Japanese "humour"

>japanese "humour"

Attached: 1ce.png (799x525, 739K)

XD

Attached: MHW-Meowscular_Chef_Screenshot_001.jpg (1280x720, 713K)

when did you realize you stopped having fun?

>unfunny meme sprouting is ok if japanese does it

>NA"localization"

This game was localized before the Harlem Shake became a meme though. This is referencing an actual dance.

Japanese humor is shit. Just watch any of their so-called comedic cartoons.

>This wasn't just NA Localization fucking up a different line like it is every fucking other time.
Faggots like you should be executed on the street.

good thing that you learned japanese and know what was the original line about

Knowing the localization staff, in Japanese he could have said sonething completely different. Like: “Oh no, I’m worried about this.”

fuck off worldlet

I certainly know it doesn't reference some braindead zoomer meme like the NA "translation" does

So you dont know what was the original line about but your japanese bias is forcing you to defend it anyway
good to know

ace attorney actually has better humor compared to most japshit

>be American
>try to be humorous
>get shot

What the fuck is a Harlem shake?

Grossberg was much better in the first game. Talking about hemorrhoids is unfunny.

Alright. I checked it, the original line says 大変お兄ちゃんばかやろう!
In short, you're retarded and american tranny translators suck dick.

is it normal if I'm in my 20s and have hemorrhoids? I'm pretty sure they're hemorrhoids anyway

Attached: chi.jpg (450x281, 87K)

Bitch go see a ass doctor.

>westcuck "humour"

Attached: femry.jpg (600x338, 33K)

i get moments where it feels like someone is poking me up my butt with spikes randomly
it is quite painful

Attached: aq.png (639x356, 218K)

Eat better

Was the localization team unchanged between the first and second game? I don't remember AA1 having any obvious pop culture references, but then the clown in AA2 makes a Fresh Prince reference
I suppose it isn't that bad because the japanese use a lot of pop culture jokes as well, but it can be annoying when not used sparingly

You're not gonna post THAT webm?

You mean Californian?