Sekiro was awesome. But, I think we can all agree that Bloodborne is still better

Sekiro was awesome. But, I think we can all agree that Bloodborne is still better.

Dark Souls fans need not respond. Demon’s Souls fans allowed.

Attached: AFE7A54A-5D32-47BA-9F0B-785BE816E6F5.jpg (659x465, 68K)

Darks souls 2 is the best but bloodborne is close second

Sekiro was worse than the last half of dark souls 1

no.

Attached: 1545161224381.gif (300x300, 252K)

yes.

Attached: logarius wheel.gif (359x184, 1.81M)

Bloodborne has a better ennemy diversity, better atmosphere too, but I really had more fun with Sekiro combat system.
Two great games overall, I wouldn't have change a thing except maybe a pvp on Sekiro.

>Dark Souls tw-

Attached: 1542155564748.png (960x599, 21K)

I'm fucking wondering DS2 fags truly likes this game or they only shitposts to trigger real dark souls fans?

1. DS3 + DLC
2. BB + DLC
3. Sekiro
4. Dark Souls + DLC
5. DS3
6. Dark Souls
7. BB
8. Dark Souls 2 + DLC
9. Demons Souls
10. Dark Souls 2

>Ds3 and it's shit dlc anywhere near best

The ringed city displays that great sense of inter-connectivity in its design that Dark Souls 3 was sorely lacking in its base game. In addition, each of its bosses are phenomenal, except for Halflight, who can be at least commended for being an interesting multiplayer experience.

Ariandel itself feels too short as a DLC, especially when the tradition demands that there be at the very least, three bosses to encounter.

Yet, Friede is a brilliant boss, and the level design itself is, quite like the ringed city, brilliant, and more importantly, exceedingly different from anything in the main game.

I'm not making any excuses for the gravetender fight though.

Dark Souls 3 has the highest amount of memorable and dazzling boss encounters, for me, and also the best pacing of how it introduces the player to them. It doesn't have that mid-game slouch that every other Souls-like except Sekiro suffers from.

I'd say Sekiro's bosses are more engaging and satisfyingly challenging on a mechanical level, but visually, musically, and atmospherically, Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3 exceed at the macabre and grandiose, something the far more low-fantasy grounded Japanese setting just can't quite keep up with.

It is strictly shitposting.

>Dark Souls fans need not respond. Demon’s Souls fans allowed.

So in other words multiplat games are not allowed, thats totally not console war bias.

am playing this gam for the first time
dissapointed
it somehow feels like a chinese fake trying to imitate gothic feel without any subtlety or restraint and ultimately coming off as a mix of trash b movie and halloween props carnival
fashion is good and monster design i like but levels are the worst offender - fucking coffins and carriages everywhere, can't step a shit without walking into gothic cathedral or statue holdign candles and crying, GRAVES GRAVES EVERYWHERE, blood tinge, blood pellet, blood vial, blood pee, blood poop... guess it's good at impressing kids but i wanted something more tasteful
horrible mix of ideas, ghosts, werewolves, vampires, witches, ghouls, old ones and snakes all gods knows what more all mixed together without proper thought or sense of style
so in the end its mmo like hodge podge without proper polish, proper lore, proper story or atmosphere - bunch of ideas and random imagery
shame because art design is great and combat is ok but content itself is lackluster

Attached: 1557374927099.png (2949x1765, 1.89M)

Agreed

Attached: download.jpg (2048x842, 322K)

dark souls 2 best game and best dlc
bonus for best waifu

all these dunning-kruger-bois

There may have been genuine believers once, but I think after the debacle with Hfaggotguy it turned into purely shitposting about how DS2 is the best.

this but unironically
nothing can top ds2

Attached: D6pDcJ2UwAA8mJs.jpg large.jpg (1280x613, 56K)