Is he an incel?

is he an incel?

Attached: kiryu2.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

He's a Volcel.

Kiryu could get with anyone he ever wanted

I can't wait till incel gets word filtered

kiryu respects women, he just chooses to not have sex, but based on this thread, you probably should.

No.

Attached: Michiru.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

Doesn't he have sex with every single romanced hostess?

>resetera will dogpile someone and track down their employers and families over a tweet someone made 10 years ago and not take any apology
>yet they'll happily buy a game if something from 10 years ago that offended them got removed

Kiryu could fuck any woman he wanted to. But why get laid if it means losing your wizard powers?

Attached: No way fag.webm (640x360, 1.2M)

>implying resetera ever buys the games they complain about.

Attached: 174645234231.jpg (1200x1538, 258K)

Attached: 20190421190957_1.jpg (1920x1080, 373K)

>doesn't act entitled to pussy or get angry about Video Games
>"iS he an iNceL?"
Can anyone just be a loner? Jesus fucking christ I can't wait for this buzzword to go the way of "Fedora"

Attached: 1323554051213.jpg (900x900, 348K)

Damm maybe a code thing?

What in the holy hell is a "deadname"?

Deadnaming means referring to a tranny by their real name rather than using the name they gave themselves

It's when you call Starolina Spelbon his real name Jeff when he hasn't gone through the effort to spend money to legally change his name so you're forced to call him Star.

baka desu senpai

He’s a volcel by definition.

I fucking fear the day I'm forced by law to accept whatever mental delusion someone else has as reality and change the way I address them accordingly.

It's just as absurd to assume that would ever happen. You can address people any way you'd like but if you antagonize someone (especially someone with mental issues) you may have some potential consequences to deal with.

Except Yumi

trannys have internalized the concept of suicide via the gene pool removal process they call "gender confirmation surgery" and so they rightfully recognize that their real name is "dead" to them and all that remains is a shambling corpse with no purpose.

It's already law in Canada.

>Canada
lol, your first mistake bub.

absolutely fucking not.

he is VOLcel