Will a comeback for him ever work?

Will a comeback for him ever work?

Attached: 1549669893733.jpg (1200x800, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kelEfY6rlJY&t=745s
youtu.be/oxwfgiahZYs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck no, hes done.

holly can mayyybe, but ProJayJay is toasted

Honestly if he just threw money at people, then maybe.

canj you ufk inug etard stop postine celevb cnaker thanksas

how isn't he in jail?

No proof famalam.

he's fucked
only option is to stay off the internet for a year or two, change his voice, and comeback as someone else

Attached: 1489438094805.png (229x252, 26K)

>holly can mayyybe
Doubt it, in her attempt to remedy the situation on twitter she accidentally pointed out she was cheating on Ross for about 7-8 months before they got divorced

Cause they are still allegations. Even if they are proven it would take a while for the legal process to give him a sentence.

>This guy cheated on this lady you don't know about.
>He also did THIS
>And THIS
>look at these 10+ minute videos about THIS topic.
Holy shit, wow, fuck, I don't care.

Attached: 1411321254748.gif (300x200, 1.14M)

No, may he die a lonely death

Why does Yea Forums just have to be a vaguely videogame-related TMZ or Blabbermouth? Holy shit, stop paying attention to these nobodies whose claim to fame is playing videogames on-camera.

>Check his latest video
>150k Views
>Upvote % is back to 90%
He be fine

He actually had fans, you know.

I've never heard of him or seen a video

Is this even related to video games? Who is he?

But we owned him on twitter!

Because his wife would be as fucked if so. She had a side guy since they were in an open relationship. She's extremely manipulative.

He fucked up trying to control the narrative. Should’ve ripped the bandage off right away and make a joint statement or if he had to defend himself do it right away and bury her

Imagine looking like THAT. And having a hot cosplay wife. And cheating on her.

I bet he hasn't left his house since this shitstorm started. I wonder if he'll go off the grid to escape his past.

He was on screwattack in 2008, that was the height of his career

Holy shit seriously?

he did nothing wrong

If he just made another gaming video like nothing happened (with the same quality as before) over and over and ignored the comments, would he eventually surpass the backlash?

You don't know half of the things, though.

He hasn't made a video since the fallout

He's a possible pedo. That's why he keeps getting mentioned.

Nah that's a terrible strategy, he'd just be losing subs when people see it pop up in their sub box

I actually might have been sympathetic to this guy if he wasn't a male feminist crossdressing weirdo sending dick picks to jailbait. His wife seems like a crazy bitch too but it seems they deserved each other and this situation is basically karma for throwing Jon Tron under the bus.

post it already

Jon Tron threw himself under the bus.

He fell so low he effectively became the Dobson of Yea Forums, now ask yourself this, did Dobson ever have a comeback?

If the situation was just Jared, Holly, and Jared's wife having some weird polyamorous but not thing I think Jared could make a comeback. But since we was soliciting nudes from fans, some of which were 15-16, I don't think he can make a comeback.

why aren't you in jail since you sent my underage daughter your dick pic?

and that is exactly why he's not in jail, there's no proof that any of this was real, people don't just go to jail because you said they did something bad without a way to prove it.

Both him and his wife are crazy psychos the more I read into the whole situation, hope both of them get run over by a truck.

He went fucking nuclear. He's done for.
Now that Holly came out with her side of the story he just looks like an even bigger asshole manipulating both holly and heidi.
I literally knew nothing about this guy but the drama is interesting.

Attached: 1519130002178.gif (1221x768, 699K)

>wife tell you to cheat
>cheat
>wife get mad

Attached: 1182466437542.jpg (310x232, 11K)

Dilate

She opened up the marriage and fucked other guys, then threw a shitfit because he was fucking someone she didn't like. everyone involved is a stupid fuckhead.

Ha.
No.

Attached: ilakt46pslj21.png (1024x608, 854K)

Nostalgia Critic did that and took a 100k hit. Problem is NC uploaded semi weekly while the last projared episode was almost a year ago after back to back hiatus with his house getting destroyed.

Has any party besides Jared verified or denied the open relationship shit yet?

you can get out of crimes in america if you are rich.

Nah not really and he's still doing fine which proves that normal people don't give a shit about your clown world moral sensibilities.

He would have to rebrand himself completely as some kind of dirtbag guy making edgy jokes like DSP or Filthy Frank

What was his endgame with his intial "statement"?
I just can't seem to find a reason to go that route. Just throwing a statement out in the air while blocking your ex-wife and letting the internet go ham on your ass.

Cope

The wife did

She looks like a trap desu

Attached: 1536657675615.jpg (168x300, 8K)

Yes, I cheated, and I'm okay with that

Attached: 1558822188458.jpg (1080x1920, 346K)

Considering even that one Dr Disrespect or something did the same thing basically, yeah he will be fine. If you're popular, you can get away with anything.

he had another channel

Heidi admitted it, but said a married woman was completely off limits and told jared to stop. She was also "seeing" some dude in another state but according to her that was an internet thing only. Wouldn't trust her on this.

What a butterface, YUEEEGH

>sent dickpics to minors
LOLNO

>His wife seems like a crazy bitch too
Why, because Jared said she had mental problems and gaslighted her on socal media?

Choke on a gun barrel

Attached: Trannies.png (738x669, 186K)

He cheated not only on his wife, but himself. He didn't grow. He didn't improve. He took a shortcut and gained nothing.

I don't think so. She looks like a 7/10 that would probably be a 5 or 6 without makeup.

He never learned the term mutually assured destruction but woman are born with that term ingrained into their brains. Always treat woman like they will destroy every facet of your life if they ever hate you.

Dr. Disrespect didn't have a clean, "feminist" image

Nah. It seems to get worse everytime one of the three involved mentions anything. Right now it seems like they're all terrible.

Nice, I thought she was fatter.

Attached: 1530914835551.gif (112x112, 303K)

Have sex.

Date each other

because she's clearly inconsistent in her story, if you can't smell the lies from here you're just delusional

All three did. Jared's wife looks like a braindead schizo now Holly actually let us see her texts.
She basically told him to go fuck someone else and when he did she got jealous.

>mutually assured destruction
Heide got like 100k new followers and a bunch of new patreons.
She didn't get destroyed in this. The only ones that suffered are jared and holly

kek

This is how polyamory often works. The wife wants to sleep around, but the moment the husband sleeps with someone, it all the sudden becomes an issue.

Already did, how about you?

Also Dr.D took the blame, while Jarrod tried to push the narrative that it was a "mutual" thing and that all parties shared the blame to some extent. It doesn't matter who is at fault with these things the only way to walk away unscathed is to take all the blame no matter what or bury it under a field.

His wife was a bitch, he was a creepo, Holly plays dumb but knows what she's doing. It all depends entirely on one thing: Did he know his Sinjared buds were underage. If so, he's fucked, if not, then he'll recover.

He'll never be e-famous like he was before, but I'm not going to unsubscribe from someone because he cheated on his wife that also was fucking other men. I don't endorse it, but that has nothing to do with his ability to review and play video games. It's not like he's a politician, of course an e-celeb doesn't have a good moral compass. His Nuzlockes are still top quality.

>tranny
>unable to choose gender or sex

Dr Disrespect is actually entertaining and didn't try to put up a PC male feminist facade.

You can't make this shit up.

Attached: progriffith.png (902x910, 914K)

Give it a few months and people will completely forget there was even a controversy.

He should just change his platform to chaturbate or something.

>Projared cheated on his 5/10 wife for a 3/10
>Mumkeyjones cheated on his 8/10 gf with god knows who
What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Attached: SHeepover.jpg (1794x1463, 680K)

You're the tranny here bub.

Trying to get out in front of any rumors that might harm his reputation.

Massively backlashed because he blocked his his wife, she assumed he was saying the worst about her, and she unleashed the floodgates.

Anyone else surprised she even cheated with another woman!? I was convinced he was gay, he has the gay face.

No that's my point, she went hard and for the jugular Jarrod tried to play the "nice guy" and didn't strike first. He needed to bury her first before she had a chance to retaliate that's what mutually assured destruction means.

>She basically told him to go fuck someone else and when he did she got jealous.
That's not how it works. Especially when you want to fuck your best friend who is also married to your other friend, who also claims to be """""""asexual"""""" with her husband but will send you nudes every morning

>Fucked the wife of a dude who wasn't (knowingly) in an open marriage
>send dick pics to underage MtF trannies

Attached: Inglourious French maids.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

If he actually ever makes another video, maybe.

I liked the dude but he acted like a retard and started spouting alt-right shit without research of proof to back himself up. Him stepping in shit doesn't make the cross dressing faggot any less of a hypocrite though.

Have a normal life

jerk off before making serious decisions. these guys didn't.

Doubt it. He's seemingly losing connections with everyone in that crowd, and I'm going to guess he made quite a bit from doing conventions that he'll no doubt not be invited to. His content was always lukewarm bullshit anyway, I'm surprised he was even mildly popular.

You first.

Unironically who? I don't follow e-celeb gossip/drama.

WAIT, MUMKEY CHEATED ON SHEEPOVER

WHY

dilate

hey jannies wake up! look at this shit thread not being deleted

Have a boy

Wasn't mumkey's deal that he white knighted some other dude's bitch when she claimed he was beating her then womanbrain happened and she turned 180 degrees and declared mumkey was an evil gaslighter trying to brainwash her away from her bf?

Piling random shit on someone when they do something bad is the epic new meme. It happens all the time. Public figure rapes a woman, suddenly 20 women come out of the woodwork and say the same thing.

Because he's borderline suicidal and is a chronic alcoholic
youtube.com/watch?v=kelEfY6rlJY&t=745s

Attached: Sheep.jpg (1200x827, 143K)

Statistically unlikely

Attached: libcucks.gif (480x270, 2.64M)

She literally has pictures of him crossdressing and showing his cock and Jared hasn't tried to deny anything she's said.

I can't believe people find this bitch attractive. She looks like a man

Attached: 1555488031944.jpg (1200x550, 121K)

Do not post Sheep pls

I called it that it'd come out that they were in an open relationship. She's literally equally at fault for this, and there's no denying it. They're both retarded millennial strying to live some dream life that can't exist.

Maybe if he spent more time uploading videos to his youtube channel instead of snapchatting his tiny dick to minors. He hasn't uploaded in EIGHT MONTHS.
On top of that he came out with more retarded statements instead of just waiting for the internet hate machine to move on to its next target. Keep yourself out of the spotlight you dumb fuck.

>calls himself ProJared
>uses cheats

If he just waits a month or two for everybody to forget about this before doing so then yeah he probably could. It would probably take a couple years to get back to the number of subscribers he had pre-fiasco though, if at all.

Jannies only delete video game threads

>Statistically unlikely
Like that faggots reelection

What alt right shit and what was wrong about it?

Yep. His friend who was an alcoholic and whom Mumkey tried to help get sober relapsed then almost killed him gf. Mumkey called the cops but then the dumbass bitch turned on him because woman logic.

-with your sister

No. Heidi doesn't care that Holly was her friend or that she was married. She wanted Jared to let off some steam while she had her bipolar phase and then got jealous that Jared and Holly clicked so well.
Heidi went nuclear as soon as she realized she lost Jared emotionally.

Anyone else either subscribe, or remained subscribed, just to see what he does?
Everyone unsubscribing will miss out.
He's lost over 200K subs, btw. About 1/5 of his entire audience.

Being a gamer grill automatically makes you an 8/10 in the eyes of nerds.
If you're not fat that's an instant 9

Attached: 1534874558209.jpg (593x610, 91K)

People are surprised Jared cheated on his wife but I can't fathom how could Holly cheat on Ross.

I'm not gay, but I'm not stupid either, he's not ugly.
>two ugly nerds cheat on their more attractive partners with uglier people
Jesus

>upvote percent

Acknowledging that blacks commit more crime than whites is somehow "alt-right".

youtu.be/oxwfgiahZYs
What games can see the future?

>She looks like a man
that's what makes it attractive, faggot. Man's body with a vagina its the ideal body.

i seriously don't even know what the fuck all this drama transformed into, i was following the first video on this shit just fine but as more info showed days later i was lost, fucking crazy people

Assburger's ass is surely a burger in jail.

I'm not even a Trump supporter but seeing you far-left trannies and tranny enablers seethe will be prime entertainment.

If you have to ask then you don't even know what the fuck you're even taking about.