Reminder that STR builds will always beat DEX builds

Reminder that STR builds will always beat DEX builds

Attached: 1558871201514.jpg (976x1105, 611K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pRY4Mpmfk1o?t=3m27s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A DEX build that isn't retarded doesn't fight the STR build, they kill them before they realize they're even in danger.

I wanna hug Gwendoline Christie.

>GOT shitter
Don't you have an ending to be angry about? Dragon cunt going insane? Bran being king? that leprechaun who is "Le ebin so smart" suggesting democracy as a system of government?

Why do people pretend, even on the badly written show, that Arya had a chance against Brienne? Brienne was clearly not taking the sparring seriously at all and the second she finally does get frustrated, she kicks Arya in the chest and just flattens the kid. If that was an actual fight that would've been when she died.

Attached: BEGONE.jpg (1366x768, 58K)

>Dragon cunt going insane?
>mad about the best part that redeemed dany
Don't you have reddit or something to sperg about the ending?

Attached: THE BOAR IS PREGNANT.jpg (623x415, 90K)

I've always hated how strength and dexterity are two separate weapon types in vidya, you need both to use any type of weapon well with spades of stamina.

Oh man, this will never not be funny.

Attached: 1501850880327.webm (640x360, 2.76M)

Becausea she killed the second biggest bad guy in the show. Something that Brienne obviously could never have done.

Attached: the prince that was promised.webm (1280x720, 1.55M)

Because Arya is YASS KWEEN SLAY

Fuck, If the fight was fair by allowing Brienne to use Oathkeeper, she would have instantly won by cutting through Needle like butter

You seem awfully versed in GoT shittery yourself.

>Ending to be angry about

No, because it was satisfying and still enjoyable, only Redditors get angry at it

Attached: DOnKVr2.jpg (1080x1331, 135K)

It's all the people I work with and for watch, so I couldn't escape it. I don't even know who Bran is, just that he is king. The midget though, I do know him, mostly from Jewtube videos of him getting drunk.

god I hate the media for sucking up to this series. In my country there are people on the press saying that this is the greatest and most revolutionary series ever made. I hate my country.

I always hate how bows get labeled as dextrous weapons, when in reality you needed to be muscular as fuck to properly wield a bow.

Did she take the face of one of the Wights? One of the White Walkers? How the FUCK did she get there unnoticed when the NK was surrounded by the undead?

Attached: 1536604959323.png (618x626, 312K)

It's almost as if medieval fantasy as a genre has never been realistic at all, but who am I to say? I'm just a random Yea Forums faggot after all.

is this Mordhau?

I remember reading something about English archers being fucking ripped compared to the rank and file foot soliders.

yes

>posting based as fuck Bobby B in the same post praising a targshitter
Fucking kill yourself you fucking dumb cuck jesus christ.

Attached: 1558488026266.jpg (768x432, 73K)

DEX build bby

I remember Dabid and Dan saying that she's their favourite character. Ofc they had her kill the NK in the most retarded way possible.

Attached: STR vs DEX vs gimmicks.webm (960x540, 2.85M)

Tolkien did it right, the justification for the weaker elves being good archers was crazy good eye sight and their bows were made from special elf bullshit that made them light to draw while still maintains power. But since most western fantasy is derived from him except the details we have what we have now.

Sekiro Ninja Gaiden

Literally from nowhere. Even the director says it.
ttps://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/05/01/1437706439024592601/480x270_MP4_1437706439024592601.mp4

Literally watched her be an assassin for god knows how many seasons.
They really fucked her character up, she's supposed to be almost as good as the Faceless men at that point
It's literally the only actual major plot point that actually almost makes sense this season

Attached: yaaas_queen_slay.jpg (1918x1080, 151K)

that shitty rapier is gonna get tossed from her if it tries to block a full swing especially with that much of a size difference, fuck that scene

>

Attached: 1558275899254m.jpg (690x1024, 92K)

Never got this meme. Whenever STR is shown to beat DEX, STR also has another equal stat, like DEX or END.
Any DEX worth their salt going up against a big, slow STR user knows to get a thousand cuts in without letting themselves be hit once to stand a chance, anywhat.

>The mary sue race of the series is good with bows.
Stop the presses

Attached: Dex vs Str.webm (700x298, 2.51M)

They also outright said that they did it because they knew everyone was expecting it to be Jon and it "didn't feel right" to have him be the one.

You know how that fight ends, right?

>rapierfag vs try hard exec user.webm

*outmaneuvers your attacks*

Attached: sWfwAOx.png (500x700, 661K)

There's nothing to get, it's just an excuse for shitposters to shitpost, it's about as deep as a rain puddle. For other examples see Ayanami vs Asuka threads.

>slow STR user knows to get a thousand cuts
Crits and negative status effects exist.

It would have fucking worked if they gave it proper set up.
Death kills Death, Targ kills Targ.
Also if they hadn't done that then Arya would have been the most pointless fucking character in the whole show since that the only fucking thing she does since coming back from Braavos

This is literally the only scene from GoT that I've watched. Someone explain to a brainlet like me how a tiny girl with a tiny rapier is deflecting large power swings from a tall solid person with a bigass sword. The dodging makes sense, but outright deflecting that much momentum? Seems weird as fuck.

That's not what Mary Sue means you mong

Dex wins in this fight but gets destroyed in the last fight.

Oh shit wrong one.

>people actually like bland no character rei over based asuka

>DEX
>STR
>INT
END/CON >>>>>>>> all other skills.

Attached: specd only into endurance.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

why are you expecting realism in a series that has fucking dragons?

Any DEX build worth its salt will kerp the STR guy in total stun lock. Learn to rogue fgt.

Was Rob Str or Con?

>gets cocky and has his eyes gorged out
seems like dex isnt so good after all right

I would say both.

Literally the first blow is an overhead swing on a loose grip rapier

That should have knocked it out of her hand, and an instant win for Brienne

would you?

Attached: Arya x Gendry.webm (1920x1080, 1.81M)

*makes critical mistake of judgement*

Attached: ow.gif (356x200, 1.05M)

The show has been full of pointless things since season 5. What was the point of Jon being a Targ? Literally added nothing to the story. In fact, what was the point of him coming back from the dead? He did nothing important. Stannis could've taken Winterfell. CIA's death was retarded. Varys' death was worse. Sansa became master manipulator after getting raped, for some reason.

God, what a stupid show.

See
When looked at seriously everyone agrees that it was a nonsensical moment.

>maxing poise

>Stronk man attacks
>Dodge
WOOOOWW

God no.

The large person is her friend that cares about her and is playing with her

Attached: large.jpg (750x1001, 128K)

Dude just mouse wheel up like nigga mouse wheel up lmao

Jesus what's this dude's HP?

>forgets STR bumps up HP a little

Does the tiny girl have a magic powered sword, or magically enhanced strength/body?
Even in fantasy series, they usually explain or technobabble away weird deviations from reality.

Attached: DEX vs STR.webm (720x720, 1.55M)

>Gets greedy and overextends

Attached: 1548318944069.png (1280x734, 1.83M)

The reverse scene webm is still the best meme that came out of GoT.

only because dex gets overconfident as is common with their kind

Attached: dex vs str bear edition.webm (674x380, 1.62M)

Post it

Fucking none, it was all retarded as fuck which is why I end up defending the Arya thing since its the closest we get to an actual character resolution.
But then they immediately fuck that up anyway so who fucking cares
How they did Jaime that dirty will haunt me for the rest of my days

>Jesus what's this dude's HP?
he has 2 HP bars

I wish i had it.

Ehhh when a lesser weight fights a heavier weight they should forget body blows and just go for the vital parts in the head or aim to go for the legs.

Would you?

Attached: 1558795248085.webm (1080x1080, 1.96M)

just VIT gouge and invest is stupidly OP weapons that don't need much dedication lol.

>nothing moves the blob.webm

This entire scene just made me feel uncomfortable.

dat nigga flying!

Yeah Jon was the fucking worst. I hope he stays dead in the books.

>That belly reflect
Absolute fucking tank of a lad.

Attached: 1535458588826.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

Should have used his superior speed to run around him and use a knife to kill him by a thousand small wounds. Also that's not STR, that's just fat. Real STR would have been that + real offensive capabilities. Fatties wish they were strong but they will only ever beat retard anime tier manlets.

>161 cm

Lmao, what's that? Like 5'6?

It still amazes me to this day how fucked up we can get from a simple jaw tap

>161cm
More like 5'3.5".

>NO ONE CAN TOUCH THE BLOB!

We're like an eggshell, designed to be strong at the right angle, but something comes in from the side and WHAM!

it wasn't a draw? Arya won because she had the knife at her throat, whilst brienne didn't have a hit on her

an enraged whale can still be dangerous

Attached: land whale rage.webm (640x640, 1.23M)

>counting those little love taps on plate armor
that fight was retarded

did he died?

Brienne had her sword directly pointed at her

its really bizarre considering this happened 3 seasons earlier
youtu.be/pRY4Mpmfk1o?t=3m27s

Attached: dex vs str.webm (250x304, 1.93M)

It moves your brain inside your skull and this is what causes us to get dizzy.

CON>>>>STR>>>>>>>DEX

>he thinks the books will ever be finished
user...

when are they going to nerf the BLOATMAXXX?

>CHR convinces STR and DEX to rip your CON ass
nothin personnel kiddo

What the fuck was he thinking?

Kill yourself pretentious shitter, your anciental line ends with you.

yes but not ON her, this is the basic premise of sparring. Wheoever gets the first "deadly blow" hit wins. fucking retard

I still can't believe how much the fucked up the Braavos story line, fucking christ.

Attached: 1469453766.png (1024x582, 430K)

Fat people are pretty strong, the problem is that all the flab prevents them from doing shit. If you could carry an extra 100 lbs of weight on you all day every day and you could just take it off at some point you would certainly end up stronger than the average guy. Fat is this, but he doesn't get to take off the 100 lbs magically.

I don't know what archaic gaming lingo yall using but it should be AGI instead of DEX and STA instead of CON. And CHR is not a stat.

Oh which both participants had deadly blows pointed at each other

Yes. She is legal now. I wanted to see her tits so bad.

>you work out everyday master bruce.

I take it INT was your dump stat.

that belly thing is impressive, that said just go for the fat guys neck from behind

>INT builds

Imagine being hardcountered by everything

Attached: INT vs STR.webm (488x296, 853K)

>being dexterous means having no muscles
kill yourself, fat boy.

>Where is my foreskin?
>Where's my peepee?

Needle isn't a rapier, rapiers are huge. Needle is fictional but it looks closest to a smallsword

Attached: rapiers and assorted swords.jpg (800x600, 54K)

Armour means jack shit in this universe at that point anyway.

But user, fat guys have no necks

man its like talking to a retard. Arya HAD HER DEATH BLOW FIRST, and in contact, at which point brienne's throat would have been slit. Brienne had her sword pointed, yes, but wasn't at the point where it would kill Arya, she was too late. THIS IS THE BASIC FUCKING PREMISE OF SPARRING

Let me guess, in a fighting game, if you lose and the opponent has

>he didn't stop watching when best kingfu got discarded
You have no excuse.

Attached: StanB.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

i wish i had that bears fight or flight response

blame charisma

INT means you hire STR and DEX to do the dirty work for you

He was obviously an INTlet.

>hes forgetting the fight was rigged as Brienne couldnt use Oathkeeper, Arya has Mary Sue Armour and Brienne had to hold back as she couldnt exactly harm Arya
>Hes also forgetting Driving a sword through someone will 99% of the time kill them

(Thou)

he imagined he was legolas

Attached: DEX fags.webm (960x400, 1.26M)

Attached: 69DC10C0-B58C-4F7B-987A-304528752F60.jpg (640x960, 74K)

No, that's CHR. INT is pic related.

Attached: c99d0f0d6df10a2f22b5d8524037d83f.jpg (515x385, 29K)

her sumo training paid off

They found another use for Jon's walking stage.

its sparring, its not a fucking real fight.

Da Manlet in da Norf

Attached: km3nffe560031.jpg (1847x1147, 83K)

>the importance of technical standups illustrated

Guys, dexterity is skill. Aria has high agi.

Attached: 1558637665516.jpg (1371x2048, 258K)

>Not stopping when we lost the best character in the series

Attached: Tywin.png (960x540, 979K)

if it was a real fight Arya would have dodged that last thrust because she knew it was coming. except its sparring, so she just stood there and "took it" because she knew she'd won the spar

>coldsteel the hedgehog

Attached: 1553386861400.jpg (326x387, 20K)

>wtf are shields
>that dude who literally walked into dexfag's line of sight, abandoning his flanking angle

Based bezerk dwarf woman.

>not realizing all he could go for those baby legs.
>not even bothering to clap the ears
Shameful display.

Attached: STRvsResshūken.webm (640x640, 558K)

If it was a real fight, Arya would have instantly lost as Oathkeeper would have cut through Needle On the first blow

Only one person has said this so far? Where are all the swordfags at?

INT would be the one that tells CHR STR and DEX's parents/teachers they are fighting

Yes.

he lacks practice but those kicks are impeccable

yes, she's cute

maybe Arya would have known that and something differently? You're literally talking about made up shit, in which case, either characters could have done either things differently.

Is the Darwin Award still a thing? That retard would be a strong contender.

To be fair its probably more "A rapier for her size" as shes tiny

Kinda like how /got/ said that Oathkeeper is a Longsword for Brienne, but a Greatsword for others, due to her size

>STR vs ballet
Also, those three dudes exiting the room gets me every time.

>Had to assassinate his entire character just to make the audience hate him
I'm still fucking mad, could have had him getting outplayed by Roose instead but they fucked that up as well

Eat shit pleb

Attached: 1553577713987.webm (640x640, 2.71M)

Imagine defending Mary Sue writing

Attached: J_Jonah_Jameson_laugh.gif (330x190, 2.85M)

>The fucking stampede of people dressed the same at the end

Attached: 1536597161597.jpg (604x452, 26K)

whats that belly gonna do against something sharp? Gonna get carve up like bacon, fat boy.

Ever occur to you that maybe they made a small rapier? Since, you know, she was a fucking child when she got it.

Child size guitars exist too. Let me guess, you'd be all like "Thats not a guitar, its a ukelele"

>That interview where he expresses major disappointment in the finale.
God they just cut so many character arcs, no wonder Gendry and Grey Worms actors were salty

strfag can't do anything

LMAO

Rope a dope is on point.

not defending SHIT, just pointing out to the retards that what we were presented with, WASNT a draw, arya clearly fucking won the spar, regardless of ANYTHING

Attached: DEX vs STR+INT.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

Rapiers and smallswords are constructed in different ways, have different blade shapes, etc. Needle is almost identical to a smallsword apart from having a more simple medieval-inspired guard.

Attached: DI-0006-1_W-84.jpg (2000x1333, 770K)

>the weaker elves
elves were never physically weaker tho
sure, absolute chads like boromir and aragorn were stronger, but aragorn also able to use a bow really well.

dude on the right had dex, he was faster

>b-but she won as she had a killing blow
>forgets the other person also had a killing blow

Are you unironically retarded or blind?

Manlets, when will they ever learn?

both are fine just make sure you pump that int along side
why gimp yourself?

Attached: 1437860805817.jpg (565x668, 68K)

brienne didn't fucking have a killing blow!

>three seconds in and one character is already spinning for no reason while the other deliberately swings at nothing
UH OH

>Sword directly on a persons chest that could be easily driven in isnt a killing blow

Attached: pQo7e8E.jpg (514x536, 51K)

Attached: 1.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

>hound cuts right through beric's sword
>brienne's sword doesn't cut right through arya's tiny steel sword
what did they mean by this?

What gamed that allow me to play as str magic knigga? Only total warhammer that can do this

In all fairness she was using a sparring sword

Anything else and shebwould have instantly won the fight

When someone spins around pointlessly, leaving themselves open like that, you have all the time in the world.

I kind of understand the glee people take in the ending. Dragoncunt was a terrible character before she started the whole Mad Queen shtick in the last 2 hours. She stuck out like a sore thumb in show so morally grey. I always hoped she would get proper development which turns character into a more believable person with actual flaws instead of being a hyper-Mary Sue. What we got was a bastardized, retarded version of that but at least she dabbed on all the moronic twitter fangirls. The last two seasons were an unsalvageable burning garbage bin anyway.

Big guy changes shoes halfway in.

Huge honkers