopranos is much more subtle about it.

>Roger "phantom menace is good" Ebert

>the majority opinion is always right
I gave you facts and points you little retard you didn't debunk them at all just ignored them and came up with that absolutely shit tier fucking argument like a damn moron. A bit ago some boss in NY got shot to death for fucking some low ranking guys gf and the cops had him in their hands within 3 hours. Hes still alive now. You don't know what you're talking about. I actually lived around these people and aside from loan sharking and gambling they have basically nothing left.

Phantom Menace is kino. The only ones who think othewise are the 80s born onions cucks who are worshipping disney's shitfests currently.

Phantom Menace is garbage with no redeeming qualities. Just because you hate Disney you don't have to stop hating the prequels

>A bit ago some boss in NY got shot to death for fucking some low ranking guys gf and the cops had him in their hands within 3 hours
Not him but it wasn't that, he was some civilian who wanted to date the bosses niece but he wouldn't let him.

the point still remains

I was born in 86 and I like the Prequels more than the originals.

No I agree with you, just pointing out that small error.

You have good taste then. The Prequels are the artistic highpoint of the franchise for sure.

i like when sheev said 'i am the senate'

who would do better in the three kingdoms period, chinese tony soprano, or cao cao?

>zoomer hasn't seen mobster kino

gee I'm fucking shocked beyond belief
next they'll tell me they don't know who's next to tony

Attached: sopranos.jpg (500x313, 42K)

Fatass won't squeeze through the bullets.

Attached: 1324453131313.jpg (1920x1080, 287K)

Who is that tranny?

yeah you watch other much worse garbage instead

I liked The Ride
kino

Attached: mary.png (1280x601, 507K)

Yea Forums was made because Moot wanted a Japanese style image board to talk about Asuka

He is now Tony Soprano.

God damn dont forget your fingerless gloves and trenchcoat, faggot.

*Whistles*
Ayy roach gemmieouttahea

EYY

CUT THIS SHIT OUT

Attached: paulie-walnuts-300x258.jpg (300x258, 22K)

Dota 2

Damn he'd assume command fucking run his team like a well oiled trainwreck with his personal problems.

The most reddit character. If you watched the sopranos and came away from it thinking "ha ha based paulie" then you may as well have just watched your cheeto dust shite like breaking bad because the sopranos was wasted on you

fuck off chris

>hotline miami 2
Who the fuck is the protagonist in this crazy story? Ah well it already has a Tony.

Attached: Tony poster.png (667x1000, 649K)

you work for me now, capiche?

Attached: 60782720.jpg (750x408, 25K)

OHHH AAYYYYY
RELAX OVA HERE

Zelenina could you please shut the time-space DOOOOOOR

Attached: 1498421053856.png (409x382, 202K)

ha ha funny sopranos meme

I love shut the door posting
g
a
b
a
g
o
o
l

After he gets shot in the head and wakes up, he journey's to remember his past life until he comes across former friends of his who reveal his mafia empire in the Strip. He then personally strangles Benny to death and deposed Mr House using Yes Man to become the new de facto ruler of New Vegas.

Attached: 1556739464903.gif (307x292, 2.69M)

The singer of the theme song died the other day.

:(

t. lawfag

Attached: 1484487088383.jpg (536x533, 58K)

What the fuck, they're English?

my favorite one is where Melfie gets raped

came out of fucking nowhere and I didn't expect it to actually happen