Early prototype footage of Ninja Theorys next game Bleeding Edge. To be revealed at E3

Early prototype footage of Ninja Theorys next game Bleeding Edge. To be revealed at E3.

Attached: bleeding edge.webm (800x560, 2.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/103041611
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wow can't wait for nidhogg 3

Where are the graphics

Stiff animations like DmC, I guess they're banking on the story to carry it like all their other games.

dumb Yea Forums shitter

same ugly as fuck animations as DmC lmao

Already looks superior to DMC5.

>implying animations are final in boxing/prototype stage

capcope

Attached: 2_tamemjpg.jpg (620x349, 13K)

could be fun if it's a multiplayer game

that's what I thought with the human revolution leak until it turned out they were
god, that game was ugly

People still care about NT games? I'm shocked.

These animations are not final are they? Also, please tell me this isn't some always online game.

>if it's a multiplayer game
It is.

Attached: bleeding edg2.webm (800x560, 2.12M)

Already GOTY, Capfuck simply can't compare.

Probably cashing in on battle royale shit, or something similar.

user, I know you're proud of your battle system, but you don't need to ride off the hype of another game to show it off.

so anarchy reins 2

not OP but this footage is like 5 years old now and nothing has come of it yet.
It's probably not even related to that bleeding edge game

God damn it all. Why the fuck would they do this?
Well, no matter, animations look shit and DMC5 already came out this year and Bayo 3 soon so it doesn't really matter.

Insiders have been saying for weeks now that the game is going to be a multiplayer game. This is it.

If it's at that stage what the fuck are they going to show?

So, Nioh meets For Honor? I'm interested and at the same time heavily worried about the games balance.

It's older footage dummie

Hopefully they've developed it more since 2014 then.
vimeo.com/103041611

This is like a cheap Mordhau knock off with combat for retards.

Uh no user of course not, it still looks exactly like this! Duhh

Attached: 1d2625e0adcfc1c576897d2691659872.png (1206x1805, 419K)

It looks like KurtzPel without titty sliders. There are about a million F2P korean titles just like this shit, but at least they have the decency to be autistic waifu dress-up simulators.

>in development for 5 years
>hurrr mordhau ripoff

MMO

this game is going to be fucking shit
>ninja theory
>5 years development
>niche is already covered by games like Kurtzpel

Attached: donald look at this shit.png (704x536, 338K)

Looks bad. Seems like target lock is a mandatory.

>Kurtzpel
Normies dont care about this garbage weeb shit

So this is the power of Microsoft's exclusives...

It can supplant Kurtzpel if it isn't a miserable korean f2p grind game. Basically everyone playing Kurtzpel hates Kurtzpel because of the way it's monetized, there just isn't anything else like it.

I literally just finished DmC and this looks like exactly the same animations.

It was a fun game, I don't know why you guys shat all over it because of the edgelord Dante.

Attached: interesting.webm (400x300, 441K)

It wasn't a bad action game overall, it just didn't live up to the legacy of the DMC name.

I thought Ninja Theory boasted that one of their industry strengths is having an in-house mo cap studio. So why are the anims still so fucking shitty?????

You should never be using mo-cap for in-game combat animations anyway, mo-cap is for cutscenes.

p r o t o t y p e

anyone remember the name of that game that looked like this. I think someone on Yea Forums was making it

>CC effects in an action based PvP game
please be fake

>CC effects
?

DMC1 had better animations

you mean le most innovative shooter ive played in years?

CC is short for "crowd control" and is a term morons use to refer to anything that interrupts any enemy character's action, because everything they know about videogames they learned from F2P MMOs or MOBAs from a few years back.

These are the same people who use the term "toon" to refer to your player character. Ignore everything they say.

>no models
>no textures
>extremely barren fx
>prototype
>WHAT THE FUCK GUYS WHY DOESN'T THIS HAVE RAY TRACING, A BLASTING OST, GLOBAL ILLUMINATION, FULL MOTION AND FACIAL CAPTURE

Do you have any idea how monumental the showing of any game would have to be from Ninja Theory for Yea Forums to even pretend to give a shit about it?

They're an easy target and nobody has any faith in them.

Name a better term for this gameplay mechanic then, faggot

Attached: 1550684086884.jpg (235x250, 9K)

Hellblade was good and liked by normies, only autistic DMCfags (the worst fanbase on Yea Forums after sonic and KH) are still mad at them

looks like complete shit

That's literally crown control being displayed on that webm retard

Stun or stunlock would be the terms a fighting game would use, and those would be more accurate seeing as how the attack doesn't do anything to control a fucking crowd.

But forcing somebody to float isn't a stun

Congratulations, you're retarded.

Attached: Jesus....jpg (1280x720, 373K)

It's a more accurate description of the effect than "crowd control" for a single target attack.

>another fucking Soulslike

STOP

>why are those aerial and tank moves so familia-
wait don't tell me they took DmC's gameplay?

retard

>semantics mong

Why do people like you even exist? Do you live to cause pointless arguments? Do you fall back to semantics because your opinions on subjects that matter hold no substance?

CC is a catch all term that is not to be taken literally and never was. Something that effects a single individual in a crowd is crowd control. WOW is very popular and if you ask people to name CC moves from that game the tip of the list will all be moves that affect a single unit. A simple stun in any game where you fight more than one opponent is CC. You're an idiot.

Attached: 1525725194540.jpg (839x833, 58K)

are you guys really that retarted and believe those animations to be final?

>Ninja Theory

What have they done that makes them celebrated? Other M? DmC?

>Stiff animations like DmC
Those ARE DmC's animations.

enslaved and hellblade

Those grabs look awful. And i don't mean the animation, i mean the action motion they are proposing.

ok capcück

that actually made me laugh out loud, mainly because i don't even know what it means. I've been called just about everything on this board

:)

Nah looks even stiffer than DmCs. They dont have Itsuno this time either.

>Heavenly Sword
>Hellblade
>Bleeding Edge
Knife naming scheme, Tameem.

Holy shit so many of those animations are straight out of DmC lmao.

why fix something that isnt broken

I was just making an observation, user. I don't mind animation reuse as long as the game is fun. I remember Modern Warfare 3 reused MW2's ending animations for a character being picked up, and I still love those games.

Every single boss in DmC is pure garbage though. Every single one, maybe except the very last fight against Vergil, but otherwise every single one is legitimately shit-tier boss fights.

objectively wrong

Attached: 1520620174925.png (300x250, 19K)