Fucked off with patreon money even though his channel still gets like 50 subs a day

>fucked off with patreon money even though his channel still gets like 50 subs a day
None of that makes any sense. He'd be making SO much more if he kept doing videos. Did he died?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rgm7v0iOySk
youtu.be/4XB28K4rw2o
youtube.com/watch?v=bWN4s7tZtus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nobody knows, even his friends and moderators don't know what happened

You’d be a retard to not take advantage of people with patreon

Seriously what the absolute fuck happened.
We know he still signed on to steam some times since. I'm suspecting something like a close family member died it's weird to just ghost like that without something drastic happening.

the point is he would be making more money just off ads on his videos than whatever he gets off patreon.

I'm pretty sure that nigga dead
people don't just vanish off the face of the internet in 2019 otherwise, at least not people that were making an effort to stand out to begin with. I feel like if he was still around he woulda slipped up somewhere by now.

He disappeared for years before.

Do you fuckers know how long bonus videos take?

There was a pretty good video that documented the rise and fall of Cybershell. Some autists managed to get into contact with his mother and they confirmed he's still alive.

Cybershell, unless you're actually in Japan tracking down the devs of Sonic 3 &KNUCKLES, you should get off your fat ass and work on some more videos.

Sega sent Yakuza to break his legs
He went troo frar

>that leaked video of Iizuka beating Taxman with a pipe and having to be held back so he didn't kill him
Guess that's what happens when you go troo frarr.

Attached: sonic mania TROOOO FARRRRR.png (400x300, 133K)

Why not both?

Dude even did a fan meetup at e3 or someshit just before it happened. Things really seemed on the up and up.
His vids were getting to be my favorite after I saw the one where he drove himself insane over the knuckles sky sanctuary animation.

he died from that flu outbreak last year

It's hard to believe he just ran with the money. Who would give up an easy living making sonic videos on Youtube?

It’s uncommon for a neet to kill the selves out of nowhere.
Dude made sonic videos for a living, he was basically on the edge.

He didn't fuck off. He's very sick. t. his irl friend

Is he at least playing team sonic racing

I haven't heard much from him but I'm pretty sure he had it preordered, so I can only assume he's playing it.

Both he and SSohPKC (unrelated, but another popular gaming youtuber) just fucked right off without explaining shit to anyone. I never understood what was the cause of this. I suspect they read the Youtube comments section and get depressed.

I don't think anyone would've cared if he at least came out and said something happened to him and he had to take a break, but the dude just vanished, didn't update anyone on what was happening, and kept his patreon up. Even if he does come back fine, he'll never make videos again because of all the shit he would rightfully get.

Are you allowed to disclose the severity of his illness? Can you give us a brief overview?

Shit, message was meant fornot

Tbh that response could go with either one

Apparently it's some kind of inflammation issue that's led him to be bed ridden a lot of the time. He doesn't really contact people much and I'm pretty sure it made him extremely depressed so he doesn't go on a lot of social media anymore. I know he was planning on making a video about sonic fan games like that chao garden game. I don't know much about his career right now but I can go message him and see if he gets back to me.

>people are going to fall for this
I swear Yea Forums really is full of the stupidest mother fuckers on the planet.

It doesn't hurt to try at least.

>$27 per month
wow he's making fucking bank.

>people still don't know about the cybershell cycle

Have cyber make a voice message saying “sonic racing sucks, buy crash team racing” then I’ll believe you

Try not to make it sound too obvious if you can. But any update on his situation would be good at this point.

>youtube.com/watch?v=rgm7v0iOySk
Seamus fucked off once because he got seriously ill and got depressed over it the first time, but then he fucked off a second time for unknown reasons. Maybe he decided to just leave everything behind after how fucked the entire situation with the creatures were. Maybe he got cancer. Hopefully the boy comes back, he was one of the comfiest old school youtubers out there.

I think SSoH's girlfriend offered some explanations, it was some combination of health issues and him having made enough money to not have to care anymore

God I hope he isn't actually fat, that would ruin his videos for me. I always imagined him as some scrawny Sonic nerd loremaster, not a lardass.

Yeah, I remember the first time. Makes sense. I wish he just said he was taking a break, rather than dropping everything.

His mario rom hack vids were a nice era.

Why do content creators do shit like this? All he had to do was say he was sick and couldn't make videos for a while. Taking patreon money without disclosing what was going on is the best way to get people to turn on you.

How the shit would it make any difference to you in any rational way at all

He's not, I'm pretty sure he's just a lanky white guy

>he's still off the fucking radar
>his last twitter chain has people talking about harambe
>his GF still references him so they're still together
>mfw this was a recent tweet
Well I hope that the guy is happy and in a better place now. I wonder what he thinks about Mario Maker 2, since he seemed to like the first one

Attached: file.png (618x846, 266K)

t. fatass
Turns out he probably isn't actually fat. Though this is a really old video so it might be a YandereDev situation.

forgot image
youtu.be/4XB28K4rw2o

Attached: cybershellsomethingawfulsandcastle.jpg (1111x702, 240K)

I know this video is older than some people on Yea Forums, but this is him
youtube.com/watch?v=bWN4s7tZtus

>it wouldn't i'm just retarded
got it

He still uploaded Dar Souls videos here and there and he's still on Twitter just lurking