You can get Rime for free right now

Based Epic store

Attached: itsfree.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

is this open world adventure? or a fucking puzzle game?

both

well, now I have chinese spyware on my computer.

I've got this on GOG from buying games on a sale.

>first sale was an absolute PR disaster
DAMAGE CONTROL

Rime was shit. The animations and gameplay wasn’t smooth like Journey and the puzzles where boring and the story was just bad.
Doesnt help that the pc port was garbo.

Just started this yesterday. Does collecting the little statues and tablets and maps actually do anything, or is it just completion for completion's sake?

It's important for the ending

It gives you nothing. The hidden outfits change apparance and the toys shows up in an area towards the end of the game. But that’s about it unless you care about achievements.

Right, thanks. Good to know I haven't been wasting my time hunting the things down so far.

They give free games every 2 weeks moron.

No it’s not. Appart from the mild interaction literally nothing changes.

it runs pretty fine for me based retard

why do I feel that aint gonna last

Attached: noepic.jpg (598x598, 84K)

they are doing it for like 1 year, tim is not a fat fuck like gaben

>That fucking ending

Jfc

Attached: 1521748555043.png (645x712, 128K)

Rime isn't worth giving my data to the chinese government.

the absolute STATE of Tequila Works

>game gets an E3 showing like six years ago
>it didn't even exist yet, they literally just rendered something up in an engine
>publishers get sick of their shit, constantly delayed due to having nothing to show
>finally releases to mixed reviews
>they sell their souls to Epic in the hopes of getting a bonus check and a few pity plays
>now shilling their game on a taiwanese trainspotting forum

Attached: a_good_day_to_bomb_some_dodongos.jpg (226x218, 24K)

Tim is a fucking chihuahua who keeps barking on twitter while doing nothing noteworthy in reality.

>doing nothing noteworthy in reality.
they are doing billions with fornite and dabbing on everyone with their goat engine based retard

Fuck china and fuck epic gamea

Attached: 1556841432656.gif (483x556, 3.77M)

And that "mild interaction" is quite important.

Thanks user

I got that for free on GOG already.

>pirated it at launch and it was so awful I had to drop it
>but now I can have a legit copy
based Epic

wow a free piece of shit wow

How so? Please tell me. Picking up the toys and looking at them is hardly going to hammer home the message any more.

Shame the company that brought us The Sexy Brutale would come to this. Now they're just making VR shit.

>You can get Rime for free right now
I sure can.

Attached: 1557399776490.png (976x658, 283K)

I was just now playing this, in fact
Got to the desert island, for some reason I thought it was just going to be one island.

cute shota too

It's important for the emotional value? That's kinda the point?

You can get it for free if you pirate it, and the pirated version removes all the DRM that causes stuttering. Seriously PC RiME is a 100% pirate > buy.

puzzle game, worth a pirate

Attached: rime-screen-04-ps4-us-20aug14-1.jpg (1920x1080, 275K)

>Note: player died on the way back to his home planet

it was a 10/10 troll and I couldn't stop laughing

But is there any actual difference between picking up one of them versus picking up more than one?

Rime overstayed it's welcome.

Absolutely soulless.

Nope. You get a very, very small almost unoticable extra in the credit sequence but otherwise it’s the exact same ending.

>muh soul

It's got great atmosphere even though it doesn't have a story (well at least not a story worth talking about).

Good, now they can have fun with the other spywares already there.

You shouldn't though, it's shit. Imagine Ico but without soul and with boring generic puzzles

>muh PR disaster
It was great for consumers though so don't see how I give a fuck about devs problems

I didn’t feel the emotional value to be honest. I found all but 1 toy and by that point I was exhausted by how boring it was to search every where.
If they wanted to do it right the player shouldn’t have had to slowly traverse and find hidden shit for >muh letting go of a dead relative feels.

>consumer
Fuck off with your derogatory language, schlomo.
I am a customer.

Fuck off with your derogatory language, schlomo.
I am a client.

I´m sure the Fortnite-audience will appreciate this game!

Does Epic have a game worth pirating yet?

Attached: piratechad.png (976x658, 272K)

This is the game version of The Witness

Not even close

>dude look at thus screen of this huge island you can explore
>joke it's actually pretty linear
>also the puzzles are easy as fuck so it becomes tedious pretty quick
>also lol plot twist it was all in your head all along you griefing cunt
it's shit

but the witness was actually something you had to stop and think about the puzzles, rime is piss easy

Spoilers aside since anyone reading this far that cares would have bailed by now but i'm always bothered when the thing i'm exploring in some game turns out to be some kind of spiritual journey.
Like, i cared about this place and how it must have come to be, but then the devs pull the rug and go "Lmao it was all symbolic look at how artistic we are"
Fuck you i cared about this cool island and what was going on here.

Attached: 1464952008117.jpg (393x386, 24K)

Same. I'm not demanding that all games have voiced NPCs or shooting or anything like that at all but they can't just sell a platformer by being mysterious and atmospheric. Not every game needs to be going around and killing things, but they could have made the platforming a lot faster/speedier (basically parkour) and do larger levels (even if slightly less detailed) for a much funner game.

It's not free since installing EGS is negative value.

I enjoyed the game quite a bit but man does that twist sullies the whole experience.

It's like a joke everyone makes about indie games but they actually unironicaly did it.

Are there any mods to replace the player character with a cute girl with huge tits?

shota > loli

although since it's a unity game you could probably just mod it to whatever model you want. Been thinking of doing that with the Tommy Vercetti model for GMOD.