Tfw I don't even find games fun anymore

>tfw I don't even find games fun anymore

Anyone else know this feel?

Attached: 1231232132131.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CSJXle3LP_Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what games did you used to like?

have sex

I do...just playing an mmo to feel like i'm having fun. just out of habit now i think. mainly have fun when i'm playing with others i know.

Attached: 1435117702595.jpg (406x364, 23K)

Why are you upset over not finding something fun? I don't find swimming fun, but who cares? There's so much more to do

have sex

I know this feel.
I pirate countless games only to install them and then delete them 5 mins later. Depression sucks

Not really, try playing geometry wars 3.

What mmo? I played ffxiv for a bit, but then the friend I started with abandoned me and I eventually quit because I made no friends
Shame most mmos are all p2w trash

I only find games fun when the escapism setting is set to max.

I love my videogame friends so much.

Attached: 1543880016101.jpg (406x364, 49K)

quit the ssris and go work out, limiting vidya makes it more enjoyable.

I recently got in Doom 2016 multiplayer and it's really fun. Besides that meh. Dry year and no news on games I was looking forward to supposedly coming out this year.

Very true, went from 40+ hours every two weeks on steam to 9 because of my full time job. Guess which I find more satisfying.

Wow I have never seen this kind of thread before

Pretty cool dude wouldnt rec Quake Champions

>p2w trash
SWTOR unfortunately. If you're not subbed a lot of shit you can't have like hiding head slot and a lot of other crap

Attached: 1460770259074.jpg (880x880, 72K)

I don't mind a monthly fee for an MMO. What bothers me is the endless micro transactions

Deep down noone enjoys video games.

I feel you on the microtransactions part. I've been on here for a bit and i'm part of a pretty big guild. kinda fun

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-26_04_14_54_439789.jpg (1920x1080, 747K)

stop having premarital sex

That's because all you do is play videogames. Take a look at yourself in a mirror, are you proud of the man you see?

I mostly just replay old games. Can't find new games that give me the same feels, probably because I grew up.

Looking back at me... yeah, yeah!!! Looking back at me in high school I never thought to be this much of a fucking incel loser. I hate myself for wanting to be in a relationship with a woman when I know they're not even actual people and don't have any interests. My friend calls me a faggot and says I come off as desperate and girls can tell. He turns girls down so he can play video games and jack off, why can't I be happy with that? I just lay in bed listening to youtube.com/watch?v=CSJXle3LP_Q while thinking about women in society for hours.

Attached: havesex.jpg (460x502, 54K)

I either know exactly what's going to happen in games, or somehow bumble my way away from every cool thing if I go in blind.
I hate it.

Attached: man.jpg (620x400, 44K)

>bumble my way away from every cool thing if I go in blind.
How do you manage to do that?

I did in 1998. Then I got into retro gaming. Been gold ever since.

>i'll go back to that room later
>hit point of no return
also every
>you could've saved that guy, it wasn't scripted so they die

This stuff improves replayability, who the fuck complains

>tfw tell myself I will replay it and make a different type of character, do the story differently
>complete it and then uninstall
every time

I'm not complaining that the game has that stuff, I'm saying I'm either spoiled on the surprise or miss it.

>Last game I enjoyed was 2016
>Game before that was BF3

It hurts and I have no alternative

Attached: cee4e625aa38fba3603e9c7718f24cc4.jpg (651x655, 58K)

This but unironically