You come at the king, you best not miss

Attached: 6xbbuB2.png (583x670, 443K)

What about consoles?

Attached: 1558323361151.jpg (2000x1284, 360K)

Pretty sure they mean 5 million players total, not concurrent.

Isn't that still pretty good?

they probably are including beta testers, which i was

Easy to get 5 million people in when it's free to play. If it was a game that costed full price like Monster Hunter, I bet you that number would be much lower.
Not to mention MHW actually SOLD 12 million copies.

I hope this means MH going back to their roots

Also including everyone who installed it, saw it was shit, and uninstalled

is it a free game? if so then no

>I hope this means MH going back to their roots
Why should capcom care about dauntless? you high on drug or something?

Why would they?
Dauntless is free and it still has less than half of the players MHW has.

So what's the all time peak on steam?

I just see 5 million retards.

Hey remember Apex?

Attached: 1558748950007.png (1128x1031, 979K)

>5 million plater
>when their shitty server can't even handled 1k players at once without fucking exploded
>its f2p too
Even no name f2p mmo korea got like 8 million, 10 million player. What is the point of this shit?

Is that 5 million pc or all platforms?

all platform

>Completely free game that has been accessible for over 3 years and has crossplay, only 5 million DOWNLOADS total.
>Full price game released only 2 years ago without crossplay, over 12 million copies sold.
Actual, legitimate retard.

>I hope this means MH going back to their roots
lmao what?

>monster hunter sold 20mil +
>all time peak on steam not even half a mil
No wonder capcom can't be bothered keeping the pc version up to date, Christ.

i have so little amount of friends and so much free time i still play that dead game thank you very much

yeah because we know how many concurrent users the console versions have

Gross. It looks like shit.

Attached: Fuckoffnigger.png (567x180, 15K)

I don't mind pixar cartoon shit like Fornite, but i still think everything Dauntless look fucking ugly and gross

Does EGS not have a player tracker like steam?

Just want classic MH back, so anything that makes "damage" to MHW is OK

Bing!

How the heck is this makes "damage" to MHW?

MHW isn't f2p and it already sold 10 million copies something, how the fuck is dauntless can even hurt MHW when shit already dead as fuck when MHW released on PC

I just played it for the first time for about 2 hours and enjoyed it. Is the formula the same throughout the whole game though? Beat a couple monsters, unlock more monsters, beat those monsters, get armor from monsters, unlock more monsters, beat those monsters, unlock more monsters. Is it that same cycle over and over?

basado retardo

>i-i-i hope this means MH c-comes back to n-n-nintendo
LMAO

You never play MH or any of the MH clone before, shithead?

Yeah, welcome to shitty overhyped grind, button mashing sims where you do nothing but whack monsters till they stop breathing. Sucks games were you could play AS the monster as well like Evolve never caught up, it would be cool for a change.

>try the game out for an hour
>Quit the game
>the game literally gives me a popup begging me to not leave because I played the game for a lower time on average, and asks why I was leaving

Attached: cosmo.jpg (339x338, 38K)

I haven't played it yet, how grindy is it compared to world? How many hunts are required to get the gear you want? Is build variety a thing and is it fun with frens

Attached: 1446217625380.gif (500x281, 706K)

>user didn't say a damn thing about Nintendo, and could be referring to the early PS2 games
>user is most likely referring to Worldbabbies
Rent. Fucking. Free

They would have had to actually eat into MHW's sales, which releasing more than a year later at 0 cost after it was their best selling MH game of all time isn't really doing.

wait this game has crossplay? why mhw doesn't then what the fuck

This is how the west kills the Japanese.

>Not to mention MHW actually SOLD 12 million copies.
12 million copies of a game vs 5 million F2P players, what a comparison.

Quit shilling this trash by posting the same thread over and over again.

>the game literally gives me a popup begging me to not leave because I played the game for a lower time on average, and asks why I was leaving
Report to World Health Organization, the game endorses gaming addiction. It should do the reverse, stop you from playing too much.

That's cool and all but how about you post concurrent players.