Is this the best gmod server?

Is this the best gmod server?
>Over 100 people online constantly
>Light rules and friendly staff
>Watch youtube videos with friends, play golf, go to the moon, etc.

Attached: swampcinema.jpg (1998x1152, 709K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ehqMz0v9gM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ponies
>trannies
>frogposters
>wojaks
its the worst

>gmod in 2019
thought everyone here would of grown out of that by now

I like the map but everyone is playing some annoying meme shit in all the theaters, but then I don't know why I'd want to watch something seriously in gmod of all places either.

>not sandbox
TRASH

Attached: 1501928800923.png (269x429, 159K)

Whats the appeal of Gmod? I only ever played TTT and prop hunt. Rest looks autistic. And I mostly griefed in prop hunt

>Whats the appeal of Gmod?
>autistic
You answered your own question
youtube.com/watch?v=7ehqMz0v9gM

I don't get it either, I played sandbox a little bit trying to learn the tools and stuff in my own corner when some other guy was harassing other players with sound spam then he directed the blame at me and I got banned from the server with everyone believing it.

the best server is the Yea Forums cinema server from last year

Attached: 1535589576835.jpg (1920x1080, 443K)

It used to be, as Cereal Box Cinema, before they added pony models as an april fools' joke but ended up permanently keeping them

I put over 1000hrs into that hellsgamers Zombie Survival server

This would be even better if it were over ten hours of a guy admiring his gears with this lounge music.

>join a spacebuild server
>it's perfect in every conceivable way
>except it doesn't have Gravity Hulls

Attached: R2oTy1W.jpg (410x357, 40K)

So is tower unite any good

I probably put upwards of ~1000 hours into NoxiousNet's zombie survival. I feel you, man.

Attached: 1556372115761.jpg (440x660, 62K)

It's getting better, they've been adding more and more content over time and they were able to circumvent the whole "selling copyrighted content" thing by adding workshop support and allowing people to import their own player models and furniture.

What do you guys like to play on gmod all I see is ttt, darkrp, serious rp, jailbreak, cinima, murder, prop hunt, and deathrun.

Got banned for trashing the brony mods and posting Shinobu lewd gifs. Fuck this server and fuck bronies.

that's rough man, i love me some spacebuild but you GOTTA have the gravity hulls

You basically played the appeal. Minigames are more or less the best thing it has to offer.

OH nice. Is it worth jumping on board or has that ship already sailed

>he doesn't have over 3000 hours of almost exclusively sandbox

Attached: 1513078382215.jpg (422x348, 14K)

it's a sandbox you make your own fun
if you don't have friends I can understand why you have trouble with this

The only theater server I genuinely liked was the LifePunch ones, but they died over time.
Now the only big theater is one infested with brony shit (somehow still a thing in 2019)
Also in said server, people would typically always play the most edgiest of shit, to the point where it became unbearable. Some shit even made old Yea Forums look tame.

Speaking of LifePunch, I recently heard they shut all their shit down not too long ago, kinda made me sad.
Granted I haven't religiously played Gmod/TF2 or any of the good pre dota source games since 2012, only occasionally installing it every now and then.

Attached: 1339030689785.png (861x925, 1.17M)

You didn't really miss anything, there's only a few exclusive things like furniture and stuff for people who donated to the kick starter or had VIP on Gmod Tower.

Thanks for the info user

>watches dubs
Not even close

Attached: 7XXBCRI.png (826x541, 599K)

but I do, and it's not even from building shit or using wiremod, just me playing with Lua scripts

Hi caps

>he wasn't there for the kleiner-pony war

Attached: 1531333800455.jpg (144x192, 10K)

G-G-GREAT SCOTT!