Games for this feeling ?

games for this feeling ?

Attached: DznM0TDWoAAa3T9.jpg (810x1000, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/terrencehoward/status/925754491881877507
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Threads like this.

Attached: rhodey.webm (640x360, 669K)

Protect them from what? Child Protective Services?

Is there anything this negro won't do for money? Biggest sellout hack in hollywood

Themselves.

Powerful.

how could you do this to me warmachine.....

Attached: 1524207355550.gif (200x200, 2.9M)

>mfw trannies living rent free on 4channel
why do you guys care about less than 0.5% of the global population?

Attached: 1555652876794.jpg (210x240, 14K)

Don Cheadle is a fucking joke

>.t toostie caca roach

The face of a man who sold his soul.

>why does the majority that give a fuck care what the minority that doesn't like it think
more like

>protect the governments mandate to slice and dice little boys dicks even against the parents wish

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (800x800, 92K)

Attached: leftist pedos.png (839x1200, 1.12M)

gee, why huh? I wonder..

>WIDE NOSE BREATHING UP ALL THE WHITE MAN'S AIR!

>In a 2015 interview with Rolling Stone, Howard explained that he had formulated his own language of logic, which he called Terryology, and which he was keeping secret until he had patented it. This logic language would be used to prove his contention that "1 × 1 = 2".[32] "How can it equal one?" he said. "If one times one equals one that means that two is of no value because one times itself has no effect. One times one equals two because the square root of four is two, so what's the square root of two? Should be one, but we're told it's two, and that cannot be."[32] Howard blames his leaving Pratt over disagreements with a professor regarding this hypothesis. He also stated that he spends many hours a day constructing models of plastic and wire that he patented and claims to confirm his belief.[32] In 2017, Howard published his proof of his claim that "1 × 1 = 2" on his Twitter account.[33] It was heavily criticized by his followers, due to containing multiple logical errors and faulty reasoning.

Did losing his Marvel paycheque make him go insane?

Attached: howard_a.jpg (349x524, 24K)

Because I don't want children to be castrated by mentally ill pedophiles

Has there ever been an OP asking "games for this feeling?" that wasn't a soon-to-be-deleted shitpost thread?

A Hat in TIme

>so what's the square root of two? Should be one, but we're told it's two
wat

No. Something much worse.

Attached: 1558662382166.jpg (1359x1013, 316K)

>people keep saying to protect trans people
>no one can tell me what they need protection from
I get the feeling they don't even know themselves.

twitter.com/terrencehoward/status/925754491881877507

>losing his Marvel paycheque
I would think so. How would anyone not feel like a fool at this point? If you're an Avenger, you're set for life unless you're quicksilver

Attached: rocket annoyed.png (500x242, 199K)

Attached: 1558783429402.jpg (1242x931, 149K)

>dude why do you even care that people are performing life altering surgeries and hormone treatments on children that are proven in most cases to increase suicidal tendencies and permanently damage their ability to reproduce?

People who don't feed into their delusions

From people who think that transitioning might do them harm and that they should wait.

>Haha wow, I can't believe 4channel is so mad at us when all we want to do is castrate kids and make them as mentally ill as ourselves
>Haha we must be living rent free in their heads or something for them to care about something as trivial as making 10 year old boys dance in gay bars.

Attached: 1555878635982.png (705x767, 564K)

They see their future in them being the lonely person that has never had an intimate moment with another human. that's the starter kit right there.

Powerful.

Attached: 1538123151641.webm (1280x720, 2.72M)

I'm happy for her. This is a nice post.

I gotta tell you bros one of the best feelings in life was when I fucked a 19 year old trannie, such a handsome face and also feminine and a massive cock, much much bigger than mine, most of all the fact that he'll probably off himself in a few years, that shit gets me hard just by thinking about it

stupid fuck could have had it all, the looks, the massive cock, and yet he decided to take dick up the ass, kek

>trans kids
>kids
That doesn't exist, right?

What were these dumb beaners originally reacting to?

>guy sitting in the other room, bot even giving a fuck
Based

i was about to reply with this