Coming soon

>coming soon
>beta in april
>its nearly june
Dare I say.. Baited?

Attached: D1fM_xgXQAUYvtD.jpg:large.jpg (1920x1080, 283K)

It was probably announced early because MS needed some quick positive PR after what a disaster on all fronts Crackdown 3 was.

>can't release the game as a collection without fucking up
>can't release the game in parts without fucking up

Attached: marcus.jpg (450x469, 56K)

>we underestimated how hard developing for the pc was
lol

who said the beta will be in april??

343 ruin everything they touch

The diversity hires proved less proficient in coding than hoped

That worked out well, didn't it?

343 should hire more women and trannies that tends to fix everything

What do you mean?

Attached: mcc team.jpg (1120x713, 201K)

JIGGER!

The same people bitching about the beta not coming out on time are probably the same people who joined in with the rest of us for dunking on 343 when MCC originally came out and it was a rushed pile of shit. They clearly want to do it properly this time, just leave them to it

worst type of person right here. "it's okay if they take a literal eternity to make the game, as long as it's good!"

competent teams can make games that are functional in a reasonable timeframe. 343 has repeatedly proven that it is not one of these teams. stop making excuses for them.

No release date was ever specified. You have no idea how long they've been working on it.

That nig looks the coolest out of all of them.

>beta for something they said straight up from the beginning is subject to change is delayed by a couple of months
>literal eternity
Listen to yourself you fucking autist

>BUT I WANT IT NOW WAAAAAAAAAAH
lol i have absolutely zero confidence in this shitshow but your just being a child lmao

They said the PUBLIC beta ain't going to start before E3, so that means the supposed closed beta is going to start in a week or so.

The plan, from the beginning, was to announce that the beta starts NOW at E3.

We just wanted the fucking ports on PC why the fuck are they chaging anything. Stupid losers that's why sony kick their asses at everything.

It's almost like 343i is a bunch of fuck ups. I wish we could have just looked to their other works for proof of thi- OH WAIT, HALO 4 WAS FUCKING TERRIBLE.

Is this your first experience with 343 Industries?

>team with unlimited funding working for microsoft are having trouble porting bungie/microsoft studio games from a microsoft owned platform (with over half of them of them having pc ports already) to another microsoft owned platforms
looks promising.

Attached: 1534028965194.jpg (317x427, 31K)

>Unlimited funding
user...I...

Funny thing, it's not even a beta, more like a prealpha.