Humans are bad

>humans are bad
>'cause they cause war

Attached: 1528209840804.jpg (452x544, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gf0Gqbs_cfw
npr.org/2015/08/30/436085657/watch-octopuses-appear-to-take-up-arms-as-submarine-warfare-escalates
youtube.com/watch?v=ypgltnMSTvw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i don't see animals having wars.

You ever seen a lizard war before?

Chimpanzees are actually starting to use spears in groups against each other

Because they're retardedly aggressive for no reason.

they have wars all the time

>... and they're racist as fuck with all forms of bigotry and hypocrisy, rape any living creature living or not, and would destroy the world to justify one argument

should just genocide them all before its too late
FUCK CHIMPS
FUCK APES
FUCK ORANGUTANS
FUCK GORILLAS
and most importantly
FUCK HUMANS

like humans

You think tigers are not at war with deers?

They fight and kill each other a lot. Mostly for things essential to survival like a territory that's close to water or food. What they don't do though is commit atrocities against each other in the name of religion.

Or maybe they do and we just don't know because we're not able to communicate with animals.

>humanity is a plague bringing disease chaos and violence
>the only solution is to blah blah blah destroy planet blah blah
>says the human

Attached: 1555407258866.webm (400x230, 2.52M)

Dude,thats kinda racist to black people

user you might be dumb

Attached: B65ACD9B-1274-4A4E-854B-69B36C308288.png (317x633, 167K)

Not even going to lie, I would drop everything I was doing to watch some shit like this in real life. Fuck going to work or getting random pussy.

Ants wage war all the fucking time and ALL their wars are genocidal to the max, no one fucking survives a hostile colony takeover

I'm a fucking retard so I don't have anything insightful to say about it, but I've often wondered if 'evil' is a byproduct of higher intelligence. It seems like the greater a species' intelligence, the more capricious and cruel they become.

Thats what he said

>character says humans are bad
>character is written by a human
>character is voice-acted by a human
even as a kid i could sense the cringe

>Humans are bad because they seek dominate their environment instead of coexist within it.

I heard some even started shooting each other with guns in America. Crazy-ass continent they have over there

They wrestle? That's rad.

Maybe for humans that was a "war". For the emus it was thursday.

>fantasy written by humans
>humans are a weak, stupid and shortlived race
>still the dominant power because muh courage n shit

Talk shit about orangutans one more time user

Attached: 75501b786300.png (411x294, 208K)

>self-awareness is bad
It's not too far-fetched to hate yourself. That said, the whole "I hate humanity because of violence so I shall destroy humanity using violence" is dumb.

>humans are bad because they're doing the shit other species are too dumb to do

>I'm a fucking retard
checks out

Co-existence just means death. Nature is just animals ripping each other to shreds. We've risen above, we shall not go back.

videogames

Yeah but it's bad to hate yourself. If you're really gonna revere animals for anything, let it be that they do not have a bad opinion of the in-group.

>ClaytonBigsby.jpg

That's just two good bros hugging it out

Well yeah. War profiteering is a thing. People will literally send soldiers to die overseas and/or kill civilians overseas just to make a quick buck.

Cry about it more, naked apes.

>humans enslave thinking, feeling beings but are still good because uuuh how could we be bad when we like uuuh love our families an shieeet

Attached: 1484538579386.jpg (1280x1280, 279K)

>Yeah but it's bad to hate yourself. If you're really gonna revere animals for anything, let it be that they do not have a bad opinion of the in-group.
but that's just like... your opinion, man

>humans are a feared faction because of their warring ways

>fuck orangutans

cringe

I'm at peace with it.

>Vegan Mental Gymnastics are boring as shit to watch
>Non-Vegan Mental Gymnastics are actually entertaining, even have fucking jetpacks.
Vegans:0
Non-Vegans:1

>medieval-fantasy shit
>humans are the only ones that surpassed the iron era

thi is the only one that gets me

Attached: 1546480271133.png (564x564, 262K)

lol leik if humans cause war and I kill all the humans then I'm the good guy and animals will be able to just live in piece and no species will go extinct.

Humans are bad because they cause wars and utterly destroy the environment.

Heh, I don't have to make mental gymnastics because I simply don't care at all about animals.
Checkmate vegans.
oh btw, i'll know you say that animals don't care about me back as a 'gotcha', but that very thing would be true regardless and is one the reasons i don't give a shit at all about their well-being

>commit atrocities against each other in the name of religion.
They commit atrocities against each other for no reason at all if they can get away with it.

And who actually gives a shit about animals anyway?

>Fuck going to work or getting random pussy
Chances are those lizards are fighting over some reptile pussy.

Attached: black hole loli.jpg (560x560, 349K)

>KILLING ANIMALS BAD
>BORTING MY LATE TERM BABY CAUSE ME SLUT GOOD

Attached: hurk hogrem.jpg (1080x1048, 89K)

Fuck off. Animals don't give half a fuck whether they're harming a human or not.

But cats are worse. They kill because they have nothing better to do. Even amongst humans, we have conflicting attitudes towards that.

animals are at war every day, and would gladly genocide everything in their way if they had the option

>humans are just past iron era
>dorfs have steam power smartphones

Attached: 1556331117169.jpg (607x608, 185K)

itt: misanthropes
y'know, there'd be less humans on the earth if y'all an hero'd
the rest of us could do without the negativity

humans are bad because they're a bunch of fucking stupid ignorant morons who argue over the dumbest shit
like video games

Why don't you fedora tipping faggots go visit non-Christian cultures, especially before the Christian West civilized the rest of the world?

Too bad bitch ass.

>itt: misanthropes
>y'know, there'd be less humans on the earth if y'all an hero'd
>the rest of us could do without the negativity

Attached: 1558209843669.jpg (785x731, 101K)

Humans are bad.

Animals are beneath me and I may arbitrarily treat them better if I so wish. Humans are the only animal with human rights. Humans are the only animal capable of understanding, let alone respecting human rights.

Just because non-christards suck, it doesn't mean christards aren't much worse than the religion-free humans.

If I decide to an hero I'll be taking as many as I can with me.

that's why we're good actually

>humans bad
>humanity good

>nation good
>just that people are whores

Attached: 1549077956506.png (1000x1000, 63K)

Animals don't give a shit about me, so why should I care about them? Checkmate, vegans.

>alien invasion
>aliens are humanoid AND less advanced than we are
>even though they've unlocked space travel
hurr uhh durr

The set of values of any Western Atheist is the same as Christianity, they just took the faith out of the package (which weakens said set of values because it means they are free to do what they want when no one is watching and their consciousness is weak)

if you guys think humans are so bad maybe you should KYS yourselves lol

Based and voidpilled

My primary reason not to kill myself right now is that my death will only solve my problems and I can do so much more than that by taking out those who are at risk of reproduction.

Attached: 1543846502470.jpg (740x980, 249K)

Everything returns to NULL in the end

Attached: 1485897199104.gif (720x540, 2.71M)

How does a fight like this usually end? Until one gets exhausted or is it to the death

remember wakanda

im sure it happens on the regular other places in the universe

Which war in the last 2 centuries were caused by religion?

Because you don't pay attention.

and they all died because of reasons

thanks skyrim

how about the entire perpetual conflict in the middle east

t. elliot rodger

>weaker values somehow end up with a statistically stronger effect
>weak consciousness somehow ends up with making the people more aware and conscientious
>lack of watcher with a whip ends up with people watching themselves instead of relying on vague dude on cloud
No matter how hard you cope, you can't change the fact that atheists are simply more moral when it comes to all the values that atheists and christards share.

Not to the death

What pisses me off the most is
>insert random newsletter about some species going extinct
>"See? Humans are a plague in this world!"
Funny these people never consider themselves part of the problem. They also never consider suicide to start riding Earth from what they consider a plague. Oh, and they also never mention the nice things humans do, such as saving species from extinction, they only ever mention the bad things we do for whatever reason.
This shit really pisses me off, and I am not easily angered. It's like bashing humanity is baby's first attempt at trying to sound smart. Or maybe second, since the first attempt is usually bashing Christianity. I don't know which one is more retarded but people who do this never get the social backlash they deserve.

Attached: 1550847295870.jpg (1280x945, 351K)

Nah, it's just the ultimate shitpost

I'm honestly kinda proud at the concept.

Attached: 179524-Salute-American-Flag-Happy-Memorial-Day-Gif.gif (400x400, 111K)

>weaker values somehow end up with a statistically stronger effect
Are you talking about pedophiles in church or religion statistics of prison inmates?
Both are retarded but I want to know which of the two you're referring to

>life is only about pleasure and nothing else
this "philosophy" is why the modern world is so fucked

cringe: humans are the problem
based: being sentient is the problem, if it wasn't for humans it'd be something else, probably dolphins (lets be honest here)

Attached: 1556789010584.jpg (614x476, 123K)

the reason men are so miserable and depressed these days is because we don't fight nearly enough wars

Attached: self portrait as mars.jpg (1067x1400, 1.17M)

Why did Wakanda use spears as their main weapon when they had the most powerful metal in the universe? I guess that's slightly better than what Americans did with the little vibranium they had by turning it into a shield for some reason.

>Both are retarded
Infinite cope with no rational arguments

Which area? Be more specific

Removing the faith is fine, the faith was unnecessary bullshit. If you betray your morals when no-one is looking, then they're clearly not your morals, are they?

sentient is just being aware of things
sapient is the higher cognition
sapience is good though, it allows for opinions and ideas
only retards would want darkness and ignorance

Species went extinct long before there were humans, but none were saved from extinction until there were humans.

>FUCK ORANGUTANS
>he doesn't know

nigger humanity has literally irreparably damaged the entire ecosystem of the planet to the point where 90% of species are going to go extinct in the next 200 years without some crazy shit like geoengineering

No, you call it animal behaviour. Why don't you call war also human behaviour?

I don't know if "dominate" is the right word, but we sure are having huge, irreversible effects on it (microplastics in the ocean, mecury in fish, etc). Whether this will come to bite us in the ass or not in the future remains to be seen.

I'll give you rational arguments, just tell me which retarded argument you're using

>innocents suffer constantly but life is good because uuuh make your own goals
Philoso-cope

This
Humans, while evil, are a hope for the world.
If humanity makes strong AI that destroys all life, we'll be saviors of the universe. And dead.

With time, anything can evolve into sapients.
There's only one solution.

>never before caught on camera in uncontrolled environments (where they werent clearly encouraged by humans to pick up spears)

imagine thinking that 7 billion h*mans is perfectly fine
modern medicine was a mistake

Attached: 1507380576499.jpg (544x491, 34K)

>humans burn down a forest to turn the area into farmland to grow food
>HUMANITY HAS RUINED THE ECOSYSTEM
kys if you don't like the influence of humans on the world

Keep on coping, retard
I didn't actually mean either of those, rather statistics of crime before imprisonment, correlation of religiosity in area with crime, correlation of religiosity in country with crime.
But both the church protection of pedophiles and the fact that criminals are very significantly more likely to be religious even when not segregated, are very valid arguments that only a retard christard/towelhead would need to cope with.

Truth!

>7 billion
6 billion of which barely qualify as human

That's playing a dangerous game because you believe you can hold your set of values through sheer willpower. But willpower eventually breaks, even for a saint. There is nothing wrong or humiliating with admitting that you need a higher being to act moral. In fact people who do this are just acknowledging their own evil nature, which makes them much more able to control and reprehend it.
Meanwhile the fedoratippers who say "look at these christards who need a skydaddy to be good people" think they are the nicest people in the world. They think they are harmless, and that's what makes them so dangerous. These people have an evil side just like anyone else, but they don't want to admit it, so they won't be able to control it when the time comes.

>imagine thinking that 7 billion h*mans is perfectly fine
be the change you want to see in the world.

Suffering is only a bad thing if you're a child and don't know anything. If you aren't smart enough to give your own life meaning then why are YOU (and I do mean specifically you) still alive?
Earn it or lose it.

>Funny these people never consider themselves part of the problem.
That's a valid argument a-
>They also never consider suicide to start riding Earth from what they consider a plague.
You fucking retard

Attached: 1547524785271.gif (540x823, 81K)

I'm fairly certain that wojak posters are the pre modern medicine equivalent of stillborn

Someone is going to engineer a disease that eradicates most of humanity one day, I can feel it

Attached: 1471972389899.gif (200x200, 6K)

If you hate humanity, kill yourself. There is no other choice that isn't cowardly and narcissistic which is all people who profess to hate humans actually are.

i'll kill myself after my family dies so i dont make them sad

thats not really relevant though

>suffering is bad but only when [escape hatch]
Watching brainlets philosophy is entertaining, but frustrating because I'm reminded that most """people""" have your level of understanding.
I've seen ton of brainlet ideas like yours on stackexchange philosophy.

can they fucking hurry up

>There is no other choice
>I don't know of any other choice so there must be none
Brainlets not gonna brain

>ORANGUTANS

you say what ngga? you dont like my bros uran piece of shit.

So this is why we never see Ayliens...

Attached: 1534249364334.png (956x1242, 125K)

Maybe they had ape brains and didn't know how to use it

There is no "saving" the Universe you cretin.
The Universe is on an inexorable path towards either maximum entropy or complete implosion.
At no point does removing all humans factor in to this outcome. It is almost completely independent of human life.
The only way humans can influence this grand cosmic conclusion is by either speeding it up, or perhaps by some astronomical fluke, averting it.

If you actually cared about overpopulation so much you'd go to some buttfuckistan and start sterilizing locals

UPLIFT THE DOLPHINS

>says ideas are bad
>can't provide any reasons why
Let me guess, you either don't have any guiding philosophies of your own or you think that the more nihilistic an idea is, the better?
Come back when you turn 18.

You misunderstood everything and entered a tard rage.
I'd explain it to you but at this point you're seething and it would only make you shriek aggressively. Maybe if you stop fuming I'll bother.

ngl id rather have us in charge than the dolphins

Ants ring a bell?

Burden of proof lies on you here to prove why suffering magically stops being bad when arbitrary level of consciousness is achieved.

RULES OF LIZARD
COLD BLOOD, SON.

nigger you literally didnt explain your dumbass idea properly in the first place.

>because you're a child and dont know anything
is called an ad hominem, and not a real point. hope this helps.

Yeah, I've been to the Zoo.
They, do things... ;_;

What's the worst that could happen, they'd probably just jerk off all day long just like us

>this thread
wow i sure do love Video Games

>humans are shit cause they are surviving in this bitch of an existence

its a good meme

All of contemporary mainstream moral philosophy is fixated on the idea that the worst thing in existence is suffering, and the primary function of all moral efforts should be to reduce suffering. The end result of this thinking is, naturally, mass extinction, because the dead don't suffer. You're the brainlet, because you can't comprehend the idea that suffering is anything other than the worst thing there could possibly be.

And you can't read.

Humans
>breed uncontrollably
>destroy the environment and destroy species in order to feed their populations
>pollute the land, the oceans, and the air to build their societies
>fish populations are being destroyed
>coral reefs are dying world wide to pollution
>forests being destroyed

Yeah humans aren't a problem for the planet and our current model is totally sustainable.

Because most normal, functioning people can deal with suffering without being a bitch about it and wanting to destroy all sapient life?
Simply put, suffering is not inherently a bad thing. If you think that suffering means that there should be no life and therefore no suffering, then you're retarded.

>statistics of crime before imprisonment, correlation of religiosity in area with crime
Throwing random data means nothing, I can throw data of the opposite, or even correlate crime with cheese price. Post academic articles that actually examine the data and interpret it.
But you won't have any because all attempts at researching the relation between crime and religion lead to the conclusion that religion is a deterrent to criminality. And reminder that universities are frequented largely by atheists.
Examples
>Salas-Wright et al, 2014, concluded that religious youth were less likely to be violent compared to non religious peers
>Baier and Wright, 2001, concluded that religious youth showed fewer antisocial behavior, including crime
You'll probably struggle to find any article proving your point even if you Google it. Just a bunch of pseudo brainlets throwing random data points.
>pedophiles in church
Every "profession" that deals with children has a large number of pedophiles. Churches actually have a lesser concentration of pedophiles when compared to schools, but you of course never see anyone protesting against teachers because of that

>playing video games
shiggy diggy

cause the movie is retarded

i don't know why you're so upset, you're evidently not sapient so you'll be fine

Chimps eat monkeys from the legs up, because they find the screaming funny.
On average, humans are definitely better then that.

But it does.
youtu.be/gf0Gqbs_cfw

Sustainability is all that matters, and it only matters so long as we have to stay on this dumb rock.
Once we leave the earth, it'll be free to throw its global warming temper tantrums then.

I honestly forgot this was Yea Forums

>people believing religion causes wars
Religion unites different groups of people
Different groups of people wage war against each other due to conflicts of interests
They will often use religion for morale, like the crusades, but ultimately the real purpose behind their war is always territory, economy or something similar. It'd happen just the same with or without religion, though probably a bit uglier and without brakes.
I don't doubt that a few purely religious wars happened some point in the past, but they're very few, and I personally have never heard of any

Did you have stroke?
Am I having a stroke?

DIdn't you just accuse me of ad hominem?
Also, don't pretend that edgy nihilists like you aren't a dime a dozen and that I won't forget this conversation as soon as the thread archives.
My closer: either make something of your life or die, but quit bitchin'.

>Outcome: See Aftermath
NO
NO LETS NOT DO THAT

I'd say both sides of the morality scale work into it. Dolphins are pretty smart. Sometimes they rescue people, sometimes they rape and kill them. Caterpillars, though, are rarely heroic or villainous.

>All of contemporary mainstream moral philosophy is fixated on the idea that the worst thing in existence is suffering, and the primary function of all moral efforts should be to reduce suffering.
And you see this, but fail to either realize this or come up with any rebuttal to it.
But of course the defense mechanism of "so this means that everyone but me is retarded" is mandatory.

I guess at this point you're too retarded to even attempt to defend your retarded ideas.
This would force you to think about what you think and you can't have that because then it becomes obvious you're fucking retarded.

lol. you're a worm. nobody can prove to you how to not think like a worm. you're literally a subhuman and a subhuman can't think like a real human.

Maybe

>breed uncontrollably
Like all other animals
>destroy the environment and destroy species in order to feed their populations
Like all other animals
>pollute the land, the oceans, and the air to build their societies
Like all mammals
>fish populations are being destroyed
Sad!
>coral reefs are dying world wide to pollution
Sad!
>forests being destroyed
False, green territory has actually increased in the past decades

It's not dangerous unless you are weak willed.
I know I've never been in a position where my morals have actually been challenged, not really, and I don't forsee life putting me in that situation at any point.
But I suppose time will tell if my "dangerous" game was really dangerous.

>butthurt aussies changed the outcome entry from "decisive Emu victory"
I thought you aussies could handle the bantz?

>And you see this, but fail to either realize this or come up with any rebuttal to it.
Nietzsche did it before I could get around to it.

>But of course the defense mechanism of "so this means that everyone but me is retarded" is mandatory.
>I guess at this point you're too retarded to even attempt to defend your retarded ideas.
>This would force you to think about what you think and you can't have that because then it becomes obvious you're fucking retarded.
Literally read a fucking book nigga for once in your life.

tell the universe to make life less shitty then

That page is protected at all times by a phalanx of anti-fun Wikipedia purists dedicated to keeping that outcome from saying "Decisive emu victory."

First explain why suffering is bad, other than it "feels bad", then explain how this is the LITERAL WORST THING EVER!
People suffer, people get over it. Maybe try it sometime.

>he doesn't know

Attached: image.jpg (1200x900, 86K)

>I've never been in a position where my morals have actually been challenged
Oh, didn't know I was speaking to a saint
*tips*

Attached: 1542525735735.jpg (300x300, 25K)

War is a societal construct. Animals are violent. They don't have wars because war is a more intelligent and organized form of violence. They are still inherently violent and would destroy the world for the most primal desires if they could.

What is it with atheists and misanthropy?
It makes me want to be religious.

Who was in the wrong here?

>sustainable
one day a meteor will hit the earth and everything on it will die
if that doesn't happen, one day the sun will expand and engulf the earth before blowing up
nothing is sustainable. nothing lasts forever

>semantics

>They don't have wars because war is a more intelligent and organized form of violence.
Ants say hello

The lizard

lizza moment

>vast majority of humans are niggers or gooks
How could you not be a misanthrope?

No, you misunderstand. I live a comfortable middle class existence, so I have never had any pressure to betray my morals at any point.
I'm not saying I'm a saint. I'm saying I've never experienced the kind of thing that breaks saints.

Time and time again you atheistic teenagers that (supposedly) read Nietzsche manage to prove how the most stupid people are always the most arrogant and pretentious ones.
Everything in your post was wrong. And even worse was the fact the garbage you wrote was supposedly learned from Nietzsche. I hope for your literacy's sake that you never actually read Nietzsche and are just talking out of your ass.
You militant atheists desperately need some humility. At least acquire the knowledge before acting all high and mighty. Really, at least read the fucking Nietzsche before saying bullshit about what the "mainstream moral philosophy" is about

>Every "profession" that deals with children has a large number of pedophiles.
And yet only church kept on hiding its worst offenders for decades, having high level officials in the single biggest pedo hiding operation in the whole world.

>you of course never see anyone protesting against teachers because of that
Teachers are needed. Pedophiles in skirts are useless parasites.
Protesting teachers would be like protesting cars because "more people die from cars than guns!".

>I can throw data of the opposite, or even correlate crime with cheese price.
>science can't work because there are counterexamples

It's just angry Aussies

Nihilism is not a valid course of action.

>everything
I bet some bacteria assholes will survive

>not declaring wars

Attached: 20190515_001810.jpg (1080x1250, 467K)

how can christcucks both say humanity is flawless, then call 80% of humans bad for not believing in their god lol

Don't be daft, the sun won't render the planet uninhabitable for millions of years, and the dinosaurs before us lived without any major extinctions for a similar period of time. Humans have been around for the equivalent of a blink when compared with the rest of the Earth's history, and yet we've consumed more natural resources than the lizard niggers ever did. Also nukes, not as if any other species ever developed weapons that could render the planet uninhabitable

>You militant atheists
LOL what the fuck are you people talking about
seriously why the fuck do I try to have coherent conversations on Yea Forums everybody here is a paranoid schizo at a kindergarten reading level

It's true. Nihilism is a blank canvas on which we build our morals. But on it's own, it is useless.

You never lied or cheated? Never felt anger or wished the worst to someone else? Of course you did. And yet you don't consider these conducts transgressions or challenges?
People who consider themselves harmless are the most dangerous ones, this is especially true in the middle class environments you are part of. Watch out user. Know your brute side.

We don't have another way to transmit information or ideas than our faulty languages.

Oh so you're going the solipsist nihilist "nothing is evil" route.
At this point you're like that child who keeps saying "why?" without bothering to even understand the response.

Attached: 1506554023285.png (601x508, 127K)

>how can christcucks both say humanity is flawless,
What? Christianity is precisely about the opposite of that.
Like, if you had to sum up Christianity in one sentence, it'd be "we are flawed and therefore need Jesus"
Jesus christ the comprehension you kids have of the religions you bash is non existent

> Atilla denounces you: Warmonger
What now

cause gooks are still better than geese
i dunno
i'm not religious and don't have any logical reason to be, but the misanthropy coming from atheists makes me not want to associate with people who share my lack of belief

Attached: 1547755896778.png (224x336, 117K)

>Because of reasons

Attached: dwemer.jpg (1119x735, 81K)

npr.org/2015/08/30/436085657/watch-octopuses-appear-to-take-up-arms-as-submarine-warfare-escalates

That's some pretentious shit you're spouting user.

>race of monsters consume human flesh
>"W-why do they persecute us? They treat us like we're animals!"

from where I'm standing, there is no meaningful difference between humanity dying out in a thousand years and humanity dying out in a million years

Atheists are fucking insufferable and this thread is good proof
Try joining Agnosticism, it's where the cool Atheists headed to so they could escape militant atheism

>At this point you're like that child who keeps saying "why?" without bothering to even understand the response.
Projection. I keep asking for your fundamental core belief, on why suffering is bad, and you keep asking "why?" for something so painfully straight-forward and obvious to everyone except you.

What is the mindless universe to Humanity? Gloomer fags cry about how we are simply a speck of dust in a vast void, with little significance. What a foolish concept. A planet does not feel. A Star does not feel. A galaxy does not feel. They do not feel, they do not think, they do not struggle. These things are simply processes of nature, such as the wind and the seas.

Humanity is greater than all of this, greater than the sum of all the stars. For it is us as a whole who struggle and persevere through challenge. It is us who debate and discover. Who love and hate.

Show me anything else with such capabilities, and perhaps I may feel different, but as it stands, Humanity is the greatest thing under God and all his angels.

Attached: Mountain man.jpg (999x830, 334K)

Atheists are the vegans of religion

If Skyrim was the first fantasy setting with dwarfs that came to mind, then I'm sorry to inform you that you are most certainly, a faggot.

Name one source of this!

>Atheists are fucking insufferable
>Try joining Agnosticism
This better be b8
I wish I could hope this is b8, but this is just Poe's Law enough that I can't really hope this is just b8

>he thinks pain and pleasure isn't the same thing
apex smooth brain

did I step into a time portal to 2007 when people actually thought "militant atheism" was a real thing?
what the FUCK are you talking about?

Agnostics are cool as fuck, what are you on about?

The extra time would probably mean we could develop the tech to establish off-world colonies and escape the sun's eventual expansion (or any extinction-level events like meteors), so there really doesn't have to be an "end " to humans, barring the heat death of the universe

>joining
>Agnosticism
>capital A

Attached: j9ZNda8.png (298x355, 163K)

Agnostics are atheists
Except when they're theists

I'm just saying we don't have another way to say what we are thinking.

>being a insecure fencesitting faggot
Gnosticism>agnosticism

The former, unless they are extremely evenly matched, and then it may go to the death.

this, i prefer die in a war than being stabbed by a random nigger.

um, friend if humanity didn't suck the earth of natural resources and pump carbon dioxide into the atmosphere, we wouldn't have figured out how to make hot air balloons, let alone interstellar rocketships

If aliens came to earth there'd be no doubt they'd harvest us for food or some shit, seeing as how we generally treat the other animals on the planet like shit

Fuck off, Slaanesh. No one wants to hear your shitty music.

>believing time exist

I didn't know humans trying to justify their existence was so amusing. I especially like the world needs us post.

Attached: hahaha.png (1920x1080, 2.76M)

I consider lying to be morally wrong, and so I try to be as honest as possible.
I don't consider being angry to be immoral.
Anger is a natural emotion, and whilst it's not best to fixate on it, it shouldn't be wrong to feel it.
And I wish ill on no people in principal, and when I do, I notice.

Atheists are like Vegans, nothing but selfloathing while somehow being a narcissist at the same time. Goes out of their way to harass anyone with different ideas.
The Agnostic are like Vegetarians, same basic idea, but isn't a cunt about it.

So do most animals, they just don't have the means.
Beavers and elephants do in limited capacities.

Indeed, I too struggle against the velvet cage of yaldabaoth.

Unless they were moral aliens, then they'd just look with contempt and treat humans like dumb animals that just can't know better.

Attached: tumblr_ot4q1eOVF41tzue9go1_1280.jpg (1280x1280, 311K)

unironically better wrestling than WWE.

You guarantee yourself to be wrong.
Knowledge isn't permanent. What is considered, in our flawed understanding, to be true is not independent of time.

Why do people cut down forests to build farms instead of just using all of that empty space in western America? Genuine question.

>tfw no qt uplifted dolphin gf with superior intelligence

based

Attached: absolute power.jpg (1055x724, 93K)

Idk if you're trolling or not but either way this made me feel good about our race and myself in turn. For a long time, I've been trying to find a purpose for my being on this planet and now I think my purpose will be to further human advancement and exploration. Thanks user.

I'm reluctantly pro choice (necessary evil, now just give men reproductive rights as well), but this is spot on.
Fuck proselytizing vegans.

>why don't people that care about the world kill themselves
well for one that's a completely retarded thing to say, and also if the people that cared about the world all died then only the people that didn't care would still be alive. wow, great solution, I can really see that working out long term

We are straying dangerously close to the dreaded food analogy here.

This is bullshit from people who misuse the word.
Agnosticism is either
>personally realizing you don't know if God exists or not
>believing it is impossible for anyone to acquire knowledge of God's existence
It ends there. You can't be a theist because theism means believing God exists, and if you believe God exists then you have knowledge about God's existence. For the very same reason you can't be an Atheist (since Atheism is not just "not believing in God" as some people think, but rather it's specifically believing a God does not exist)
"Agnostic atheism" and "Agnostic theism" are thrown around so much that I don't even complain when they show up in conversations anymore, but that's not how it's supposed to work

Because you need specific conditions for a good farm.
Soil content, rainfall, temperature range.
Forests are almost always good for plant life, large swathes of nothing require irrigation and fertilization - that's why they couldn't support a forest.

SCREAM TO BE HEARD
youtube.com/watch?v=ypgltnMSTvw

>literally just copying those cute alien comics
Poor, malnourished vegan brain.

imagine being such an anthropocentrist that you think literal space aliens from outer space would operate by human moral standards

Tell me what is actually wrong with food analogies. Food is the only universal constant among people. Everyone eats (inb4 smart ass remark about africans or something). Therefore food analogies are the only ones that are universally understandable.

imagine not knowing what an analogy is

That comic fails because the humans and aliens are able to share a language and could (theoretically) discuss complex ideas amongst each other and therefore the distinction between the two would be muddled.
If pigs could do the same then I'd call for their lives to be held as sacrosanct this very second, but they can't. You just have to remove this disney-fied view of animals that you possess.

There's a difference in consuming solely for scientific progress and consumption in order to satisfy some petty, unnecessary demand. Why do we waste so much water growing almonds for hipsters? Why do we consume oil just to produce shitty single-use forks and spoons? Why do we use rare earth metals on newer and newer iterations of smartphones and other tech when last year's model would've probably suited your needs just as well? It isn't just the consumption that bothers me, but the wastefulness of it.

deny it all you want but the greatest pleasures you'll ever experience cannot be reached without first experiencing immeasurable pain

Attached: 1554357962154.jpg (326x273, 24K)

but those large swathes of nothing are full of grass
cows eat grass

It's a meme.
How new are you?

Animals fight for survival

Theism and agnosticism are fine
What never made any sense to me is Atheism.
Like, you're making a statement about believing that God does not exist? I guess that's fine, since one can observe all suffering and claim that "there is no way a god exists when so many bad things are out to get us". But it's weird when said Atheism is accompanied by some sort of rationalism, and especially weird when the Atheist thinks that there is no burden of proof on their claim.
Agnosticism makes sense because it is the true disbelief. As in, you literally just don't believe in the existence of a god, but you also don't buy the Atheist's hypothesis of there being no God. There might be one, but you don't know, so you don't make any statements about it. And of course Theism makes sense, it supports itself on faith which is solid for asserting belief.

It's a meme that people use as a serious "argument".

Yeah, sitting feels like sex after you run a marathon.

Animals fight for survival, humans genocide for entertainment.

Human thoughts and feeling are also a process of nature. You aren't detached from the rest of the universe, you are part of it.

>This is bullshit from people who misuse the word.
No, it's the description of actual reality.
Vast majority of "atheists" - self-identified or otherwise - just claim that there is no reason to believe in a god, not that they're certain there is no supernatural being with huge powers.
This fits your description of agnostic, unless you expect it to refer only to christian/muslim/jew god, in which case it's really shitty.

So if atheists exist and you don't like gnostic/agnostic theist/atheist split, agnostics and atheists are the same thing.

The qualifying "Athiest" or "Theist" is to describe the actual underlying conclusion. The "Agnostic" is the lack of certainty in the conclusion.
It is hypothetically possible for one to believe they have evidence in favour of the existence of a god or gods.

>aliens would totally be interested in human intellect guys

because it's extremely racist, but retards thinks it's empowering

Agnosticism and atheism are not mutually exclusive.

Shut up, Pinhead.

>all this human bullying
i want a hug
:,

Never underestimate the extent of human cruelty

Attached: 1554430539512.png (480x480, 199K)

>i could totally predict how a species of alien i've never seen before would react to anything one way or another guys

sounds pretty based desu

I've never understood this mindset. How could extraterrestrials look at humanity and think we are just dumb animals? We have a method of writing and the ability of using advanced tools. No alien is going to look at us and go, "Lol, they have atomic bombs, such insignificant run of the mil animal that is no different from the rest of the animals on this planet." They are going to recognize human intelligence as something that is advanced.

>There's a difference in consuming solely for scientific progress and consumption in order to satisfy some petty, unnecessary demand.
"Hey humans you should labor in the zinc mines and nourish yourself on maggot-sausages so that we can perhaps develop interstellar travel and create space colonies in 5000 years."

Personally, I'm not going to vote for you.

Animals fight usually till exhaustion, since they react mostly to aggression. So once they're to tired to be aggressive, the one on top will let up,

>And of course Theism makes sense, it supports itself on faith which is solid for asserting belief.
What?

You've actually tapped into another knock against vegan logic. There are animals are raised humanely grazing on land that is unsuitable for crops.

I'm Agnostic and I do believe the Atheists claim.
I'm not certain that there is no god, but thus far, I have seen no evidence to support the existence of a god, so I act as if the Atheist hypothesis is true.

Who cares what the alien thinks? Are you an alien? No. Are you a cow? No.

>simply put, here's another ad hominem and some straw man to go with it

cool post bro kys yourself

I don't.

Bullshit

It really sucks our brains work like this. Constantly chasing a fart in the wind.

>If pigs could do the same then I'd call for their lives to be held as sacrosanct this very second
If they were bad at it, you'd find another method to cope fast.
It's very naive to think that intelligence would be enough to make people stop eating meat.
The mental bias that "stuff I exploit = dumb" is very strong and it also works on all levels of consciousness, from corporate employment to abusive relationship. It fueled slavery for decades and serfdom for centuries.

This is the second best off topic thread I've been in this week.