Predictions?

Predictions?

Attached: WCCFhaloinfinite.jpg (740x429, 91K)

Another shitty 343 cashgrab.

/thread

I think it will be good. They're putting a lot more work into it then they did with halo 5.

Terrible, just like 4 and 5. 5 is the most bland Call of Halo thing I've ever played, and I'm glad I only paid a dollar to do it.

Fuck Frankie, fuck 343.

Attached: 1553721650537.png (1366x768, 1.17M)

More promethians. Less vehicles. Season pass. Shitty armor. Shitty characters. Shitty voice actors. Shitty story. Shitty gunplay. Shitty graphics that look nothing like the teaser from E3 2018.

Shit user. Shit.

Incredible lighting system with kino art direction at 60fps what's not to love?

Attached: bonnie_ross_pr_jpg.jpg (1920x2400, 1.04M)

Why are you niggers so negative?

And gay tranny Master Chief

Attached: 1554422244616.jpg (500x666, 130K)

I wanna see arbiters big brown cock uwu.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

>Unga fool me once
>Unga fool me twice
>Unga no fool me thrice

Disabled, transgender, black, Muslim, gay, liberal, feminist Arbiter.

You were never fooled, Halo 4 and 5 weren't bad games they were just pretty average, and 4 has a fantastic campaign when it's in 4k 60fps

kys, seriously

4's multiplayer is terrible, 4's campaign is fine when you read the books, but mediocre otherwise, and if you're going to say hunt the truth is not disingenuous marketing that fooled a fuckload of people into thinking Halo 5's campaign wasn't going to be the aborted mes it turned out to be, you are trolling.

A game should not have to rely on the books to set up a good story. That's lazy.

Cause Halo has been shit since the 3rd one and only gets shittier.

3 is literally a masterpiece you fuck.

Thats CE.

3 is great, but its story is a bit of a clusterfuck because of conflicting egos and designers.

anybody screencap the "leak" someone made a couple of days ago? it was about hobbits and stupid stuff like that

We find out Master Chief is a woman with a voice changer.

We all know 2 had the best story. Hands down.

Attached: IMG_20190526_055103.jpg (1278x429, 139K)

>Voice changer
Sexist nigger

So would u rather not have 3 at all? I don't understand this. I thought Yea Forums was about gameplay first and clearly 3 had some great levels and fantastic controls, it plays beautifully on One at 60fps

Why are you being so hyperbolic?

3 is the worst of the main trilogy because of some questionable campaign decisions, host issues, and BR spread. That still leaves it at a solid 8.5-9, wheres Halo 4 and 5 can't even be considered decent.

This.

3 is a godsend. A golden example of how an FPS should be.

it similar but the dude was saying something about working for 343 and the demo they are gonna show at e3

I don't keep up with Halo's terrible lore, is it ever explained why the Covies decided to genocide humanity after the Forerunner retcon?
In Staten's book, it's because a Forerunner AI recognized humans as Forerunners (and nearly obliterated High Charity trying to get to them), which is unacceptable to the Prophets because Forerunners left behind proves the great journey is a lie.

>story
There's your problem.

The campaign was extremely well balanced, fantastic art direction and fantastic OST. Level design was also great. You should replay it before talking.

Halo 5 campaign was bad I agree but Halo 4 had a pretty good campaign and really was a game breaking xbox 360 game for its time in terms of graphical and technical achievement. Sure the multiplayer for 4 wasn't too good but 5 was a good multiplayer game.

All I want is for Arbiter and MC to fight together again, maybe even bring back those two co-op elites as well.

Yeah the retcon is that the prophets from 2 and 3 found out the truth and hid it from the rest of the covenant. They obliterated humanity in hopes that they could take the mantle by force.

What reason is there to be positive? Even their overt promises don't pan out